All Comments on 'The Great Outdoors'

by sissycandi

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathic

Glad I was born with balls that work, sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cuckhold---Crap

Two long--A cuck story--stop writing this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well done

It takes a brave man to write of his willingness to give his wife pleasure at the cost of his own pride. Congratulations, you've achieved it. In the mean time, I loved the story. It was well written and detailed enough to leave me creamy in my panties. Thank you.

Katrina

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cuckold story? Cumslut?

Double ZERO. I wouldn't want to Katrina from Canada's partner, if she has one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just once

just once when in these stories the wife tell the husband the other guy was the best fuck she has ever had, just once i would like to have one author have the husband say you wern't my best fuck either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just once

just once when in these stories the wife tell the husband the other guy was the best fuck she has ever had, just once i would like to have one author have the husband say you wern't my best fuck either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just once

just once when in these stories the wife tell the husband the other guy was the best fuck she has ever had, just once i would like to have one author have the husband say you wern't my best fuck either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just once

just once when in these stories the wife tell the husband the other guy was the best fuck she has ever had, just once i would like to have one author have the husband say you wern't my best fuck either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just once

Thats how many times I would like to see you dumb fuckin assholes comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't want to read your comment at all.

Did you mention anything about the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Really hot! If there weren't any hubbie's and wives like that, then there wouldn't be anybody for the rest of us to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old stupid shit.....

....but at least there was no need to read pages 2and 3.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ol' pissincrappinpete is sounding

a little jaded. Not surprising as he never seems to get of the site. Leave it alone for 5 mins mate or it'll fall off and you'll turn into a troll. Moved onto the incest as well, eh? It's a slippery slope.

This story(despite the hub being OTT saddo, but that's your prerogative)was pretty well written. It went on too long, but was hot and WE LOVE SLUTTY JUICY SLAGS IN LOVING WIVES. Or why else are we in this cat.? There's plenty of real love and romance in other sections. SO FUCK OFF THERE OR GO AND READ A FUCKING MILLS AND BOON LIKE MY GRANNY USED TO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A woman who hates men

or a man who hates men and women must have written this. There is not a likable character in the story. This is not a moral judgment, but an intellectual one. These some of the dumbest people in literotica fiction: besides the selfishsnes, humiliation is not erotic or sexy and compound it with lack of intelligence shown by the characters, there is no fun in reading this story. Don't give up writing, just create a plot and characters - even just one - that the audience can like and share the experience with. Not in this story at all.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
To answer your question! NO

She is not a loving wife, she is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tell me again why the guy is still there even talk

ing to her. She cheated on her marriage was a cum slut and took bareback. What more evidence do you need she is braindead and just a slow cooker for HIV/AIDS? I can guarantee I would not have hurt her or the guys but I would have left her there when she was kissing the guy at the other campfire and been home before she stopped fucking and moving her shit out onto the lawn. Divorce is the only outcome of any of the scenes in this story. Damned stupid to keep what is probably a new career whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why are these cuck stories hanging in LW?

It is obvious with the pen name sissycandi that the writer husband is a cuck and this is a cuck story. It doesnt belong in loving wives after all no woman could really love a cuck, use one of course, love one you make me laff. This belongs in gay or fetish not in LW.

rainbow001rainbow001over 14 years ago
The Fantasy of it

I understand the concept of getting wrapped up in your own fantasy world as an author. But to engage the reader you have to give us a hook into our own reality. If that was the way you wanted it to go then set it up early in the story that this was the fantasy that had been discussed and was now becoming real. How does a normal vanilla marriage go to slut central and be ok in a new york minute?

Your writing is OK from a technical standpoint and it is my hope that you continue but we need just a bit of reality to set the hook.... in its current form its just not readable because I don't believe the couples actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Seriously, people, it's a porn story, get over it

Some of these commenters don't seem to understand that this is a STORY written for entertainment purposes. Why do you expect your porn story to be anything but exciting fantasy? Really, the person who made the comment about going bareback, do you really want the author to say, "and then he took out the condom and slipped it on"? Wow, that would be hot...NOT. And to all you men who don't like cuckhold stories, don't read them then. And truthfully, some of you sound a little insecure and defensive. Why does it matter to you what kind of relationship two consenting adults have (and it's not cheating if you have the other person's permission!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
75

First page was the best, fourth wasn't bad either.

btw... did you know women get wet when expecting sex even if they're not aroused at all? so if she's hissing "no", even if she's wet, she'll most likely mean just that, no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
childish garbage...

sissycandi, in your fantasy world all of the losers would be dead. Why do you have to make it so over the top utterly ridiculous so that anyone who isn't completely twisted can't possibly enjoy it???? Are you that much of a sad and pathetic person yourself, or are you such a poor writer that the behavoir has to be so fake for you to write it??? What does the wife do next, pull some warm shit out of her ass and smear it across her husband's face?, your posting is a waste of reader's time bacause you didn't take the time to make any effort to make it even remotely beleivable. So, since you decided it was ok to be lazy, and rude to your readers... I'll do the same... Sissycandi. FUCK OFF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous