The Grape Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very good and I'm loving doing it for you, Jakob".

She looks up at me.

"Are you watching closely, Jack? Can you really see what I'm doing? What effect is it having on you, to watch your wife sucking another man?"

"It's deeply disturbing, but at the same time, really exciting. It's exciting because I've fantasised about it, and the reality is a hundred times more powerful than I ever imagined. But it's disturbing too, because it's something that is not supposed to happen "

"And what if I do this?" Mary curls her tongue around the helmet of Jakob's penis, smiling at me as she does so.

"Now you're a wicked girl with no manners! Carry on like that and I'm going to come, whether I like it or not! Jakob is too, I think".

Jakob's eyes are screwed tight shut as if in an effort to hold back his orgasm.

"It's time, then," she says.

Gripping Jakob's dick firmly at the base, she bends over and takes my full length deep into her mouth. The over-sensitised nerve endings fire, and I come. She swallows, licks her lips and gives me a satisfied smile.

And it's Jakob's turn. He resists for a second or two longer than me, but then, with a grunt from somewhere in his entrails, he releases a flood of sperm. Mary is caught out by the volume. It fills her mouth almost instantly, then bursts out from between her lips. She has no choice but to swallow, because he's covering her eyes, nose and cheeks with the thick, gooey tide. By the time he's finished, it's dripping off her chin.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" gasps Jakob. "I've made a stain on your dress."

Mary and I burst out laughing.

"It's of absolutely no importance", I reassure him. "It can be washed."

Mary needs several paper napkins to clean her face. I can feel she's coming down from the high of such an intense experience. Ignoring the sperm on her face and lips, mine as well as Jakob's, I kiss her deeply and at length to reassure her.

"We're going to have to talk about this", she says when I let go of her.

"I know, but tomorrow, not now."

"I need to clean myself up. You two have shattered me. I'll be sore in the morning. Good night, Jakob."

"Good night, Mary. Did you really enjoy yourself?"

"It was fabulous. I adored it".

She gives Jakob a chaste thank you kiss, kisses me tenderly and walks, a little unsteadily, towards the girls' dormitory. At the door she pauses and turns. We look at each other in silence for a moment, smiling like idiots. It's Mary who finds the words that I'm only thinking.

"Our marriage is going to be very different from other people's, isn't it?"

"Oh yes!"

She was right.

12