All Comments on 'The Harem Ch. 02'

by slavetara

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Trash

Let it end here and now. Why she even let herself get into the position that she is in now is beyound us. A Master, you have to be be kidding. Do not let yourself be controlled by a male or female. He is eventually going to humiliate you in front of her parents, friends and co-workers. Once this has happened and nobody will have anything to do with you, you will have to turn to him for support. Get out now. Hire someone to protect yourself. As to the author, a female,is this one of your fantasies or are you a whore? We think you are a whore and are trying to make others like you. Stop posting now before you embarass yourself.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE This.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Top stuff

Rated very high on the hornometer. More please. Don't be put off by folk scared of the subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
slavetara well done.Trash can u read too

SLAVETARA, I THINK THIS IS A BRILLIANT STORY, PLEASE CAN YOU WRITE SOME MORE.

AS FOR TRASH I THINK YOU ARE VERY RUDE AND OFFENSIVE, IF YOU THINK THIS IS TRASH,....THEN WHY DO YOU READ IT? YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, THAT DOESNT MEAN OTHER PEOPLE WONT.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A VERY CONFIDENT PERSON, WELL OTHER WOMEN ARE VERY SHY AND SUBMISSIVE, AND THEY LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO BY MEN AND SOME MEN LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO BY WOMEN. ITS JUST THE WAY WE FEEL ABOUT SEX. I AM SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE BECAUSE I MYSELF AM A VERY SUBMISSIVE WOMAN. AND MY BOYFRIEND IS MY MASTER AND HE TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN MOST OF THE TIME, THE ONLY TIME HE DOESNT IS WHEN I HAVE MISBEHAVED OR DISOBEIYED HIM IN THE BEDROOM, BUT HE TAKES CARE OF ME AND I KNOW THAT WHEN I PLEASE HIM HE WILL PLEASE ME. SO PLEASE DONT MAKE RUDE COMMMENTS ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous