The Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark smiled. "No expectations." He said simply. "We had a couple of drinks, why not have another dance in the basement?"

Rachel nodded, eager for any kind of direction. "Ok. A dance."

Mark stood and lead his sister down to the basement. The studio equipment was already put away leaving the space mostly open. He put Moonlight Serenade on the speakers and took Rachel's hands in his own. "Just a dance."

Rachel swallowed, stepped close to him and felt a sharp bolt of desire tear through her body. It was so sudden, so powerful and unexpected that the ensuing adrenaline rush sent her panicking. She tore her hands out of Mark's and began to run upstairs. At the top of the stairs she ran full tilt into Mom.

"Whoa." Mama said. "whoa easy there. What's the matter?"

Rachel felt the tears falling down her face. What had just happened? Why had she panicked? Why did she have to ruin everything?

"It's ok." She felt Mama's arms wrap around her and pull her to one of the rooms. "I'll tell Mark to wait for us in his room, ok?"

Rachel sobbed "I ruin everything."

Next thing Rachel knew she was sitting on Mom's bed, her head on Mom's shoulder crying. "I ruin everything," she said again. "I don't know what happened, I just..."

"It's ok, Baby Girl." Mama ran her hand through Rachel's hair and held her close. "Everything is going to be ok."

"I wanted..." she tried to stop herself but she was too overwhelmed. Too horny, too tired, too lonely and too overwhelmed to remember that she wasn't supposed to love her brother. She wasn't supposed to get hot for her mom or her twin. She wasn't supposed to do any of those things, but she couldn't hold back the words. "I want him so bad Mama and he wants me and River is in bed and you were helping her and everything was perfect and Mark was playing music and it was... it was..."

"It was intense." Mama said. "I understand."

"I ruin everything." Rachel sobbed.

"No, you don't. This isn't anything that can't be fixed. Mark knows he can be intense. I'm surprised he let himself do it. He's very controlling our young man; in case you hadn't noticed."

Rachel laughed a bit and nodded. "I know."

"Now wipe your eyes gently. You are one of those blessed women, Baby Girl, who can cry your heart out and still look good afterwards."

Rachel felt a tissue pressed into her hand and dabbed at her eyes. "I get it from you," she said with a smile.

"Now let me make sure I understand how things are. You want Mark, in more than a brotherly way, I take it?"

Rachel's face went white with horror. "I... I... I can explain."

"Mark is handsome, sexy, and a force of personality that is to die for," Mama said. "And a fantastic lover. There is nothing you need to explain. Do you want him?"

"He's my brother! I'm not supposed to-"

"Do you want him?" Mama asked again. This time she took Rachel's hands in her own and forced Rachel to look at her. "Do you want him?"

Rachel bit her lip, looked down and nodded.

"And I know he wants you. So the problem was that it was just too much at once." Mama looked her daughter over and shook her head. "No, I think the problem is that you're too horny for the slow seduction we were planning. You just need him."

Something about that sentence made her pause. What was it? Something about what Mama had said rang in Rachel's mind but there was so much going on.

"But," Mama continued, "my Baby Girl needs a moment to let the reality sink in. Am I doing ok so far?"

Rachel couldn't think straight. What was going on? What kind of fever dream was this?

"Or do you just need Mama here to help you remember that everything is ok?"

"I'm not sure you want to hang around just to let me know everything is ok, Mama." Rachel didn't know how to feel about it, but she let herself imagine Mama watching Mark and her, twisting together, their naked bodies trembling with pleasure and Mama, naked on the bed next to them playing with herself as she watched.

"Oh but you would be so wrong." Mama leaned in and kissed Rachel. It surprised Rachel, but after kissing Mark and throwing herself at him, Rachel quickly embraced the realization of this second fantasy. The hesitation lasted less than a second before Rachel had her arms around Mama's neck. Some how in the midst of it all, Rachel climbed on Mama's lap, straddling her as she opened her mouth for Mama to press her tongue into her and their bodies and tongues danced together.

Then Mama pulled away enough for them to look at each other and speak. "Mark, Baby. You just have a seat over there, while Rachel and I get things warmed up."

Rachel looked over her shoulder. Mark was there, he wore a bathrobe and he casually moved to the chair that Mama kept in front of her makeup stand. "I do enjoy a good show," he said.

Mama took Rachel's chin between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it to face her. "I like to say, that what Baby wants," She kissed Rachel and pulled the hem of her dress up until her panties were barely concealed. Rachel could feel the edge of them peeking out from under the dress.

"Baby gets," Rachel said when Mama pulled away for a breath. She didn't think. She just acted. She let that part of her that purred whenever Mark stood up for her, the part that basked in his approval and his love, and she let it do whatever it wanted. She put her arms around Mama's neck and closed her eyes as she felt Mama's hands caress her body.

Mama started slowly and kept on going slowly. She tortured Rachel with gentle caresses and teasing tugs at the dress but never sliding underneath. Rachel felt Mama's hands on her hips and sides and ass. She felt soft, gentle caresses across her breasts, teasing her nipples through too many layers of fabric and brushing hot against what flesh was already exposed.

Rachel wanted to do the same. She wanted to feel Mama. Wanted to feel the only woman she had fantasized about. Feel her fantasy woman's body for real and experience the reality of her only lesbian fantasy but her body wouldn't listen to her. She was paralyzed by Mama's touch and Mama's kiss.

"God you are so fucking hot," Mama said. "I never could have pulled off that dress."

Rachel felt a swell of love and adoration for her mother and leaned forward to kiss her with such passion that she knocked her onto the bed. They lay on the bed, their bodies entwined around each other until Rachel realized that her hands were pushing Mama's skirt up. She tried to slow down, to linger and enjoy the feel of Mama's legs and hips and panties... but she didn't feel any panties. She stopped kissing Mama long enough to sit up and look at what kind of flimsy underwear Mama was wearing, only to realize that she wasn't wearing any at all. All she saw when she looked down was a dark, well trimmed patch of black hair and the barest hint of swollen lips peeking through them. Rachel felt her mouth go dry and her hands ache at the sight of it, not because she was afraid or nervous about touching Mama, but because she realized her own hair was a bit more unkempt than the beautiful masterwork before her.

"Surprise," Mark said from his seat. "Mama has been a good girl tonight."

Rachel looked at Mark surprised. She wanted to say something. She wanted to ask how he knew or what he meant, but her gaze was drawn back to her beautiful Mama who was bare from the waste down.

"I told her not to wear panties." Mark said, drawing Rachel back from her hungry gaze.

Mama sat up. "I'd do anything for my Baby." She kissed Rachel. "I'll do anything for you too."

"Mama," Mark said interrupting their kiss. "Come here a moment."

Mama disentangled herself from Rachel and walked over to Mark, her skirt falling back down around her hips as she did so. "Take off your top," Mark said, "but leave your skirt on for now."

Mama obeyed without a second thought.

Then Mark stood up and kissed his mother with a love and passion that was so obvious it made Rachel groan. When they parted Mark had removed Mama's bra and her breasts were exposed to the air. Rachel was entranced by the hard nipples on Mama's soft brown breasts and was reminded once again that every one of her lesbian fantasies had always included Mama.

"Come here Rach." Mark said.

Mark felt the joy rush through him as Rachel got off the bed and walked over to them without any hesitation. "Do you want to feel Mama's breasts?" Mark asked.

Rachel nodded.

"Say it, Rach."

"Yes." Her voice was breathy and foggy with lust.

"Do you want to touch them?" Mark asked. "do you want to taste them?"

"Yes. So much."

Mama and Mark shared a quick look as Rachel kept her gaze on Mama's hard nipples. A short nod from Mark and Mama turned to Rachel. "You only needed to ask, Baby Girl."

Mark stepped behind his sister and took her arms in his. He lifted them up until her hands were even with Mama's breasts and held them there while Rachel tentatively let her fingers explore the soft flesh.

"I've never touched another girl before." Rachel said. Her fingertips caressed the edges of Mama's breasts, the lower curve, until she was able to cup them in her hand and feel the weight of them.

"Woman," Mark said into her ear. "Mama's a woman." He brought his hands around her sides and ran them down her hips. "You are a woman."

Mama took Rachel's hands in her own and pulled them onto her breasts so that she could really feel them. Mark watched Mama close her eyes as she guided Rachels' hands and fingers over and around her breasts, kneading and pulling, touching and tugging. She taught Rachel in simple strokes and encouraging moans how she liked to be touched.

Mark placed his hands on Mama's hips and pressing into Rachel's ass so that she was suddenly sandwiched between them. Rachel gasped in surprise, then moaned in pleasure as she pushed back against Mark's cock and felt the hard contours of his body leave an impression on her softness.

"Tell us what you want." Mark said.

Rachel just groaned and leaned back into mark, never letting go of Mama's tits. Mark enjoyed the feel of his sister's soft body but didn't take her. Not yet.

"Words, Baby Girl." Mama said. "We need your words." She planted a soft kiss on Rachel's lips. "What do you want?"

"I want to feel you," Rachel gasped as she took Mama's hand and put it on her own breast, using her hand to clutch at the soft flesh. "I want you to feel me. I want to taste and be tasted. I want you to make love to me until I can't think straight. I want to feel you both cum all over me."

Mark pulled his sister into a tight embrace, one she wouldn't be able to escape from if she had tried. "There's a condition," Mark said, "and I'm sorry, but I'm a jealous man. If I have you, I'll share you with Mom and River, but no one else. You are ours, and no one else's. Say no, and we all walk away, no hard feelings."

"Yes," Rachel said once again without hesitation. Mark felt her tremble with a wash of emotion too intense for her to really understand. "Yes." She reached one hand behind her and touched his face as she looked up into his eyes. "Please."

Mama and Mark turned Rachel so that she was facing him, and they kissed and caressed and teased her body with the fervor and joy of two people who had long awaited a particular feast. Mark watched Rachel as she soaked in every contact. She trembled and moaned and gasped as her breathing game in quick, lusty pants. As he watched, Mark allowed himself to revel in the feel of his sister's body pressing into his. He felt his cock press into her pubic bone and her breasts squeeze against his chest. He tasted her mouth, for the third time, only this time he pressed his tongue against her lips and she opened willingly to him. Her body and soul completely surrendering to him in that simple gesture of opening her mouth to him.

After enjoying the moment, Mark took a half step back and let Rachel try to follow him, but Mama read his cues and knew what he wanted. She held Rachel back and Mark took another half step back and sat in the chair behind him. "I want to see you," Mark said. "Mama, will you show me your daughter?"

"Yes Baby," Mama said. Mark watched, appreciatively, hungrily as his mother stepped out from behind Rachel. At some point during their foreplay Mama had dropped her skirt and now stood naked next to Rachel. She paused, purposefully giving Mark an opportunity to look at her, to soak her in, and to see the two of them together.

As hungry as Mark was for Rachel, he couldn't help but admire his mother's naked form. Her rounded hips and heavy breasts, her dark hair and olive skin. Her darker nipples already so hard. Her pubic hair plastered flat with her wetness. He licked his lips and watched Rachel shiver and Mama smile. In the same way that Mama had with Mark on his prom night, she took her time undressing Rachel. She turned the request into a ritual that was erotic and sensual with added layers of intimacy and compassion. Here was a mother with her daughter, preparing her for her a special night. If some pagan religion had a ritual for how to prepare a woman for losing her virginity, Mark imagined that it was like this. Mama, presenting herself as mother, lover, and the naked, fecund handmaiden of a forgotten goddess, went about undressing Rachel who stood perfectly still, struggling to keep her breathing even.

Mama reached behind Rachel and pulled the zipper of her dress down. She pulled the shoulder straps down her arms, and Mark watched the dress sag, the shape of it lost as gravity tried to pull it off of Rachel, but the dress didn't fall. It clung to her breasts with a shy determination to make Mark wait. It wasn't defiant, or challenging, but like Mama it was teasing if insecure in its daring. Mama lifted the dress off Rachel's breasts and lowered it with the erotic ceremony appropriate for such a handmaiden. The dress hung from Rachel's hips, revealing the top of her simple black panties, and fully exposing the simple, full cup black bra. Mama kneeled and pulled the dress the rest of the way down, removing the dress as Rachel stepped out of the pooled fabric.

Standing in her bra and panties Rachel's chest and face flushed with lust, but Mama stood in front of her, blocking Mark's view. She purposefully bent at the waist, exposing her ass and pussy lips to Mark as she removed Rachel's panties. Mark enjoyed the view, took pleasure in watching his mother's engorged pussy lips peek between her legs and unfold before him like butterfly wings. He enjoyed the smell of her arousal and the invitation of her round hips, even though he refused to do anything more than sit and watch.

Mama stood, dropping Rachel's panties to one side. Mark thought he could smell her even from there, but not enough to know or appreciate it. It was like catching the barest hint of a delicious meal several rooms away: enough to know it was there, but not enough to know what was cooking. Still blocking Mark's view, Mama reached behind Rachel and removed her bra. Mark could sense her, just beyond his sight. He could feel the two women making eye contact, communicating something sacred between priestess and offering,

Mama stepped aside and paused, allowing Mark to see them both and enjoy them side by side. They were obviously mother and daughter with similar facial features, hair and body types, but Mama's brown eyes and olive skin contrasted with Rachel's blue eyes and paler skin. Not pale, for all that Rachel took after their Welsh father, but skin that was far fairer that her mother's. Their breasts were of similar size, with Mama's C cups only slightly smaller than Rachel's Ds and with Mama's cosmetic surgery from years ago, they both hung high on their chests and shown to advantage. Even so, Mark could see the relative heaviness of Mama's breasts compared to Rachel's. He could see how much larger Mama's dark brown areolae were compared to Rachel's bright pink. He could see that they both had nipples that were equally hard and equally eager for attention.

Mark stood and removed his bathrobe to reveal his own nakedness. His cock was hard and he watched Rachel's eyes grow wide and glassy as she took in his naked body. "On the bed." Mark's voice was quietly demanding and held no room for argument or disobedience.

Mama pulled Rachel to the bed, "Come on, Baby Girl," she said as she crawled over the mattress. "I promise you'll enjoy this part." Mama lay down on the bed, partly propped up against the headboard, then settled Rachel between her legs, until her daughter's head was comfortably nestled between her breasts. Mark watched as Mama took Rachel's hands and linked them behind her head. "Keep your arms up, Baby Girl. At least, until our man tells you otherwise."

"Whatever you say, Mama."

Mark leaned over her until his cock teased at her opening, but he didn't slid in. He took his time exploring Rachel with his eyes, his fingertips, his hands, his lips and tongue and mouth, all the while allowing his cockhead to trail over whatever part of her body happened to be closest until his lips and tongue fastened onto one nipple and Rachel squirmed beneath him.

"Mark," Rachel whispered, "Please Mark. Don't tease me. I'm so fucking horny right now. I need you, Kiddo. Please."

Mark let go of her nipple and flicked it with his tongue, eliciting another moan and spasm of Rachel's body. "Not yet." Mark said. "I want to taste you first."

"But --" Rachel's voice was lost in a wanton moan of pleasure as Mark lowered his face over her painfully engorged pussy lips. If Mama smelled like coming home, then Rachel smelled like starlight and tasted like midnight. Mark explored the intricate folds of Rachel's lips and enjoyed teasing and sucking on her substantially engorged clit. It was easily an inch long and could have been mistaken for a small penis with the right camera. Mark sucked, kissed, licked and flicked Rachel's soaked pussy. When he looked up, he saw Mama with her arms under Rachel's and her hands on Rachel's breasts, teasing the nipples and kneading the soft, pliant flesh. "I'm gonna cum," Rachel said. "Too horny. Gonna cum."

Mark made eye contact with Mama and nodded then watched in delight as Mama lowered her head to Rachel's ear and whispered. "You're going to cum for the first time," Mama said, "Let go and enjoy it. The next one will be even better."

At the same time, Mark slipped two fingers into his sister's sopping wet pussy and immediately felt the engorged g-spot throbbing against his fingers. Rachel would have screamed loud enough to wake River if Mama hadn't turned her head into her breasts. Rachel opened her mouth and sucked and licked as her first orgasm of the night tore through her. The orgasm held back years of repressed desire. Months of questioning and pretending and fantasizing. All the hours she had spent on the edge of orgasm worried that her panties would soak through until it looked like she had wet herself tore through her body until she could finally breathe again.

Mark enjoyed the feel of his sister's cum on his face. She wasn't a squirter, but it was creamy, and he made a point to get as much on his face and tongue as possible. Then while Rachel was still trying to recall her name, he leaned over her. "Do you want to taste your daughter's cum?" Mark asked Mama.

"Yes." Her eyes were as glassy and lust fogged as Rachel's had been just a moment before. Mark leaned down and kissed Mama, letting her taste Rachel on him. He presented his tongue to her and she licked and sucked as much of Rachel's juice off of it as she could. Eventually Mama pushed him away. "Someone is still horny," she said looked down.

Rachel's arms were still over her head, hands holding onto the back of Mama's neck, but Rachel had turned her head and was sucking on Mama's other nipple. Mama let out a little whimper as Rachel kept on going. "If her sucking is any indication," Mama said, "she's ready for more."