All Comments on 'The Gray Fox Pt. 02'

by LoveLustInsatiable

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Ash1818Ash1818almost 9 years ago
Yay!!

I'm so happy you decided to keep it a Bella/Damien relationship. Thanks for listening! Great chapter and i'm dying to read the third soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

I'm also happy you kept the relationship between Bella and Damien. In the last chapter I felt annoyed at the idea that he was just using her to get to her friend. I like where this is going much better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I got to say this story line is going well and very impressed. What do you think about the idea of Jamie all the sudden not feeling right as she got home so she decides to go back to Bella's place which is jarred open a little as when he came in it was not shit all the way. This makes Jamie walk in to check on her friend to see Damien fucking Bella and kissing her. Then as she stands their in surprise just have Damien convince Jamie to come join them. Where Damien gets to fuck them both and can even maybe have them both have their first lesbian experience together.

MissLovelyHeartMissLovelyHeartalmost 9 years ago
Don't do that

The lesbian idea sounds boring and played out. There are plenty of stories on the website with that same thing, it'll be boring if Jaime comes over and "Surprise!" Jaime is in on it and Bella doesn't mind. It would be cooler if Bella had to keep Damien a secret some how.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous