The Happy Service Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were planning on going all the way to the northern tip of the island, to Cape North Barrier, along the beaches, and that would take them most of the day, Amy mused. She admired the luscious body under the cooling shower as she got ready for the trip. They had made the pathway directly across several times before, but this was the first time all the way along the waterfront.

Amy couldn't be more excited than this! An 'orgasm excursion,' sounded like heaven although she couldn't tell exactly what her beloved boss had in mind. Not down to the details anyway. But actually she didn't care. She knew it was going to be great, and that's all she needed to know. She had prepared quite a backpack of food and drinks and other necessities for hiking and camping somewhere, so she should be in her best position to be of service in every possible way.

They both wore skimpy bikinis as they left the resort and shed them as soon as they got out into the dunes, leaving them with nothing but their sneakers and sunglasses on. Out there there wouldn't be a person to see for miles.

Despite her quite heavy backpack Amy felt like jumping along on a cloud of sheer joy.

"I hope you don't mind me going behind you, Liv? I'd like to admire your back and bottom as we go. Okay?"

"Well, okay, feel free to watch," Livia smiled back over her shoulder before raising her bare arms against the warm salty breeze from the sea and letting it caress her naked body, "but you will have it shortly as we come down to my first secret shelter."

As they strolled along Livia made exaggerated moves with hips and legs to the gleeful outbursts of admiration from the girl behind her, even bending all the way over at one point to pick up a beautiful shell. She held her position until she felt Amy's breath against her exposed bottom before she got up again. "Just a moment now dear, just a few minutes and we're there!"

The secret spot was a cleft of soft beach sand between some high wind torn dunes of turfy grass, a perfect shelter from prying eyes with a wonderful view of the endless horizon of the ocean.

As she put out the blanket and set the backpack up at the upper end as a head support to her beautiful lover, Amy was so horny she felt the juices leaking down along her thighs and her nipples almost painfully stiff. And when Livia took her place on the humbly offered spot as the most natural thing and elegantly opened her legs, her mons were as damp and glistening as that of her young admirer.

"So, you horny little minx, come and get it!"

Amy didn't waste a second to slide her hands under her partner's butt cheeks and lift the deliciously dripping pussy up to her lips, and they fused together in an inseparable conjunction that had them both shuddering in heated lust. Livia had wanted to build the tension even more before they got down to it, but she was so worked up she just had to have a quick release to be able to think clearly. And behaving and feeling like the queen domina was just what she needed for that. As Amy's tongue played out its masterful register of everything between deep penetrations and electrifying twirls around her swollen clit, she let her body float freely with the mounting pleasure. And by once again letting her devoted girl do all the hard work she needed just some three or four minutes of intense relaxation to stiffen and squeal and shoot several thin squirts of liquified pleasure into her beautifully sucking mouth. It was impossible to keep still as the orgasm rattled her and her pubic bone pumped erratically as she rode it out till they both fell back down on the blanket.

After a minute of gentle recovery Amy was up on her knees to pick a bottle from her backpack and hand it over to her boss.

"Some orange juice, Livia?"

"Oh, yes please. Thank you."

Livia got up and took a deep sip, Then she smiled over at Amy and then drained the whole bottle in thirsty gulps.

"You make me need a lot of fluid, you know," she laughed, tossing the empty bottle in a spinning arch back to her companion.

Then, before Amy knew it she was up on her feet and disappeared up onto the top of the dune and off across the field and over the next ones.

Amy got busy packing down the blanket and the empty bottle and getting the backpack back on, so when she got up onto the grassy turf over their hide, she could just see Livia passing behind one of the higher dunes a bit further ahead. She probably was in for a game of hide and seek or something, Amy mused as she followed the dry steps left behind in the sand. At first she sprinted almost as fast as her partner, but then the weight of the pack forced her to slow it down and after a little while she had no choice but to try her best to follow the shallow footsteps to get the direction. Soon they got confused with other steps and then she didn't know at all where her beautiful lover had gone.

Yes, this certainly was a game of hide and seek, and Amy had to fight her temptation to take her time in the search. But once again she had to tell herself that it was Livia's wellbeing that was in focus, and she couldn't leave her waiting until she got bored. So, as the sweat broke out all over her naked body she started looking around all the dunes and the turfy hides along the beach the fastest she could.

It took her some minutes to find her, but when she did she couldn't be more delighted. There, partially hidden in a cave like cavity right under a rugged rock, that very familiar behind was sticking out in all its overwhelming glory. Amy saw it moving in a way that clearly told her that her lover had been observing her and ducking her head and torso inside the very moment she saw her coming. Besides, one of the straps on her backpack kept swinging back and forth with the buckle tinkling lightly against the frame, and that sound was enough for Livia to assure herself it was her and not someone else.

Amy was about to squeal with delight at the awesome view, but realizing the idea probably was she should sneak in on her and 'catch' her, she quietly slid the backpack off and down into the sand before slipping down to her knees. Then she slowly started crawling forward on all four as the mighty behind seemed to grow into enormous proportions in her field of vision. She didn't stop until the musky scent of horny woman invaded her senses like a hard slap in the face. The sensation for a brief moment gave her the urge to give the awesome behind a god measured smack, but she knew that would cost her dearly if she ever did, so instead she did what she wanted most of all. Firming her tongue up into a tiny but stiff little spear she squealed and then dove headlong in between the heavenly globes and rammed it into the twitching anal ring with all the strength she could muster. As it sank in the full length, she could feel her lover's body stiffen and her back momentarily crouch before she got around to relax and push back in a welcoming embrace, as always immensely appreciative of Amy's impulsive adoration of her irresistible attraction.

Amy let the delicious half globes of her lover's bottom engulf her face, and pushed her tongue inward till the stretch was maxed out and the strain almost got unbearable. She felt the tight opening convulse and clamp around it as she strove to stay fully impaled and used her hands to hold on to the lovely body as the bottom made small almost dance-like gyrations against her face. She couldn't believe that she was actually lucky enough to experience something so wonderful, to be allowed to worship an unparalleled beauty in such an exceptionally intimate way.

Harder and harder face and bottom pushed against each other in this most intimate of embraces, and Amy let her tongue slide and rotate as much as the powerful sphincter muscle would allow. Once again she had to squeal her happiness into the deep rear passage as her lips continued french kissing it in a tighter and tighter seal.

After doing this for what couldn't be more than a couple of minutes, she sensed that Livia's fingers were playing around discreetly under her chin, and the next moment her body stiffened and she yelled out as the orgasm hit her and made her anal ring clamp down so hard around Amy's tongue the pain drove tears to her eyes. But the liquids of passion wetting her neck and chest were so exciting it made her own cleft leak copiously as she kept staying put to work her lovely boss through all the magnificent phases of her ecstasy, clinging on to her bottom with both hands the best she could.

"Aaaaaahhh... what a rush," Livia moaned as she let herself slip over to the side and then on her back to try to get her breath back to normal. Then she had to laugh as she saw Amy working her tongue around in her mouth to take away the numbness that the brutal exercise in the welcoming back passage had caused.

"Don't tell me you start to get worn out already. This is just the beginning, you know!"

Amy jumped a little at the remark as she hadn't noticed Livia seeing her struggle. But she just smiled and responded that it would take a lot more to make her devotion to serve crumble!

"Kiss my ass once more then," the naked woman smiled as she got back on hands and knees. "And then wipe me properly. You know I hate walking around with a slippery butt crack!"

Amy sank her tongue in deep one last time and let it play around for a moment before she pulled out and used the convenience tissues from her side pocket to tap her comfortably dry for the rest of their walk.

They got up and continued along the coast line until they finally could see the light tower at the Cape North Barrier. The barrier was a 2 mile shallow strait toward the mainland and nowadays the largest container vessels couldn't even pass through any more. The ferry harbor at the light tower had developed into a small village, and if they came any closer they'd have to dress up in their bikinis again to stay respectable. To Amy's surprise that's exactly what they did, and a little later they both strolled into the sleepy little crossroad just like nothing.

The terrain was as flat as the sea around them, but the well known fish restaurant 'The Seaside grill' occupied the only slight elevation, perhaps some thirty feet higher than the surroundings, making it a prominent view with its huge swordfish sign and the old fashion facade toward the street.

"I know the owner here, Miss Anderson. She'll get us a private boot for dinner. She's a lovely woman and a good friend."

As they moved up toward the entrance, they were met with a soothing breeze of salty air to cool them down a bit from the last part of their walk and they both stretched their arms up to enjoy it as much as possible before heading inside. Luckily there were huge fans in the ceiling and the faintest sound of air conditioning units was purring somewhere in the background.

A young girl of Amy's age welcomed them and guided them over to the booth that Livia specifically asked for, taking them across a spacey room with classical biedermeier- style furniture with a mixture of dining tables and sitting groups, and finally into the alcove section, consisting of four or five cubicle groups that were hidden from the rest of the room as well as from each other. The scent of ocean and sunny beaches was slowly replaced by one of oak wood, leather and woven cotton clothes, and the afternoon sunlight by the dim light from a simple but still classically looking luster hanging above.

After they had found their places and placed their orders with the young waitress, Livia went to the lady's room to freshen up, and Amy had her session with mouthwash and toothbrush once she was back again.

Ch 04 - The Seaside Grill

They ate a delicious meal with king prawns in garlic sauce and a lot of side dishes. The walk across the island had been quite a long one although it hadn't felt so with all the delightful interruptions on the way, and the two women dined with great appetite. At some point Livia had once again shed the bikini bottom, and when time came for dessert it didn't take long before Amy found herself under the protective tablecloth feasting on the most delicious dessert she could ever have. Livia enjoyed her ice cream under a considerable fit of sighs and groans and was able to time her orgasm perfectly with the last spoon of her little dish.

She kept her lover's head in place with a firm hand, clearly indicating she wanted her to stay for another bout and then waved for the waitress to bring her a double espresso.

"You must be Miss Livia, right?" the waitress asked with a shy smile. "I took the liberty of notifying Miss Anderson about your arrival. I hope you don't mind. She'll be here with your coffee in a minute."

Livia just smiled naughtily and sighed, making sure it was perfectly clear to the girl what was going on. But once she had left she gestured for Amy to slow down till her mouth and nose were just nuzzling over the pouty inner pussy lips and the soft tongue just collecting the thin seepage of tasty cream still leaking out after her last rapture.

"Your espresso Miss." A low, raspy voice, vibrant with confidence and authority, followed the small plate and cup framed with napkin, sugar and powder cream gently placed on the table. Then Miss Anderson, the owner of the restaurant, bent down and met Livia's half open lips for a deep kiss that had them both moaning. Livia had her hand against Amy's forehead under the table cloth as to keep the distance and prevent her from increasing the oral stimulation of her sex, but at the same time the passion of the kiss instinctively brought her hips forward to reestablish the contact she was so addicted to.

But she managed to control herself, and as they both came up for air, they held each other's head and smiled lovingly with sparkling eyes before sharing another sweet kiss.

"So, Livia," Miss Anderson purred, "How long will you guys be staying this time?"

Livia looked at her long time companion. She hadn't changed at all. Still the tall, powerful woman, now in her mid forties, with completely black, shoulder long sleek hair, broad hips and an impressive bust that took the breath away from anybody seeing her. She had an almost native look about her that was further emphasized by the dress she was wearing, sporting a near skin coloured short sleeved blouse with a fringed pattern across shoulders and bust, and below the waist a knee-long double apron of the same color, kept elegantly in place by a little brass buckle at the side.

"Oh, about three weeks, I guess. I need to train my new business assistant, and there's no better way to do that than down here. Here we can really focus, you know."

Again the two women smiled.

"Wouldn't you like to introduce us, Livia?"

"But of course Lorna." The hand under the table cloth moved, and a moment later Amy appeared from under its protective side, wiping her mouth as she moved to get up to her seat.

"I think it's more appropriate you stay down on your knees and introduce yourself to Miss Anderson here. We've known each other from years back, and she would quite like your undivided attention."

Amy was a bit stunned at the sight of the amazon woman, but the awesome sight and the clear message of what was expected of her immediately got her cheering with joy. And when the double apron was unceremoniously unfolded and a naked abdomen with a clean shaven pussy with swollen inner lips was laid bare, right in front of her nose, her eyes immediately got that characteristic sheen of almost senseless passion.

"So, is she any good?" The deep voice got even more raspy and had a slight tremble to it that revealed Lorna's excitement. She slowly moved her pussy up close till her sleek pubic bone almost touched Amy's nose. The question was directed to Livia, and Amy instinctively understood she was expected to hold back until given the permission to serve.

"She's the best so far, I can tell you."

"Well, Livia seems to bring along better and better service girls every time she comes here, so my expectations are high."

Amy jumped lightly as she realized the woman was actually talking to her. The voice was incredibly deep to be female, almost like a man, but still with the unmistakable touch of very female authority that could be sensed just as much as heard.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"Amy... Amy Woodward, Miss Anderson."

Amy's lightly trembling lips were still but an inch away from the sleekly shaven pubic mound and the smell was already inundating her brain with its potent musk. Still she knew better than to move before she finally got the go ahead. Craning her neck she did her best to meet the awesome woman's eyes as she was being spoken to.

"How long have you been in Livia's personal service?"

Amy tried to smile, but she felt her mouth watering so much it threatened to seep out from the corner of her mouth.

"Almost a year now," she responded breathlessly. "I've never been happier."

"I know that. Livia is a wonderful lady. Demanding but fair, just like me."

Lorna folded the apron and put it over the cubicle backrest. As she did, her moves brought her sex in contact with Amy's nose and lips several times, but then she once again got back in that same hovering position, not even an inch above that hungry mouth.

The swollen clit was protruding insistently from between her very exuberant inner labia and made her dripping pussy look like a rose's beautiful petals. The size of it perfectly matched the awesome intimidating effect of her voice and stature, so different from Livia's more dainty but still cogent preeminence. The feeling of being a subdued pleasure slave had never been stronger and Amy was helpless to prevent the seepage from the corner of her mouth and desperate to get to taste this abundant source of raw and unadulterated lust.

"I like it very gently from the start. Just the tip of your tongue. I promise you'll get the full serving before we're through. If you're good, that is!" The compelling voice now had an unmistakable shudder to it that revealed the woman's mounting excitement and the trembling of Amy's lips made the final moment before the ultimate contact seem endless.

Livia observed the couple with a mixture of amusement and rising passion. She had known Lorna Anderson since university, and while she herself had stayed in corporate business, her friend had taken the plunge and settled down on this paradise island to develop the hotel and restaurant business. They were the first ones to admit to each other how much they loved to receive oral and also the first to actually do it in each other's company, in a luxury hotel room back in Stanton. She could still recall that typical hip movement when her girl's tongue entered her and filled her up, and the active way with which she took her pleasure. But that was a story for another day. She wondered if it would still be the same now. After all, she hadn't seen her in action for a while. True enough she now had like two or three girls to take care of her, so she should be sure to be well satisfied in her everyday life, but if she was anything like what she had been in the past, she knew those girls were working more than hard to make their boss happy. But meeting up with her old companion from university was a rush of its own, and no matter how well served, Lorna was always ready to try out every new girl Livia would bring her way. They usually had a different streak, somehow, obviously a result of the different training they had gone through, and that by itself was a novelty worth exploring.

All three women were shuddering lightly in tense anticipation until finally Amy felt the time right to follow Ms Anderson's instructions and let the tip of her tongue dart out and gently slip in between the meaty inner lips and into the pink wetness inside. As she let it slide up and down along the moist cleft she looked up to see her new lover following her every move with strict observance. Was that her natural self, or some kind of a tease? Could she really be of such a dominant stature that this was all natural to her?