All Comments on 'The Gulf Coast Move Ch. 03'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

A great story. A good balance of intimate moments and interesting locations. One small suggestion would be a little better transition between story elements. It seemed a bit abrupt to start a new paragraph with the story jumping months ahead and new characters involved. An extra sentence to tie the two together would make it easier to follow the story flow. That nitpicking aside, it is a great story!

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
Thumbs up

Still enjoying this, nothing that Jason and Peter getting into an accident wouldn't help...

Glad you're continuing it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disconnect

I'm enjoying the story, but for Harry to "have no idea" is ludicrous. He should know by now that she's going to fuck him - and in front of his wife and daughter.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I have not commented on the last few chapters...did not feel the "need" to do so...

Now, I do feel the need...

I am impressed with the development of the 'emotional' aspect of these chapters...yes, there is some jumping around that causes confusion, but readers can still follow where it is all going!

Some grammatical errors; could be avoided by PROOFREADING the chapters. I comment on this because I, for one, am distracted by the mistakes...incorrect word usage the biggest one, could be avoided very easily...

But, still...**5** Stars, for all the chapters...just because I have a critical eye does not mean I am going to jack with the ratings of the chapters!

And, Harry, open your eyes, man!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous