The Grimm Shorts - Nick and Juliet

Story Info
Nick is promised a reward during his lunch break.
2.4k words
4.62
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: This will be a series of short pairings set in the Grimm universe. I will try to include a variety of encounters, and comment if there's a particular pairing you're interested in. I will not necessarily adhere to the strict timeline of the TV show, but I will try to give a general idea of when the events of the story are occurring.

Disclaimer: I in no way claim ownership over these characters or the Grimm IP. This is a fictitious work using characters owned by Universal Television. All depicted actions are between characters that are 18+ and consenting. No profit is earned by me for the production of this work.

* * * * * * *

~~Early season 1

Chapter 1: A Quick Lunch

"Hey Nick, did you finish that report yet? The captain's been on my ass all morning."

The stocky detective Hank Griffin questioned his partner as he sat down at their conjoined desk. Hank had just returned from an early lunch and was expecting to see his partner Nick Burkhardt slouched over their desk, hammering away at the computer perched there. Instead he found Nick staring up at the ceiling, twisting something in his hand. He seemed to snap out of it as Hank's chair scraped the floor.

"Oh- sorry Hank I guess I got distracted" Nick said sheepishly as he turned his attention back to his desk. He shook his head and began to type at the report. He was clearly uninterested as his hands clicked away, and was fortunately interrupted by a chime sounding from his coat pocket. Hank rolled his eyes as Nick withdrew his cell and shot him an apologetic look as he opened the text from his girlfriend Juliet.

The image that greeted him was enough to cause Nick's face to flush and for him to tilt the phone screen down out of sight. Thankfully Hank had turned his attention to his own mountain of paperwork, lest he would have seen the full view of Juliet's perky ass displayed on Nick's phone.

'Jesus Juliet, we're sexting now?' He thought to himself as his cock twinged in appreciation of the image. Juliet's ass was outlined perfectly in a sexy little red piece he had bought for her last Valentine's Day. At least he was getting his use out of it, and his dick certainly agreed as he felt it strain against his blue jeans. He eyes wandered lustfully over the low-res ass pic, and he shook his head to remind him of his place.

He scrolled and saw that Juliet had sent him a message along with the picture.

'Someone's waiting on you... I have to be at the clinic in 45 minutes'. Nick felt his hear beat into overdrive as he read the salacious message from Juliet. He glanced at his watch and made his decision. He quickly saved the three whole words he had written for his report and logged out of the computer.

"So Hank, unbelievably bad timing, but I need to do something. It's an emergency, but I should be back after lunch, and I will finish that report!" Nick said as he stood from his desk and slid his jacket over his shoulder. His half-masted erection was fortunately hidden by his jeans as he readied to leave. Hank waved his hand dismissively.

"Sure man, but don't leave me hang out to dry this time. You owe me!"

Nick grinned as he walked with a purpose out of the precinct, down the stairs, and to his car. His journey was further hastened as he got into his car and heard his phone sound with a second text from Juliet. This time a picture of Juliet's bare ass, both cheeks spread by her delicate fingers, greeted his gaze. Her supple flesh tightened against her nails, and her bleached asshole called to him. He was thankful to be in his car, since his full size pressed against his jeans conspicuously.

"Fuck, Juliet!"

He didn't bother to reply as he shifted his car into gear and peeled out of the parking garage. He made record time to his house, and he didn't even have to use the siren. His heart (and cock) was pumping as he topped his car in the street in front of (technically) Juliet's house. He was through the door and up the stairs in a moment, and had thrown to their bedroom open.

There she was. Her chestnut brown hair cascaded down her bare back, and his eyes traced the shape of her spine to her perfect ass. It was delicately enclosed in the red underwear he had gifted her, and his mouth watered at the sight. She had heard the door open and turned to face him. Her chest was pressed into the fabric and as she lifted herself up with a grin, her bare tits became exposed. Her perfect nipples hung from the tips of her perfect mounds. He had always appreciated her tits; they weren't the largest but they were the best-shaped he had ever seen.

"I see you did get my messages. I was beginning to wonder" She said, her lips pouting as she rested sideways on the bed. This only furthered Nick's throbbing boner.

He remained silent, instead opting to quietly remove his jeans and jacket. His hard cock pressed through his boxers, and Juliet licked her lips as she spied it. Even from just her pictures, a small stain of precum had developed on the front of his shorts. She gestured for him to remove his shirt, and once he obliged he spoke.

"I see you're finally wearing my gift" He said dryly and approached the bed. His bulge bounced with every step and it hypnotized Juliet. She kicked the rest of the blankets away from her, exposing her long legs. The cold air rushed over her, eliciting a shiver as Nick's eyes gazed over her nearly nude form. Her C cup breasts were capped by cute pink nipples, and her flat stomach gave way to a perfectly smooth mound. Juliet hated body hair, and was never shy of telling Nick when he needed to trim himself.

For his part, Nick's muscled form glistened with the sweat he had worked up from rushing home and up the stairs. He kept himself in excellent physical condition, and thanks to Juliet's direction he was entirely hairless. He stepped to Juliet, positioning his boxers even with her mouth. Wordlessly she slid the shorts down, unveiling his member. All 9 inches of Grimm cock sprang out, nearly slapping Juliet. She let out a yelp and a giggle before taking him in her delicate hand. Her painted nails provided a colorful accent as she added a second hand to his length, stroking him to full mast.

"Fuckkk Juliet, yesss" Nick moaned encouragingly as she grazed his cock with her nails. The veins on the organ pulsated as she took it in her maw, and Nick fought the urge to give into his lust and mindlessly facefuck her. Slowly she began to slide him into her warm mouth, and Nick grabbed the bed for support. Her large adoring eyes stared up at him, eliciting another reaction.

"Shit!" He grunted, and leaned down to steady himself. He took one of Juliet's nipples in his hand, tweaking it until hard. Her throat opened up willingly for him as it had countless times before, and his measured hands played with her tits masterfully. She bobbed up and down, dripping spittle and drool over his cock as he reveled in her pleasure. Her lips suctioned his shaft and her red lipstick planted on his smooth crotch each time his rod slid down her throat.

After several minutes of sensual oral, Juliet removed her mouth from his dick with a 'pop!'. Nick whimpered at this, but his demeanor quickly changed as she spun around so that her legs were hanging off of the bed. Her tight asshole was pointed right up at him, and her dripping pussy positioned right beneath it. Nick massaged her ass for a few moments before delivering a sharp 'slap!' to her ass.

"Ah!" Juliet yelped and maintained her composure as a faint red handprint formed on her jiggling rear. Nick prodded his cock, rubbing it along her dripping pussy and collecting her juices. He glanced at the clock and realized he only had 25 minutes before Juliet had to be at work, 15 minutes away.

"So little time, so much to fuck" Nick muttered to himself.

"What was that?" Juliet called from her position on the bed. She was lying face down in a kneeling position, her feet resting on the ground as she hung off of the bed. Her bare tits pressed into the soft fabric of their shared bed.

"You've gotta get ready for work soon" Nick said, and Juliet checked her watch.

"Shit!," She replied, "Ok Nick, make your choice: pussy or ass. Only have time for one"

She wiggled her plump rear enticingly, and her flexing asshole winked up at the fit detective. Nick grinned, for he had made his choice the moment she had sent that picture back at the precinct.

"I'm taking that ass!" He said excitedly, planting his hands on her hips. His strong hands held her delicately and she shivered in his grasp.

"Ok..." Juliet replied with a nervous giggle. They had done anal before, but usually with a lot of preparation, and certainly not minutes before she was due at work; honestly it was her own fault for giving Nick a choice. Still, she smiled for her lover and bared her ass wide. It took both of her hands to keep her perky cheeks apart, and Nick delivered a slap to match the previous one.

"Ow!" Juliet yelped as Nick's hands found it's mark, but she relished in the pain.

"Good girl" He said, and rubbed his bare cock against her warm slit, eliciting a moan from his horny girlfriend. Once Nick felt he had gathered enough juices, he pressed his golfball-sized head to her crinkled asshole. He was thankful that she was such a neat freak, since it made pushing into her asshole more like sliding into a powderless donut.

"Ungh!" Juliet grunted as his head thrust past her sphincter. She twisted the sheets in her grip, but she took it on the nose (or in the ass) as Nick slid further into her.

"Juliet... God... your ass is incredible!" Nick huffed, his cock throbbing inside of Juliet's most sacred hole. He continued to slide his shaft into her ass, occasionally sneaking a hand into her sopping cunt, much to Juliet's delight. After a few moments Nick felt his crotch rest against Juliet's soft ass, and her groans indicated that he was indeed fully mounted. He slid his hand as far forward as it could go, wrapping his strong fingers around Juliet's dangling breast. His hand graced her nipples and she released a lust gasp, which only increased as Nick withdrew his cock from her ass.

He pulled himself out until only his tip remained, just barely keeping her tight canal from closing up. Then, without warning, he slammed his rod back into Juliet's ass.

"Awp!!" Juliet squealed, bucking on the bed as Nick held her down. She regained her composure after a moment and spread her legs slightly, giving Nick even better access to her ass.

"Make it quick" She gasped. Her hair was a mess, and Nick grinned to himself at the thought of her desperately trying to fix her hair in the car before going into work. Despite this he nodded, and began pumping in and out of her. Fortunately for Juliet, her teasing at the precinct and her generous oral skills had put Nick on the edge already.

The clapping of flesh on flesh filled the bedroom as Nick plowed Juliet's ass, his balls slamming into her wet pussy. He felt his balls tighten in that familiar way, and he tapped Juliet's ass twice in warning. She grinned at this and increased her pace, squeezing and flexing her asshole to milk Nick's cock for all it was worth.

"Un-oh ffuck!" Nick groaned loudly, hammering into Juliet's ass aggressively. With another groan he released the first ropes of cum into Juliet's ass. He rooted his cock in her uncontrollably, filling her colon. His legs spasmed as his balls emptied into her.

"Shh, fill my ass with cum, good boy" Juliet coo'd encouragingly, and Nick's cock twitched and leaked out a few more ropes into Juliet's ass. Nick's breath was heavy as he slowly withdrew his cock.

"Wait! Not yet." Juliet said, using her hand to keep Nick's cock in her ass.

"Hand me the box at your feet" She added, and Nick glanced down to see the box she was referring to. He awkwardly picked it up with keeping his softening dick in her petite ass. She took it from him and opened it up. She grinned and held up a shiny silver buttplug, and handed it to Nick.

"Slide this in, I've been wanting to try this" She said with a giggle, and Nick was happy to oblige. Maneuvering carefully, Nick pulled his cock out of her ass and swiftly replaced it with the buttplug. His member was thick enough to noticeably gape her ass, so it swallowed the buttplug up easily as Nick situated it. Juliet looked at the clock again.

"Shit!" She exclaimed and jumped off of the bed. Nick smirked as he watched her rush around the room. She quickly slipped some modest underwear on, followed by her veterinary scrubs, the buttplug firmly lodged in her ass underneath it all.

"I'll be checking your ass later tonight, so make sure all of my cum is there" Nick said as he pulled his pants back up. He tucked his cock into his underwear and got dressed as Juliet rushed towards the door.

"Ok babe, I'll see you tonight" She leaned in for a kiss, which Nick reciprocated. He delivered a slap to her ass as she left, which earned him a sly grin as she disappeared down the stairs and out the door. Nick sighed and put his hands in his pockets, standing in the doorway for a second.

"Shit, those reports" He winced and clapped his hands together, "Gotta go get on those"

End of Chapter 1

* * * * * * *

So that was the first chapter! I hoped you liked it, and please leave comments on feedback, or anything you'd like to see from me in the future! Thank you all!

- The Aphid