The Harder They Cum Ep. 11

Story Info
Their man-whore lives the dream.
1.6k words
4.58
6.8k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers

Conner crawled out of the trunk of Shiv's Mercedes onto the pavement in the underground garage. Siobhan attached his leash and walked her sub to the elevators and into an empty lift.

"Good thing for you it's late and no one is around. No, stay at my feet. I'll tell you when you can pretend to be a man and stand. While I think of it, no more pretending to be husband and wife. You're a sub and you will act like one from now on. Turn around." Shiv bent forward and unfastened the ball-gag. It popped out and Conner couldn't wait to express his gratitude.

"Yes Ma'am. I am your property. Thank you for using me Ma'am," Conner gushed. Shiv frowned.

"No one gave you permission to speak. I'll let it go this time since it's possible your training has lapsed while I have been away, but any further breaches of protocol will be punished, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am, I apologize." Conner crouched on the elevator floor at Shiv's feet, thankful to be home and away from the skinny, merciless heiress who had kept him chained and fed him to her friends. Yet, oddly enough, Conner felt his cock stiffen inside its metal cage when he thought about her and the indignities he had endured.

Anna met them at the door. Like Shiv, she was casually clothed in jeans and a T shirt. Except Anna's T was skin- tight and contoured her tits perfectly. She kept them on display because Shiv liked to look at them and play with them. Her nipples were erect, threatening to perforate the thin fabric that barely contained the voluptuous jugs. Conner squatted naked beside Shiv, his leash taut in her fist.

"Conner! How delightful! I cannot wait to have your tongue in my pussy again." Anna turned her attention to Shiv. "The playroom is ready Mistress. What else can I do for you?"

"You can take your clothes off and roll a joint. Siobhan pulled Anna's T shirt up with one hand. The big tits bounced and quivered. Anna's pointed nipples sharpened even more between Shiv's fingers. Still gazing lustfully at Anna, Siobhan ordered Conner to his feet.

"Let's unlock our toy first." Aware that Dianna had likely primed him for a couple of days, Siobhan fastened Conner's wrist restraints behind his back. No sense relying on the sub's sense of self control. Shiv used her key to free the straining cock.

Anna stripped for her Mistress and the sub's cock thickened and grew as he watched. Shiv ran her hand back and forth along the stiff shaft as Anna peeled off her clothes. Anna moved slowly, exaggerating certain sexually inviting poses. Clearly this was not Anna's first strip show and she was giving her mistress a show. Shiv was flushed and breathing rapidly as Anna stripped off her last item of clothing. The thong landed at Siobhan's feet before Anna pivoted provocatively and walked her firm, undulating globes toward the kitchen counter.

Siobhan squeezed Conner's cock reflexively while she fought to control her composure. Conner began grunting uncontrollably before Shiv was conscious of what she was doing.

"No no subbie, I'm sure Dianna left you loaded with enough frustration to impress me when I finally let you cum, but it's not that time yet." Regretfully, Siobhan let go of the throbbing erection. There was no other way of preventing disobedience. At this point slapping or stroking were both guaranteed to trigger an eruption. Removing her hand was cruel but necessary.

Conner moaned, he knew she was right. He shouldn't be allowed to cum too soon. He had to stay erect for them, but it was hard not to cum in Shiv's hand. Conner focused on slowing his breathing and making his mind a blank.

Anna rolled two joints and headed for the playroom, buttocks quivering with each step. Shiv bent forward to retrieve Anna's thong from the floor and dangled it in front of Conner's face. "Open," she commanded, then filled the sub's mouth with Anna's underwear. "Keep it in your mouth and get a taste for her pussy. You'll be licking her soon."

Pulling the go-between after her by his swollen cock, Shiv followed Anna into the special sound-proofed room. Erect, with a mouthful of panties, Conner waited patiently for direction.

"He does seem to appreciate us more now that Dianna has worked her evil on him. That woman could force cum out of a statue," Shiv deadpanned. "She wants to do a threesome with us, using Conner as pussy bait. What do you think?"

Siobhan finished buckling Conner onto the milking bench she had obtained from Dana's women's group. She knelt behind him, handling the big dangling balls and slapping the cock until she was sure it had reached its full potential.

"Good cock! That didn't take long at all. Maybe Dianna did you some good. Or maybe you're just happy to see us."

Anna squatted and spread her legs so that Conner's face was pressed against her damp crotch. She pulled her thong out of the sub's mouth slowly.

"What do I think?" Anna wiped Conner's face carefully with her saliva-saturated undies while she considered the question. "I think Dianna covets our relationship with Conner and is mystified by any emotion beyond lust. But I would say the same about her group of friends too. That must have been an eye-opening experience for our boy." Anna paused and looked down on the dark head poised obediently between her thighs.

"Lick Conner. Uhhh! Yes! Just like that!" Anna tangled her fingers in Conner's hair. Holding his head, she brushed her clit against the protruding tongue. Conner kept still. He knew what she liked.

"If Dianna can behave herself long enough to take some direction, sure, I'm up for a threesome. I'm a little curious about how that slim white body might look skewered on the end of our sub's fuck-stick."

"Mmmm, I missed you Conner. Lick slower my bitch, you're going to be there for awhile." Anna settled into Conner's face while Shiv lubed his asshole. This time she spread lube onto his balls and cock as though he might also have a chance to cum. Shiv sank the head of her strap-on into Conner's hole. Conner grunted appreciatively as the whole cock filled his ass.

"Remember how this works Conner? Lick my girl's pussy in time with the dildo. Obedient man-whores still need to earn the opportunity to cum. Grunt if you understand."

Conner made a muffled noise halfway between a grunt and a moan, then flicked his tongue back and forth on Anna's clit. Anna squealed and clamped her thighs around Conner's head as he licked and worried at her erect slut-button.

Conner knew the women had to cum first, and he preferred things to be that way. The sequence was important to him. Shiv and Anna had taught him that the tool should not be allowed to experience pleasure before the user. It was a cornerstone of their relationship and Conner believed it was necessary for complete satisfaction.

Something deep inside him sensed that he was evolving. Oddly, the thought brought him great peace of mind and a firm conviction that he was on the right track. Shiv and Anna had permitted him to show his true self. More than that, the women had sanctioned the existence of the sub-slut he always knew was suppressed inside. A profound sense of gratitude for the two women engulfed him.

"Faster Bitch!" Anna rode the sub's tongue while she came. Anna juice soaked Conner's face and dribbled from his chin. Her thighs tightened and relaxed around the sub's head reflexively as her hips convulsed.

Simultaneously, the big cock slammed in and out of Conner as Shiv focused on making Anna squeal louder. Satiated, Anna finally collapsed on her back and spread her legs away from the panting wet-faced sub. Shiv reined Conner in then unstrapped herself, but left the nine-inch dildo protruding from the sub's ass. She left him hard and needy to cradle Anna in her arms. The women lay in the warmth of the moment, savouring each other.

"I'll just be a minute baby," Shiv whispered to Anna and slid out from underneath her girl. On all fours, Shiv backed her naked ass up to Conner's mouth. She reached behind and spread her buttocks with both hands.

"Lick Conner." The familiar command triggered the only response possible and Conner rimmed Shiv's asshole eagerly, pushing his tongue deep inside her before moving to her pussy. He knew how to please her too. His tongue slid into the wet slit and found her nub. Shiv moaned as her trained man-whore brought her to the edge and kept her there.

Anna shuffled forward on her back until Siobhan's head was between her legs in her lap. She caressed the auburn hair and held her while their sub licked and tongue-fucked Siobhan to a subdued but satisfying climax. Shiv shuddered and melted into Anna's naked abdomen. Anna kissed and stroked her mistress while Conner cleaned her holes.

"Good boy Conner," Shiv moaned. You'll be allowed to cum later."

So Conner waited, strapped naked to the milking horse, Anna's cum drying on his face, cock going flaccid, Conner hung his head and rested. The strap-on protruded from his ass like an afterthought, just like him.

He was just a sex toy now, a living dildo waiting to be used. But now he knew he was indispensable to his owners. They would not abandon him after all. They would not allow him to become Dianna's bitch.

Now that he was one of them, Conner understood why Anna's subs were so devoted to her. But Anna belonged to Shiv. Did that mean Siobhan owned them all? Conner wasn't sure how it was all going to work. He just knew he was grateful to be strapped to Shiv's milking horse, waiting for a chance to cum when she felt like rewarding him. Shiv had promised. Good boy Conner, he thought to himself.

The end.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
313 Followers