The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri answered back instantly, "Yes! I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck me all the time you asshole! I can't wait to get over here so that I can fuck you. I think about fucking you all day at work, but I never wanted you to fuck my baby!"

I don't need your permission to fuck Marie! She's eighteen and can make her own decision about who she wants to fuck. And just for your information I never met Marie until after her eighteenth birthday and not until after she had graduated from high school.

This took some of the wind out of Terri's sails and she began to grow calmer. She was still angry.

"I don't care how old she was when you fucked her!" You have no business fucking my daughter!"

"Do I have any business fucking you? You're Jane's daughter aren't you?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?

"You're Jane's daughter and I fuck you! Should Jane be angry that I fuck you? Maybe that's the wrong question! Should Jane be angry that you like fucking me as much as you do? After what you've just told us, I think that's a fair question?"

Terri stammered and turned bright red and looked between Jane and I. Jane just stared at Terri and said nothing.

Terri said in a small voice, "Mom, I can't help it! I think about fucking Brad all the time! It drives me crazy when I can't be with him! I know how you and Brad feel about one another and I feel so bad when I want him as much and as often as I do, I'm sorry Mom!"

Marie had been listening to this exchange wide-eyed and open-mouthed. She'd just had a revelation of her own. I could see the wheels turning in her pretty head and could almost guess what she was thinking. Her mother's reaction to learning that she had been fucking me was in part because due to Terri's feelings toward me. Jane was experiencing some revelations of her own and stared at Terri as if seeing her for the first time.

Marie began to speak and we all turned to look at her. "Mom, I'm sorry! I had no idea how you felt about Bradley! You're in love with him and so is Gran! I - I'm in love with him too!!!"

Now it was Jane's turn to sit wide eyed and opened mouthed. I could tell that she was astonished by the revelations being made here. She turned her head to look at me and I shrugged and raised an eyebrow in response. I hadn't expected this either. I knew there were some strong emotions involved in all this, but this?

I cleared my throat and got their attention. I had three very beautiful and desirable women sitting across the bar from me and looking at me expectantly! I asked them how we were going to resolve this? They all began to talk at once! I hushed them up and told them that I loved Jane and as far as I was concerned it was up to Jane to determine what my future relationship with them was to be. Jane looked startled and then I saw understanding in her eyes.

All eyes were now on Jane! Jane looked first at her daughter with love and tenderness. She then turned and looked at Marie with the same love and tenderness. Jane who had been silent throughout most of this began to speak.

"Marie, Terri I love you both! I love you more than words can say, you know that don't you?"

They both nodded agreement!

" You also know that I love Bradley! You now know that Brad love's me. Can you handle that in the future? I'm sure that Brad loves you too, but not quite the same way he loves me! Can you be content knowing that I will always be first and foremost with Brad? That no matter how much you love him he will never love you the way he loves me?"

Both women were silent for a moment. They looked at one another, then looked at me. Gone was the anger in Terri's eyes. She looked at me now with tenderness and genuine love. I looked into Marie's eyes and saw the same thing.

Jane looked first to Terri and got a "Yes" from her, then at Marie and got another "Yes" from her. Jane then turned to me and asked "Now what?"

" I guess the question is whether or not we all continue to have sex together?"

Terri looked surprised and asked "Together?"

Marie looked surprised also but said nothing. Both women looked at Jane and waited.

Jane calmly looked at both of them and said, "Of course together! The same way we do it now but separately"

Marie burst out, "Holy shit! Gran, are you telling me that you're doing Mom too?"

Terri's jaw dropped and almost hit the bar! It had never occurred to her that her mother was doing her own grand daughter! After she and Jane had become lover's, Terri had looked at her daughter speculatively several times but had never seen any sign that Marie would be receptive to sexual activity with another woman. This was turning out to be quite an evening, one surprise after another.

Marie looked at her mother in a new light. She had been trying to devise some way to seduce her mother after she had seduced her grand mother. At least she thought she had seduced her grand mother, after tonight she wasn't so sure who had seduced whom.

Jane looked worriedly between the two women, trying to gauge their reactions to this latest revelation. Jane looked at Bradley and wondered how he had been so reckless and seemingly was getting away with it. Jane's head was swimming with all this. Bradley was just standing there behind the bar with a slightly amused expression on his face as he watched the women on the other side.

I saw Jane looking at me intently and gave her a wink. I knew Jane was trying to figure out what I was doing and how I thought I was going to get away with it. Well, so far so good! I had been surprised by the two younger women and their feelings of love. For me all this time it had been nothing but pure unadulterated sex. It had only been recently that I had begun to realize that I did in fact love Jane. It had never occurred to me that Terri and Marie could love me the way Jane did.

I now looked at these two women in a different light. I don't think Jane had suspected the real passion these women put into the lovemaking. It was obvious that the women all loved one another, they were both in love with Jane and Jane was in love with each of them. But now the question in my mind was would Terri and Marie fall in love or would they remain mother and daughter?

I decided to take one more chance! I cleared my throat and they all looked at me! I asked, "How are you all doing with this? You can walk away from this right now and no one will blame you! If you decide to walk away, then it's over! Jane and I will be okay with that decision. Neither one of us will ever touch you again sexually!"

Jane looked crest fallen at that last remark, but she nodded at me to tell me that she would go along with that.

"You can stay and we can work out something that will satisfy everyone! So please tell me what you'd like to do ladies?"

I waited for a response from the two younger women and looked steadily at Jane. Marie fidgeted on her stool and Terri sat looking at the floor and said nothing. Marie kept stealing quick furtive glances at her mother and looked pleadingly at Jane for guidance. Jane kept her gaze on me and remained silent.

Both Terri and Marie began to speak at the same time all in a rush. When they realized that they were both speaking they stopped at almost the same instant. They sat looking at one another and didn't know what to do next! I looked at Terri and told her that she could go first.

She looked grateful and said, "I'm just flabbergasted that I had no idea what was going on! I'm just amazed that both my Mom and you Bradley were fucking my little girl and I didn't know? I'm not pointing any fingers at any one! I know how this happened with me. I know how I became involved with my mother and I know how I became involved with you Bradley. Was it the same for Marie?"

Both Marie and Jane started to speak up and I raised a hand stopping them. I looked at Terri and shook my head, as I answered, "No! It wasn't! Marie made a decision to become involved with me! It was her choice. I don't know who seduced who between your mother and Marie! I just didn't figure it made any difference knowing."

Terri nodded and continued, "Thanks Bradley. I had to know that she wasn't tricked into fucking you the way I was! I'm more than glad you fucked me that first time. I do love you Bradley, more than you'll ever know. I want to keep loving you as long as you'll let me! I don't want you to ever stop fucking me! I love you too Mom! I can't imagine not being your lover. I don't want to walk away!

I looked and Jane was blinking back tears and she had a smile on her face. She turned on her stool and leaned over and embraced her daughter.

I looked at Marie and she too was blinking back tears as she watched Terri and Jane embrace one another. I reached across the bar and took her hand in mine. She turned to look at me and I smiled at her and asked if she were all right? She nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks. She squeezed my hand and pulled me toward her across the bar. I leaned forward over the bar and she leaned over to meet me and she kissed me. As our mouths met her lips parted and she kissed me open mouthed. I parted my lips and accepted her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for several long seconds and she brought her free hand up around my neck and held my mouth glued to hers.

Finally the kiss ended and we rested our foreheads against one another. I looked into her eyes as new tears streamed down her cheeks. I asked if she was okay and she nodded.

Marie relaxed her hand and allowed me to assume a more erect stance, but I still leaned against the bar inclined in her direction. She began to speak, but her voice was so low that I could hardly hear her. I asked, "Marie, honey what's the matter?"

"Bradley, I know that I'm only eighteen years old, but I know when I love somebody, and I know when they love me! I know that I love you and that I want to be with you! I'm miserable when you're not here! I can't keep my hands off you when you are here! I know how good you make me feel when you put your hands on me!"

"Bradley don't let them make me go away! I want to stay here with you! Please let me stay Bradley!"

I looked at her shocked by the depth of her passion and a little embarrassed that she loved me like this and I didn't know.

I asked her, "Marie, do you know how old I am? Do you have any idea what the age difference is between us? Do you realize that when you are just twenty-eight I'll be sixty-six? And, when you're thirty-eight I'll be seventy-six? You may have to visit me in a nursing home! I could even be dead! Do you understand what all this means?

Marie nodded and said, "Yes Bradley, I know exactly what it means! It means that I don't care how old you are! It means that I want to be with you for whatever time remains! It means time is precious and we can't waste it! It means that I need you to want me! It means you can't let them send me away!"

Confused, I asked, "Who? Who wants to send you away? I still don't think you understand the....."

Terri spoke up, "Stop it Bradley! She knows what you're talking about! She understands it all! Maybe better than the rest of us! She's talking about me and Jane, she thinks we'll pack off to college to save her from herself and from you!"

Jane looked at me lovingly and said, "Poor Bradley, you've tried so hard to isolate yourself and make yourself aloof and it just hasn't worked. Has it dear? Face it Bradley! You've touched the lives of three women and they all love you to death! I know you didn't do this on purpose and you haven't made any promises, but this is what you have wrought here in this house!"

I guess I must have looked terrified or something, because all three women wore amused expressions. I opened my mouth to try and say something, but Terri spoke again, "Bradley you poor dear man! We're your women!"

"My women? What are you talking about?"

"Yes Bradley, your women! We belong to you! We are your women! We will never belong to anyone else the way we belong to you!"

"Terri, you're talking nonsense! You don't belong to anyone but yourselves! You certainly don't belong to me!?!"

Jane spoke this time, "Yes we do! You'd better get used to it Bradley! We are your women! Why do you think we wear your uniform? We wear it because we want to and it marks us as belonging to you.

I looked at Marie and she had stopped crying and was now smiling that wonderful, brilliant smile that all three of these women shared. Marie nodded in agreement with both her mother and grand mother. I looked at Jane and she nodded, as did Terri. I stood rooted to the floor behind the bar and stared at the women on the other side. They all stood, sliding off the barstools and came around the bar to where I stood.

Jane put her arms around me and molded her body to mine. Terri and Marie came up on either side of us and put their arms around both of us and hugged Jane and I tightly. I stood there completely surrounded by soft, yielding female flesh. I was being smothered with wet kisses and hugs. My face was becoming wet with salty tears as these women wept as they smiled the whole while. I was feeling a little numb. This all seemed so surreal, never in my wildest dreams had I imagined any thing like this!

I watched as Terri held her daughter tenderly in her arms, wiping away the tears and kissing her wet face. Marie hugged her mother tightly and Terri continued to rain kisses over her upturned face. As I stood there holding Jane in my arms, I watched as Terri brushed her lips over Marie's sensuous mouth. It was the barest, briefest of kisses! Terri kissed Marie's lips gain, tenderly! The kiss was tentative, the kind lovers give to one another when they are just getting to know one another.

Terri looked down into her daughters up turned face and looked deeply into her eyes, those incredible bright blue eyes they all shared. Terri let her hand glide up Marie's arm to her shoulder and on to her neck where her fingers slid easily into the mass of dark hair that framed the small oval face. Terri's hand disappeared into the mass of dark hair and cradled the back of Marie's head as she lowered her face to Marie's. Marie's lips parted just as Terri's mouth found hers.

The two women stood locked in a lover's embrace for several minutes as they kissed. Jane and I stood and watched completely enthralled. Terri finally broke from the kiss coming up for air, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily. Marie stood her face still turned upward to her mother, her eyes were unfocused, her breath coming in ragged gusts. A shudder passed through Marie's small body and she sighed deeply as she let her head drop to her mother's shoulder.

I had been mesmerized by the scene before me and I shook myself as I realized that both Jane and I had been holding our breath as we had watched Terri and Marie.

I announced that I needed a drink and asked if anyone else wanted one?

Holding hands, Terri and Marie walked around the bar and took stools next to each other. Jane remained behind the bar with me and stood with her arm around my waist while I made us drinks.

I looked at Terri and told her that I still had the rental truck in the driveway. She looked puzzled! Jane looked puzzled also and asked what I was talking about?

I faced her and said, "We still have the rental truck! It's sitting right outside! I was going to return it tomorrow!"

"Okay Bradley! We still have the rental truck. What about it?"

"We can use it tomorrow to go and get all Terri's stuff and bring it here!"

"Bring it here? What are you talking about? Has all this sex rotted your brain?"

"No! At least not yet! If you are my women, then I want my women under the same roof!"

There was stunned silence for a moment! Jane's eyes widened as she realized what I was talking about. Terri was sitting there across the bar blinking back tears. Marie was excited, bouncing on her stool as she squeezed mer mothers hand.

I looked at Jane and said, "This is a three bedroom house you know! Is there any reason why Terri couldn't use the other bedroom?"

"Brad, no one has used that room in years, it's full of junk that I haven't known what to do with and had no place else to put it!"

" We could clean it out, throw a way a lot of stuff that you have no need of and put the rest in storage. I do have that big storage unit that I just rented. We could also put Terri's stuff in there until she decides what she wants to do!"

"Brad, are you sure you want to do this? You want to live with three women in the same house?"

"Yes Jane, I want all my women under the same roof. Terri is divorcing her husband and there is no point in her staying there with him any longer than she has to!"

Jane looked at me, then at her daughter and grand daughter. With out saying a word something seemed to pass between them. Jane turned back to me and shook her head.

My shoulders slumped forward in defeat. I didn't understand why she didn't want this as I did, but I wasn't going to argue.

Jane put a gentle hand to my cheek and said, "Bradley, turn the truck into the rental agency in the morning."

I mumbled that I would and fumbled with bottles and glasses behind the bar to hide my obvious disappointment.

Jane gave me quick hug and said, "That truck is much to small and we'll need a couple of days to get that room cleaned out and ready to live in. There's no point in paying for a truck and letting it just sit there the whole time! When you turn the truck in find out what a bigger one will cost! Terri has a lot of stuff, so you'd better look at something pretty big!"

As she had been saying this my head snapped up from where I had been hanging it and a big grin spread across my face. I wrapped my arms around Jane and lifted her off the floor in a bear hug and kissed her hard. Jane laughed and giggled as she squirmed in my arms telling me to put her down.

Marie and Terri were laughing so hard that they hugged each other for mutual support to keep from falling off their stools.

Falling in love...

We all sat around the bar and had a few drinks while we talked and made plans to get Terri moved in with us. We were all quite excited about all that had happened this evening. Jane had kissed me fervently and thanked me for resolving these thorny issues. She balled up her tiny fist and hit me in the chest and told me that was for scaring the hell out her. She asked why I hadn't told her what I was about to do and I explained that had she known she never would have agreed to let me do it.

I had come from behind the bar and was perched atop one of the stools and I placed my large hands around Jane's small waist and lifted her to my lap where she snuggled against me. I watched as a queer look crossed her face and she jumped down from my lap. She placed a hand in my lap and her brow furrowed as she pulled her hand back.

"Bradley, you're soaked! You need to get those wet trunks off now!"

I grinned at her and told her that maybe I could use a little help with that! Jane arched an eyebrow and smiling asked if I really need help? I nodded vigorously! With that Jane pulled me to my feet. Jane's small hands went to the belt tied at the front of the robe I was wearing and pulled it loose. The robe fell open revealing the trunks I was wearing. Marie whistled and Terri laughed.

Jane bent forward slightly and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of the trunks and began to push then down over my hips. Stooped as she was her face was very close to my chest and I could feel her warm breath on my cool skin. I felt her tongue flick one of my nipples and then felt her hot mouth close over it as she sucked it and licked it. My penis which had been flaccid, sprang instantly to attention. This complicated Jane's efforts to get my trunks off as now turgid cock was making a tent out of the front of them.

Jane stooped even lower as she finally managed to get the stubborn trunks over my hips and down my thighs. The waist band had caught my hard cock and pulled it down as the trunks headed toward my knees. Suddenly the waist band passed the end of my cock and no longer restricted it and it sprang up hitting Jane in the face as she had continued to bend over pushing the wet trunks toward my feet.