The Gretchen Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
A Beginning to Remember.
1.8k words
4.1
13.7k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the fan on, the glass refused to get fogged. He was having a difficult time shaving as he couldn't stop looking at her. He kept nicking himself, but her hair was so long she kept her arms up for a long time washing it. He couldn't concentrate on anything else.

"If you are going to make yourself bleed all over my countertop, you better clean it up," she said. "What is with you this morning?"

"I haven't shared this bathroom with you before. You are quite distracting."

"Oh please." She was letting the water rinse the soap from her hair and wiped her eyes to look at him. It was the sexiest thing he had seen her do. "You've seen me get ready for work a hundred times."

"Not in this bathroom," he said. "That clear glass gives me quite the view."

"A compliment? Well, I won't turn that down. You are welcome to join me." The look she gave him assured that his response would be affirmative. He started towards her.

"The countertop first. And bring the razor, I need to touch up my legs."

He hated when she used his razor, but he wasn't going to say no this time. By the time he stepped in she was completely lathered in soap. He was half erect and rising. He handed her the razor. She stepped to the side to let him get wet.

"I'm OK. You can stay in the water," he said.

"What is with you this morning?" she asked. Then she narrowed her eyes. "This better not be some cheap attempt to get me to say yes to a Nintendo 64. I said no and that is final." She put her knee on the built in seat and shaved a few areas of her calf. The water pouring onto her thigh made it look even more smooth and supple than it already was. She had great legs.

He reached out and gently touched it. "I'll be honest. That is the last thing on my mind. In all our time together, we never shared a shower, have we?"

He moved his hands to her back and shoulders. She was still covered in soap. Working his thumbs into her neck and shoulders he started to massage her back.

"Oh wow. Why haven't we?" she purred. Finishing up with the shaving, she turned and faced the shower head. "I'm glad I gave myself extra time this morning."

So was he. Gretchen and he had been married for three years. When they first met she had been very athletic; a sprinter. To this day she still holds the record for her Florida high school 40 and 100 yard dash. She was lean and mostly muscle then. She also had irregular periods. At times she didn't have any.

She didn't want to stay a hardcore athlete. She wanted children and a career in accounting. Having a baby changed her completely. She was still muscular, but more smooth and toned. Her breasts came out of nowhere, and remained once the baby had been weaned. Nothing could have pleased Kirk more.

Except seeing them wet and watching water drip from her nipples. He moved his hands around to her chest and cupped each breast. As he did, his rock hard cock pressed against her buttocks. She reached back and pushed it into her skin. "Well, I guess you aren't joking! You should have started getting up with me a long time ago."

"Working nights kind of killed that," he smiled. They had been on opposite shifts for nearly a year in order to take care of the baby. Now they had a sitter. She lived with them in their new home. The home with the large glass shower in the main bathroom. The home with two separate wings and a large garden. The home they had found and bought for a mere fraction of what it was worth.

She adjusted his cock so that it rode in between her cheeks just above her anus. Then she pressed back against him and started swaying back and forth. It was stimulating him to the point he knew he had to have precum leaking out.

He moved his hands down from her breasts. With one he lightly moved around her navel, almost tickling the skin. With the other he started gathering her neatly trimmed bush and parting it. She grabbed his hand.

"No," she said. "The hot water won't last. Let me just take care of you."

"That's not fair," he said. "You are the one doing all the work. I've gotten a show better than anyone has seen at a gentlemen's club. You've wiggled your ass with my cock between your cheeks. Now you want to go to work? I don't see how you could let me off the hook like that!"

"I really can't, Kirk. I need to-"

He had turned her around and then planted a kiss on her lips. Pressing his cock against her pelvis, he flattened her against the wall of the shower. He started pulling her into him by grabbing her ass. It felt wonderful.

"I really can't Kirk. It feels good, but I don't want to be late."

He kissed her deeply. Running a finger over her mound, he was surprised to feel her clit waiting for him. She was sopping wet and already parting to accept his eager cock.

"Oh fuck it," she said, "but turn off the water."

He rinsed them both completely and shut off the water. Still pressing her against the wall he started to lift her by her cheeks. He didn't have to. She had practically jumped and wrapped her legs around him. "Fuck me," she said in his ear. "Oh fuck me now!"

He simply rocked his pelvis forward and let her drop. She was so wet he nearly impaled her. He started rocking his pelvis back and forth but she stopped him.

"Switch places," she said. He spun around so that his back was to the wall. "Now hold still." If there had been any question as to whether she had lost any muscle in her legs, it was gone. She was squeezing him tight enough he didn't really need to hold her up. On top of that she was using her legs as a hinge to rock up and down on his cock like it was a piston working up and down inside her.

They hadn't had any let up in their romantic feelings thus far, but he was actually feeling more amorous towards her now. She was amazing! He was really a lucky guy.

She started pressing on his shoulders, but held him in tight. "Get on the ground," she said. It came out with such passion it was practically a command.

The shower was large enough to allow him to stretch out completely. Dropping to his knees and then to his butt, he finally lay back. She never let him out of her. He was driven in even deeper as she let her weight rest on top of him.

"Damn you, Kirk. You are going to make me cum. At least cum with me!"

He didn't think that would be a problem. Her marvelous breasts were bouncing up and down and her skin glistened from both the shower water and her sweat. Her nipples were pointing straight out and were begging for him to watch as her pussy started pulling him up and up inside her. He wasn't going to last.

"Oh my God, Gretchen. You look so damn good!"

"Cum with me. Oh God here goes!"

He started to cum too. She had this amazing pussy that was just as athletic as her legs. When she started to cum, it would pull him inside her and wouldn't let go. It also would have contractions which rose from her opening and worked their way up to her uterus. It was as if it was not going to let him escape without filling her with every drop.

He arched his back with the first contraction. It lifted her off of the floor and drove him deep into her. She started screaming his name as she writhed and tossed her head. His contraction didn't seem to let go. The waves of pleasure coming over him were so intense he was afraid he might pass out.

They both finally released and started contracting again. Warm fluid hit his skin. Gretchen wasn't a squirter, so he knew it had to be his. He was so hard and so deep inside her there wasn't room for all of the cum. He was sure it was also the largest spurt he had ever released.

The next spurt came, then the next. A lake of cum was building around the base of his cock and started pouring down his sides. Gretchen was in another dimension. She kept squeezing him tight with her hips and was calling his name, but her head was held back as if she was yelling it to the gods. The tight muscles of her abs were working up and down furiously.

He arched his back for his final spurt, and could do no more. He collapsed onto the floor. Gretchen caught her breath. She had a glow to her face. Then she popped up and gave him a hand up. She started up the shower again.

"Why did you curse at me for making you cum?" he asked.

"Because now I have to shower all over again." She wasn't kidding. She even redid her hair. Once she was thoroughly scrubbed she handed him the shower head. Just as she did the hot water ran out. She snickered.

She left for work only ten minutes later than usual. As she did, he thought he noticed a light spring in her step. He wondered if women talked about sex at work the way men did. Would she tell her friend Megan about this morning, or would it be business as usual?

He decided he would try a little discretion himself. If he kept telling all the guys at the station how great she was, sooner or later one might try and steal her from him. He couldn't let that happen. Not after this morning. Not ever.

On the way home he picked up some roses. He could hear her in his head saying, "Oh, I have to screw you in the shower to get these, eh?" That was another thing he loved about her. She had a great sense of humor.

When he got home she was already there, holding little Stephanie in her lap. She handed him their little cherub and took the roses to put them in a vase. Kissing him deeply, she didn't say what he thought she would. She just grabbed his crotch and said, "You better not plan on sleeping tonight."

He didn't.

-------------------

More to come...