All Comments on 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'

by BlueGee

Sort by:
  • 408 Comments
truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

Scumy ex boyfriend dangled her for a year while both of them were fooling around Relationship could of been saved but he loved the control She was being manipulated by him from the start. She needs to figure out some type of revenge letting people the kind of manipulator he was and imply he made a promise to be reengaged after 12 months. Sue him for breech of promise. and digging to find out what type of tramp the new bride is and expose it to the world revenge soothes the pain

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

It's hard to believe that this author actually wrote a story which did not stop.

.

An engaged woman weeks before her marriage wants to delay the marriage and go out and fuck lots of other men and she doesn't see why her husband-to-be would might object.

.

Wow

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

ALWAYS with the cuck stories. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people can never accept the truth of what they have.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Man BG, as a new author, your stories are crushing it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story, kept me interested to the end. Hope should listen to the Angels, is Michel ever going to see your face again…..no way, get…Great to see an Aussie writer who writes great stories

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

A modern retelling of the classical Aesopian tale of the dog with its bone who saw its reflection. Predictable outcome, but that’s as it should be. Well written with deftly rendered three dimensional characters. I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well done but I would tone the language down a bit; it was a little florid, like a trashy Romance novel at times.

FordF150guyFordF150guyover 1 year ago

Great story, 5 stars. He found love in the end as she spiraled into the abyss that she created.

wolftrapwolftrapover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story. Perhaps a tad too long, but you wrote a well fleshed out fictional tale. I'm looking forward to your next submission.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

This may well be best story to date. It had it all love, angst, happiness and sadness.

You wrote it brilliantly. As a new author here you are coming along in leaps and bounds and l do look forward to your stories. You are becoming prolific which is good from your fans point of view.

As to the plot, Hope was a moronic idiot who truly reaped what she sowed.

Scores 5/5

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

We all accept this is a fantasy site and as such requires a certain amount of that suspension of disbelief thing. So with that in mind regarding this story.

Suspension of disbelief required 100%

Suspension of disbelief achieved 0%

It could have been a good one or two page story, sadly the author just had to streeeeeetch that elastic band for five more pages to achieve the same outcome, namely the inevitable end of the relationship which was over the instant she voiced her plan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars

It was obvious, at least to me, when Hope’s girlfriends were trying to comfort her at the beginning that Michael was going to end up with one of them. It would have been nice to have Trisha file assault charges against Hope and have Michael sitting on Trisha’s side through the trial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story,I moved on also when my fiancé wanted to date other people.I found someone else and have been happily married for 27 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Possibly a review by her as to what she got (both positive and negative) from her experiences would be warranted. One more call back to the "sex without love" statement? She didn't come off as totally stupid and selfish, the situations seemed more plausible than most stories, and the resolution was believable. I am glad you steered away from a, "then she pined her life away and died an old maid, lonely until the end" or "she moved on to become the town bike" type of finish. Heck, an irony would have been if she were the one to finally get Jase to settle down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read virtually all open relationships end in bad ways.

Her friends did her no favors either.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Great story with a bunch of really really stupid reviews. Top notch writing skills with only a few hiccups and a morals story, what could be better! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

truthandjustice99, are you a liberal fanatic democrat? They are the only others I know of that use your twisted idiotic brand of logic.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

The marriage was doomed as soon as she decided she wanted a vacation from it before the wedding. Then every time she had a setback with Michel, she jumped into bed with someone. The idea of dedication and monogamy isn't in her vocabulary. This is really a story about immaturity.

SerradaCSerradaCover 1 year ago

Hope is better off. It was nor that the grass was greener, but she said yes far too soon. She will heal, but their relationship would never have survived anyway. She should have just kicked him to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

7 pages for a two page story, and not a very good one. What's with all the cuck shit? Unable to think of something real or interesting? 1*

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Dude, lol. Look, I know that i come across as rough sometimes with my criticism. It's actually intentional and designed to force introspection. I am going to be nice this time though...

For fucks sake, proofread!!! That 5th page is inexcusable.

I am enjoying the story thus far but I had to comment about that.

Proofread people. Jesus christ.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Okay, in my defense, I checked repeatedly and kept hitting next page and it kept showing the next page with the Lila ambush. It looked like out of sequence pages. I do still standby my proofreading comment but not for this story specifically.

I will accept all nasty and rude attacks for 24 hours because I believed what I was seeing instead of making sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* my only criticism is it needed a bit of editing. Probably could trim a whole page from the story and bring it down to at most 6 pages.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

I sometimes wonder what might happen when someone follows the advice in a newspaper column.

Now I know. A 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, author has talent. I'd highly recommend some more time editing... not grammar or spelling, but concentration on concise writing. Too many words to express too few actions. This was a 3 page story strung out to 7. But still. I gave 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

welcome to the other side of the fence

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Despite effort to gain traction by linking storyline to a “Dear Abby” column, storyline not believable nor are characters. Overly melodramatic from the start to the finish.

mordbrandmordbrandover 1 year ago

I hope she spends a loooong time trying to find Mr Right again. She deserves no less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a believable story of what can actually happen if you set to open your relationships. Glorifying sharing and polyamory goes too far sometimes

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Indeed, the grass is not always greener. Very good story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story overall, but at points the narrative and word choice prevented me from fully embracing the MC's universe. I wish I could give you more specifics, but it is what it is for me. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

QuickMagazine had to click "5" five times, though that doesn't even come close. 5 to the 5th power would be more like it. BlueGee absolutely nailed it this time. The premise was superb, with so many possibilities radiating out from it. As I was reading, grew increasingly concerned that after all was said and done, a RAAC awaited. But should have known better. Who are the first 3 authors listed on BlueGee's favorites page? Vandemonium1, CreativityTakesCourage, and their combined SemperAmare tag. Cheating, unfaithfulness, do not get rewarded in their world. And so it wasn't here, with Trisha swooping in and scooping Michel up, absolutely the finest outcome. And a very realistic one. With the groundwork for Trisha's move laid down early in the story, but almost as an aside, and so it was easy to miss at the time. Now, it's early hours, so there have only been 6 posted comments as I type this. I have no idea what truthandjustice99 is going on about, and suspect neither does he or she. Same thing with vickitvohio. On the other hand, Cito22 expressed in a mere 13 words more than my blathering has accomplished in the 190+ here.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Why are women always twits in these stories. Of course she didn't love him if in fact she wanted to experience others. Love is always more important and meaningful than casual sex. If the character, Hope really loved him she would never be out seeking "other sexual experiences". Of course this site requires sex to be put at the forefront of most stories. Decently written and plausible, but once again love extends for 24 hours each day. Casual sex is temporary and should have elicited from Hope the phrase: "is that all there is".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fairly original story, but based on a real-world incident. The writing remains strong and the characters were pretty well developed. As incredible as the scenario seemed to me, I kept going back to the original RW query. There are lots of very different people out in the world, and I appreciate the author’s ability to bring them to life.

CaptainbklCaptainbklover 1 year ago

5. Good story. I would have dumped her in the beginning but then it would have been a very short story.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Best one yet.

I couldn't even find it in myself to dislike Hope until the scene with Tye and then again when finding out what she'd done with Tony & Glenn. Up until then I could view her as naive and ignorant. With Michel being her only and starting the relationship when she was 17 she was truly ignorant enough that she didn't realize how much she didn't know about life and relationships.

The actions with The, Tony & Glenn while maybe honest mistakes made without malice aforethought still changed the dynamic enough that it was impossible to view her as someone learning life lessons.

Great job. Well written. Just a very few technical errors that disrupted the flow of the story a few times.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

7 long-winded pages to tell a story that could have been written in 3-4.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 1 year ago

Well done , well written, Keep up the Good. 5 stars

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

This was a superbly told story that clearly addressed the issue of love. Whoever loves a partner for what he is and is satisfied with him does not need the sexual experience with others. Your protagonists seemed convincing and their characters are understandable. I have to say I really enjoyed the story. Thanks! 5*!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 1 year ago

So, in light of that, Trisha started making more calls. She called them all and pleaded Hope's case to Eliza, Petra, Lila and Kimberly, and yes, they would all gather together for their friend.

The four friends all feared for Hope and her relationship, even as they worked with her to either subvert it or to rescind her demands.

What happened to the fifth friend?

I would like to respond to truthandjustice99, The six years was a time frame agreed by both, not him stringing her along. If one had to be truthful, it was her that strung him along. It was Hope that decided she wanted to try out others before she "settled down". She was the one that was in bed with someone else with in three weeks of the split. 'She was being manipulated by him from the start', it was Hope that sent in the letter to Ishta Maddison for advice and it was Hope that didn't heed the final warning from her, 'Remember, the grass isn't always greener.'

BG, like Cito22 said, you are a good author, but sometimes to much is just as bad as not enough.

Gumbo25Gumbo25over 1 year ago

I liked the theme, more interesting than many.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

I will never understand how some people think. Although this is a fictional story, some really do think like Hope. If you are madly in love and want to spend the rest of you life with someone, then why any desire at all to sleep with someone else? I don't get it, never will. That's like empty words contrary to what actions say, like lying to one's self.

As far as entertainment and writing goes, I couldn't agree more with Cito. BG is really standing out from the rest of the run-of-the-mill pieces.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

I love your story.

Really. 5⭐

I really liked your plot.

The man who finds himself stuck by a request from his fiancée, the realization of the most likely end of their story, and the continuation of his life with a new woman.

You also saved us from the ridiculous soul mate cliché. Congratulation.

On several hundreds of millions of women!

Why most stories don't realistically end in separation or divorce ?

Divorce accounts for almost 1 in 2 marriages.

The separations are even more numerous.

But the authors tend to favor the Raac (instead of reconciliation) or the unlikely BTBs.

Thank you for sharing this moment of realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulation. 👏

Unlike your last story, this one is more realistic.

No Raac

No BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author, well written story!

To truthandjustice99. your partner of 6 years says she wants to find out what sex is like with others AND finds out there are others who rock her world just as much if not more and you are blaming the guy? Really? He told her up front after her revelation how could he trust her not to stray after they were married. Hell, she even called up a guy for a booty call on their night after asking her ex to take her back and marry her. She was hooked on the thrill, the excitement, the SEX. After what she did, there was no going back unless you are a guy who is into sharing your partner which Michel was definitely not into.

PatricksonPatricksonover 1 year ago

Well written, well plotted, an enjoyable read. 5 Stars.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Too long. He should have walked out and not looked back when she made her proposition. Also for a long story we never heard what happened to Hope. For some justice she should have contracted a really nasty std. That got out and no one then wanted anything to do with her.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Too predictable. This story has been done a zillion times before. A twist would be they stayed together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm with Cito22. I can't believe anyone could see him as a cuck; no one can stop a partner from straying. It's the nature of the response that determines if the cheated on is a cuck or not. Michel did not accept the cheating; therefore, not a cuck. The other point; he didn't dangle her for a year. She chose to leave him for 6 months; he just extended the timeframe of her deliberate decision to take "time out" from their relationship. That the hiatus didn't work out as she wished was on her, not him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. The slut had everything she could want, but wanted more. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Hope thinks that he'll be happy with a worn out disease ridden pussy after the one owner pristine in good condition that she had originally

Martian slut ray wins again

Leon

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

Nice work here. Well written and very dramatic. Me personally. The minute she revealed her little plan the only thing she would have seen is my ass as I walked out the door. I think wanting to be a cum slut is something you would talk to your boyfriend about before accepting his marriage proposal. That's just good manors.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Not a true cuck story. But an emotional betrayal preceding a physical betrayal nonetheless.

An emotionally immature woman with a brain-dead request and the lousiest possible timing. But she was at least honest in her stupidity, and I could almost sympathize with her a tiny bit. She had a desire/need she chose to fulfill.

Fortunately, the MC stood firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was pretty good. Would have preferred Micheal hooking up with the nurse instead of his Ex's friend. Yet, no doubt that scenario has played out many times in the real world.

If this were real world, I say Micheal was lucky it went down before they married. That was one selfish woman.

A bit grudgingly I rate it a 5 star story. Maybe due to Micheal's uncertainty about splitting. To me the day she lays that request out there is the day it should be over. Pain, hurt, and disappointment yes, but over anyway. Yet this was Micheal's way of getting to the same place, even if a year later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Thanks

justbobkcjustbobkcover 1 year ago

Interesting story. "Once a cheater always a cheater" is very true. Because the cheater can NEVER uncheat that one time, nevermind if he/she does it again. "You can't have your cake and eat it too" is also literally as well as figuratively very true. For once eaten, the cake is gone. No one has it, at that point.

This young lady is just not marriageable material right now, and maybe never. She became a real slut during her time-out period and everyone knows it. Many good men are just not interested in that kind of lady for a wife. Yep, it's a double standard but is based not on "cultural norms" but just basic human biology. A woman KNOWS she is the mother of her birth children, always and unquestionably. A father can only hope...and if he NEEDS a DNA test to be sure, then he has a shaky marriage/relationship anyway.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Excellent story and thanks for the preface. The tale stayed on theme. Five stars for that and great use of dialogue to move it along! Grinches … a few … It felt too drawn out from early on! Partly, I think, from introducing more characters than necessary. And key players are introduced early but not developed until later. Smaller grinches … Asst. principal staying at Jason’s apartment for what seemed to be 6-9 months. Sweetie’s parents are referenced then disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This may be the best of your stories -- it raises deep feelings. Love is insufficient the trust is lost.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

What you gave the man a happy ending. You getting side glances from me after that that last story

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Way too long. Ended up being just another slut with cuck fantasies story. This was a 3 page story dragged out into 7 pages. ,Made him a cuck for ever agreeing to anything

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Michael was stupid about this whole thing.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hope really fucked up and lost the man of her love and dreams. But then again I have as well. When I was you I lost my first wife, by being totally stupid. Then my next GF whom I should have married I lost her as well. Between the two I threw away about 6 yrs of my young life. So what a great story, a Tragedy of life. 6 stars to the writer. Tremendously realistic, well writen and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Silly young slut sure messed up a good thing.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

Yo vickitvohio, there was not one cuck in the story. You should have read this piece, it was great. Great story BlueGee, realistic storyline! And it was a nice surprise that he ended with the one together who did not encourage Hope in her crazy endeavour. I love it when people are consistent with their presented character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Hope took an overdose of Martian Slut Pills. And paid the price. That she ENTHUSIASTICALLY commenced on a slut journey within 2 weeks of the separation pretty much documented that she was too immature for a life commitment. The end result was **always** going to happen.

.

Michel’s reaction to her “I need this!” Pronouncement was decisive and correct. Sure…it took him several months to work Hope out of his system, but he did. Sure..Trish helped. But at the end of the day, he knew that Hope was not for him.

.

For a common trope on LW, the author manages to give readers a fresh approach AND was delivered with excellent writing.

.

Easy 5 *****

LeontheKingLeontheKingover 1 year ago

Liked this 5*

But a little predictable was hoping for a stronger ending

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

mid twenties in age, a body count close to 15, slutty friends who aid her in being a cheating whore, she'll be lucky to find any quality man to marry her with a record like that

.

five star story, except for the dumbass marrying at all let alone to one of the fucksluts who aided the whore in cheating. Fuck her sure, but never marry a woman who thinks its OK for another woman to cheat

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 1 year ago

Outstanding! Thank you!

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

This was a great story. The lesson: Don't get involved with 17 y/o girls. And this one lied to him from the git - about her age. She was who she was, and there was never any chance that they would last. D

jasonnhjasonnhover 1 year ago

Hey dear, I would like to be a slut for 6 months before we get married. OK?

Sure "dear". Just give me back my ring and have at it. We can get married when you are done being a slut, which will be never. Bye.

One of the most convincing scenes that she IS a slut is when Michael is choked up and she takes it as he will be leaving her. The first thing she does is get fucked. That's what she is, a slut. That's OK for her but not for a wife and she has to also be a moron to think it will be OK.

Then she fucks two of Michael's friends and gets upset that Michael fucks Trisha. If there's anything worse than a slut, it's a selfish, hypocritical. possessive slut. Can you imagine a life with such a woman?

It's great how he moves on, including handling his two "friends" who screwed the slut. He put it perfectly, "You're not a real friend".

I didn't like his parents getting involved. They should have stayed neutral and not facilitated Hope's attempts to contact Michael. Hopefully they learned a lesson but their relationship has been damaged.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

I think had they both walked away and stay away for a year they may have gotten back together. Do I believe they would have lasted as a married couple, absolutely not.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Great story. Stupid assed woman, but it reads true … once she got it in her head, it didn’t take her long to have it in her ass. Michael truly dodged a bullet. 5/5

CB900Fat1492CB900Fat1492over 1 year ago

This story rocked, keep writing!

BrentJWBrentJWover 1 year ago

Again a really good story from BlueGee. I think the story would have worked better if she asked for the time out before the engagement, as it was she expected to fuck around right up to the wedding and expect him to be okay with that? That would be a bridge to far for anyone.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 1 year ago

Gave it 5* for good storytelling. MC made a big deal over his friends tag-teaming Hope, but I think her taking Tye to bed the same night she is begging Michael to come back was the real kicker. There was NO chance after that. Michael will have a great life with a loving wife who appreciates him. Hope will have a series of big-dicked Tye types (Tye probably a BBC, although not specified in the story) and babies and STD’s to go with them! Good riddance!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hope was too self centered, all she ever thought about was herself. When her head was filled with how happy she could be screwing every guy in town thinking that future hubby would be glad to wait for her she thought wrong. Hope Lost the love of her life because she didn't realize what she was saying to her future hubby. "I want to screw everyone I can and put you on the shelf waiting for me to come back to when I am done" LOL I wonder how many people really think that they can do that. I know I have had my share of women that just fuck other guys when ever they can behind my back. Hope might as well have said she wanted to be a whore for 6 months and that she was going to do whether Michael agreed or not. She Destroyed his heart in the name of sexual adventure. She didn't realize what she was doing. Young women don't realize that the treasure between their legs is highly valuable belonging to their hubby only. When it is given away to everyone else it looses it's value tremendously. The Moment Hope said she wanted a break it was over right then and there. No way would Michael EVER TRUST her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Michael was a little too wishy washy with Hope after setting guidelines then breaking them. However, he regained his dignity and maybe a better woman in Trish, only time will tell. Hope was slightly to idiotic to be real. However, all in all very good story.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 1 year ago

Let me see if I got this right, a commenter, further down:

The bride decides that she needs to try more cocks, so she can still the fire in her ass and become a decent, married woman. Throw this to the groom and ask for his months, and the groom, realizing what it was all about, sets 12 months, to come back or not. And he was manipulating the bride, because of that???

I have just come to believe that people only see what they want to see.

The dog gets lost, looking for different cocks, being roasted on a skewer by two "false friends", the estranged fiance and then mourns the loss of the "man she loves", to an "ex-friend".

I'm with the MC. Faced with the disrespectful, selfish proposal and without any love affair from his then-future ex-fiancée, he prepared for 1 year to stop loving the slut and move on.

The fact that the new owner of his heart, having been a friend of his ex-fiancée, was the author's "poetic license", to emphasize the deserved pain that a broken and emotionally tortured Hope would have to live with, from then on. .

It's not a cuckoo story, but the struggle of a man who discovers that the woman in his life didn't esteem and respect him, as she should.

Looking forward to the next works. It looks promising.

Many will complain, others will agree, many will boo and many more will applaud.

For my part, it was a good text, well written and sequenced.

Four stars and following with anticipation.

But that's just my opinion

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Really, the female character wanted a little on the side before marrying the hero of this trilogy. However, she had no compunction about being split roasted by two of her man's friends? Really beyond the relm of reality. The premise of the story has merit, but the execution of the plot line goes way too far afield.

bluengraybluengrayover 1 year ago

One of the best I’ve read in a very long time! Easy 5*! Thanks for writing!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayover 1 year ago

Very nicely written, The balance of sex and story was very good. She deserves this ending

Grammar very well done

the flow of the story excellent

The sex/story ratio was excellently executed and placed

BTS vs RAAC. BTB was right. The punishment of loss, depression, incomprehensible sadness, and seeing her best friend marry Michle.

keeping my interest. I was absorbed in the story. I don't read sex scenes too closely. I skimmed those parts.

The imagery is excellent

Overall 4.5

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Hope got what she wanted - sexual experience with several different men. Now she will find out the hard way that to find a good man that is husband & father material is a very difficult task and involves luck. She'll be kicking herself for many years for what she threw away. I hope she likes her serving of Karma.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 1 year ago

Great story. Characters came to life. Thanks.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

I think this is your best yet. Five stars

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Interesting story. The plot was original, and at the end, the way he deals with the conflict in his life was the most logical. The story was entertaining and erotic as well, Michael acted honorably and stood straight against the pressures of life like a man. I guess the saying, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" applies here for sure. Sadly, Hope was too young and wanted to explore some personal needs, without properly realizing what it could cost her at the end. BlueGee is a very gifted writer and I'm glad he keeps writing and publishing here. Thanks for the story. I rated it 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very creative but with grammar and spelling errors. A good story and flowed quite well. Entertaining and not too much detailed sex,that's not why I read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"But I want to, I need to,"

Apparently, Hope didn't know the difference between "want" and "need". Needs are distinguished from wants. In the case of a need, its a deficiency that causes a clear adverse outcome, a dysfunction or death. Having sex with other men is a "want" not a "need" . Words have meanings. Not knowing the meanings of words can cause bad consequences.

"How could she do this to him, to them? Did she ever really love him?"

Oh, I'm sure Hope thought she loved Michel but she obviously loved herself more and he would always take a backseat to her wants and needs.

"Michel, I know that you're hurting. But don't let your pride get in the way of your happiness.”

This is nothing but blaming, shaming and emotional blackmail. I notice through out the story no one was blaming, shaming or using emotional blackmail with Hope to talk her out of her shitty, selfish decision. By the way prides is a bad thing. Certainly not when were talking about a sense of one's own proper dignity or value and self-respect. Everyone should have that. Walking away from a bad or toxic relationship has everything to do with pride. Its refusing to allow people to treat badly and disrespectfully and everything about keeping your dignity and self respect. That's always a good thing. Never let anyone ever shame you into thinking otherwise. That's plain old manipulation.

"“It's the boundaries that she's crossing. My parents, my work, my friends, my dates. She just keeps disrespecting me at every turn. I had asked her to respect my wishes for twelve months.”

Well, no shit dipshit. Michel never established any relationship boundaries with Hope in the first place. Every relationship should have boundaries and deal breakers. If you’re dumb enough or naïve enough to NOT have those kind of conversations with your relationship partner then quit getting into relationships as you’re setting yourself up for failure. Use you brain and not your heat or you’ll always get you heart broken.

Michel setting the separation period to 12 months was the only smart thing he did. It was done on purpose to allow him time to get over Hope and move on without her. Hope falsely believe because of her high and pretentious opinion of herself and her dangerous overconfidence in her golden pussy that Michel would come crawling back to her after she enjoyed being single and free to fuck anyone she wanted or needed. She played her little and lost.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

That was fantastic. Well reasoned and pulled together. A guy like that never reconciles with a woman who openly admits to not being content with just him. He’s got more self respect than that. Been there and I wish I’d had more self esteem. Breaking up again after the period of seeing other people just increased my hurt. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least 3 pages too long. This bitch would have been gone as soon as she said she wanted to sample other cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We always want more than we have, it's greed. I left a great man for a jerk that made more money. We have nice things but no where near the same quality of love. I'm the looser in my own life story. For what it's worth, I'm really sorry Pat.

Optimistic7Optimistic7over 1 year ago

A very captivating and well written story! They each got what they wanted; Hope got to experience all the casual sex she dreamed of, and Michel ended up in a healthy nurturing relationship with someone worthy of his love.

Hope's buyer's remorse is poignant and delicious - having leaned bitterly that when you play stupid games, you end up with stupid prizes.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

You are turning into a fine storyteller. Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Bit her in the butt!

5

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

That’s just the reason you never marry a virgin or someone who has never had sex with other people. Someone who has been around the block a few times is ready to settle down and has people to compare you with and has still chosen you. The more experience they have the better the sex is and the more willing to have a exciting uninhibited sex life the person will be.

littleone35littleone35over 1 year ago

very good, but will Hope ever learn or just go from one big dick to another

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

RE: Irinmike

"Why are women always twits in these stories."

Because this kind of scenario happens in real life much more often than you'd think.

-

Women have been encouraging each other to be rampantly promiscuous for years and have their "ho phase" in their twenties before settling down. I've heard so many stories of people in relationships where the girl wants to open it up and sleep around, then browbeats the simp boyfriend/husband until he's worn down into agreeing.

She starts eagerly fucking anything with a cock, starting with the guy she'd already lined up. The boyfriend/husband is heartbroken for months, until finally getting over her and starts dating. He meets someone new, it gets serious, then the original woman panics when she sees he's moved on. It's too late to fix it by that time and they are done.

-

What all the magazines/talk shows/advice columns fail to tell these women, is that the moment the husband agrees to open it up, their relationship is doomed. When he stops caring about her getting fucked by another man, it means he doesn't see her as a worthy long-term partner anymore. No guy wants to be with a cock-hungry slut; it's inevitable she'll cheat in the future, which means a huge risk of bastard kids.

-

The story was good, but the twelve month wait was a waste of time. If a woman ever disrespects her man enough to ask to fuck other guys, he should end it with her immediately. There is simply no way of ever fully recovering from the nuke she just dropped on the old relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueGee@BlueGee
Not all stories need heroes, not all stories need villains, sometimes they are people making good or bad decisions for bad or good reasons, human fallibility is always more interesting. My stories, even when dealing with infidelity aren't going to be mindless, dull btb stori...

SIMILAR Stories