The Green Room Ch. 06

Story Info
They were trying to fuck their way through the Big Ten.
1.2k words
4.64
1.9k
6
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. Life is not perfect and neither are my stories, they are dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from a friend confessing to you. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm purging my mind. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" an Irish Catholic Attorney and singer songwriter 30 year old woman, 5'2" 107lbs., with blue eyes and long red hair-💋

In show business, the green room is the space in a theatre, comedy club, music venue that functions as a waiting room and lounge for performers before, during, and after a performance when they are not engaged on stage. Green rooms typically have seating for the performers, such as upholstered chairs and sofas. There is no one accepted theory as to where the term "green room" got its start, but it's been in used for centuries. A private space where actors, musicians or speakers can go before, during or after a performance to be away from the crowds, these secluded areas have gained a reputation for various shenanigans. They can serve as anything from silent temples of preparation to rowdy dens of ill-repute.

While the origin of the term is perhaps lost to history, one possible explanation dates back to 1599 and the Blackfriars Theater, which offered a room behind the scenes where actors waited to hit the stage. That room was painted green and was even called "the green room," according to lore. In 1662, London's Cockpit-in-Court theatre also included a room covered in green material, which may also have sparked the use of the term.

Some theaters have multiple green rooms, demarcated for various bands/performers. Maybe the headliner will have the biggest one, whereas the opening band gets the most cramped. Even in green rooms, there can be a hierarchy.

Often, there are food and drinks in the green room, couches, and posters on the wall. It's where the night's producers will find the talent and tell them when there are five minutes to go on. It's a place to relax without the eyes of audience members glaring. It's also a place to go after the show to decompress and come down from the high from their performance that just took place.

Most green rooms aren't actually green, of course, unless you count the less sanitary of the bunch, where mold might be a factor. In fact, there's little that these spaces have in common. For musicians, there's an eternal element of surprise and possible horror when coming to a new venue and its unfamiliar prep room. Will it have its own bathroom? Sinks? Chairs without suspicious stains? Will there be a green room at all, or will the band be forced to mingle with the masses out in the bar before and after the show?

The moments before a performance are crucial for tuning instruments or just spending time screwing around with band mates, groupies and other hangers-on. Getting my mind in the right place whatever that means to each performer and what they require before hitting the stage and melting the audience's faces off with their innovative sound, a decent green room can be a lifesaver.

I find them terrifically useful, not only for gathering my thoughts and warming my voice but for a high-maintenance bitch like me to have a sacred space in which to change from attorney arguing legal theory in court to performer helps immensely.

One of the best green rooms is in the basement of the Crystal Corner Bar on Williamson Street, Madison, Wisconsin. This remarkably swank space boasts a very large, attached bathroom with a full shower and a magically refilling candy jar. Certain unwashed musicians have even been ejected for using the facility's showers on nights when they weren't actually playing the venue.

Crystal Corner Bar is an unfussy haunt with glass-block windows and a small dance floor featuring live blues, country and jazz. I played there two nights Friday and Saturday in a band Jim threw together at the Hideout to do the gig "Silverado". There were four of us on that trip driving to Madison in Jim's van me and the three guys, more like brothers, I have known them all for years from the music scene.

Unloading our equipment when we arrived at the Crystal Corner, setting up, doing a soundcheck to get the mix just right. We had two hours to kill before performing the guys went exploring Madison, Madison, the capital city of Wisconsin, lies west of Milwaukee. It's known for the domed Wisconsin State Capitol, which sits on an isthmus between lakes Mendota and Monona. The Wisconsin Historical Museum documents the state's immigrant and farming history. The city's paved Capital City State Trail runs past Monona Terrace, a lakefront convention center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.

But I knew they would just be bar hop looking for University of Wisconsin girls they so loved these college towns. Ann Arbor, East Lansing, Bloomington, Columbus, Lafayette, Happy Valley they were trying to fuck their way through the Big Ten.

I took a shower in the green room and was longing in a towel on the sofa when Tina came down carrying a tray she explained she would be are server tonight and asked if I need anything. I requested a Blue Moon Craft Beer with an orange slice and a short while later Tina returned with my beer.

A graduate student Tina is twenty-four with short dark hair framing a cute face with dazzling brown eyes. She explained her shift didn't start for another hour but when she had the green room she liked to come in early to get the band squared away before she got busy with tables.

So I explained it was just me for now my band mates were exploring Madison and invited her to hang out if she wanted. Sitting on the sofa we casually chatted I had forgotten I was just wrapped in a towel. That is until I noticed Tina starring at my body as the towel had slid open exposing my naked front.

Making no attempt to cover my self I just let Tina enjoy the view of my hot little body, my neatly trimmed red pubes. Almost like she was in a trance Tina lowered her face between my legs her fingers touching my soft skin. Her tongue teasing my pussy lips, I watched as she worked, sensations of playful pleasure radiated through me.

Tina's tongue entered inside my wet pussy, my hands gripped her head, my legs up cute little toes pointing at the ceiling. My eyes closed enjoying the sensory pleasures. How long this went on I'm not sure lost in the pleasure of the moment worked into a frenzy, on the brink.

When I opened my eyes to see my band mates watching I was to far gone an orgasm crashing over my little body. Screaming in a delight of pleasure has my band mates watched my most intimate moment.