The Happy Service Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Lorna had found her paradise island, Livia could sense it with every move, every sigh, every shudder. Having known her for so many years and shared in with so many of her past trepidations, to now see her so happy and high on life was an unparalleled joy. Nobody deserved it more than her. She barely noticed the slight lifting of an eyebrow to signal to Rochette to start using her lips and tongue again, ever so gently. But she did, and admired how the girl immediately responded to comply with her slighted whim. Livia wondered how long she would have the strength to hold her staff of service girls on such a tight leash, but when she saw the way she pulled Kelly down for another deep kiss by that very tight leash, she knew that would be a long time still.

The kiss was deep and heartfelt and seemed to last forever before she came up for a breather again.

"Mmmm... how I love you," she murmured breathlessly, suppressing a little gasp as Rochette's tongue found a particularly sensitive spot down there. Her eyes glistened in the magic light and the shudder that ran along her body was unconstrained in its candor, giving her a touch of some amazonian grandeur that further enhanced the magic of the moment.

An extra warm breeze that made the straw bundled roof above rustle reticently caressed them adoringly as to join in with the fading light to quietly announce the wispy descent of darkness in its own way. Livia could see those glistening eyes drift between the ocean, the heaven and all the beauty that surrounded them, exuding a languidly dreamy enchantment vibrant in its almost tangible serenity. She had never seen her old friend so romantic before, and she never thought she could feel such happiness herself, just from seeing her like this - the way she kissed her girls almost adoringly while murmuring small monosyllables of praise and encouragement as they did everything they could to please. Yes, she knew Lorna had found her paradise, but maybe she had actually done so herself too, without actually thinking about it - just in a different way? Or maybe not so different even? When she hired Amy she had been very open about her intentions and her needs. That was a way of showing the respect she deserved. No beating about the bush, no hinting and then a possible confrontation when her requirements became clear. Of course a lot of young girls declined in the process, but they were also of no interest, obviously. So when Amy came along and immediately showed the enthusiasm she was looking for, there were no secrets and no surprises to jeopardize their very special relationship. Nothing but the sweet, tickling sense of excitement and passion. Why on earth hadn't she thought of that years ago? The answer was obvious though, she needed the time to be mature and bold enough to admit to herself what she wanted, experiencing the same shame and reluctance about her sexual needs that was so extremely hard to overcome for any woman. And then to be able to be frank about it to a potential candidate like Amy. That sweet recollection, combined with some particularly lovable flicks of the tongue down there almost made her gasp. She finished her cup of coffee and put her expensive sunglasses onto the table. Now was the time to lay back and just enjoy life to the fullest.

But doing so perfectly relaxed proved to be next to impossible. As darkness continued its descent Livia found it impossible to ignore the sounds of sweet and romantic lovemaking going on right next to her as well as the lovely mouth extending the same kind of beautiful courtesy to her own pleasures. As always when making love with Amy she felt like floating weightlessly on a cloud of heavenly feelings and being on top of the world of all blessed and worshiped souls of the universe. Oh yes, if the girl had ever wondered if she would have employment for life, this trip had removed any last trace of doubt. No matter the cost and no matter the circumstances, she would be staying right where she was, for all the foreseeable future.

Livia shuddered; a long and enraptured trembling that went from top to toe and seemed to enhance her affluent bodily worship even further. By now Lorna and her two lovelies were like shadowy silhouettes, still with their ghostlike bodies glistening like bronze as they squirmed and writhed in their tireless effort to provide and receive love and pleasure. The way her old friend's both pair of lips were attended to started to take effect, and as she kept murmuring lovable nothings into Kelly's mouth, she guided Rochette's more firmly by the hand as the first small contractions in her rounded belly signaled the intensity with which capacity her body was absorbing the abundant pleasure she was served. All her businesslike image had evaporated with the heat and she stroked both her darlings with gentle touches that proved with what affection she loved them.

The change was remarkable. Knowing how Lorna had always been the stern boss, she now saw an entirely new side of her. And Livia felt the same on her own part. No matter how many times Amy had asked her to be demanding and rough on her, when it came to this kind of beautiful lovemaking, her heart melted in romantic sentiments that made her want to embrace the whole world in love and compassion.

"You look beautiful together," she murmured with a lazy smile as she slowly tilted her head in their direction. "I don't often see this side of you."

Lorna was deeply immersed in one of Kelly's greedy kisses and had to put a finger on her forehead to finally break it. Then she needed a moment to catch her breath before she was able to respond.

"Well... these two just break all my defenses, I can tell you! I can always unwind completely with my Kelly and Rochette." She turned her head toward Livia and smiled. "Thank you, by the way."

Then her eyelids fluttered in response to a particularly well aimed flick of Rochette's tongue. She took a moment before continuing.

"I suppose they worked long enough for me to find my weak spots. They excel in all aspects of the service business, which is, of course, important to succeed." She smiled naughtily and tensed lightly with another sensitivity high score breach from down there.

"I agree," Livia smiled back. "They really are top marks of the trade, no question about it. Really perfect examples on how it should be done."

The conversation had raised Livia's libido and she was about to give herself over to a long and languid pleasure ride when the oral stimulation suddenly went down to almost nothing and then stopped. When she raised her head she met a set of eyes looking back up at her with an unfamiliar expression.

"How can I be better, Livia?"

Amy's face was glistening of her wetness in the dim light from some source over to the side somewhere. Her eyes had a glimmer of uncertainty that she hadn't seen before. The next moment her tongue darted back in where it should be, but the eyes kept looking up at her with that same unfamiliar expression. At first Livia didn't understand, but then it struck her. Amy must have thought that her praise of Lorna's two girls in some way had hinted that she herself didn't do as good a job at pleasuring as them. Could it be possible that she had ever given her a reason to think in such a way? But that had to be it, and if so it was something that could easily be fixed. It was just that she had to say it so the others could not hear her. But the three of them seemed more than occupied with their own heated play, and Livia used the opportunity to pull her wonderfully dedicated lover up for a long and deep tongue kiss. As it broke she put her mouth up close to her ear.

"Amy, there is absolutely nobody like you in the entire world. You are absolutely perfect for me... in every possible way... and you should never allow yourself to think differently. Is that clear?"

For the first time she thought she registered something close to a tiny sob from her wonder of a girl. Then a light shudder that seemed to run down along her body. She was motionless close to her cheek for a moment, but then she lifted her head and looked down at her with the same beaming smile, with a single tear of joy in the corner of an eye. That expression of joyous adoration was an image of immense beauty Livia could never get tired of, and now - in this breathtakingly romantic and erotic setting - it got to her more than ever before. The girl nodded, took a few deep breaths and was once again on a slow descent down to her favorite feeding grounds.

It was now so dark that they were like erotic silhouettes to each other as the sweet lovemaking continued its romantic course. Lorna had been worked up close several times, but had so far instructed Rochette to take her gently down again, not willing to ruin the extraordinary erotic moment in time and space just yet. It had proved to be more than what her friend in need had been able to endure, and Livia had allowed herself two excruciatingly hard orgasms that she managed to conceal so well that Amy was the only one to know as the thighs clamped in hard around her cheeks and generous doses of creamy residue filled her girl's mouth. Livia didn't want to disturb her friend's pleasures, and also not show a weaker character of skilled service endurance, so she discreetly tilted her face away not to show her grimaces and gritting of teeth as the ecstasy riddled her. The darkness helped to conceal it as well, and the indications were her supposed 'weakness' had passed undetected. For some reason that's how she was thinking of it when Livia was around; a distinct element of discipline to enhance the notion of not just giving in to pleasure.

But all nights have an ending, even the most timeless and beautiful ones, and Lorna finally gave the permission to be taken over the edge into an orgasm that had to rank with the best she had ever had. It was like the never ending climax of the whole party, a culmination of everything that had been built up, and afterwards everything wound nicely down into a mood of relaxed aftermath with gentle tongues scooping up the last seepage of liquidized bliss, some refreshing glasses of soda water with lemon on ice served and some relaxing massages given to gracious necks and elegant limbs as comments of adoration and appreciations were whispered back and forth between the five happy women. The worship of two fabulous ladies had been a total success.

Ch 06 - Pledges of love

Yet another day of luxury and languidness at the landing, under the palms and the straw bundled roof. Even though her lovely subordinate had done her best to light the fire in her belly all early morning, Livia had just been too darn exhausted to handle a sunrise orgasm in between the thin blankets of the bed. Even throughout the working day, through her lunch break and everything, she had turned the more than enthusiastic request down, although she could see the disappointment in those incredibly beautiful and always cheerful eyes. Better to save up some energy for the afternoon. She had another report to finish in any case, so so be it. But she had been more than happy to receive an abundance of cold drinks and light snacks that Amy managed to bring to her while swimming back and forth across the small bay to the Seaside Lagoon bar. She had found out that room service often was too slow to respond, and that wouldn't do for a service girl that should obey all her instructions promptly, on the second, without any questions or delays.

As she kept working at her computer she could - as usual - see Amy constantly throwing a glance back at her from over at the bar while chatting with the friends she had gotten to know during the stay. Livia didn't know how much they understood of the relationship between the two of them, but she also didn't care. It would be up to the girl to decide how much she'd want to share. But she was glad she made friends as easily as she did. Another quality of her cheerful and willing little darling girl.

Yes, she was indeed a darling girl. She now knew she had never had one so totally perfectly tuned with her sexual needs as Amy. And the lovemaking of last night had shown another ability that she hardly imagined possible, and it hadn't actually occurred to her until this morning. Thinking back to the immense beauty of it, the warmth, the almost imperceptive draft of cool air, the almost vizarduous darkness, the glowing mouth heat in her belly, the way she could sense the contours of Kelly and Lorna's kisses deepening as their passions rose and the intense lust it built in her own body despite the low-key stimulation she was receiving. And then - after a gut wrenching build that seemed to last forever - how her girl conditioned her tremendous orgasm to be perfectly timed with that of Lorna. It was a frenzy of heat, unparalleled pleasure, love, compassion and lust surpassing anything they had had for a very long time. A rapture so all consuming they could hardly believe it. But still their girls managed to keep focus, indulging in their ecstasy, following them along into the depth of their explosive lust, making sure it was enhanced and extended to the maximum possible and then making sure they even had a subsequent descent and recovery matching the rapture of the culmination. The girls were as vocal as their masters, giving voice to their pleasuring efforts and their struggle to withhold their own shuddering passion as the ecstasy raged, hips pumped, pussies squirted and clasping hands held on to disheveled heads til the last tremor of rapture had relented and the two ladies simply could take no more. It had been an experience of joy, achievement and purpose that couldn't be surpassed by anything, and Lorna felt the fire flaring up in her crotch as the memories came flowing back at her.

Those sweet and willing lips, the way Lorna guided Rochette's mouth as her tongue entwined with Kelly's, the way it made her body shiver and her lower belly convulse. It was all so beautiful, such a perfect case of harmony, life and love, a thing that made it hard to accept why the whole world couldn't be filled with that kind of love and compassion. She felt privileged to have ever experienced it, and still be experiencing it with her darling slave girl on a daily basis. From now and who would know how far into the future. Her happy slave girl.

Despite the fire in her crotch she resisted the imposing urge to call for her young admirer, and was in fact able to concentrate back on her report for several more hours. But when it was done and she could once again let her mind drift freely, the passion immediately flared up in an aggressive rage. She knew she had become completely incorrigible, and her young admirer had to take a lot of the responsibility for exactly that. The realization that she would never be able to live without her was getting more prominent every passing day.

The girl had been looking out for a signal all the time, and when it came she resolutely left her drink with straw, lemon slice and everything, resolutely dove into the sea and was over at the landing within a couple of minutes!! As usual she picked the towels to start drying and then kneeled down next to her mistress with eyes beaming with eagerness and admiration.

"You called Miss?"

"You bet I did! I finished the report and got something here that needs attention."

Amy raised her face to the sky, shook her fists and squealed out her joy to the heavens. Once again tears were in the corner of her eyes, and she had to wipe them with stretched fingers as she looked back at her mistress with the happiest of smiles. Then, without being asked, she jumped up and fixed an ice cold orange juice with a slice and put it next to Livia's table while her lady put on her trademark huge sunglasses.

"I love you Miss."

"Mmmmm, I'm so glad. Love you too." She raised an eyebrow and made an imperceptible nod down her body.

As usual Amy wrapped a towel around her hair and moved into position with lust and happiness written all over her. She used all her self control not to be too eager, but soon she was where the woman needed her to be, and when that miraculous tongue started working it was like she had never had relief any time in her life. The priceless stimulation soon had her squirming and shuddering.

So she was able to start it off as smoothly and gently as ever before, with time and place soon losing absolutely all significance. The warm salty breeze kept caressing their beautiful bodies, approving of their love with the absolute softest of nature's gentle love signs as their devotion to each other made them melt together into a union of lightly shuddering womanhood, a timeless posture as gracefully perfectioned as any marble statue could ever portray, like a classical image of the empress and her slave enjoying their range and stature the way it was always meant to be.

Not a word was spoken. It was only the warm breeze, the rustling of dry straw, the smell of ocean and palms, the distant breakers somewhere out at the reef - when the wind was right they could be heard - the soothing sun, the faint sound of a dedicated tongue gently working, the soft sighs with a light shudder to the top of them, those occasional small movement in hips and thighs, all of those small but important ingredients that kept making their sessions so absolutely perfect every time. Nothing could compare to it and they both made love with a strong sense that this was nothing less than the essence of existence and one more of all these special moments life was all about.

They could have loved like this for hours, but somehow it took shorter than usual for the intensity to become unbearable and for Livia's defenses to rapidly crumbled until she exploded in a climax so all consuming it had them both squirming and thrashing wildly all over the deck chair as copious bursts of pleasure fluids were given and received in a frenzy of bucking and twitching where lips stayed desperately sealed over lips to make sure that the transfer happened without spillage of any kind.

It was an exceptionally hard orgasm. Livia didn't exactly know why, since the setting was more or less the same as it had always been. But then she realized it had to have something to do with the extraordinary intensity of the service. There was something special about it, and all of a sudden her curiosity was ignited. Her female intuition never failed her, and she knew there was something.

"Ooooh Amy, you are outdoing yourself! I haven't cum that hard in a long long time..."

"Mmmm... I'm so glad..." The girl purred like a cat as her tongue continued gently lapping up the delicious cream still leaking out of her lovely partner's exquisite sex.

"But I'm afraid this was just the beginning. I'll need much more, and I need it right away. You ready for that?"

She could hear a little chuckle from down there. "Always ready Livia. Any time, any place, no matter how tired, hungry, thirsty, totally exhausted or emaciated... any time!" She looked up with her usual bright smile, but then all of a sudden she got serious.

"I love you Liva... more than anything!"

"Oh, me too Amy. I love you more than anything!"

"I mean it. I really mean it. I'll live for you!"

"My sweet girl..." Livia purred like a cat, basking in the compliments and pledges made by her beautiful young lover. But something in the girl's voice made her open her eyes and lift the heavy sunglasses up to her hairline.

The girl's mouth was so close to her pubic bone the black hair was tickling her chin. With regular sweeps she collected the residual seepage coming from her woman's insatiable pleasure source.

"I know now that I belong here - doing exactly this... be the slave for your needs and your well being in every possible way. And then, when you come in my mouth, and your thighs clutch my head in that beautiful moment of magnificent climax, I have this incredibly powerful sense that you need me, that you want me, that I can do things for you that makes your life richer, more satisfactory, happier... And that it is so for both of us! I'm safe. I'm happy. I'm fulfilled. To me it's nothing but a dream come true, and I just know I can never let it go. Not ever. I belong to you! I'm yours with everything I've got... from head to toe. Please keep me forever! If you do, I will be a very very very happy slavegirl!"