All Comments on 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'

by BlueGee

Sort by:
  • 410 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story 4* but would have been 5* if Michel's first effort at reconciliation with his parents was sending them a wedding invitation and not inviting Hope. Inviting Hope was too much cruelty.

LickideesplitLickideesplit12 months ago

Grammar…

“That her and Michel could rekindle their …”

Just because there are two people in this sentence, the pronoun is treated as though it was one.

“That HER could rekindle her …” is terribly awkward.

and the position of the noun and pronoun is irrelevant, but generally noun first.

LickideesplitLickideesplit12 months ago

Second Bite of the Apple …

When MC took the first call from Sweetie, he lost major points to Sweetie. It may have been too harsh to say ‘You just broke the deal. Adios’ and meant it! But to tell Sweetie ‘Get the paper I put a location, month, day and time on it’. … ‘Got it? OK … tear it in half…do not shred or burn it … now get an inch of cellophane tape and tape both sections to your mirror by the front door. On the 1st and 15th of each month, you can email me up to 50 words. Do not waste any on shortening your opportunity or how you miss me. I will email back any questions or issues I think are fruitful, and also notify you on any important (non-romantic) events in my life!’

inka2222inka222212 months ago

@anon (who complained about wedding invite). No, it was not cruelty, she was Trisha's friend; and Micharl still liked her, so it most likely was a genuine gesture. It would have probably hurt her more if she found out about wedding from someone else and felt bad about being snubbed.

4 stars from me for 2 reasons:

0.5 stars off because because of his weakness to agree to talk to her and the willingness to take her back; both overall and at 6 months mark;

0.5 stars because Trisha's pattern of picking out jerks and assholes is a red flag. Yes it could have been just bad luck (hence only 0.5 stars) but most likely, she consciously or even worse subconsciously is attracted to that type - making her more likely to cheat with one of such in the future. Then again, she seems like she learned her lessons, from both her mistakes AND Hope's so I'm hopeful for those two.

I also hated both the stupid mother, AND author's justification for her. I don't care how good her intentions were, lying to your son is never OK, especially on behalf of some ho.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written. I loved the story and the characters. One comment said she was a little girl in an adult body. Yep! That’s why people shouldn’t get married until they’re late. 20s at the earliest. I did almost the same thing (not quite) several times when I was in my teens early 20s. Probably a good thing because I hurt myself so badly while always thinking it was the women. Now I can see clearly. She did what someone her age would do AND got the results she deserved. Maybe next time or one of the times after that she will have learned and end up with a long term, great marriage like I have. We’ve been together 40 years. I still do stupid stuff but have learned what dangerous things that can’t be done without consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved it. The self absorbed, brain dead bitch got just what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great.

But it was over the minute she told him she wanted others.

No guy could get over that being said.

Also last I looked almost 100 percent divorce rate among those that do open relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A beautifully written story. Hope, just a few months before her wedding, wants to suddenly have sex with other men to see what it would be like? Then she's surprised by Michel's response? Must be deluded thinking that he'd accept that. When things didn't go as she planned, she told him she didn't want to do it anymore, but expects him to believe her?

He's right in not trusting that decision. She burned not only some of her friendships, but her almost marriage & mostly, herself. Indeed, probably the start of the end was when she told him of what she wanted to do, & will do. If she wanted to explore, the time would be before getting engaged.

5 stars for this wonderful, if overall sad (despite Michel getting to marry Trish) story. Bob

MasterKoteMasterKote12 months ago

She knew it was wrong from the beginning yet she still went thru with it. If she wanted him she should've done the opposite of what she did. Great story and glad it turned out the way it did but fuck his parents and her friends

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2nd reading. I understand her feelings and wanting to experience sex with more partners, I also think she should have been more forth right and understood that she was discarding Michael for good. I am sure the "cake and eat it too" crowd will blame ego etc,. however that is just bi;; shit. She will never understand why Sex feels so different that sex with love till she falls in love again. Also her friends not tell her how wrong her pettiness hurt herself rather than hurting Trisha. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. Hope was a delusional self-centered, hypocritical bitch. Glad Michel got away from her. Hope was incapable of marital fidelity. Ironic that appears that after her incident with Tye and then the discovery that she remained celibate for 5.5 months but to what end? Lila was a real bitch. Hearing her with Tye is an absolute deal-breaker. People are human. She unreservedly gave Tye her body and lust sexually. What she said was beyond just trying to sample strange cock. Yes he wasn't interested in setting sex rules, so technically while separated she was "allowed" to bring Tye back, who sha had a strong sexual fascination with, with many repeat "tryouts". But it doesn't matter. That sort of unhinged, genuine sexual debauchery is the ultimate betrayal since even though he agreed to thr separation, she forced the issue and brought this down on his head. Thr audio and visuals of such things are unbelievably damaging. And she had called him back to be with her and he thought they would make up. For a pre-marriage scenario (actually pre-engagement, since she killed their first engagement), that is really, really traumatizing, hearing the women you were supposed to go stand with at the altar in the throes of sexual wanton bliss, knowing you will never sexually please her like that. And ironically what did she gain? Some strange cocks, some good fucks, some disappointing ones, trying out a sandwich with her ex's so-called friends (what was that about), and some massive orgasms with Tye, while she sowed her wild oats during the first 6.5 months. But she freely admitted and came to realize that Michel was a fantastic lover (just not as good as Tye) and yet she gave up Michel for these experimental sexual experiences? Good trade, huh? She was too self-centered to appreciate what she had until it was way too late. She loved him but in a way that doesn't support her ability to really understand love. Yeah she hurt like crap at the end, crying pretty continuously for thr last few months, but she was in the end reaping what she screwed, err sowed. Did think the wedding invitation at the end was a but much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Exquisite story! So well written, flows naturally, characters developed, full of emotion that is palpable, a real depth - I was invested and couldn’t stop reading. I think stories should be rated primarily on the quality of the writing, not whether the reader agrees with the story line or outcome. My rating? 5 stars … times infinity! My first story by this author, can’t wait to read more. Such incredible talent!

/s/ Dave in FL

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

Dreadfully sad. The characters were so very well written. The plot moved along at just the right pace. All in all a splendid piece of work in which you can be justifiably proud

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Great story! Hope wanted to try out a few men before the wedding, but Michael was playing that game. He dodged a big bullet by finding her true nature before they married. She got a lot of random dick, but lost the man who loved her. Foolish women.

JBird11JBird1111 months ago

Great job. loved how Michael rewrote the rules. I didn't like how he relented and agreed to weekly calls but catching her and the guy was great. Well done. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Before or after, that is the question?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I went they much the same, but not to the point of being engaged. She was 19 and me 24. She went to England for a semester. Enough said.

pjpbpjpb11 months ago

Nice overall (4 stars) but female MC behaviour over the top - sudden virgin to slut combined with hope to return to the 'loved one' hardly realistic (one does not expect perfect characters in literotica story but 23k words should have realistic chars).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I had friends like her who left very conservative households to attend University. When they were free they didn't have the habit of being in charge of their limits and went from virgin to bike in a few weeks. This story I feel would have captured their relationships but they never got to date in HS, so no BF.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had an on. and off girlfriend in high school. It was always what she wanted and what I wanted was of no importance. When we both went to college ( the same one ) I saw her only when she wanted something. A ride home or when I stayed away for a length of time she would come around for a couple of hours. I figured out later she was going to all of the fraternity parties and I'm sure fucking all the time. The sad part was I loved her and she constantly got away with this shit. It was nice to see Michael escape from his nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Problem is you parrot over and over Hope's stupid idea, and failing to have one person, just one person intelligent enough to see the idiocy of it and explain why every single view point she championed was not just wrong, but sinfully wrong, destroying virtues sacrificing love, honor, respect, and trust just to feed her ego, pride, vanity, and lust and only narcissistic self-entitled feminists think that trading virtues for sins is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Trust

She got what she deserved in the end..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His initial reaction, accusing her of deceit and lies is just complete bullshit. He knew of her thoughts because she didn't deceive him and didn't lie. As to her subsequent behaviour, and his reaction, yeah I've seen that happen. But do be clear, foolish though she was, she wasn't deceitful.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As these stories go it was well written, unfortunately the general idea was terribly flawed. If a girl goes into a relationship with a high body count she's a whore who'll cheat at the first opportunity, if she goes into it a ~virgin she's inexperienced and likely to succumb to seduction. Whatever the case, she'll end up acting like a mindless whore. If only life was as simple as these stories

Whatever the case, it's always difficult to reconcile the professions of 'love' expressed by the 'cheating' character with their actual behaviour. It's almost as if the representation of their behaviour is specifically designed to justify the MC's moral stance and behaviour while dog whistling to the audience of incels, cucks and the bitter cheated upon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice.

The minute a girl says something like that the relationship dies, as far as guys are concerned.

No guy would have even talked about a 12 month wait.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I loved it, and gave it 5 stars. And yes, it was all her own fault. She wanted to experience other men, well she got to. Even if it cost her everything. The papers love advisor warned her that might happen if she proceeded with telling him what she wanted, and it happened. She was the one who opened Pandora's box, and is the one who has to live with the consequences. Michel hooking up with Tricia was for the best, for both of them. Even if it took her a while to get some of her friends back, she had him, and got what she really wanted...a good man who loved her, and wouldn't cheat on her (she had just hooked up with the wrong guys all thru the story). As I was reading the story, I had a feeling he'd hook up with her by the end, and I'm glad I was right.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think this chapter should have a warning about the rape scene. Otherwise, solid storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why does she still have his ring?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My comment about adding a trigger warning for rape seems to have been deleted. Why?

When Trisha seduces Michel into bed, it is clear from his lack of memory the morning after that he was so intoxicated he could not consent to sex.

This is rape, It's a possible trigger for victims of sexual abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the hell did the stupid, delusional slut/cumbucket think was going to happen? What kind of moron friends would support her? If the slut/cumbucket was that upset why was she screwing everything with a cock. Also not terribly impressed by the male MC, should have just left, a year? What difference does that make? The disrespect is staggering, glad the MC found someone else. I truly wish the slut a miserable life.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Nobody in this Femdom agitprop got what they deserved, thanks to her.

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

A good story and my review a year ago follows;

No one is ready for commitment when they are a teenager, as shown in this story. The hormones flow and curiosity about sex is forefront in young people's hearts and heads. This was quite evident in Hopes thinking. She just had to try out other people. Call it curiosity or just plain lust, sex is a hell of a motivator as theses stories show time and again. If you truly care for and love someone there is no timeout for that love. The writing was ok but it was pretty evident from the beginning that Hope's curiosity killed the relationship. There is no blame on either party it just wasn't meant to be. I felt the story was a bit drawn out but it did keep me turning the pages, so to speak.......

as for experience, at the age of 25 I married a 19 year old with a 2 year old baby because she was pregnant. The marriage lasted 13 years. The 19 year old was now 32 and wanted to try out other men. End of marriage. end of family. No discussion, no thoughts about the children no thoughts about how her actions would affect the family. The family was destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Written by a rep of the Tissue company. Seven pages of non stop tears. Time to dry up and get on with the non stop pussy that suddenly became available.

pummel187pummel1878 months ago

Hope doesn't know what love means, neither does Michael for that matter. Love and caring are two completely different things.

If more people knew this the world would be in much better shape

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like it and I agree with Hope. I mean if she has that desire and need to try other men then it is best to get it done prior to marriage. Only issue is she was dumb enough to think that Michale would not care or change. This basically happened to me but I was no Michael where we set a date six months or a year out to meet and start over. I basically. thanked her for her honesty (even though I thought she had someone lined up already) and cried about it later when I was alone. I never dated her again and saw her I think once more many months later. She expected a friendly greeting and me to ask her out but I had zero interest. I felt she was damaged goods and I had no way of ever finding out if it was really out of her system. I have been married 40 years now and she I hear is on marriage number 3.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm guessing , but at some point when they started to feel their relationship was going somewhere, would they have had a chat about being exclusive ? I mean , you don't just produce a ring and proclaim we should get married , do you ?

I just would have thought that the time to do all your sowing of wild oats / experimenting is before you get serious about someone .

I can understand how a marriage / relationship can become stale , and one or both feel that swinging or something like it may help to spice it up . But these two are engaged and should be giddy with excitement of that expectation .

Hope is the one out of step and I can only wonder at her thinking about her 6 month plan ? How on earth could she possibly think that Michel would want her back , to marry her , after she had been out and about with other lads immediately prior to saying " I Do " .

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

So many friendships and relationships destroyed. But that happens, and it is doubtful that Michel would be irreplaceable, just as Hope was replaceable.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

I don't see how this could have ended any other way. I thought the 12 months was a bit over the top, but then again you wouldn't have had much of a story without it. There was no way I could see taking her back. And then for her to sleep with two of his supposed friends was just so disrespectful and cruel. She deserved so much worse than she got.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

And by the way, there was no winning for Michel and she was an idiot to think otherwise. She wanted to explore sex with other men. How could he ever compete with that?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You claIm you love someone and only them and after you fuck up the relationship so you can try new dick while knowing it was a stupid move and your friends help you plan to follow through with disrespecting your ex who they claim to love then they have the balls to stalk him and say how much she wants you back just to be found yelling out your love for some strange dick should prove you aren’t capable of being trusted or loved by your ex. I found this to be a well thought out and written story yet it was also incredibly difficult and painful to read since in one form or another, it hits so close to home and I am sure it is the same for others. There was one point that was made by Michel that was completely ignored by hope and her friends which was “why didn’t you mention this before I proposed to you?” And it is a very smart and poignant question that deserved an answer since there is no way she happened to start wanting strange dick all of a sudden but again it shows how Hope cared about nothing aside from her wants. Trisha should have had Hope arrested for assaulting her while playing the injured party. I believe with all my heart in friendship and especially close, best friends but that should also mean that you don’t just blindly back your friends plays when it could ruin your life doing so as well as calling out your friend for the stupid decision she made regarding Michel but they then told her to stick to her plan and go after those strange dicks which also showed how much they didn’t care about Michel even though they were willing to destroy his life and sanity because their friend wished it so. An amazing and awesome story that was honest and left many bodies in its wake.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Absolutely brilliantly written story which was bound to end the way it did. This is the literary version of The Beautiful South song "I need a little time" with the same result. Hope wanted the opportunity to be free. She was given that. Then started to find out it wasn't all she thought it would be and kept breaking the rules. Stupid selfish entitled idiot who got what she deserved and Michel had a result because if they had married because she had said nothing she would have cheated on him to fulfil her obsession. A sad tale told very very well. BardnotBard

Ganymede69Ganymede697 months ago

A new fav and one I’ll read over and over. Fuck the haters this story is EASILY 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Everyone in this story sucks. Hope was clearly too immature to get married. But Michel instead of just letting her go dragged her around for a year knowing he wasn't going to take her back. Trisha was a backstabber who pretended to be helping her friend while sabotaging her. What a downer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The only way I see this could have worked out for the two of them was if after agreeing to the 12 month seperation. If Hope had spent at least a couple months just comming to terms and then respected his wishes. Even if they had both slept with other people at the very least she would have proved that she could be trusted to keep her word. By jumping another guy 2 weeks in she clearly wasn't that concerned for her ending relationship, and then refusing to respect boundaries. There was no Hope (Pun very much intended)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the ending. I’m glad they didn’t get back together. He was marriage minded, she wanted to sleep around. Do you see a problem here? When she proposed her narcissistic plan he should have ended it right there. He was a good looking, successful guy. How did she not see this coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope was just stupid. Michael should have seen her 6mos plan as a no to his proposal and a break up.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Hope was a foolish young woman and lost the one true love of her life because her fears, her immaturity and probably from listening to her friends. Those things plus her wanting strange dick ruined and destroyed her relationship with Michael. LOL The 12 month plan gave him the time to make other friends as it take a Man longer to "get around". Michael was wise in that Hope's desire to enjoy some strange dick was a definite sign to end it and "move on". She didn't realize that just expressing the idea of getting some strange was a knife in the back to Michael. Once the words came out of her mouth her future marriage was destroyed. She betrayed him in the worst way. She should have realized that part of her attractiveness was the fact that she was "low mileage" not having fucked everybody in town. LOL But once she got "spit roasted" there was NO CHANCE ever getting Michael back. So sad. Great Writing, Great Story, Great Effort. Great imagination, and Great Heartbreaking plot. Perfect for the HallMark Channel of love stories. Very Good Stuff. Thanks, Buster2U

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

Would have been better if Hope had slept with all her friends' boyfriends and it all came out in the wash

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

10 stars for Great Writing. What I forgot to mention in the first comment, was that Hope didn't realize the part of her attractiveness to Michael was that she was very low mileage. Michael should have explained immediately that he wouldn't want her back after she fucks half the guys in town acting out all her slut fantasies and getting double-teamed. It was her "Low Mileage" inexperience that was part of her attractiveness. If she were to go out and bang a bunch of men to gain the sexual experience she craved that then she would be "trash" to him, "used" and "damaged goods" virtually "worn out". LOL Just the suggestion of "opening their relationship up" was not just a knife in the back of Michael, but an entire sword through his heart. Buster2U

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

He knew the ending result when he suggested 12 months she knew the ending result when she even suggested the stupid idea to begin with hell she knew he would come to the house the day she chose to fuck that guy in the house not just that she chose to disrespect him by telling the other guy to own her that she loved his so called big dick and choosing to do it on a Monday it was done with the intent to betray him and then to fuck 2 of his so called friends at the same time was also done with the intent to disrespect him rules are no rules the guys if they were a man would have honored the bro code its unwritten rule they chose to break it with the intent to do so just like she came on to them with the same intent she never loved him and dumb bitch knows that so why pretend if she ever loved him she would have never suggested such a stupid idea to begin with

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The description on the first page of the relationship between Hope and Michel was so sickly sweet that you might as well have called them Ken and Barbie. They did not come across as two real people sharing a real relationship. However, after 'the discussion' your story became much more believable though Michel's response felt like something of a cliche. Nonetheless, the story as a whole was well crafted and believable and, unlike all too many LW authors, you write good grammatical English. (though there were one or two missing words which suggest that you need to reread your stories before posting) All in all, a good story, well told and I look forward to reading more of your work.

Crater 7527

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Fitting. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked this story I was hooked from the 1st page. The human race is full of different ppl and some don't know a good thing until they throw it away be it male or female.

Not sure how I felt at the end. I was sad for hope but another twist would have been her turning up 8 months pregnant lol

starpilotstarpilot6 months ago

This is a very well written story. The feelings of the characters is so strong it makes you feel like you are part of it. Congradulations to the author on a story that keeps your interest and feelings totally involved.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Most guys would have dumped Hope right then breaking it off quick and clean. Your version was to willingly bleed you MC over a years time with weekly phone calls just to make sure the knife was in. No one would have agreed to her want unless they are desperate. The second she asked to open the relationship it would be doomed and they were not even married yet. He made the right choice just suffered for a year for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written! Rock on. drmike

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was a horrible, cruel , self absorbed request that Hope made! She reaped the whirlwind and it’s all her fault. As he left the cafe Michael should have asked Hope if after all of her tryouts if he wasn’t the best after all? Sure Tye was very good but was he ultimately better than Michael? Not so sure. And even if he was doesn’t she believe that Michael eventually could be?? After all this was all about sex not love with other guys. It’s typical of the Loving Wives category to use the guy with biggest dick must be the best lover trope but in reality I think Micheal would have been the best and deep down Hope knew it too!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She went back to Tye to cover her deep pain with lust. Only a temporary fix. Tye was “exceptional “ compared to the other try outs ( above average). However- Michael was “fantastic “or great! In the end Hope found out that she had the best lover from the beginning but had destroyed her relationship with Michael to find that out- sadly. If Michael had not let her do this separation she would have resented him and most likely cheated on him. I’m not convinced that she would not have cheated on whomever she married and probably would get divorced more than once even twice. Trisha was ready for what he wanted and truly appreciated Michael for who he was in every aspect.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

As I have said before yes the writing was good but he knew the results from the start she also never loved him I mean really suggesting something stupid like that just a few months before her wedding seriously what woman is that fucking stupid now Michael sure was sorta a man but not completely and Tony and Glenn was no friend sure may have been a split with no rules but it doesn't matter the bro code states you don't fuck your friends girl or there ex it's the unwritten rule Trisha wasn't much of a friend either cause she came on to and fucked Michael not sure how the girl code goes but I would think it would be fairly close to the same on that situation so can't help but to think she was glad they split up Michael if he would have been a real man would have beaten the shit out of Tony and Glenn while never being friends with them again a ass kicking is part of the price you pay if you break that rule of the bro code honestly Michael should have told her straight up you do this there is no coming back a man doesn't want a slut to half the town as wife she wanted to be a slut Michael didn't want a slut now I find it bullshit that his parents basically took her side over there son and his forgiveness I get that but it would only have been in a passing maybe a few holidays or a quick conversation on the phone every great once in awhile and the wedding invitation to hope was a low blow from both and they knew it so it really made hope to be the good guy in this story and Trisha and Michael the villains just by that invitation alone though honestly all the characters in this story from Michael and hope to hopes friends and his friends were unlikable

hank_rosehank_rose6 months ago

This is definitely one of the better (best?) stories on Lit. One that I've read a few times. Would love to read a follow-up to see how Hope fares with the rest of her life. Did she learn anything? Does the events from this story have long lasting repercussions? Does she become a better person?

Great job, BlueGee!

Johnm74165Johnm741656 months ago

An excellent story, 5 stars, loved it, well written, God attention to detail, I'd love to see if there is a follow-up, thank you.

skruff101skruff1016 months ago

The LW template… start with the base cliche, delusional woman asking for the most outlandish request anyone in a relationship can ask for, then pile on more ridiculous actions and circumstances to end up with the wholly predictable outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was just dumb as fuck. Hope is a perfect example of the "Ha! What an idiot!" meme. Layers upon layers of bullshit in this story. And none of her so-called friends was decent enough to call her out and say, "you're a dumb fuck and you don't deserve him if you want this?" Some friends eh? Friends don't let friends do stupid shit that can ruin their life. I find it hard to believe anyone is this dumb and selfish, let alone a whole fucking group of them together. But then again the premise of a lot of these LW stories are often like this.

Instead of realizing her mistake and doing everything she could to get in contact with him and make it clear she made a mistake and will do anything to make it up to him, she went ahead with it, thus sealing her fate. She lasted two weeks before turning into a slut - how disappointing. He should have just called everything off immediately. Once a dumb bitch gets that idea in their head, it's time to move on because at that point you know it's inevitable, as Michel pointed out when it was revealed. Yet he was too weak to leave despite knowing it was over. Honestly it shouldn't have gotten this far. No sensible guy in their right mind would put up with this nonsense and would just cut his losses and move on.

If her friends were as persistent at making Hope give up her madness from the start as they were at trying to get Michel to not give up on Hope, this could have been avoided. Funny that, eh? Of course then there'd be no story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story had a good premise. However, in the real world, I think his girlfriend would have forgotten all about him in a year. If she really was worried about keeping their relationship going, she never would have started fucking the other guys. She was way too immature to be considering marriage. I found her pushy attitude and stalking him to be trite. And the thing that rang the most true, is when he said women would have the upper hand in having casual sex. That is why he would have just dumped her, and called off the wedding. Also, I loved him “ winning the spin” , by the posting he did on social media. I gave it a “5”.

6King6King6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sometimes you get what you ask for and it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written, although somewhat implausible at times. I liked it. Four stars from me.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not even close to believable. Girl he asks to marry and within six months of the wedding there is no way any young guy is not asking for the engagement ring back and ending the engagement right then. Much less allowing her to screw the neighborhood before taking her back. I did like he ended up with the equally beautiful best friend who was more mature than his fiance and didn't let him get away.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She wanted it all and apparently wound up with nothing--as it should have been!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If s/he asks this, the correct answer is neither yes or no. It is goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too absurd and mostly implausible She was an idiot and he should have walked away at the beginning. But then again you wouldn't have much of a story.

But seriously, he came up with to absurd and stupid of a plan for it to be anything but a breakup. And for her to think that she could fuck anyone for a year, have no communications with him for a year and then get back together and get married? I don't think so. She was lucky she didn't get pregnant or an STD.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

Hope would end up the slutty girl who got tagged teamed. No one would want her except for sex. Michel is a huge catch. Women would flock to him like in the story.

Ganymede69Ganymede695 months ago

She’s deserves her house full of cats…..

Hooked1957Hooked19575 months ago

On second read... still a great tale.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If they were as "in love" with each other as she claimed, she should have told him sooner (before she said yes to getting married). She claimed she had no one to compare him to. What a crock of crap. My wife and I were each others firsts 43 years ago, and neither one of us are looking for a replacement. And that's what it kind of boils down to...a replacement. In her case it was big dicked Ty, and in his case it was Tricia. She never sought out Ty after that night he stopped by and heard them. In Tricia's case I think she was stalking him, looking to see if he was dating anyone, and possibly hooking up with him for a night (or as it turned out several). She had already admitted that Hope was a fool, and would love to find someone like Michel (that first night when he walked out).

I knew that they were going to break up and kill the wedding after he read the note on her phone basically wanting to put a hold on their wedding so she could try out some new dicks. She asked for it and she got it. And now she has an empty apartment to go home to. She brought it all on herself. Trying to get his parents involved proved to be a bad idea too.

Thank You for sharing it with us, as it was a very good story, and I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Trisha must die.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Second time for this story. Appreciated it more this time. He did the correct thing in moving n. She constantly proclaimed her love and desire to reunite with Michael while she fucked her way thru a gazillion guys. She was mentally off and thought she could do what she wanted. She spent 6 years with him and blindsided him 6 month before the wedding. Her friends told her with no strength of conviction, she was wrong. He dodged a big mistake.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only one comment. They both got what they deserved.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Honestly, I didn't expect much going into this, maybe I was jaded by reading several really bad stories before this one, but by the time I got to the second page I was hooked, and then I just powered through the rest of this absolute banger of a tale. I feel like either you did a lot of research, or you have a pretty good understanding of gender real-politik (as opposed to the gender politics they spoon feed the guppies at University). Everything from how Hope's friends gassed her up on her horrible fucking idea (even when they knew it was wrong) to the different "dating strategies" between Hope and Michael, was absolutely spot on. Even the ending is typical for how these situations break down - one (or both) of the partners finds someone, they click, and then the situation comes to it's natural conclusion.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

great story of selfishness, stupidity and karma. surprised you didn't go the route of self harm though, Hope was destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. Emotionally taut. However in real life instead of extending to 12 months, the guy would reset to zero and take the rings back. She is free to put things off given her wants and doubts. But she is dumb as rocks to think it would not lead to.a stark change in their relationship. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"This time, it was demanding but forlorn. "Who'd you fuck? Trisha, tell me. Who?"" This scene brought Brad Pitt's "What's in the box?" scene in Seven strongly to mind.

Hope is a tragic figure, one who had all she could hope for, and yet just had to reach for something more.

Hypergamy can really do a number on susceptible females.

Well done, please write more stories.

☆☆☆☆☆

Okay, before I hit enter, 2 nits to pick.

1, nothing wrong with easy common names. Until you gave us his father's name I kept wondering if you couldn't spell Michael.

2, what's a doona? Googled and only saw a combo stroller car seat.

Oh and while I'm at it, What's with Brits n Aussies having people sitting on the ground inside their homes? "The ground" is dirt. Outside. The thing you walk etc. on inside a building is called the floor. Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, it was well thought out and written. It is realistic and could very well play out as intended in the story. BlueGee keep writing please, thank you 5 stars.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Courtesy to ANON below, yes us Aussies are different to the rest of the planet.

Doona is a quilt filled with duck feathers; ground, floor same diff.

Will admit I got confused with Michael and Michel as well.

As for the story, liked it.

Yes, Hope was a silly twit; having it all and wanting more - her ending revealed when she opened her mouth.

Psychman24Psychman243 months ago

Well written, with feeling. Foolish girl, did a number on her own head and paid the price. The time for those insecurities and needs to explore was much much earlier in their relationship when it still might have worked out. To spring it on her fiance just six months before the wedding can only be taken as a rejection and an inability to commit. Michel did the right thing

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

These were her friends, they were supposed to be on her side, supposed to be helping her win back the man she loved. How could they? How could she? Trisha was her best friend. The one friend she had trusted above and beyond everyone else.

.

Funny, I bet Michel thought the same thing about Hope, how she was the one person he trusted beyond everyone else. And yet she still betrayed him.

If he'd only slept with Trisha the first week of those twelve months, Hope might have had a slim chance as she was gutted and got a taste of what her words and actions did to him.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Page 1

I told her I'd see her in six months but I didn't want to be around while she dated. Then I found someplace where I could make a LOT of money working overseas and the women were sweet, traditional, beautiful and faithful as a matter of culture. Then I just built a new life. Never thought of her again. With my income I paid for my parents to come visit occasionally. About that six month thing, I lied.

skruff101skruff1013 months ago

Convoluted silliness that was five pages longer than it needed to be.

Hope…“Michel I want to explore other relationships before we marry”,

Michel…“Ok Hope thanks for letting me know bye bye”.

There you go, no charge for the edit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Convoluted awesomeness that was five pages shorter then it needed to be.

Everyone in this story got what they wanted.

Hope was a good woman who wanted and became a cock slut for many boys and got double teammed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Michel got what he wanted a beautiful loving loyal partner in Trish who has nice big titties.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

why do u need enemies when u have friends that will encourage u to walk to ur death and support it.

they say the best revenge is having a great life but no making sure ur enemy is living a living hell now thats the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

7 pages too fucking long. Read page 1 and 7 only and you get the full story. Hope fucked up and bore the consequences

MikeinMemphisMikeinMemphis2 months ago

It was over the moment he walked in and heard her with the other guy. I wish he had been more open with her friends with what he heard her say. I know it's all fiction but so much truth in it. As soon as one party makes a suggestion like that you know it's over. She humiliated him with her request. No one can reco her from that and be happy as a couple again.

LechemanLecheman2 months ago

Hmm kudos to the Michel for emphasizing his lack of trust in Hope since her announcement.

Hope effectively killed her relationship when she expressed her desire for the strange.

TexarManTexarManabout 2 months ago

Hope became a real slut. Having sex with different men two and three times a week WOW. How Michael could live with that knowledge that she went all out to get strange cock. I'm a firm believer that a woman can go to a bar and get a one night stand every time but a guy would be lucky if he got one a couple times a month that if he worked really hard at it. Hope had no chance to get Michael back after he heard her and Tye going at it and after she begged Mike To come back. It would really be a knife 🗡️ to the gut. Gave it a 4 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't know any guy that would go along with a plan like Hope dropped on her fiance. Who would sit by while she screwed half the city? You pretty much know that your relationship is over. So the year break along with her calling him to check in wouldn't be healthy and just pure torture for any one who is a fool. He like most intelligent people would dump her on the spot and take his ring back. It would hurt badly but make it easier to get over the pain. This story is ridiculous at best.

LadyLoreLadyLoreabout 2 months ago

She never loved him asking to fuck other men and especially that close to her wedding no woman who loves a man would do that he made the choice not taking her back

doctrptdoctrptabout 2 months ago

Hope never really loved him. Marriage is sacrifice. Marriage doesn't mean that you fail to notice others it means that you NEVER act on those feelings, and you instead remember the love you share with your spouse, the life you have built, the history an d the future. Hope had none of these, and instead was preoccupied with the physical and her selfish needs. Marriage would have failed with Michel if they had reconciled. Hope simply was not marriage material. And Michel's parents were pieces of shit for their betrayal. Family is family, blood is blood. Support at all costs, or cut ties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Left as soon as the MC said he agreed to her request not possible. A terrible precedent for a truly loving marriage. What happens when “she needs it” after the wedding garbage idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You overuse ‘whilst’. The story is good. Her basic question killed the relationship. Strange how a simple question could do such a thing. Even if he said No. He would never really believe she wasn’t out looking for some strange.

RedRachaelRedRachaelabout 2 months ago

What did she expect. They were done as soon as she said it. Then she became such a slut that anyone could have her. It always amazes me in the loving wife stories that the cheating wife keeps saying how much she loves him and then keeps fucking other guys. They don’t know what love is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueGee@BlueGee
Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting. My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stori...

SIMILAR Stories