All Comments on 'The Hairem Pt. 03: Understanding Job'

by HairAddict67

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jamesn100jamesn100almost 8 years ago

loving the story, first time reading about a hair fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dude amazing story.. Do add an Indian customer to it. With thigh or knee length hair.

Amazing story so far.. Waiting for next round :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

Please update soon! Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait

Love the three parts so for. I know you do not like cutting the hair but bitchy taylor needs to be brought down. I would like to see how you will handle her,

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

I didn't realize authors were still relying on the shy-girl-who-turns-out-to-be-a-seductress trope. Yet this is the second story I've read today that called upon that rather outdated stereotype.

And once again I have to question why everyone this guy knows is willing and eager to indulge his fetish and yet it has never come up before now? At the very least you need to connect what is happening with his mom to what is happening at work. She's into computers, had she been tracking his internet usage? You have to give some reason why she would be able to not only ignore the taboo of incest, but also be so quick to embrace his fantasies with hair. Yes, she is lonely and insecure. But he is also her son and by all accounts she has never had in interest in having her hair played with in a sexual manner. So, why now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous