The Happy Service Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I know my Lorna, don't I?" Livia's smiling reply was in full voice, and she gestured for them all to come over to sit down at the table while rushing Amy off to order one extra plate of sushi. The sun was already low in the sky, and Livia made sure they all had a marvelous view of the sunset out in the western horizon.

"There is absolutely nothing like the sunsets down here," she sighed as she took her own seat next to the others. She herself was dressed in a quite tiny two-piece with a thin veil draped around her, and with her trademark sunglasses raised to above her hairline. "I know you see them all the time, but I still think you'll be particularly fond of this one."

Amy returned with the fourth portion and as the sun slowly descended toward the horizon they all turned to face the view while they enjoyed the meal and the atmosphere of expectancy.

When they had finished, Amy rose to clear the table and get a bottle of prosecco and glasses from the cooler. At that moment Lorna snapped her fingers and both of her girls slid off their chairs to sit deftly on the floor on each side of their boss. When Amy returned with the tray of drinks, she was struck by the timelessness of the powerful image of a cross legged mistress framed by her two slave girls. Once again she held their leashes in one hand, and used the other to stroke Kelly's fair curls. Amy had learned to pop the cork in a way that saved most of the bubbles, and when she poured the first glass to Lorna, the woman smiled with an approving nod as she gracefully reached out to receive it. When the two superiors had received their glass and clicked them to salute the beautiful evening, the three girls got theirs and Amy got down at the floor next to Liva to ensure that the natural order of things was firmly established. The sun was beautifully low and the warm breeze from the ocean caressed the hot bodies as they all reveled in the magical beauty of the painting of various shades of dark red on the sky.

The three girls remained quiet at the feet of their women, their eyes sparkling softly in the reddish light of the marvelous sunset as they enjoyed the ambience of relaxed anticipation. The first round of prosecco was quickly finished and Amy immediately jumped to replenish, once again serving the seated ladies first. Lorna and Livia had been chatting a bit, but as the sun descended they got more and more quiet and just enjoyed the erotic emotions and beauty of the setting.

As the sun stood bright and red right over the horizon, sliced at the lower middle by a thin cloud, Lorna made a light tug in Rochette's chain. The girl had been as entranced by the scenery as the rest but had absentmindedly let her lips slide softly along her lady's leg and calf. The signal prompted her to turn and get into position as those powerful legs slowly opened, and the body slid a bit lower on the chair. There was another light tug - one not required at all - as the girl kissed her way up along the inner thighs and soon found her ultimate target with practiced grace, sealing her lips to the protruding labia with a joyous sigh. As she placed a carressive hand at the top of the blonde head, Lorna looked over at her old friend with a triumphant glimmer in the corner of an eye. Livia could see the point, with this being so different from the quickies she had in some available mouth during the busy days at the restaurant. Her companion in need had become more romantic with age, and learned to appreciate the beauty of the little things in life, the things that still really matter. To Livia it was a bit too early. She would just come too soon if she would order her sweet Amy in position just yet. She wanted to be in full coordination with the very last rays of the sun.

Lorna soon had Kelly up to let her tongue play with an erect nipple. She gently held on to both young heads as her lidded eyes panned the beautiful scenery with an apparent lack of focus. At some point Kelly got the glass of prosecco and put it to her boss' lips for a good swig, and then went in for a long and deep kiss on her moist lips that left them both breathless. She never abandoned the hard nipple, which had its stimulation dutifully maintained with playful fingers as the lips and tongue were busy elsewhere.

"Mmmm what wonderful sweethearts," she murmured as she guided the girl's head back down to her nipple. "I should have brought Charlene as well, for the other tit," she smiled at her friend, triggering a light chuckle from both of them.

"It looks like you're doing just fine with the excellent service you've got at hand," Livia responded as she took another sip to finish her prosecco. Then she let her hand with the glass down onto her armrest and smiled to herself as Amy immediately jumped to her feet to replenish.

"Thank you dear," she murmured at the eager girl. "I'm having some excellent service myself too, as you can see," she said, shifting coyly over at Lorna.

"Yes, none of us got any reason to complain..."

Amy stepped over to refill Lorna's flute as well before once again settling down at her mistress' feet with a proud smile on her face. The intense charge of this entire incredible scene had her so on the edge she thought her body would explode. This was what she had always dreamed about, and soon - very soon - it was going to be even more perfect. She looked up at her boss with adoring eyes, letting her lips brush along the lower leg in a luxurious token of gentle adoration and sweet submissive love. She realized she wouldn't mind being on a leash herself, frankly she wouldn't mind being held much harder than she was. Not at all. But she knew that would be way off for a woman who didn't even want to be called 'mistress.'

Lorna grew a bit uneasy on her chair, and as eager tongues kept stimulating her sensitive spots, her breathing became noticeably heavier. Livia and Amy watched as muscles spilled and rippled along thighs and belly as the pleasure warmed the beautiful body more intensely than the breeze from the sea. The tanned skin of lady and service girls glistened in the dim reddish light and created a motif more beautiful than any artist could create. Amy almost clung to her partner's leg and felt like screaming from sheer lust as she waited for the signal to start a pleasuring exercise of her own. The sun was touching the horizon already. She didn't forget about her, did she?

But then, finally, the attention shifted her direction. Livia looked down at her, smiled coyly, and lifted one brow ever so slightly. At the same time she uncrossed her legs and let them slip apart, just enough for Amy's head to snuggle in between the knees. She knew better than to push her way forth, and patiently used her lips to sooth the inner thighs in a persuasive lure as her entire body shuddered with passion.

"I love you..." she whispered, sensing the skin flutter under her lips in response to her heartfelt statement. She didn't get any answer, but had it in every other conceivable way than what was to be put in words. The beauty of the sunset was way surpassed by the beauty of what she was now given the privilege to luxuriate at, the body of the queen of queens. As so many times before she felt an irresistible desire to squeal with joy and she had to use all her self control to stop herself from plunging forcefully in.

Still, as Livia slowly opened up, she put an elegantly manicured index finger on her girl's forehead to control the move, taking another languid sip from her glass as she continued admiring the beauty of the scenery. The sound of soft moans and squirming movements next to them added to the beauty, and the sound of hard working tongues providing blissful pleasure was driving Amy crazy. The smell of Livia's arousal reached her like a slap in the face and made her tremble.

"Take it easy, Amy. Don't get too greedy. I want to time this exactly with the sun," Livia whispered, so low that Lorna and the girl didn't hear her.

Amy threw a glance up and cheered inside at the rapturous expression on her lover's face. She knew she was in for the most wonderfully delivered service, and she certainly was going to do her part to the very limits of her capacity and then some, to make it the best one ever. And Livia seemed to sense it. Her shuddering increased noticeably even before Amy was anywhere near the ultimate object of their mutual desire. The finger on her forehead kept attempting to halt her advance, but became tellingly lapse and limp in its ardor. And as Amy took the liberty to put her hands to the hips for the ultimate embrace, the slight movement against her told her everything she needed to know.

"Mmmmm... I love yoummm..."

Her lips mashed into the swollen lips of erotic bliss, and the wonderful contact felt deeper and more meaningful than ever before. A gasp from above told her that the contact was well established and fully relished. And told that the passion was driven even much higher due to the timeless erotic display of servitude next to them.

Lorna had started shuddering, and even her voice was thick with lust as she murmured sweet nothings to her two assistants. The sun was one third down and glowing dark red with a fantastic tableau of fluttering colors across the sky. In the distance a few thin clouds got a creamy yellow tint as they lay hovering over the endless horizon of low-humming ocean. It was a mesmerizing view that added to the mounting pleasure washing back and forth throughout the beautiful bodies on the reclining chairs.

None of the three service girls could see the setting sun, but Rochette and Kelly had been through this before, and tried to measure the intensity with the colors and the length of the shadows and reflections. Amy discovered she could follow the reflection in Livia's glass, and cheered to herself as she felt her boss' urgent hand on her head. Then it slid to the back and applied a persistently unifying pull. It went alarmingly quickly, and as more than two third of the glowing disk was gone, the two ladies started to give voice to their lust as delighted tongues ardently increased their work with urgent determination, holding on to hips and thighs and shoulders as the gyrating intensified.

Right before the last slice disappeared, Lorna and Livia exchanged glances behind dark glasses and almost had to laugh at their rapturous expression. But then they had to grab on to the nearest mop of hair to tear at, and then let their bodies run into spasms with pumping hips and trembling thighs. As the last slice shrank from a thin shivering line into a shiny point and then went out, their bodies exploded into orgasms so wild their tensed bodies lifted clear off the recliners as surges of ecstasy came in wave after wave. Hair was torn painfully and arms clung on to hands and shoulders to prolong the bliss of culmination as long as humanly possible. It was a rough ride that drove the service girl into a frenzy of submissive thrill. There was nothing more exciting than bringing their mistresses to such unsurpassed levels of pleasure, and despite the pain and the rough treatment the experience was more than enough to set them off to body shattering orgasms themselves. Their squeals were muffled and partially drowned in the depths of juice squirting sexes and they strove hard to swallow away everything that was offered between occasional gasps of air through their noses.

But nothing lasts forever, and finally the incessant beauty and energy of ecstasy ran out, literally, and five exhausted bodies fell back with blissful sighs for a warranted and much needed recovery. Rochette's mouth never left the cavernous slit of the delightfully swollen sex, but she knew perfectly well how to keep her stimulation down to an absolute minimum required not to cause even the slightest discomfort. But the rapturous expression on her drenched face clearly told on her intention to stay where she was for as long as she would ever be allowed to. She thought back at the endless number of quick suck-offs she had provided over her three years of subservient employment, and certainly knew to cherish the opportunities she got for some proper lovemaking every once in a while, when her boss would take her time to really work with her for wonderfully romantic oral sessions like this very special one. So, even though Kelly also took her turns with lips and tongue to cater for the needs of their totally insatiable superior, she was quite certain she was the favorite, and as such she felt very privileged. Almost as much as Amy who was enjoying herself in exactly the same privileged position right next to them, without any competition whatsoever. So for her there was no playing favorite, obviously, and that was an emotional security by itself. But Rochette had long since recognized that she alone would not be enough to keep the owner of the Seaside Grill fully satisfied, so there was bound to be someone else too. And then better it was docile Kelly, who always did her best but didn't present a serious challenge to her position as the favorite. Yes, Rochette was happy, and was more than willing to leave the protruding nipples up there to her young colleague's playful tongue. This, right here, was her place, and hers alone. It was still a strange thought, but she knew she was in love, in love with this incredibly lovely brand of sex that had given both her and her boss such unlimited pleasure in their respective roles as giver and receiver. In love with the brand, with the body and with her.

The sun was gone but all five of them remained in the same position, enjoying the sweet afterglow of provided and consumed ecstasy. Eventually Lorna took Kelly by the leash and guided the girl's head up hers for a deep, tongue swirling kiss. It went so deep and lasted so long that both were completely breathless when they finally came up for air. Then down again.

After several dives Lorna took a timeout to get her breathing under control.

"Kelly. I think we've had enough wine for a while. Would you be kind and brew us a fresh can of coffee please? Use the brewer in the van."

"Right away Miss," the girl breathed and immediately rose to the task. As Rhonda kept holding on to the leash she abruptly stopped the girl's move just half way up. Their eyes met and they smiled warmly at each other. It clearly was another loving way for the boss to impose her strict but loving dominance at all times.

"Slap my face," the girl whispered, tugging lightly at the leash by her neck collar.

"Not now, sweetheart. Run along now and get that coffee!"

There was almost disappointment in Kelly's eyes as she was released and scurried off to comply.

Amy knew that cups, plates, milk and sugar would be needed for serving, but she had no permission to leave her position of bodily attention, and there was no other place she would rather stay than exactly where she was. Her lips were still nursing ever so gently on the labia of her own lovely lady, using exactly the right feathery level of stimulation for the continued enjoyment for both of them. Her beloved Lady was still quite sensitive. For a moment her eyes met with Rochette's over the top of powerful thighs, and she could see the eyes smiling back at her in triumphant elation from a very successful service performed. She recognized that gratified pride and felt very much as one with the girl who shared her passions so totally.

Then the order came. Not in words, but by the slightest rise of an eyebrow and a tiny nod of a head in the direction of the inside. Amy was on her feet and placed a pre-warmed and fluffy towel on her lover's crotch before tiptoeing inside to find a tray and get all the things required for another perfect serving - of coffee this time. As always she had gotten some fresh brownies which were under protective plastic wraps in the fridge. She put one on each separate plate for the two ladies and when Kelly came in with the can they smiled warmly at each other and worked swiftly together to have everything ready in a moment. Outside at the party they put the tray on the table, poured the coffee and asked about the cream and sugar. Both ladies declined, wanting it very black indeed. They had pushed their trademark sunglasses up to their hairlines and received their steaming cups with sincere words of gratitude. None of them ever touched their brownies.

The sky was still dark red and the ocean was glittering in its calm serenity, soothing and overwhelmingly mighty at the same time. like a sleeping monster not to be disturbed. The atmosphere was warm and cuddly, and all three service girls felt tingly happiness from the languid satisfaction exuding from their two awe inspiring beauties. The sense of achievement was never stronger, and the setting in which it was done never more perfect. They sighed with the appreciative rustling of their hair from the relaxed women, knowing it was the ultimate sign of the approval for service well performed they had already quietly celebrated among themselves.

But Amy had no intention of leaving it at that, and she was hoping that Lorna's girls felt the same way. They all knew how well their ladies were able to control and time their orgasms to some specific event after years of incessant practice, and she felt pretty sure that the sunset was just the start of a party that might be going on far into the night.

"You need help?" Kelly asked with a snug smile. She was still standing next to Amy with the can in her hand, clearly envious of the girl's privileged opposition between Livia's inviting legs.

"No way," Amy responded, talking with her lips nuzzling against the soft vulva belonging to her. She had removed the soothing towel before getting into the position where she would forever stay. "This is my place, and mine only. I'm going to die here!"

"I know, you lucky girl," she smiled, knowing perfectly well that position was way out of reach for her, or anybody else for that matter. She returned back to her own task, striding elegantly over to the side of her boss. In a well practiced maneuver she reached out for the plate with the cup, dutifully holding it while Lorna took a sip. Then she put it back onto the plate again, smiling approvingly up at her subordinate as the girl kept holding the plate with the cup in perfect position for her. Then, masterfully controlling her movements, she got into position to use her other hands to stroke one of the massive tits of the lady she adored so much. She exchanged a quick glance with Rochette down between those powerful thighs and they smiled snugly at each other. As soon as her coffee was finished, she was going to go down for a deep kiss again, distracting her lady and raising her passion in order for Rochette to be able to initiate another oral approach to that regal sex in front of her lips.

Livia hadn't had a service of such dedication while enjoying her coffee before. It was all part of an atmosphere that was quickly getting her in the mood once again. It didn't take long until she had sent some very discrete clues that directed her happy girl to ever so gently start using her tongue again. And she had to let out a deep sigh as she enjoyed the sight of Lorna's luxury leisure of love next to her. The two girls were all over her, and she was sure that when delightfully naked like this none of them would ever be able to keep their hands, lips or tongues off her for a moment. Knowing all the rest of the crew at the restaurant were girls too, she was pretty sure they were prepared to extend the same service as well. But how about her daughter? At least the call she received when they were there at least went to show she certainly knew everything about what was going on. Well, she didn't know, and wasn't going to ask. Except for her extraordinary sexual appetite Lorna was a completely normal hard working person, from a modest background like herself, so she trusted they had found some kind of way to ensure mutual respect. And that went for her staff as well. She was running her business firmly, that was for sure, but using her girls in such a passionately slave-like way during their sexual trysts certainly didn't have anything to do with any lack of respect. The love and enthusiasm with which they carried out her instructions to the letter - mostly even before she gave them - proved exactly that. Lorna had found her paradise island in all aspects of the word and Livia couldn't be happier for any person she knew. Seeing them play out their lovely rituals as darkness slowly descended had her totally convinced that that was the way her girls felt about it as well. A true paradise island. She would be very surprised to hear that any of them would quit their job any time soon. The glistening bodies of the three lovers took on a magic tone in the whispering twilight with a soft warm draft of salty ocean air caressing them with abundant affection. Nature itself - the vastness of the ocean, the vault of the skies - extended all of its love as though it wanted to tell them how pleased it was with their romantic affiliation of sweet adoration and compassion.