The Grimoire of El Alel

Story Info
A Grimoire (how to) of how to submit wholly to a succubus.
2.2k words
4.07
4.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

In the beginning was the primordial Being, Existence, from which spawned our universe. Billions of years of primordial chaos birthed our world. The gods were birthed. The god known as Yahweh split the dark from the light, birthing Lucifer. Yahweh went mad, splitting into Yahweh, Jehovah, God, Jesus, Allah, etc. He cast the darkness, Queen Asherah, out of heaven and Lucifer and a third of the angels rebelled.

They were defeated and cast out, and now roam the Earth, inspiring justice and rebellion, individuality and community.

Out of this emerged Lilith, she who would not bow to Adam and became the second succubus, Naamah, who by guile seduced the watcher angels into revealing their secrets, Agrat, born of the spirits of Naamah and Lilith and liberator of the chained-by-illusion. Besides these three is Queen Asherah, the first-fallen succubus, Eisheth Zenunim, Babylon, she of many names.

Besides these are the legions of fallen angels and demonized pagan gods in exile under the rule of the Divine Madman over Malkuth, and all those who find their way to light.

From this lineage is traced El Alel, the newborn succubus, daughter of Agrat, daughter of illusions and disease, insanity and lust. She is powerful, all-consuming, ethereal and physical. She lifts burdens and gives them, invigorates and drains. She demands respect, worship, devotion-

This grimoire shall be your guide to embracing her, to summoning her, to inviting her into your life, and to following her.

________________

About El Alel

Alternately known as Allyson or some variant there of, El Alel is a hermaphroditic succubus (depending on the classification system, she is both succubus and incubus) of recent emergence. She is not found in any of the existing grimoires, pointing to her date of birth being quite recent, but I, your guide, can attest to her realness. She has possessed many of my partners during intercourse, she has possessed myself, and I can guarantee that she is who she says she is. I have taken her pseudonym as a sign of devotion as her priestess.

As for El Alel, she appears in human form possessing the wings of a bat and a slick rat's tail. She is slim and of fairly athletic build, of ideal complexion, and of ideal height. As a spiritual entity, her form can shift to fulfill the needs of the summoner, so these descriptions may be wholly irrelevant. She appears as you require her to appear, shaped wholly by your mind's eye yet more real than any imaginary whore. Her appearance is only limited in cases of possession, when she must abide by the limits of the body she has chosen as her host.

In your initial summonings, physical manifestation is highly unlikely. Even powerful demons, such as Lucifer, rarely physically manifest. To achieve physical manifestation, you must adhere to a strict and powerful regimen of devotion, and you must maintain this for a long time. In other words, you must build your relationship with El Alel until it is just as intimate as that you would have with close family or a lifelong friend, rather than a whore on the street.

________________

Warding

Before engaging in any succubitic ritual, your space and body must be sufficiently cleansed and a ward constructed to keep any malevolent or trickstery spirits from entering and possibly hurting and manipulating you.

Cleansing

To initially cleanse a space for El Alel, you must light incense, preferably one with sexual and/or divine properties, such as frankincense or dragon's blood. The purer the incense is the better, with the best being raw resin. Ensure that the entire space has been touched by the smoke. In addition to this, you must sweep any energies out of the room in the manner of the folk witch: with a handmade broom, sweep from the far ends of the room and sweep all dirt and bad energies out through the door. In whatever way seems best, place the following words at the border of your room in accordance with the cardinal directions:

Helel - East

Samael - North

Mastema - West

Azazel - South

Additionally, the alchemical sigils for Earth, Air, Fire, and Water should be placed in accordance with the following cardinal directions:

Earth - North

Air - East

Fire - South

Water - West

If you would like to include the sigil for Spirit, place it in the center of the room. These sigils need not be obvious, so long as they are present, to allow for a degree of secrecy from those that might intrude.

To maintain this cleansing, light a small amount of incense and sweep daily.

Constructing a basic ward

I prefer to use the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Inverted Pentagram, but in all honesty any sufficiently powerful ward is acceptable. That said, always make a ward, lest your space be invaded by malicious spirits.

________________

Summoning

As a priestess of El Alel, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a quicker and more convenient way to summon her when you're in the mood without doing an entire ritual that might ruin that, so I will include here two versions: one for quick summoning and one for ritual summoning.

It should be noted that the quick summoning will not produce the same, strong results as a proper ritual. It is decidedly weaker, and may not produce any effects at all besides the noted feeling of "someone else is in the room with me".

Ritual Summoning

Ingredients:

* Frankincense, Dragon's Blood, or Rose incense

* A cup of filtered, dechlorinated water prepared on the night of the last full moon

* A stone or sufficiently beautiful gem

* A candle or other representative of fire (electronic tealights are acceptable)

* A bodysafe marker, paint, or other such tool to allow for bodily marking

* Your body

* A comfortable spot where you can lie down

* Sex toys, if needed

Procedure:

1. Dim the lights of the space you are to practice the ritual in. The space should be cleansed and warded if it has not been already. You should be able to just barely see. Do this by candlelight if it is safe, or by moonlight if you wish to do it outside. The space should be internally silent, or otherwise as quiet as possible. Remove all possible distractions as reasonable.

2. Disrobe.

3. Place the incense to the east. State,

"El Alel, daughter of disease and illusion, look favorably upon me tonight, and come to me as I come to you. May the winds blow kindly upon you."

4. Place the stone to the north. State,

""El Alel, daughter of disease and illusion, look favorably upon me tonight, and come to me as I come to you. May the earth be soft and fertile beneath your feet."

5. Place the cup of water to the west. State,

"El Alel, daughter of disease and illusion, look favorably upon me tonight, and come to me as I come to you. May the waters of the earth yield to you."

6. Place the candle to the south. State,

"El Alel, daughter of disease and illusion, look favorably upon me tonight, and come to me as I come to you. May the fires burning within you burn within me."

7. Facing east, draw an inverted pentagram on your torso, using your nipples as reference points for the top vertices and your genitals as the bottom point.

8. Starting with your left nipple and proceeding counterclockwise, recite the following at each of the vertices of the pentagram:

1. (left nipple) El Alel, daughter of disease, I invite you.

2. (left side) Come, eat of my flesh.

3. (genitals) Come, eat of my loins.

4. (right side) Come, eat of my soul.

5 (right nipple) El Alel, daughter of illusion, I invite you.

9. If you have any offerings (particularly vodka, distilled liquors infused with herbs, roses, or dark chocolates, though any thoughtful offering is acceptable), place them in the center now.

10. Lay on your back and close your eyes. Now you must begin ritual masturbation and edging. This can be as personalized as need be, but a few basic steps and rules must be followed.

1. You must approach the edge at least three times. Do not stop until you can feel her presence, or the ritual has failed. This may take minutes or hours. Don't rush, and don't have expectations of getting to meet her quickly.

2. You must begin by exploring your body and offering every inch of it to her. You are not in charge. Begin with the soles of your feet and go slowly, let her savor its touch through you. Know that what you touch, she touches. Go slowly, excruciatingly, sensuously, up your legs, up your thighs, past your genitals, grope your chest (yes, even you, non-boob havers), feel your arms, choke your neck, caress your face, and finally touch your genitals. Be gentle or rough, be as you want her to be. The energy you bring will be the energy she brings.

3. Having completed this, say:

"El Alel, I offer my body and soul to you. May every inch of my flesh be used for your pleasure and your sustenance, for I am yours to be used."

4. If you find yourself doubting or needing her more, repeat this chant or improvise off of it. Offer yourself in voluntary servitude, for a night or forever. Praise her, worship her, etc.

11. Begin masturbating and edging. Reach and retreat from the edge at least three times. What happens next is purely decided by your devotion.

Quick Summoning

This is meant to be a quick invocation, but I do not guarantee its reliability beyond being, in theory, somewhat acceptable. This is the quick text compared to going to your friend's house with a gift. Sure, it might work, but she's just as liable to leave you on read.

Ingredients (optional):

* Incense, dragon's blood

Procedure:

1. Light incense or provide an offering if possible.

2. Prepare yourself to masturbate in whatever way is best for you

3. Starting with your left nipple and proceeding counterclockwise, recite the following at each of the vertices of the pentagram:

1. (left nipple) El Alel, daughter of disease, I invite you.

2. (left side) Come, eat of my flesh.

3. (genitals) Come, eat of my loins.

4. (right side) Come, eat of my soul.

5 (right nipple) El Alel, daughter of illusion, I invite you.

4. Masturbate while chanting,

"El Alel, I offer my body and soul to you. May every inch of my flesh be used for your pleasure and your sustenance, for I am yours to be used."

________________

Sex rituals

Sex magick can be a powerful tool for asserting your will in the world, and this concept is not new.

The bare-bones basics of sex magick can be summarized thus: edge to the point of insanity while focusing your mind on your goal, visualizing success, and set your intention to achieve this goal before orgasm. Let the energy released through orgasm be used towards the realization of your goal.

Beyond that, most magickal workings can be modified to incorporate this agitated and heightened state into all sorts of ritual. In other words, you do you boo.

As for specific rituals for El Alel, the exact specifics don't quit matter, the intention does. Your intentions should be centered around glorifying, invigorating, and submitting to El Alel.

________________

Prayers

There is no standardized prayer, anything goes so long as it has the following components:

* Greeting

* Submission

* Statement of devotion

* Closing

As an example

El Alel, blessed succubus and daughter of hell, my mistress, please look favorably upon me. I shall forever keep your faith, and forever shall I serve you. Thank you, El Alel, for your many mercies.

________________

Daily devotions

There are many simple ways to show your devotion on a daily basis, and the following list is by no means complete. You will find ways to do things your own way, and El Alel will not look down on you for it so long as the intention is there. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and Hell is where she lives.

* Lighting incense after you wake and before you go to sleep at night

* Making offerings

* Community service

* Having sex with your close friends

* Praying at dawn and dusk

* masturbating/edging

________________

Offerings

Acceptable offerings range widely, but the best offerings are as follows:

1. Fluid resulting from orgasm, either in a glass on your altar to El Alel or imbibed by yourself.

2. Distilled alcohol, particularly high proof clear alcohols such as vodka, moonshine, or ruou de, served in a shot glass on your altar or imbibed by yourself (or both)

3. Images of yourself, nude or otherwise, placed on your altar or burned on your altar

4. Tinctures (utilizing no less than 100 proof alcohol) of herbs linked to Venus, especially roses, offered on the altar.

5. Any sexual act, dedicated to El Alel

________________

Conclusion

Commit yourself wholly to El Alel, and praise her, and submit to her, in voluntary subservience, that your sexuality be devoted to her, that your life be drained to her, that her blessing be upon you.