The Happy Service Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers

"Don't go too high. Don't touch my clit!"

Amy was in the process of entering the grooves at the shaft of the clitoris, and stopped her lingual pursuit at the last moment. It was so unbearably hard to resist, but the steeliness in that exceptionally deep voice left no doubt as to what was demanded. So she was left to continue letting her tongue slide up and down the way she had started it off. No twirling or playing around, just long firm strokes from the bottom of the cleft up to the urethra; steady, obediently and committed.

The total domination exuded by this lady was possibly stronger than that of her own lovely boss - which really meant something - and Amy felt her body tremble in sheer bliss as she put her full focus on following her instructions to the letter. The taste of her juices as they started coating her tongue was as intimidating as her mental strength and made her feel like erupting in senseless glee. She could hardly fight the intense urge to wrap her arms around that lovely pelvis and bury her face deeper into the inviting crevice and suck like a starving infant, but she knew better than to defy the power of her amazing new lover. Still she gently increased the strength of her tongue strokes, looking for any signs of appreciation, or even some kind of response that would tell her that her efforts were starting to pay off.

And all of a sudden it happened, on a firm upstroke, the belly muscles over her convulsed uncontrollably, followed by a sharp intake of air. As instructed Amy had not touched the clitoris, so this could only come from the mounting lust springing from the extremely powerful sensation of dominance. The protrusion of the sensitive clit, as it slowly continued growing out from its protective folds, revealed the same response, and Amy just couldn't help a tiny squeal of joy as her confidence mounted.

As she continued her persistent tongue strokes she sensed the first light shuddering and all of a sudden a tiny surge of sticky liquid bathed her tongue and tonsils followed by several more contractions in the delightfully rounded belly steadily dominating her vision. She still hadn't touched the now fully erect clit, but discovered that the woman's urethra was almost equally sensitive, and eagerly let her tongue play around the little spot, determined to break the sedulously dominant spell of this awe inspiring woman.

In a matter of minutes she had the body shuddering and trembling and all pretense of cool self control was quickly giving way to sheer unadulterated lust.

"She's quite hard to resist, isn't she?" The amused voice from over at the table brought both lovers out of their spell for a moment and made them jump lightly. Livia talked with a low raspy hiss that revealed her excitement from just watching how her dedicated assistant seemed to be able to bring just any woman out of composure with her magic ardor. Not that she had served so many of her influential friends yet, but somehow she just knew she would manage. And there would be many more to handle in the near future with those extraordinary talents of hers.

"Yes, I have to admit she is. In fact she is surprisingly good." Then, once again looking down at her lover; "you're free to do it the way you like. Make it good for me!"

Another thin whine of glee came from down there as the agile tongue went from its rhythmic up-and-down sweeps to start circling the swollen clit with lovable swirls. It was welcomed by a deep sigh and another series of light contractions in belly and thighs, like that awesome body had a life of its own. A squirt from deep inside painted a milky stripe up the girl's cheek and over the top flip of her ear and even Livia could clearly hear the sound of the heavy swallowing that instantly brought more heat to her own loins. And when the mighty hips started pumping erratically against the upturned face she literally had to fight to resist the temptation to touch herself down there. It was a scene almost too hot to handle; exactly this kind of untamed lust that could drive her passions to insanity; this relentless drive for the ultimate oral orgasm that only connoisseurs like the two of them would know the full extent of. There was simply nothing like it, and when it unfolded it was like the most potent drug flushing through their veins and taking total possession of their bodies. And then, when the ecstasy broke, Lorna had all kinds of troubles holding back a rampant scream of primitive lust, sturdily choking it down to some guttural grunts in an effort not to alarm other guests in her restaurant. Her body trembled and shook, and gulp after gulp of steamy ejaculate went down the hungry throat as the girl was fed a dose of female ecstasy that even she found hard to swallow. Their bodies moved in slow rhythmic gyrations as the transfer went on, almost like an erotic dance of sorts, and only the grimaces and teeth gritting straining told of the maddening pleasure that rattled the amazon woman to the very core of her being. She had always taken pride in maintaining her authoritative composure throughout her oral ecstasies, but this one surely was her biggest challenge yet. Still, as the orgasm slowly subsided and she got in control of her liquid deluge she took some deep breaths to get back on top of the situation, as she always had to be.

"I guess this is as much female heat that you can handle in one go, sweetheart. I'm a mouthful for most aspiring young lovelies," she murmured, with only the slightest trembling to her voice.

She let her hand slide from the back of Amy's head to the top, expecting her young admirer to let go after a job so well done. But the suction of those greedy lips never relented and she really started to realize she actually might have met her match with this one. The tongue worked intensively in her drooling love channel, in well-practiced distance from her sensitive clitoral area, and it didn't even take a minute for her to let out an uncontrolled moan as mouth heat flared up once again. Indeed, Lorna Anderson knew herself well enough to know that an orgasm with the intensity she had just experienced would be enough to sate her for quite some time, and the fact that she was now ready for another go made her wonder how long the girl had actually been in Livia's personal service.

"Hold on for a moment... I - I need to sit down..."

It was against her policy to sit down with the guest while on duty but in this situation there was no question. Holding on to the slightly bobbing head she got down next to her friend with a huge sigh. As Livia put her arm around her shoulders she couldn't help resting her head against her neck as the more comfortable position got her emotions running wild. All pretense was gone and the woman was lost in a haze of passion that had her breathing heavily and erratically.

From then on the lovemaking slowly wound up to get stronger and stronger. Lorna held Amy's head hard against her throbbing sex as the two women kissed passionately. The girl sensed she was once again getting close when all of a sudden the phone on the table buzzed. First the woman didn't pick up, but when it rang again she cursed and then responded. After all she was in charge and was on duty.

"Mom, are you gettin' yourself some head again?" Amy could hear the young voice on the call.

"Well... yes, as a matter of fact I am. Just give me five and I'll be right back, okay?"

"You better be, we've got six more couples coming in just the last three minutes. If you come back right away Rochette can finish you off under the desk when they're seated, okay? But we need you here right now."

Another curse. "Okay okay, I'm on my way."

Amy was still in up to her ears in blissful euphoria and even though she had heard what was said she could hardly believe it when she felt the push on her forehead and had to start working her face out of the blissful depths. Her tongue had been gripped by the dripping love channel and she literally had to pull back to get all the way out. Confused and dizzy, she swayed back as the woman hastily got to her feet, grabbed the apron and wrapped it around her hips before disappearing out of sight with another breathless curse on her lips.

Livia laughed. "That's what it's like to be on duty! Poor Lorna, I've never seen her so worked up. You did a great job impressing her, I can tell."

Amy was still a bit dim and pussy drugged and strove to focus her eyes on her boss as she kept swaying back and forth.

"And she certainly made an impression I can see..."

The girl tried to talk, but the moment she opened her lips a huge glob of pussy cream escaped her and dripped off her cheek and down onto her chest.

Livia laughed. "You look thoroughly abused darling. Just the way a good service girl should present herself. Now c'mere!"

The next moment Amy was embraced by her darling mistress' warm thighs, and she could once again lose herself in the depths of the juicy sex she loved the most in this world. Livia was still terribly worked up and almost drenched her with her passion as it flooded her mouth. Both women squealed of joy as the contact of eternal rapture deepened and then rapidly surged out of control. And when the orgasm broke their bodies were like one in a perfect clasp that once again allowed the liquid to flow from one to the other without the slightest spillage in spite of the erratic pumping of hips and the half drowned squeals of blissful abandon echoing throughout the confined booth. Amy was flowing on a cloud of pride and joy as she gulped down the deluge so wonderfully undulating her tonsils, recognizing the erratic bouncing and shuddering against her mouth as the unparalleled pleasure her boss was experiencing; the only thing good enough for her. How could life possibly be better than at moments like these?

Ch 05 - Romantic Sunset

Rustling of dry straw, salty breeze from the ocean, the smell of sunbaked wood, waving palm leaves and the distant sound of some kind of rhythmic music from a nearby resort compound. The sensations from vision, smell and sounds were so totally over the top holiday like it was almost too much. Once again Livia had to remind herself how lucky she was who could combine such paradise-like surroundings with work. And on top of that she had her dedicated pleasure slave who would be at her beck and call at all times, ready to respond and comply to even her slightest whim.

Amy had asked for permission and was now swimming happily across the bay to the Sea Bar for some relaxed fun with the people laughing and drinking in the shadow of the huge umbrellas. Livia was more than annoyed about the look of those umbrellas - intense pastel colored with loud commercials on beer and soft drinks - how they totally ruined the otherwise quite genuine rustic style of the authentic looking bungalows on poles all along the sunny bay. How on earth could some people be so tasteless? Her thought went back to the Seaside Grill over at the other side of the island and how Lorna had decorated the place with her very confident taste and style. No neon lights or glaring pastel colors back there, only classical leather, woodwork and the distinguished look and smell of island tradition.

It was two days since their island tour, and the next morning Livia was just too sated for her morning service. That hadn't happened in a long time, and went to show how exciting the tour had been and what a toll it had taken on her sexual energy. But this morning had started off the way it should, and the lovemaking had lasted for nearly two hours before she was fully satisfied and ready for a session at the work computer. She had invited Lorna with one of her waitresses, Rochette, for coffee and snacks in the bungalow in the evening, while her daughter was looking after the restaurant, and just the thought of the heat of action her awesome friend could induce made her body tingle just as much as before. She was surprised at her own sexual drive and had to fight an urge to call for her ever willing Amy for another couple of hours of oral service right away. Still, all in due time, although hard to wait. And besides, she really needed to focus. The documents to review were not the kind that could be scanned through while being kept on a slow boil by a languid tongue, so she better do that part properly and keep looking forward to the afternoon visit and the subsequent carnal joys that would come with it.

So, no matter how hard it was, she had to turn down the girl's eager advances around lunchtime, as she emerged from the water and quietly snuck in under the table and pushed in between her legs. She had been swimming around in the bay for several hours, but came back up to satisfy her 'hunger for Miss Livia,' as she used to put it. Livia had to wear her skimpy bikini since sitting naked just made her too horny to concentrate, and that's what saved her from another lost hour of sexual demeanor as the lacy material prevented the probing tongue from entering her ever lusty sex. Luckily the cold water on the girl's skin also cooled her libido enough to control herself.

"Amy, stop that. I need to concentrate!"

With that she used her leg to gently push her away and the girl let herself fall theatrically back on the floor like a mistreated servant with a sultry expression of hurt rejection on her face. For a moment Livia actually considered if she could have a quickie with her, but then the deadline told her that she had better finish without further interruptions.

"Amy dear, this afternoon Lorna from The Seaside Grill is coming to visit. Then we'll have a little party here and you'll get everything you want, promise!"

"Yess!" Amy was up and jumping with joy as she clapped her hands in enthusiasm. "Miss Anderson is cool!"

Soon Amy was again happily swimming around in the bay and Livia strove to finish her part of the report structure in time. There was the deadline, but also the upcoming visit to prepare, so no time to lose.

But it turned out to be next to impossible to concentrate. Her thoughts kept returning and circling around the pleasure of the girl's incredibly cheerful and enthusiastic service. No doubt she was in the process of becoming addicted. How could it be possible the world wasn't aware of the immense bliss of dedicated oral service? It surpassed anything else in the realm of sexual gratification with every possible margin. But it was not only the bodily lust, of course, and the fantastic sensations and the ecstasy it provided - it was more, so much much more, like... even the power of it! Yes, the sense of power and superiority; the ultimate experience of being pleasured, of receiving without giving, being the sole center of attention, 100%, till she would be totally satisfied and could take no more. Yes, the power of it; the attention, the devotion, the worship, and the pleasure. The way it all went up into a higher unity of sheer and unparalleled bliss... the times when everything got perfect... everything! And this kind of perfection was what got her increasingly aware of the fact that she could hardly live without it the rest of her life, no matter what would happen. Would Amy be the one? Or would just anybody do as long as she had the right mindset? The total submission to her needs? Her eyes searched and immediately found the girl happily throwing balls with some other couples in the bay, water splashing around them as they exerted the excess of youthful energy and jubilation. It was like nothing in this world was bothering her, and she felt certain it would remain this way as long as she knew she was just filling her time with fun waiting for the next opportunity to be of docile service.

Even as she kept watching her from the corner of her eye she saw Amy constantly throwing glances her direction to check if there shouldn't be a signal that there was something she needed or wanted. Just a quick raise of a hand would have her swimming over with urgent strokes to adhere to any need or wish she might possibly have. Poor girl, she didn't know there was no chance she would have time for anything until the report was complete. And then the visit would be here shortly after.

She finished the reports just in time, and as she did Amy was already up and had her shower and prepared herself for the visit. As she stood squeezing the water out of her hair she humbly inquired about the plans for the evening, but Livia had to say as was the truth that she didn't know much about what her old friend had in mind. But Amy was asked to order four large plates of sushi and prepare a lot of ice for drinks for the arrival, an instruction she performed with the same gleeful enthusiasm as always. It was like every request, every craving, every command - the stricter the better - set the dopamine off like a burst of energy into her bloodstream.

A little while later the doorbell chimed, and Miss Lorna Andersen entered in all her glory. What had both women gawking as she came out to them on the back terrace wasn't just the dress she wore but the fact that she brought not one but two young girls along with her, one on each side. The dress was actually nothing more than a broad, shiny black leather belt with a prominent gold-patterned buckle plate around her waist and a black push-up bra, enhancing her massive bust and exposing the already stiff nipples, under a dark gray knee-long coat draped over her shoulders and held together in the front of her neck with another golden norse style inspired buckle. Her two girls were stark naked save for metal spiked leather neck collars onto which their Lady had clipped thin leather leashes that she held down so short that both girls were bent over by their hips as they staggered alongside with both hands on their back and the loose hair completely hiding their faces. The hands were not tied or something, so they seemed to just hold them there for the visual effect of it. It clearly was a display of blatant dominance and ownership that the three of them appeared to be very well coordinated to present, and it certainly had the desired effect on the two hostesses.

Even though she had known her friend for so many years, the appearance surprised even Livia, but when she glanced at Amy from the corner of her eyes, she could see shock and almost fear in her eyes. So too did Lorna, apparently, and with a big smile she let go of the leashes to allow the two girls to straighten back up to greet them. After rising and tossing their hair back the two darlings put their hands in front of their tiny pubic bushes and smiled shyly. Then, with low voices, they presented themselves as Kelly and Rochette.

"Staff from my restaurant," Lorna added. "Lovely, aren't they?"

Amy recognized the last name from the call she overheard back at the restaurant the day before, the girl that was said to 'finish her off' after Miss Anderson had to rush back to seat the arriving guests. She had expected a girl like that to be more 'cheeky' in a way, not such an innocent looking half- blushing sweetheart as the one now standing in front of her. The contrast between the entrance and their new position was striking, and overcoming her initial shock she realized this was some kind of a game to impress or to simply amuse. At least she hoped so.

Livia went up to hug her old friend welcome, and to Amy's surprise she even hugged the two accompanying girls with the same heartfelt warmth. That apparently made them relax a bit more, and all of a sudden hands were down along their sides and no longer trying to hide their youthful nakedness.

"I love dramatic entries," the distinguished guest smiled as she patted the bottoms of her two companions. "There's nothing like an erotic tweak to set the stage for a nice evening." Then she stepped forward and almost whispered close to Livia's ear. "I didn't have her finish me off after seating the guests. I wanted to save up for this. Two long days. I'm horny as hell, I can tell you!"

Tantala
Tantala
270 Followers