All Comments on 'The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 06'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ehhhhhh

The hard body clerk was a great story. And the sales associate was good. But to be honest, this storyline is getting repetetive. Instead of using Cori all the time, in long drawn out tales, you should mix it up more. (ie. the sales associate series). or write stories about many different cori's in many different walks of life...smoking hotties who use their bodies to get what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great job!!! Looking forward to more chapters

Great Job!!! Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more chapters. Can hardly wait to hear about Cori tanning nude on the new deck wearing nothing but her ring piercings and high heels! I wonder what her step-dad had to promise to get the deck put in? Will she have to enter a bikini and/or strip contest to help her step-dad out? Liked the risk factor while showing off at the mall in this chapter. Wonder what would happen to Cori and her step-dad if they were followed home by some of the guys who didn't want to just watch? Does she have a "long lost" step-brother who might show up and want to play with Cori himself? What does Cori's step-dad plan to do with those collars he got????

be_cruel13be_cruel13almost 17 years ago
hmmm...

Hot story. But why just 50% rating? Because Norm is a fucking douche bag. I don't like him fucking around with Cori's head, and I don't like the fact that he puts her in situations that he can't necessarily get her out of... (like in the mall) Granted, a lot of what he makes her do (like the breakfast "taco") are really hot, but without any give/take, I just can't see how Cori's going to come out of this a happy woman. I think that Cori should stick around and help his restaurant/truck stop started up again (by "creative" means, of course) but then, the guys from the Hard Body Shop should come and rescue her. Then maybe she could travel around the world or something...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not as best as your other work

i agree with the person below. have cori rescued, or at least have the father treat her better and with more respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

I'm still giving it 100, but Norm is an ass and I think she should send the pictures to the guys at the shop and write help me on the back and the address and they can save her!!!!!! Norm is being to much of an ass now and Cori doesn't deserve that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great part of this section of the series

Since I love all of cori's adventures, I thought I would leave some comments on the best of the series.

The way Norm manipulates Cori in the section is perfect, playing on her natural need for slut and submissive behavior to get exactly what he wants. The turn for Cori, moving from being able to resist getting nipple and clit piercings to getting them for Norm shows how she is changing into a perfect slut who truly gives into whatever her man requires of her. On her way to being the ideal woman, she is learning to put her own desires to the side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
1290 Followers
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.