All Comments on 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'

by BlueGee

Sort by:
  • 410 Comments (Page 3)
CornyHusbandCornyHusbandalmost 2 years ago

This story really brought up some memories. I encountered this issue with my ex wife. I caught her cheating, then while trying to "work through" our issues, she hit me with the, "I want to be swingers", discussion. She wasn't dissatisfied with our sex, when it happened. She was unhappy that I spent so much time, at work. Like this story, we broke up, then started discussing "rules". I told her IF I approved of us swapping with other people, it would have to be strangers, so it wouldn't find its way back to my job. She wanted to sleep with friends and people we worked with. We never did come to an agreement, and she continued to cheat, thus showing she was nothing but an unfaithful slut. I am now in a very happy marriage, and she is cheating on her current husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a well written story. It's one, and for me, epic flaw, requiring the readers tacit agreement that any man would entertain Hopes wishes, on any level.

It would have been very believable for him to accept her needs for herself but the next breath would have carried, "but it's never going to be OK for me. Goodbye Hope and Gods Speed."

My point is valid because, at the end, her need destroyed the loving relationship she wanted .

Not to put to fine a point on it, she was far from being mature enough to be a wife

anf life partner. To here credit she, at some level, realized it. HE should have realized it and cut her loose, fir,,from the moment she conceived her idea, the relationship was dead. It was ever thus, 99% of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Among the best stories I’ve ever read on this site! Congratulations & Nice Job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the Aussie references such as the Chico Roll but why not Greeks, Italians or Yugoslav's running the corner Greasy Joe's/Milk Bar? And as a proud Novacastian the Hunter Valley. The story was good but we all knew where the couple were heading.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Really Really good, so well thought out, so full of truth and feelings that seemed to me to be from experience and hurt.

Characters were pretty good with life’s real people.

I think this is the best

I,v read on here.

ochenradochenradalmost 2 years ago

I really like the story. Especially since it is lifelike. There's a saying: "You never miss the water till the well runs dry".

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

to the Anon below who talks about the "epic flaw" with the story... your point isn't valid because: 1) that tacit agreement is the premise of the story; and 2) the story would have stopped before it began.

What you're describing would barely be a 750 word flash story.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

A nice, well fleshed-out version of this classic theme. It’s based on the complete silliness that someone would blow up their relationship like that. If she truly loved him so much, all other men would vanish. Her thinking about playing the field isn’t just self-entitled, it’s counter to what infatuated people do. Still, it was a fun read, and she got what she deserved.

jblogsjblogsalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories ever - we’ll done!

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zaharialmost 2 years ago

To me, this story was 7 pages too long. At the point in time that she said that she wanted to open the relationship, it was dead. Michel was not enough for her, and would never be. She wanted the safety of the relationship so she could fuck around and come home to a safe space. Don't say a word, get up, pack your shit and don't look back.

Aside from that, it was very written although it was just the beating of a dead horse past the point of where he read her letter to the newspaper shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tragic. Stupid girl. Stupid friends. Stupid advice columnist. Why didn’t Hope ask a man?

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

No woman is stupid enough to think she could fuck half the men in the area and her ex would want her back or ever trust her again

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent story! 5 BIG & FAT STARS! I was hoping and praying that he didn't get back together with the Slut! Looked like you were heading that way and I was saying, "NOOOOOOOOO!" I had a feeling that him and Trish would hook up, her being the only one with reservations in what hope was doing. Excellent story, Favoriting! Wanna see what else you've got. Thank you for the story!

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerover 1 year ago

Calling up Tye on that Monday night was a bad aspect of this story. Also, Michel comes off as an arsehole when he immediately announces all over social media that Hope wants to fuck other guys and that's why their marriage is off. I get that she's the "bad guy" in this story but if he actually loved her, he wouldn't publicly drag her through the mud. At that point it would have been best for them to both move on because it was apparent they were both selfish and didn't love each other enough to make a marriage work.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Love

If he loved her,why did he take six year.s to propose?.Why did she take six years to drop her knickers with other guys?.Also,she is better off without Michel,he is a first clas arsehole.

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

As it should be thank you

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 1 year ago

Excellent story. Love it. Hope shouldn't have said yes to marriage if she wasn't ready, is what it gets down to. She'll be okay in the long run. She's learned a lesson and she's still very young. Michel will be living his best life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If ever happened this to me as soon as she said yes because she really wanted to have sex with other men in that very instant i will broke up with her cancel all things forget her and move on no matter how hard and hurt it takes its just maybe we're not meant to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I was with a 19 year old beauty when I was 25. She had an opportunity to go to London for 3 months of school. She broke contact with me until she came back to San Diego. She had the same thoughts as Hope did in this story since I was her first and only. That was the end of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve always thought that people who wanted to open up their relationships were selfish narcissists. Hope fit the profile. She professed her love but didn’t really know what love was. Thanks for the story. I’m so glad to see that Michael was able to move on with his dignity intact. To those who said he was an a$$hole for outing Hope, she didn’t redeem herself in any way. She kept to her original plan of screwing several different guys several times a week so I have no sympathy for her. If she was contrite and remained faithful maybe I could have retained a little sympathy for her but she chose to be a slut instead. Her “faithfulness” came too little and too late.

ro707ro707over 1 year ago

I knew of a person who lived this story. The only difference is when he trurned his "Hope" down she ended being gangraped at a party & suicide from the shame.

Funny how people were quick to blame my friend for her actions,

They hounded him with accusations of murder, for not taking her back,

They even harrased his employers & landlord, till he had no job or place to sleep.

I tried my best to make him smile, I even told him I needed him to stay as I'm afraid of the dark.

One day the taunts & bullying got to him, his body was found crushed after a semi ran over him.

All he wanted was the pain to stop. But nobody cared.

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

I have no problem with a long story with well developed characters. This one wasn't. The first three pages should have been one page & the female Protag was never well described.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Hated the premise and how you had Michel handle the whole thing. He should have dumped her at the start. The whole nonesense of waiting a year and opening up the relationship was idiotic and only caused him angst and pain. And for her to have slept with his supposed friends shows how little she truly cared or respected him.

There was never going to be any trust left in the relationship.

SHe was clearly a slut who only loved herself and really never loved Michel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The selfish almost always end up cutting off their nose to spite their face. Fuck the bitch.

SouthdownSouthdownover 1 year ago

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. It was a well-told story but as unnecessary to the World as a bull with tits! It spent too long explaining and describing the obvious outcome to Hope's deluded and infantile attitude. I am happy that 'Michel ended up in a healthy nurturing relationship with someone worthy of his love.' (stolen from another commenter- Thank You) I hope your storytelling changes direction as you seem to have the skills if not the mindset.

jlg07jlg07over 1 year ago

Well done. Excellent job.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Good story. It’s all about the trust. She broke his trust on every level— as he said, why not before the engagement?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bah... guy was a jerk. Girlfriend shares something that's eating her and instead of talking it out with her he immediately goes "oh, so you have doubts and dare share them with me, your supposedly support and life partner? This is war!".

She's better without him. I see lots of stress and walking on eggshells in Trisha's future.

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

To the share from 3 days ago. I'd say Hope really did wanna share. She wanted to share herself, it was more then just talking she wanted. I think he had every right to react like that. I'd have reacted the same way. I think the problem was when Michel agreed to talk to Hope during the 12 months. They might have made it if there hadn't been any contact at all.

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

What a well written and thought out story I have read this twice now.It was pretty obvious that Hope had doomed her future nuptials to Michel when she dropped that cruel bombshell on him.I don't think there are many guys that would accept those terms in the real world and stay the course .But hey this is all about fantasy and escapism right?Well done Bluegee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope was a whore, nobody wants her used up nasty hole. She deserves to spend her life on the street.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

I've read this wonderful story before and found it to be better this time. It's a solid 5 star plus effort and I so glad you shared your skill with me.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pain, pain, pain, and more pain... that's what you end up with when people play with other people's emotion, sexuality, and expectations... both parties were complicit and they seemed to act as though it was a game to use people and then move on to the next victim. People were just like tissue paper... pull one out, use it up, throw it away, and get another one... sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Before reading this follow the suggestion to read the original article!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. women. Unless you look like a troll, or have some mental issues, you have probably had sex by the time you are 17. And if not, you probably will break up with your first boyfriend, and date around quite a bit, by the time you are 25. Maybe if you are a mormon, and you marry at 17, I can see it. But she wasn’t pregnant, so the chances of an immature 17 year old, living essentially as a wife with a 25 year old? I can’t see it. When I was 22, I dated an 18 year old from work. she was an “ almost virgin” who had one boyfriend since she was 15, and gave it up to him when she turned 18. I was the second guy, to enter into her life. She was hella immature. I ended up dumping her in about 6 months, but not until I taught her a few things. Immaturity aside, she was good looking, and after we broke up, proceeded to fuck half the town. I think woman, even at 17, will not commit to marriage, until they have an opportunity to sample their “ options”. Committing to the first man you date, who is considerably older as well, would not fly. And I am sure her parents, would have been thrilled that their 17 year old daughter, was “ living in sin” for 6 years. Not buying it. 3 stars.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars - second read - but I have to say that I asked my wife to marry me when I was 18 and she was turning 18 in a few days. 55 years later we are still married - with 4 children and 10 grandchildren and 1 great granddaughter.

Life happens and you always have a choice - either you persevere, or you chuck it all and leave. We chose to persevere to the end - forever and always. Now in our mid 70's life is a lot simpler - we are focused on our grandchildren and doing our very level best to make sure they have a happy healthy life. We can see the changes we made with each generation and it is positive. I can die happy knowing we made a positive difference for our family and future relatives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid People/Stupid Games/Stupid Prizes

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some more would of been possible.

An epilogue where 20 years later Michel and Trisha are celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary along with their x kids at a restaurant when Hope hears the big joyful commotion while sitting at the bar only to turn around and see them. For a moment their eyes wander towards her and the three are locked in a staring match. A tear forms as she gets up to go upstairs and wait for whomever in the penthouse lounge, it's been over 20 years and she has yet to meet a man like Michel, the grass is definitively not greener on the other side.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

There was only one way for her stu

Moonbat74Moonbat74over 1 year ago

Outstanding. And long live the Angels !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The structure design and surrealistic text is a prime example of how twisted we have become/ think ! what the hell are we talking about (Cheating) would he ever date a woman with a tract record of blatant sexuality. No! and no man would/ when we marry where picking a mate/ not a sex partner .>>>>>Emasculation

CamdudeCamdudeover 1 year ago

Im afraid the mindset of a girl like Hope is all too common in todays world.And why not? From a young age girls are taught its ok to be a slut,they need to explore the inner whore.I tjink tjis story is all too true and the looseness and coarsening of thr culture over the last 70 ot so years is the reason

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very realistic story. Too many pretty girls think the whole world needs to kiss their asses and have no feelings for anyone but themselves.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

Wow, outstanding story and extremely well written. I very seldom read a story over three(3) pages, but this one had me hooked. Hope got exactly what her stupid ass deserved.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

Wow. I’m so glad Michel didn’t take Hope back. She was selfish. Like he said, she should have said something before they were engaged. Hell, before they even got serious.

I wish there was more of a background with Michel and Trish. They just hooked up and then suddenly they were in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone is awful in this story, but Michael is actually the worst. Hope is clearly immature, and made a big mistake... but he is supposed to be older and wiser. He should have just called off the wedding and left her. Instead his "plan" was to cause maximum pain for as long as possible while never actually intendeding to go back to her. It was revenge for a slight that hasn't even happened yet. The only "justice" was in his own mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope is the modern woman, an absolute vile cunt. Michael is the nice guy who realises once a relationship is open its broken. He tried to play her game in his own way and marry Hope but no sane man would accept their partner fucking anyone else. The only justice served was Hope reading the marriage invitation to the man she threw away and the woman who will only have eyes for him. beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first love did it to me. 6 months before our wedding I found out she started sampling other guys. I didn't do the 12 month michael thing. I just grabbed the ring and left, never looking back. Many years later I am married with two adult children. She is divorced three times with 4 kids from different guys. Right, one from each husband and 1 from who knows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised that he didn't just ditch her when she brought up thr separation. It seemed clear she would not be discreet and would fuck a lot of guys to sample the smorgasbord. Not sure why so much emphasis on Glen and Tony dping Hope. The big one was her fucking Ty after the phone call (and btw who is stupid enough to not say something when he decided to come by, maybe text, give her a heads up of good news or her needs to talk with her in person) where she begged Michel to come back to her. He hangs up, she gets depressed and needs a therapy fuck from the great lover Ty with a 9 inch cock, setting the stage for Michel to come in and hear everything. They were done at that point. It is possible that Hope didn't screw anyone for a long time after that until maybe when she learned about him and Trisha. Can't believe he did confront her about what she said. About Ty 'owning her' and 'only yours' and 'being the best', not to mention her cosmic orgasms. A guy will not get over that. And it is surreal, he does not toss that back in her face even if at the end. Well in hindsight he is better off, her tortured logic and lustfilled mind would lead her to cheat. Pure and simple. Just why wait a year? And yeah Hope was a slut.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

He should have kicked his parents to the curb too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope is a reflection of the modern female as being pushed by the MSM and popular culture. Only yesterday I read another article that pushed the furphy of ethically non-monogamous relationships and how “everyone” was doing it. It’s just word salad for an open relationship or swinging. Reality is, and I’ve lived that lifestyle briefly with a partner, is it doesn’t work in the long run. Deceit, trust, loss of respect, self respect, inadequacy, jealousy are just a few of the emotions that you go through. That’s not the foundation of a long term solid relationship. Staying monogamous for years while navigating the pitfalls of boredom, routine, children, stagnation that can come and go in a relationship shows that you are truly in love, that you’re committed by saying no to physical and emotional connections with anybody outside that relationship. Anybody who thinks that a relationship won’t have a downside is delusional and if you think that you’re entitled to live emotionally like 50 first dates then your living in La La land.

Well written, love the outcome. It’s what 99% of people would have done in the same situation. Once the trust is gone, respect soon follows and you can’t come back from that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The combo of him seriously considering it and her pretending it was love was almost physically painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

(Almost) everyone was doing it and then the flood came.

Either a person has a strong moral code and lives by it, or others effectively run their lives, peer pressure win.

All the more reason to pick friends who share one's strong moral code.

The author shows the true cost of "sexual freedom" ad uses the novice of Jason to help define it.

A male virgin and a female virgin can build their sex life together, unhampered by the people and experiences of the past.

For 53 years I lived with a wonderful woman and we enjoyed perfect sex. How can I ay that, because we never 'fucked' we just made beautiful love. The more I read at this site, the more the point is proven again and again.

THC

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

she fire the bullet at her own relationship. Hell she had already banged two of his friends. Then i find it funny that she was pissed at her friend fucking him. And the parents would be dead to me also.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

Great story. I would have had a hard time with going near the parents again. Family is great and essential in this life, but I have had experiences that show me that they are also the first to stab you in the back. Tough situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. I know we can spell our names any way we want, but I would have loved your story more if I didn't have to cringe at your spelling of Michel. Mitchell would have worked for me. Still you are worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have just ended the night after Hope fucked Ty. When Michel went back and heard what she said, that would be it. Just confront her and move on. Record if you want, email it to her and tell her the engagement is off. No idea why all the additional drawn out emotional mayhem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He finally put on his big boy pants and chose wisely

She is and didn't just try a little for experience she tried everything.

Definitely a slut

SweetswinginSweetswinginover 1 year ago

One of the best stories on Lit. Bravo to the author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The entire premise is absurd. The correct response is, as soon as she expresses any hesitation about her commitment to exclusivity, end the relationship. Cut your losses immediately! Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise gets cut off also. Why would you want to have a relationship with someone who doesn’t respect you, and doesn’t want you to respect yourself?!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written story. I enjoyed reading and could emphasize with the main character. Didn't take Hope long to hook up, showing how much she loved Michael. Good job.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

reasonably well written but the basic premise is BS. There was no way the relationship could have survived even 6 months of her fucking around. He should have dumped and run at the beginning. The whole 1 year silliness just caused him more pain and anguish. She was a fool and the advice column was absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who would ever think a trial separation to experience sex with others before a wedding or any other time actually would not end badly. That said, this was way way to long. People throw out the I Love You's way too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I note with some humour, regarding the girl working for her parents in the takeaway, if she works hard there, she'll be set for life, don't see many poor takeaway owners in the UK.

Simon_M

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whilst

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She received what she desperately wanted.

Not the first time a companion and lover messed up; will not be the last.

Here, the innocent one emerges successfully.

Her friends witnessed her transition to slut and she wore the label proudly; it came as a surprise that Trisha was ghosted by her remaining friends.

But they weren’t friends to begin with, much as Michel learned from his erstwhile pals.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second read, great story. A bit more drawn out than necessary, and Hope was just too slutty for realism, but still loved it. Great character development. Great cautionary tale - probably the same disastrous outcome for the entitled narcissist in the 'real life' advice column that inspired the story.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Mommy wanted to see sonny happy. So she wants to help him sacrifice any self respect he may have. The parents stepped way over the line without any consideration for his inner peace. Amazing how often this is presented in lw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nicely done. A couple of twists I didn't see coming. I nearly quit reading partway through; thought it was going to be an unwarranted RAAC. Happy I kept reading. 5 *s

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

You are such an all or nothing writer, either all well written oddly developed jerks, or, or all just slightly broken people trying to do the best they can even if misguided ok Hope was more broken than the rest but at least she was an understandable stupidity. You are one of my favs I hope we see more of your work soon.

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 year ago

Hope got exactly what she wanted, whether she knows it or not. She torch d the relationship the minute she declared she wanted to slut around for a while. The trust was gone. I do feel bad for Meredith however. She thought she had something good going only to have it ripped away.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Wow! This was quite good! Full marks.

This was a story about many pathetic idiots. Hope was their queen.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

While the story was good it could have been much shorter but then again I'm not the author. Hope and Michel's relationship was over the moment she said she wanted other men, even if she tried to take back the request the doubt would always be there if they had married. Our MC even voiced that. She would probably cheat later in the marriage. Hope was not a very bright young lady. Good story, second reading. Keep writing!

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story with a sad, just, and happy ending. 5 Stars!!! Thanks for sharing - Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope played a high risk, low reward game...and predictably lost. But "big dick Tye" will no doubt always be available to console her.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Lucky for him that he learned prior to the wedding rather than after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The risk of living someone that young. It happened to me. She was 19 I was 24. Lasted 2 years before she got curious. Gutted me

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Very sad. Well written account of the dangers of promiscuity. Thank god I have a loving partner and we are committed to each other and give each other everything we want in a fulfilling relationship.

I endorse all the positive comments, you are a master of portraying powerful emotions.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 1 year ago

Hope will always have rep as slut. Good for fucking but not relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If he had been upfront with Hope and explained it to her like you would a child, because that is her mentality level. If he could get through to her and cut out the feministic cancer, he might of had a happier ever after moment. That or not being able to enlighten her, then he could end it without all the drawn out suffering, disappointments, and disgusting betrayals.............

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonabout 1 year ago

Second time reading this. Obviously it’s in my favorites folder. Still a great read and well planned out, organized, and written. Thanks again for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fuck her and her tears

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very real. My family has been blessed or cursed by this. My first engagement ended when my fiancé wanted to explore (and started) to see if there was someone better out there. Six months before the wedding. My son has a long time girl from high school through college. They lived together after graduation and planned to get engaged. She turned down the ring after nine years together as she wanted to be sure he was the one so she wanted to explore other men. He did not take her back when she was done exploring. Now my daughter just experienced a similar breakup after 8 years with her partner. I recovered quickly and have a 40 year marriage going strong. My son married shortly after and has a son of his own and they are very happy. My daughter I feel will also come out stronger.

This is sad and hurtful but always better now than later after marriage and kids.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Jesus Fucking Christ on a cracker, this was beyond boring. It plodded, meandered and eventually died an undignified and excruciatingly boring death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not certain if this has been mentioned, but before the story began you brought up a story you read. You stated that they had a 6 year relationship prior to being engaged AND that she was 11 when it began. Sounds like her fiance should have been arrested for statutory rape.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

At the end, waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quit when he agreed!!

Can't understand wimpy cuckold.

Too me he is both And he is knowing cuckold. So whatever happens who cares

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

Wow! A horrible story, but more true to life than most of them. I liked it. Full of love, jealousy, betrayal. As the author says: "There isn't always a happy ending." In this story I think there is a bit of both happy and sad. I'll certainly be reading more of this author.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

I was rooting for the cuckold cum cuck, but he really didn’t handle things well in this cautionary Femdom agitprop tale. He had no idea after all those years, what an effing slut she was?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trisha will not attend the wedding. Hope sees that she has no chance to regain Michel's affection as long as Trisha occupies his thoughts. Trisha may simply disappear as she leaves her yoga class one evening or she may be struck by a hit and run driver early one Saturday morning as she runs in an area just outside their local park that happens not to be covered by video surveillance cameras. Her distraught fiancé will turn to his former girlfriend for support and comfort. They will marry about 18 months after Trisha's demise.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

Your title said it all. Great story, even on a second read. Yes, it had some problems, just like real life. That's what made it so good.

Hooked

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Read again. I could never do this.

“You want to what? Have a good life. Adios.”

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good riddance to bitches like Hope who want to experience other men/women while professing to love one man!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ja, it was too long. He should have ended it immediately when she said she wants to try other cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jean the interfering bitch....nothing worse than parents who fucking meddle in their adult children's relationships thinking they know best!!! Like this bitch Jean!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope the bitch deserved it!!

12 months worked out great and Hope turned into a whore!!

Her friends, except Trisha and Kim, were bitches like her!! TOXIC FRIENDS!!

Michel should have dumped the slut when she brought up the 6mnth separation.

Michel's mother was another bitch

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Read again. Oh hell no. Avoid the slut coven at all cost. Good story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He knew what's going to happen when he made the separation from 6 months to a year, so why did he extend it? I can't believe he didn't think 6 months is enough time to think things through. Actually, when Hope hatched her plan to see other men, he should've told her to go ahead, the wedding's off, then packed clothes & left. Well, maybe not in that order.

--- Hope's engaged & a few months before the wedding, and NOW she wants to experiment with other men? The time for that is BEFORE she says yes to him. That his own parents seemed to take her side showed what they're made of. That she said what she wanted relatively just before the wedding showed her thinking, & the probability that her apologies & change of heart's only momentarily. A short time after being married, she'd probably cheat on him behind his back. Better to ask forgiveness than permission, eh??

--- 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope is a self centered 21st century little girl occupying the body of an adult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueGee@BlueGee
Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting. My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stori...

SIMILAR Stories