All Comments on 'The Guardians Ch. 02'

by musecues

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ArtFormArtFormabout 15 years ago
Wonderful as always

As always... this is a magnificent piece. I'm just amazed how you managed to put all those strands of history together into this story... kinda like Davinci code but not so mind boggling. I love it love it love it! Your characters simply sizzle on screen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHOA....

I'm still up at 4am... reading your stories. I have to admit you have an amazing imagination! And I love how you made the references to Italy seem so REAL! It's like... wow! and the sex.... woohooo! keep it up gal! I'm waiting for your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hot hot hot!

When is she going to find out about him?!!!You really explained the whole ritual thing well. My god! Amazing!write faster pls!!

elsanguineelsanguineabout 15 years ago
'what are you hiding?'

It's almost as if we the readers were saying that! Hahaha! tell us more more more musecues! you're really know how to draw your audience!

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20about 15 years ago
WOW! Is there more?

Loved this storyline. It's really well written and I loved the bits of history and art and lit. put out through the story. Please tell me there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more please!

Please tell me there is more to this! You so have to explain all those stuff to us! This story has a plot unlike the others and I love all the real historical reference. You really write well! Love it! Please write faster?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing storyline

Werewolf and vampires are so passe! This is what I call a real fantasy story man... this is great! Am looking forward to your stories! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
more more more!

You have a habit of leaving the ending with such anticipation! Makes me so anxious to know what's next! More more more MC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
beautifully written

I think this is the best of the stories so far. I love it! I hope you'll write soon so its better to read from starting till end. You're a gift M.C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
taken back...

My friend actually recommended me this erotica coz she said you were writing something about Dante... and I was studying it in school... and I must tell you... I've never thought someone could use this storyline to weave an erotica! And I think your historical references are accurate as well. I especially liked the part where you mentally brought us to Florence... makes me feel like going there. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
this is great!

Hi! just started reading your series and I think you did a good job so far. I'm going to read the next few chapters! Really looking forward to them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

this is really unlike any other story. You really pull us into the plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hi!

I think the plot gets more and more exciting! Really great read! thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
=(

I haven't read your stories for some time now and it seems your ratings have been dropping! you need to write more! The story is kinda hanging right now!

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Boy, Oh Boy

I understand that she is trying to find out about her own history, but she is looking for trouble. But the story is Great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous