The Halloween Costume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-F-Force...I..." I start again while still shaking my breasts. There is a renewed effort inside me to get him to come to his senses, but it's not from the fear of dying, as strange as that is. It's from the simple fact that I feel as if I'm going to orgasm if I keep feeling like that. And that's something I don't want anyone to see.

Suddenly The Force pulls me back to the ledge so I am no longer leaning over. I'm fully on my feet and pressing against him, allowing me to breath easier as I think it's over.

"No, please, don't do that," I beg as The Force grabs my cape and starts to wrap it around the bottom of my face. He does this to cover my mouth, forcing the fabric to go in my mouth and gag me. He wraps the cape around and around so tightly that it hurts badly.

"I didn't say stop," The Force growls as I pout and whimper at being gagged with my own cape. My mouth is kept open and all I can taste is the cotton of it. But not daring to disobey, I go back to making my breasts shake and bounce as I stand on the ledge, giving him the show now.

"Let's show the world the real you, what do you say Sam? The real version of you and not the bitchy bitch you want them to see you as," The Force says and laughs an unhinged laugh. That laugh seems to fly about and echo back in a crazed and unhinged manner.

I'm not sure how he does it, rather it be ripping them off so fast that I can't feel it or if it is some special power he has, but my bottoms disappear. The homemade boy shorts I crafted are somehow removed and disappear, leaving me exposed.

I feel the air on my womanhood and ass now, as there's nothing there at all. Not even pooled around my ankles. No way to cover myself at all. With not just my tits on display, but my womanhood as well.

I'm naked now. Completely naked. Naked on the edge of this building as the hostage of a mad-superhero. And in response to this happening, what do I do? I shake my tits. I pretend everything is just fine and that my bare mound isn't going to end up on the news for all to see...and shake my tits like I was told to do.

Thanks to the cape gagging me, the moan that comes out isn't heard. My body feels so damn hot right now, not to mention how the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy. In maybe the craziest thought of the year, I want to have sex, right now. I want to be fucked, here and now, just like this.

It's crazy and probably illegal, but damn it, am I aroused in a way I can't explain. I'm aroused in such an intense way that it makes it hard to breathe. To the point it makes me wonder if I've been drugged or if he is broadcasting some aura that is making me like this.

"Ahh, you never did like anyone else seeing your little kitty but me, right Little Kitty?" The Force laughs, clearly wrapped in whatever memories he has with Dr. Avila as he forces me to lean over the side of the building again.

Another moan comes out of me as the people not only see my dangling tits this time, but my pussy. The cell phones all get a good view of it, where I can tell many are zooming in as their fingers move about the scenes. And then, as I knew would happen, I see a news van complete with reporter looking up at me, recording my ruination for their broadcast.

"You know. I can finally do something you never allowed me to do. Something I think you need rather badly, Little Kitty," The Force exclaims, sounding not just crazed, but overjoyed. He sounds like a kid that is told he can see his Christmas gifts early.

A loud yelp comes out of me as the superhero slaps my bottom. It's a stinging slap that makes my entire body jerk. For a moment I nearly unstiffen, which could mean I go barreling down, but I manage to keep straight. But I stand straight stiff, my ass stinging.

I grit my teeth as I feel the sting on my ass, but I know he could have done much worse. Hell, he could probably slapped the bottom half of my body right off if he wanted. But instead he gave me a sharp, smart smack that is clearly meant to be embarrassing.

"Being a bad guy is wrong," The Force says in a mocking tone, as if he was intimating a parent talking to a child. After saying this, he slaps my ass again in the same manner. Right after, he gives me another one. And another one.

"He's spanking her!" I hear someone in the crowd yell out while pointing. A moment later, there are several laughs from the group as they laugh at my humiliation.

My first thought is that no, he's not spanking me. I'm not sure what he's doing, but he wouldn't be spanking me. But I no sooner have this thought than I know it's true. He's spanking me while naked, in front of the world. Of course he is.

Each spank he gives me, he says the same mocking phrase. And with each, I'm forced to keep my body stiff or risk what may happen. Sure, if I loosen, he still is holding me, but that's not to say something won't break if I fall over.

Tears fall down my face as I'm spanked so hard that my tits bounce and swing from the impact. The humiliation from this is beyond human, where each smack sends that weird pleasure over me. Each clap sound I hear makes me look at the crowd, where everything seems to go in and out of focus as the darkness builds in me. It gets to the point that after each spank, I actually moan.

The Force finally stops and I feel how my entire ass is red. There's not an area of my butt he hasn't hit. It's so much that I feel heat coming from my skin, where it'll be days before I can sit down, that is...if I get out of this.

Yet the worst part is how this will no doubt be on countless websites forever. Where everyone will know what he did to me. I'll be known as the dumb bitch who was super-spanked for the world to see, where people will laugh and laugh.

I then start to shake my head violently when he picks me up again. New panic sets in when he pulls me back and picks me up by grabbing my legs right below my ass. There he easily hoists me up in a sitting position as if I weighted nothing.

I do fight against what he does, but he's far too strong. A groan would come out of me if I wasn't gagged as he forces me to spread my legs. He angles me downward as well, pointing my womanhood towards the huge crowd, who all still have their cells out. There The Force spreads my legs even more, letting each one of them get a chance to zoom in on my shaved womanhood.

"Now everyone gets to see your little kitty, Little Kitty. It'll be all over the world in just a few minutes. Villian Pussy," The Force says and then laughs that crazed laugh. His laugh shakes my body, causing my dangling breasts to jiggle and swing.

As pictures and video is taken of me in this exposed position, I'm sure my red face can be seen as well. He's right about this going across the world, only it's not Dr. Avila's pussy, but mine. And now there's no telling who is going to see it.

I know that from this point forward, if I go for a job interview, it'll be one of the many things that are googled. Just like I know there'll be some asshole who will try and blackmail me with it if I find a boyfriend who doesn't know. And what about coworkers or others that don't like me? A simple email or text with a link will surely ruin any credibility I might have had.

"Happy Halloween Little Kitty," The Force laughs, calling me that horrible pet name. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the name he calls Dr. Avila's pussy.

"How about I teach you once and for all why it's bad to be a bad guy?" The Force states, making me close my eyes as the nightmare is only getting worse.

There's no telling what he means by that. It could be something minor, like making me try and suck my own boob, or could mean him tossing me into the sky like he did my belt. There's no telling with him any longer. The only thing I do know is that he is getting off on this. He's loving being able to dom me, or rather Dr. Avila.

I try to whimper as The Force pulls me back so my feet are back on the roof. When he does this, I swear I hear a disappointed sigh from a few of the people down below, as if they were enjoying seeing me so exposed.

The Force then grabs my right hand and painfully puts it behind my back. He forces my hand up once it is behind me, like he's trying to get me to touch the back of my head. I then figure what he's trying to do, not that I can do anything about it. He proceeds to force my hand/wrist under the tightly bound cape that's pulled to gag me. The result being...my hand is trapped.

The bastard repeats this with my other hand so that both end up stuck in my cape. And both ache horribly as they are pulled at an unnatural manner. Don't even see why he does this, as I can't push him away. And I haven't even been covering myself. It's just him wanting to be cruel.

"Be a good little whore now, Little Kitty. Take your punishment like you know you should," The Force mockingly tells me as he forces me to bend over. He puts his left arm around my hips/stomach while pressing down on my back with his other hand. I do try to fight this as I know what's about to come, but it's impossible. He's far too strong and I end up bent all the way over.

In a daze as this doesn't seem possible, I stay put once he lets go. He then positions me so my toes actually go over the side of the roof as he positions me there. Where most of my upper body is over the side with his hands on my hips being the only thing keeping me from falling.

"Now, look at all the people. I want you to see their faces when I fuck you so hard your tits punch you in the face," The Force says, only he says it in a calm manner, which is totally opposite what he's saying. He sounds actually sweet in his tone, but not in the words. It again accents how fucking crazy he is.

Being bent over has always been a rather humiliating position to me. It's so weird as during sex, you don't see the person, nor do you know what they are really going to do. And it's so easy to get pinned down when you are bending over. Where the guy is in control and you basically are like a submissive dog in the fact you can't do anything about it. And there's some rule that like this, the guy gets to hold your arms behind you for leverage, where it makes you even more submissive. Being bent over, to me, is like putting a sign out that blinks "cheap whore to be fucked."

I hear the sound of him pulling his pants down, letting me know this is really about to happen. And as he pulls his dick out, I look down at the crowd which has to be well over a five hundred people. It's not been that long, yet this many people showed up. How long before the police arrive? How long before someone that can do something shows up? How much longer will I have to take this?

My eyes widen and a strange howl comes from me as he really does it. I thought maybe he wouldn't do this far. That this part was just to scare me. But no. He really does it. He places his manhood against my pussy and shoves it in.

Despite being a superhuman with powers and all that, his cock feels very much normal. Normal length, normal width, normal everything except one thing. The hardness. I've never felt such a hard cock before. It's like a cock made of smooth metal has been shoved in me.

Whimpers, moans and cries come out of me as I feel him pushing my pussy open. He, on purpose, pushes himself in deeper and deeper, making my body shudder. My eyes even flicker as I feel this, making the people looking on go fuzzy.

Laughing, he starts to move my hips forward and then pulls me back. The effect is that I nearly slide off his cock before being made to have it stuffed back in me. Over and over he does this, making me feel the violating yet intense feeling of his cock rubbing against my insides. Where it feels horrible yet great at the same time.

Humiliated, I'm fucked like this with everyone watching. Made to bounce off his cock while bent over, my tits swinging madly. And I try not to look like I'm enjoying this. I try to have a pained or scared look on my face, but it's hard. The friction and feeling of his cock moving against me is just too much to ignore.

"I see you missed me. Don't ever remember you this wet," The Force laughs as he starts to move me faster on his cock. He doesn't thrust himself, but makes my body do all the work. I can only imagine that this is some sort of show for him, where I'm made to literally bounce off his cock.

I protest and try to wiggle when he decides to pick me up now, his cock still in me. He lifts me by my legs, forcing me into a strange sitting position in his arms. The entire time he keeps his cock buried in me, like this is the most important part.

Shaking my head no again, he starts to do what I feared, which is to move me like this up and down his cock. Since I weigh nothing to him, he can move my entire body about like a damn sex toy. So with my knees pushed against me, he fucks me while I'm forced to look down at the crowd.

The Force fucks me like this over and over, impaling me on his cock for everyone to see. Where I feel the unique friction of him rubbing against my insides but not having to do anything to make it happen. My body moves and jerks about, yet I'm not doing any of it. I'm just a toy now. Something to move and use as needed.

My eyes roll in the back of my head as what I'm feeling is very powerful. So powerful that I can't stop the moans that begin to come out. They come out of me and go right into my gag so no one hears, but that doesn't matter. I can hear them and that's the most humiliating part. I know that I'm not just enjoying this, but loving it.

Over and over he moves my pussy up and down his cock, all while making my breasts swing heavily. I think that's the most humiliating part, knowing my tits are violently moving about, giving everyone watching a good show. Where they can see me getting fucked hard and to the point that my body starts to betray me. That there couldn't be a more humiliating or embarrassing thing for people to see of me.

The Force makes my body move faster now, causing me to nonstop moan. I can feel that he's enjoying this as well as he moves my body faster than I've ever moved during sex. Sure, I've ridden partners before, but have never gone so fast as what he's doing. Over and over my pussy is moved up to the head of his cock then shoved down till it's deep inside me.

Pleasure born from humiliation, ruination causing joy and pain burning into excitement build inside of me until I feel the worst possible thing I can...an orgasm. The bold orgasm comes to life, rushing to erupt over me. And I do mean erupt for it feels like I'm about to explode.

Screams come out of me now as The Force moves my body faster than is humanly possible. I'm moved up and down his cock so fast that I can't see anything. Where I'm sure my body is just a blur on everyone's cells as they record be getting super-fucked. Where my pussy is being fucked raw, making my orgasm more intense than I could ever imagine.

The orgasm bursts over me, making it feel like time stopped. Wave after wave of pure pleasure moves over me, causing me to feel paralyzed with joy. My vision goes white and my entire body feels like it turns to pure energy as I'm dumped into sexual bliss. And as he promised, I start to feel my tits slam against my face over and over.

I scream, howl and more as my orgasm is by far the most intense thing I've ever felt. I feel my body jerking and reacting as I can't control it or what it feels. Each wave that hits makes me blank out, to the point I don't even know my name or where I am. At the peak of my orgasm, I feel my body give out, unable to take any more.

My eyes flutter open, where I am very confused, not to mention groggy. I can feel that I'm on the ground, but it still feels like I'm being whipped about my rapist's cock. But now able to see, I find I'm lying on the roof, my hands still trapped behind me, gag still in my mouth. And of course, I am still very much naked as I lay on my side.

Tired and hurt, my eyes look around, trying to see where The Force is and what he plans to do next, but I don't see him. It occurs to me that some time must have passed since I passed out. And after looking around several times, it appears The Force has left.

The asshole didn't even have enough nerve to untie me so I could try and get out of this. Of course he didn't. He left me to be found in the worst possible state. So when the news crews show up here with their cameras, they will get a nice shot of my abused and fucked body.

"Son of a bitch," I think to myself as I feel what more The Force has done to me. He's cummed on me. Or should I say, over me.

Looking at myself, I see cum spattered all over my naked body. Now able to see it, I can feel it as well. Feel how his cum slowly moves over my skin, leaving a trail as it tries to drip off. He's basically coated me in his seed, as there is much more than a normal guy could cum. There must be at least a cup scattered all over me.

Anger builds as I bet he laughed as he did it. Laughed and said something about leaving his "Little Kitty" a present. Oh, that asshole.

Minutes pass and no one shows up. With that huge crowd down there, people should have shown up by now. Since they haven't, it must mean they can't. That the building is locked up or something. Or maybe The Force did something to prevent people from getting to me.

As I lay in a puddle of his cum, I feel worn out in the best possible way. But I also feel a great deal of anger. It's a fiery anger that builds and builds as the longer I'm left here. It's anger for so much; for being raped, for ruining my costume and for ruining sex for me, because I'll never cum like that again.

And I know he'll get away with it. There will be no consequences for what he did. Sure, he'll make a public apology if it gets out. He'll blame his mental state or that he was under a spell, then pledge to be a better person. There'll be no jail, no punishment, no nothing.

My anger gets stronger as it goes internal. It feels like it transforms the longer I lay here, bound and gagged. Where it makes me think of things I would have never considered before. Like using The Force's relationship with Dr. Avila against him. I bet you could force his mental decline pretty fast by exploiting the fact he still wants her. Or throw some misinformation, such as saying he is secretly with her and all their fights were for show.

Now that I think of it, I do know of the ways Dr. Avila tried to trap him and why they failed. I bet if I studied for long enough, I'll find a way to fix those traps. To make sure they actually work. Once I trap him, I could humiliate him like he did me. Make him feel like I do now.

I feel a strange, wide smile appear on my face as my anger flows. There's so much I know about him that can be used against him. He has plenty of weaknesses, it's just I didn't think of them as weaknesses before. But now my eyes are open and I know what I have to do.

A laugh comes from within me, not that anyone hears it thanks to the gag. It's a strong laugh too, for I feel reborn. I feel like I've been given glorious purpose. I feel like who I was is gone. She was fucked to death. And in her place a new woman was reborn...Little Kitty. And she won't stop until she has her revenge.

After all, no one knows more about The Force than I do.