The Gym Mouse

Story Info
An Awakening That All Sex Is Good Sex.
2.1k words
4.46
5.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers

We were taking a timeout from our marriage right after our youngest went off to college. I'm not sure whose idea it was but here we are. l kinda knew we would get back together but as word got to me my wife was going out with someone l figured I'd better get out there too and to be honest my left hand could use a break.

l guess that was the first time l took a good look at my body for some time, not bad but that dad body thing surely coming on. My work was very physical so l didn't need much, maybe some belly work, and that included laying off the pasta for a while.

Like with most there was a Gym right around the corner, l had known it for years but l never walked through its door. It wasn't a name-brand Gym but that was a plus to me. It was my first day off since and the day to see what was behind those doors. The place was busy but not too bad, it was not top of the line as most things were old but nobody seemed to care so why should l. l did think l would have seen more women in there but l was okay with that too. The one girl that was there worked there, she chatted me up and offered her aid. We went through what l was after and in doing so l guess she got a good idea of the whole thing going on with me.

She asked me why l came today which struck me wrong as we just talked about it, in my mind anyway. It wasn't important enough to me so l let her comment slide and now later l completely understand why, but that will unfold as we go.

She gave me a few pointers on what would target my trouble area, again for the most part l was in good shape. I completed my sets then l thought l would look around, nothing l saw then changed my previous opinion but I'd add that most of the guys were older gentlemen but as they represented the neighborhood that too was dismissed.

Still, in my workout clothes, l came across their sauna so I decided to pop in to work up another good sweat before showering. Unlike everything else, it looked to have been recently remodeled and it was empty. l grabbed a clean towel and made my way in, it was warm but not as hot as I expected but when in Rome... It was only a few minutes later when l was joined by a few men, they took their seats and l didn't think much about it. Then when two of them took off their towels l thought it was odd but still no alarms going off.

That changed a moment later when the guy in the middle with his towel still on was being tugged at by the other two. He was acting more like it was funny then an attack so yet again it was something I dismissed, even though l have friends but none of that kind of stuff would ever happen. I'm not sure if it was before or a reaction to what they were doing but the middleman was sporting a sizable hard-on. Better him than me l thought then l looked away as it was none of my business.

When l did reopen my eyes and glance over one of the guys was getting blown by another and the third was jacking off. l looked on in disbelief before getting up and walking out. I made my way to the showers and on the way, thinking how l wouldn't be coming back. The locker/shower room had other guys at stages of undress and others in the shower area already, which of course was to be expected. still wrapped in a towel l tossed my workout clothes on a bench next to my locker then l grabbed a fresh towel to dry off with afterward.

l played by the old rules, don't stare or make eye contact when you're naked with other guys. But that feeling of being watched felt as thick as peanut butter. Was l right or had it just been so long my radar was broken? l looked up and around to find out and l couldn't believe my eyes. There was enough wood to build a tree house going on in there, many busy stroking their dicks. I grabbed my towel to dry off and leave and that's when l saw it, l was also sporting a Bonner too! Red-faced with embarrassment l scrambled to get dressed to leave.

l don't even remember driving home but it was just around the corner, cocks, cocks and more cocks plastered in my mind. And now in the privacy of my home l found myself masturbating to those thoughts. Later that night to prove myself Straight l watched the first gay porn video in my life, a few minutes into it l remained limp as a noodle which pleased me not that l have anything against gay people. Some other videos caught my eye, really the topic did. l clicked on it and within the second l was sporting a blue-veined monster, by the time those guys were done l had a palm full of cum.

I thought about the day's event for some time that night, not that l felt bad nor that what they were doing was wrong as l always lived as do as you like as long as all are agreeable. l decided to go back the next day and hope to wrap it all around my head.

That day came and went, l did my workout only peeked in the sauna then l showered and went home. This time everything was on the up and up, sure naked guys in the locker room but none sporting hard-ons. You might think that put things to rest but l found myself flipping over to gay porn on the site to get me off. The following day was Saturday so l told me l would do my workout and head straight home as the yards needed attention leaving no time for games.

l did just that and l ran into that same girl that helped me during my first visit. I tiptoed into that first visit which made her laugh. She said "Yeah, that's why l asked you because Thursday is our Bi and Gay Day here" She then offered she doesn't normally work there on Thursdays but she was called in to cover another worker. Now the pieces began to fit, all but why was getting so turned on by gay activities.

l kept going daily only missed Tuesday to do other plans. After doing my thing on Wednesday, that night l thought about if l was going to return there the next day, the Gay Day. That night in bed l found myself so excited to go there was no need for the porn site, l quickly got off on just the could-be that tomorrow might bring. I did go and l rushed through my sets as fast as l could, then made my way to the sauna. This time l was late or the other guys were early as the same three guys were there before me, at least they all had their towels on this time. I might have spoken too soon or maybe they were just waiting on a fourth because less than a minute later they were unwrapped and two were blowing each other. The third guy although different this time was stroking himself as he watched on. unlike the last time, l unwrapped my towel and joined in stroking my cock which was rock hard.

The two engaged changed things up and now one guy was bouncing on the lap of the other guy. The jackoff guy now pinching his nipples and egging them on. He then turned and started making his way toward me, his semi-hard cock bouncing from thigh to thigh. He reached down and took control of my dick, slowly stroking it up and down then around and around. It had been a while since somebody besides myself touched me and at that moment l didn't care about it being another guy, it felt great and that was enough for me.

The guy getting ridden called out "Go for it Stan" I assumed it was Stan looking at me and asked, "What do l think?" Not sure exactly what was talking about I replied sure and the next thing l knew Stan was standing on the bench in front of me, his puffy cock just inches away. l thought to myself it's now or never then l wrapped my mouth around his cock.

It took me a while but sure enough, l got the rhythm and Stan was moaning away. He was good and hard now, longer than mine but a bit thinner too. This helps as l was able to take him balls deep if my wife could only see how it's done. I was anticipating his load but instead, he pulled out saying he didn't want to waste it. Before l could figure out his meaning l found me on all fours waiting for him to enter me. My ass was no virgin but it only knew my wife's strap-on. l had wondered what the real thing would feel even better, nice and warm and a bit more forgiving. It did not disappoint and l was a bit sad when l felt the warmth of his seed, knowing the ride was over.

Like with my wife my cock goes limp under such attention elsewhere but Stan was more than a gentleman using his wet mouth get me up and off in record time. We cleaned up afterward and grabbed some lunch together, during that they brought me up to speed on how the Gym works, Thursday was for us guys and Tuesday was for the ladies.

I can't say l was completely set with what happened but l surely wasn't upset. l figured things would work themselves out and just maybe l was bi because l was still drawn to females without a doubt. I spent a few more Thursdays there which l was happy and thankful for, but their other offers outside the gym for more playing l took a pass on.

It was about the same time a ran into my wife again, my heart sank at the sight of her as l still loved her very much. I sensed the same thing with her so it was easy to say I'd like to spend some time with her again. Her face lit up upon hearing that and she said anytime but not on Tuesday, that's her workout day.

At that moment her statement went over my head and not surprisingly as I'm sure she was unaware of what Thursdays meant to me. Later l thought could it be? So when Tuesday came l drove over to find out one way or another and there was her car three spots away from the Gym's front door. I waited there for about an hour sporting a hard-on the whole time. Then with three ladies came out then my wife broke through the doors. She didn't notice me at first the gaggle of ladies including her were busy laughing then l caught her eye, she said something to the other girls and walked over to me. She kept it light asking what l was doing there, l told her l was just curious if this was your Tuesday spot.

She seemed nervous which wasn't my intent so l told her I've been working out here every day but Tuesdays. "Even Thursdays" she asked. l smiled and said especially on Thursdays. We both laughed and she asked where l was going to next and when l told her back home, where she asked if she could follow me.

It wasn't long before she was confessing she just wanted to try other women and she felt I'd be upset if she told me and she had every intention to return home. I laughed and informed her that next to "l love you" she couldn't tell me anything better, that I'm a guy so girl-girl turns us on, me especially. "So what are you telling me then," she asked. l answered back we are going to grab your things and bring you and them back home where you belong. She jumped into my arm kissed me hard on the lips and said how much she missed and loves me. l kissed back then l told her she will always my girl.

We've had a wonderful bisexual life with friends over the years and next to the private time we enjoy together, watching the other with the same sex partner remains such a turn-on for both of us.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
163 Followers