The Happy Service Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livia looked at her beautiful lover for a long moment. She wanted to say something, express her appreciation and gratitude in some way. But then she let her head sink back again. How could she respond to a pledge like that? She simply didn't know what to say. Her statements came though in a moment of euphoria; when her emotions overflowed and she felt closer than ever before. She thought she understood, somehow, but the words still made her heart swell. This girl was nothing short of a miracle.

"If you want me to stay unsatisfied and horny for you to heighten your pleasure, I'll do it. Just tell me."

Livia raised her head back up to see what expression was on that young face. Did she hear that right?

"Why would I ever want that, honey?"

"For me to be constantly worked up and extremely horny and focused on your body and your pleasures, that's why."

Livia was quiet for a moment, trying to grasp the rationale of these additional words. When she thought she did, she drew her breath sharply.

"Oh Amy, you silly girl, you don't know what you're saying. I wouldn't be able to go without an orgasm even for a few hours. I'd go stark howling mad. So would you."

"No! I mean it. I'll take care of all your needs. All your needs! Everything! All the time. 24-7. That's what my life should be all about. I love you, I really really do! Oh Livia, I'm so happy..."

The frankness of the statement struck another chord with Livia. This was obviously something her adorable young partner had been giving some serious thoughts to. Something that had become prominently important to her. Another secret dream she wanted to see through. And it came bursting out in such moments of extreme submissive happiness.

"Well... we'll have to think about it. That's some commitment! But how could anybody reject such an offer? Darn, your words are making me blazing hot again. Staying unsatisfied or not - I for sure need satisfaction, no matter what, right here and right now! This time you do all the work!

Amy jumped and squealed in ecstatic joy, as she used to do at practically everything her boss said and did these days, and once again had to fight the impulse to throw herself down in between the open thighs. She knew Livia didn't like the totally uncontrolled 'attacks' from her side, although it was more than clear that that was her nature, and that she struggled harder than hard to control her impulsive ways. So, even though the hands that embraced her lower back and the lips that attached themselves to her pussy could be a bit too abrupt to her liking at times, it didn't take long until they were both a sweaty trembling mass of ecstatic femininity set on their joint course for yet another pleasure ride to heaven.

And Amy did do all the work. Having had the top of her heat taken off by the first go, Livia was able to stay more controlled and willfully receptive, letting the fire develop slowly and patiently in her belly as she focused on relaxing and letting the sensations massage her senses steadily and predictably up toward another blissful culmination. Maybe Amy was right after all? Maybe it would be better if things were directed even more - if possible - in the direction of her needs and hers only? All of a sudden she was reminded of something the girl had said on one of their hikes, when she had forgotten to bring some snacks she was supposed to pack along. She had told her, with a voice trembling with emotions, how she would gladly give up everything she would have for her. She would starve and even die if what she had could still her hunger or quench her thirst. And from the way it was said - even though Livia laughed it away at the time - there was absolutely no doubt she really meant it.

The recollection made her body tremble, and all of a sudden the feeling of the lingual sweeps around her clitoris got unbearably strong. No matter how hard she tried to resist and continue her passively receptive stance her body got a life of its own and suddenly her hips moved up to press the swollen sex all over the wonderful face as she trembled hard and then exploded in an orgasm that was harder than anything she had ever been even close to.

The joyful whine and the sound of strained and breathless swallowing added to the maddening ecstasy and once again they fused into a shuddering mass of fiercely coupling womanhood resembling a classic sculpture frozen in timeless perfection. A sculpture of love, passion and affection, the strongest relationship possibly built between people. It was such a joy, such an out of this world bliss and they both felt a surge of happiness that even surpassed the physical intensity of Livia's ecstasy as it rolled back and forth and kept propelling them to higher and higher levels.

All of Livia's orgasms seemed to be like that currently; one surpassing the next in splendor and intensity, beyond anything she thought possible. Her sensibility told her this couldn't go on forever. She had thought to herself so many times that what goes up sooner or later would have to come back down again. But she didn't want to think about that right now. She was set to enjoy the moment - this magnificent ride - and never look back. There was no thinking about tomorrow.

When the orgasm eventually passed, Livia's limbs got weak and limp and slipped powerlessly to the side. Her chest rose and fell with her labored breathing. Her entire body tickled from top to toe from the incredibly warm sensations of supreme satisfaction. Sometimes that tickling got almost unbearable, and it was just Amy's tremendous skills, and especially her delicate understanding of having to stay completely motionless not to distract in her post- orgasm stage of oversensitivity in any way, that made it all such an incredible performance. Definitely the most prominent of her amazing capabilities, and the one that made her stand out from any other girl she had ever had.

They had no idea how long their lovemaking continued. They were both completely insatiable and when evening came and it was time to go to bed they didn't have many hours of rest before they were at it again. In the dim light of just a small lamp at the bed stand they looked each other deep in the eyes as Amy once again made her pledges of eternal worship. The night became the hottest one they had ever experienced, hotter than what a cool ocean breeze through the open windows and fluttering curtains could manage to cool down. Looong periods of heavy breathing and sloppy sounds were interrupted by happy sequels and ecstatic whines every time Livia exploded abundantly in that ever willing mouth. As the broad bed became a disheveled heap the two women made love in every conceivable and inconceivable position all through the night, and their sexual energy didn't run out until the first blush of read in the horizon announced the arrival of a new day.

After sleeping like tops most of that next day Livia was the first to surface. After yawning and stretching quietly she turned her head and looked at the sleeping angel next to her. Even in her deep sleep she had a happy smile on her face and every now and then a light shudder ran along her body, making her groan and smack her lips almost like a little child.

Oh yes, Amy was doomed. No matter how happy she was for her newfound position, she had still no idea just how hard her task was going to be. It certainly would take some real gusto to keep Livia Eliopoulos satisfied! So, she really had her whole life laid out to her, and was certainly going to get more than she ever bargained for. To her opening her legs was a natural thing, but to the girl it was a revelation, an acceptance, an approval of her exclusive privilege of worshiping at the shrine of bliss. Yes, her orgasms were as much a pleasure to Amy as it was to herself - the highest for a young girl like this. It gave meaning to her young life, but it certainly made Livia feel beautiful, attractive and desirable beyond words. In fact a win - win - win situation, she thought to herself before she moved to ease gently out of bed not to wake up her partner. Even though it was a typical assistant duty, this time she was going to make coffee for them herself...