The Hard Sciences Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Homework-

I may have been a total dork, and in most instances a social pariah, but I wasn't a leper. One of my closest real life friends was an equally nerdy, tragically short, blonde kid with a bowl cut named Brendon. While I was loving every second of what was happening, all the fucking, sucking, tits and toes... I was also pretty overwhelmed. It was like metamorphosizing from a simple caterpillar into Mothra in the span of a a couple days. I had to share this with someone, had to brag, had to tell him about my future plans and hopefully, get his perspective on the entire thing. I searched him out at lunch, spotting Trish with Donnie, watching as she winked seductively at me, then seeing Nikki and Danielle sitting by their usual window ledge by the vending area, both of them going wide eyed and trying to wave me over eagerly, though I ignored it for now. Brendon wasn't too hard to find, I just looked for a table that didn't seem to have many people at it, and there he was, alone as usual.

"Brendon, oh thank god, I was really hoping you were here today." I said, quickly taking a seat.

"Woah, easy there, I know I'm irresistible, but I try and save that for the ladies." he said jokingly, practically guffawing at his own humor.

"Brendon, we have a condition level critical issue to discuss... I'm talking nuclear. Are you doing anything after school today?" I said, practically gushing the words out, a sense of relief washing over me.

"No, I'm free... you want to just meet up at the Brend-cave?" he said unironically, a firm reminder why the two of us had been chiefly alone following our formative years.

Despite the absurdity of it, the answer was categorically yes. There isn't much to say about the rest of the school day, except to note that I was sizing up every girl I saw, thinking about how much fun it would be fucking them, either alone, or in my grander fantasies, in groups... I can't begin to tell you how much fun it would be to have the entire girls volleyball team naked and on their knees in front of me, mouths open and eager for my recently awoken style of lovin'. Anyway, I ended up a Brendon's house later that evening, not sure how to begin, but eager to tell him. No matter how alone you feel in the world, it's always good to know you have your best friend by your side.

"Bullshit." Brendon said, giving me a look of haughty derision, "Seriously bro, it sounds like you've gone from hopeless to hopelessly delusional."

"Dude, it's true... I can't believe you aren't believing ANY of this." I said, throwing my hands up.

"You want me to believe that YOU, completely out of the blue, jizzed on Ms. Pinchin, fucked Trisha Raymond THEN ran off and fucked Nikki Pierce after getting a double blowjob from her and Danielle Klein?" he said, sighing and then laughing, "You know, it's funny, the same thing JUST happened to ME TOO."

"Brendon, why would I fucking lie about it?" I said, getting annoyed now, wanting to slap that swishy blonde hair helmet right off his tiny little dome.

"Do you have any proof?" he said, giving me a mocking wide eyed stare.

"Proof like what, sworn affidavits? It's not like I filmed this shit, I was a little busy having my FUCKING mind blown... amongst other things." I added, annoyed, but never too annoyed to enjoy the memories, but then it struck me, I DID have something, "Here, check it."

I said, and pulled Cheri's number out from my backpack to show him.

"Oh wow, a piece of paper with a number written on it... how foolish I've been this whole time... and so thoroughly refuted." he said, mockingly, (our friendship always a little depreciative as that was all we ever really understood about human interaction).

"Not just any number, it's Ms. Pinchin's... look, I'll text her RIGHT NOW." I said, putting the number in my phone and sending a text immediately that read, "Hey, it's Byron, how are you Cheri?"

He watched with amused disinterest, my heart racing as I waited for a response... that didn't arrive.

"Dude, look, I don't know what's going on with you, but you sound real crazy right now. Did Donnie finally give your brain damage, or is this... seriously dude, what's going on?" he said, his voice now turning to pity, which honestly, felt even worse somehow.

"You know what... forget it." I said, throwing my phone back into my pocket, and grabbing my bag, "Just forget I said anything, I'm clearly a lunatic, all of this is fantasy, and I've just gone off the deep end from loneliness."

He paused, looking as if he was about to respond, but I decided to storm out before he did. I wasn't in the business of making a huff and fleeing, but I had let my need for emotional release get the better of my intellectual capacities. Always bring proof, always. By the time I got downstairs, I saw the the overcast day had gone from simply grey, to unloading fat drops of rain down over the neighborhood, and I sighed, thinking how perfect it was to have to ride my bike home in all of this. But, that was when Brendon's mom Alicia spotted me standing by the front door, stepping out from the kitchen, oven mitts still on her hands.

"Oh hey there Byron, surprised to see you leaving so soon." she said, giving a weak smile.

"Yeah, I, uh... I have a lot of assignments to catch up on, I was just stopping by for a second opinion on something." I said, shrugging it off, not wanting to be seen as vulnerable or hurt.

"Oh well, I can't led you ride home in all this. Let me give you a ride." she said, turning and taking the mitts off, her floral dress swinging around her as she turned back and started towards me, grabbing her purse and slinging it up over her arm.

She had given me rides dozens of times over the years, so I didn't really think much of it, but there was a new part of me that had awakened recently, and... well, I think you have an idea where this is going. We climbed into the front seat of the family sedan, putting my bag down between my knees, my eyes turning just in time to catch Brendon's mom's seat belt get stuck on her dress, hiking it up slightly and exposing her upper thigh for just a moment. I'm a horny teenager, and apparently, that was enough to awaken the beast inside me yet again.

See, Brendon's mom was not a model or anything, but she was attractive for a mother. Shoulder length light brown curls, rich brown eyes, pretty petite (which I guess is where Brendon got it from), with modest breasts and ass, and best of all... she was forbidden fruit. Not only married, but my friend's mother... that urge, or calling, or whatever the fuck it was that had come over me lately was taking over, and it wanted to fuck her BAD.

"Gosh, it sure is a wet mess out here." Alicia said, the car pulling out of the driveway and into the recently vacated streets of the rainy neighborhood.

"Yeah... that it is." I said, my breath getting hot and ragged, my dick starting to get hard in my pants as I thought about what I hoped was coming next, "I like your nails." I commented, looking at her new burgundy polish.

I said this while reaching over and gently taking her right hand off the wheel, loving the feeling of my skin against hers, looking it over as if I was inspecting it. Feeling a certain tenseness forming in her.

"Oh, uh... thanks, I just got them done Monday." she said, but didn't make any effort to pull away, even as I lowered her hand to my crotch, making sure to place it palm down over the swell of my hard black cock, unmistakable under my jeans, "What... what are you doing, Byron?" she said, glancing sideways at her hand, but still driving, my hand guiding hers up and down.

"You've always been so good to me... I thought maybe it was time I returned the favor." I said, feeling her shudder slightly.

She pulled the car over abruptly by the park, turning the engine off and engaging the hand break. I was honestly terrified my mojo had run out, or that I'd overstepped my bounds, but no, I was still on fire.

"Unzip your pants. Take it out." she said, undoing her seat belt and turning towards me.

I did just that, unsheathing my fat black dick, her eyes locking onto it immediately as she gasped in what I'd like to think was amazement. She moved the hand I had been guiding, reaching over slowly, almost reverently for a moment, and then went all in, grabbing the base and leaning forward quickly, taking most of the upper shaft into her mouth, her tongue massaging it, the hot moist sensation of her mouth slipping up and down the sides as she started sucking. I was practically burning at this point, my hands reaching down and grabbing the back of her head, pushing her down on it harder, grasping her hair, lifting her back up and shoving her right back down as I started fucking her face. She made that familiar "gluck gluck gluck" as I hammered it in, her hands now waving around a little frantically as I cut off her air supply for my own pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that's it... take it all you fucking slut." I said, feeling nothing but mellow, though I had never once considered calling a girl that in my entire life before... I would have been aghast.

After another minute or so later, she tapped my leg like a wrestler tapping out, and I let her go, her head swinging back up as she gasped for breath, her face red, saliva hanging off her lips.

"What... what are we even doing?" she said, looking me in the eyes, "I need you inside me NOW." she continued, letting out one more big breath, "Get in the back."

That I most certainly did, Mrs. Waters sliding her panties off in the front seat before crawling into the back; continuing to give me a ride. She reached down to guide me in, making that face I'd come to love so much, of pleasure and pain, the tight grip of her white pussy struggling to take me in.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking BIG... how did I miss that?" she said, the thick mass of me finally sliding as far in as it would go.

"Doesn't matter... shut up and FUCK." I said, almost commandingly.

I didn't know this about Mrs. Waters, or Brendon's mom, or Alicia, (whatever I was going to end up calling her after today), but she was a fucking hellcat when it came to getting fucked. She rode me hard and fast, practically slamming herself down on it, moaning out in pain and pleasure with each drop. She was embracing the pain so much, she was practically hurting me, but I didn't care... I wanted it. I wanted this to feel like punishment for her, her body barely able to take me in, her floral house dress draped over my lap, hiding the shame of the betrayal to her marriage and her son. She kissed me passionately, her hands on my shoulders, her whimpers escaping into my mouth, it was a thing of beauty. In that moment, I didn't care about Brendon, or her husband Angelo, though he'd been there for so many dinners together, and was genuinely a nice guy. All I cared about was pussy. Any pussy I wanted, I owned it, and I knew it. I heard her shoes clatter off her feet into the back foot-well, and I felt the dark amusement settle over me. Another white woman claimed.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm going to fucking cum... cum with me, cum with me, okay..?" she practically begged, her breath raspy and hot.

I decided to do her one better, grabbing her and turn us hard to the side, her back landing across the rear passenger seat, her legs now up around me, with me on top, dicking down into her. I went completely savage, pounding her hard and watching her face contort into screaming orgasmic bliss, her ankles locking behind me to keep me inside of her as I started cumming too. I could picture it; billions of my powerful black sperm cells racing through her body, invading her unprotected ovum, drilling it, gang fucking it into submission, breeding her with my potent seed... just thinking about it made me cum even harder. Her eyes were practically tearing she had climaxed so hard, her face flush and dewy with sweat. I looked her right in the eyes, and she just nodded furiously, as if in approval of something. Whatever it was, I didn't care. She kissed me again, a few intense times, before her head fell back, and she finally started to let her body relax.

"So... how'd you like that?" I said, running my hands up her body and over her still covered breasts, giving them a slow and appreciative squeeze.

"That was... that... you need to start having sleep overs again." she said, laughing a little.

I decided it was time to pry a little, and so I went in for more.

"What made you decide to give in..?" I said, almost seductively.

"I... I don't even know... it was just... there you were, and there is this THICK POWERFUL dick right there in your pants, my hand practically touching it... and I could just feel this need building up in me right there and... well, you know the rest." she said, smiling and shrugging a little.

"We gonna do this again?" I said, seriously thinking I could stand to take this ride a few more times.

"Right now!?" she said, a little taken back.

I definitely could have gone again, but that wasn't quite what I meant.

"No, I mean, you want more of this?" I said, dying to hear her response.

"I think I do..." she said, leaning in and kissing me again, "Is that crazy? Are we being crazy?"

I was still inside of her, so I decided to push suddenly up making her squeak out in shock and pain, her face turning to a smile of surprise.

"Does that feel crazy to you?" I said, smirking.

"Crazy fucking good." she said, practically purring, "I love that big BLACK dick of yours..."

And there it was... black. She had been the first person to say it outright. Was THAT what this was about entirely? I knew how I had felt of course, thrilling off the revenge of fucking these white girls so effortlessly, but I didn't know how THEY felt. As soon as the thought hit me, another part of me cast it aside. After all, who CARED why they were submitting to me? All that mattered was having my dick worshiped by as many girls as possible, and I was off to the races on that one. I pulled out, a gush of cum spilling out as per usual, soaking into the fabric of her dress. We climbed back in the front, and I asked for her panties as a souvenir, which she gave me gladly, putting them in my bag. I was going to start a collection. Brendon wanted evidence, well I was going to have it in spades. She drove me home, giving me one last kiss and her cell phone number, promising to text me later, and off she went, back home to be a mom and a wife.

"See you again soon, I hope..." she said, taking off.

I headed back inside, plodding up the stairs to my room, and threw my bag down, sighing, and then bursting out into laughter again. I couldn't believe what I'd just done, though I loved every second of it. But, glory is often short lived, and I didn't realize exactly the sort of thing I was unleashing, as some genie's can't be put back in the bottle. I heard my phone chime, and sauntered over to my bag, taking it out and seeing I had gotten a response from Cheri, a couple texts that read:

"Sorry I missed your text, stopped at the gym for a quick workout. Had to grab a shower."

"Want to see?"

Which was followed up by several rather salacious and mouthwatering shots of her naked body, her fingers parked right between the small folds of her labia, her perky nipples being pinched and tugged for me...

"Call me soon, okay?"

I absolutely would, and soon. But there was more, another pending messenger notification from Trish:

"Hey, I can't stop thinking about the other night, you were SOOOO fucking good..."

"Just tell me when we can meet again."

"You can have ALL of this..."

She said, sending pictures of her own, her tight young body posed in various ways, prominently displaying her ass, pussy, tits, even her bare feet as she clearly knew I enjoyed that... she even made sure to keep her pom-poms in some of the shots, in case I forgot she was a cheerleader. But it didn't end there... as both Nikki and Danielle had also looked me up, messaging me separately, both of them chasing their own leads:

Nikki: "I kept your cum in me ALL day... but I think I need more..."

Danielle: "It's not fair that Nikki had all the fun, why don't you come over later and I'll show you how a real girl fucks?"

Nikki: "I've never had a fucking orgasm like that before... you need to skip class more often ;)"

Danielle: "Unless you want us both there again... I'm sure we can make that happen."

No, I was far too proud and wrapped up in myself to see or even care what I was doing. But I was going to end up paying for it. You always do.

12