All Comments on 'The Guardians of Justice Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
WHEN THEY CANT OUTFOX YOU AND THEY TRY TO SUE ON ALLEGATIONS

hoping to throw so much shit at the fan to locate the pieces that stick then use them as phony proof, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Posted! ! ! !

So glad this chapter has finally "hit" the open world of the Internet! Sure the next chapter will be "handed over forthwith"! We'll ALL will have to cross our fingers that whatever the delays for this chapter are not repeated - - EVER!

WW the ALL does not include YOU! YOU, kind sir, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

The "Chief's advice was sage..." resonated with this reader!

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter has been submitted, and I really do hope it will be published in a timely manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great as always

Hi WW,5* chapter as usual.Good to see it at last,and also good to see the old man back with his comments after his recent break.Cheers,Malcolm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know I am wrong

WW, I will put my foot in it and say it is Jenna who used the burner phones, just because of the way she reacted to Cindy in the powder room. I was thinking of the main big ones up for being nominated, but feel that this could be just one of those IC side trails that leads into a story other than the main thread.

All that aside it is another 5*+ also hope that Literotica pull their fingers out and allow your posts through as expected by their readers. WW keep them coming even if you have to fill in with a true old fashioned full family vacation in the sun or the cold of Canada in winter, just keep your words coming.

For some reason when I tried to log in to write this the site would not allow me to enter the full robot code hence being Anonymous post

Yet posted by your friend from over the pond. 666Iceman

bbarto1900bbarto1900about 5 years ago
phone?

lily wargrave is the lady on the burner.

WhatsupCologneWhatsupCologneabout 5 years ago
Congrats to a fictional manipulation being so strongly related to our actual world!

Wow, you did it again, WW, absolutely terrific story, worth a 10* out of 5!

On so many levels a well written story, don't know where to start to express my praise.

Thanks for bringing Harlow down step by step. That's a personal craving for justice!

Thanks for the ongoing appreciation of the veterans! Gonna confess here, that I never needed to go to the army in my country, even 've been a conscientious objector. But one thing is to oppose political leaded wars. It never included having prejudice against soldiers in person, much less to the fallen. Or they gave their life following their own convictions or they followed orders willing to take the consequences. Who else in gods name has the balls to this? I cannot other then respect it!

Thanks for the outstanding job of taking an actual threat in our world, not only the USA! but upcoming EU election terms in May as well. Elections probably 've been corrupted since hundreds of years or even senator votes bought in ancient Rome.

So it's part of human flaws and history. But also today! By social media, by exterior governments, by whoever, not wanting to discuss it taking political party position. But being aware of this 'hidden' danger, difficult, better impossible, to discover as a citizen. Doesn't matter if the evil is called Russia or China or Multinational Capitalism Powers.

Well, I'm sure listed only some points here which I appreciate most. But I liked this and all your other stories on many more levels, also not mentioned here.

Keep writing! And being one of the 'addicted': please hurry!... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please

Great writing, as usual.

As this website relies on volunteer story monitors, to screen stories for things like pedophilia sometimes a monitor is very slow in getting stories approved to be posted. Some monitors only have one section like Anal or Incest/Taboo to review, some have more than one. Also sometimes a monitor gets busy off internet with their real life to the degree where they have to give up monitoring stories.

Shorter stories tend to get posted quickly, while longer stories are more entertaining and satisfying for the readers. Also writers who post on a daily basis under the same section tend to get their stories published faster, with the exceptions of the sections "How To", "Humor & Satire", "Non-English", "Non-Erotic", "Novels & Novellas", "Reviews & Essays", "Romance"and "Text with Audio".

For instance sometimes some BDSM gets submitted in the Romance stories which tends to cause the site to get flooded with complaints from Romance readers & sometimes masturbation or nude scenes are submitted under the non-erotic section.

There is a more recent phenomena of nuisance complaints that are politically motivated by readers who are assholes and report stories of writers who have differing political opinions from theirs. Unfortunately, the monitor of each section has to review those stories which are reported, eating up the time they have in reviewing new stories.

So, if there is a significant delay in the posting of your next chapter, keep all of this in mind. And no matter which free erotic story website you post your stories on these factors will always be at play.

Some writers will post their stories on multiple erotic story websites so if there is a significant delay their fans can read the next chapter on another site or just wait for it to post on this site, because invariably they will run into posting delays on a different site as well..

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THE I.C. MAN STILL. TRIES TO DO RIGHT DESPITE ALL THE POLITICS AND DIRTY DEALS

by assembling a super team for able assistance, TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another cliffhanger. Hate those cheaters at elections.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...