The Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was as retro as River was modern. She wore a midcentury inspired red dress with black polka dots that sheathed her body comfortably and provocatively. The wide bands of the shoulder straps seemed to emphasize her pale, soft skin while a low, square neckline showed off the usually pale, but gently blushing flesh of her cleavage. Her bare arms were behind her back, pushing her chest out and making her cleavage seem even larger and more inviting than it could have been. Unlike River, her hair was long and carefully coiffed in midcentury fashion perfectly matched to a simple makeup scheme whose centerpiece was those bright ruby red lips that shyly smiled.

Mark couldn't help but compare his sisters against Liz. Even these two women, so much younger than Mama and so sexually inexperienced compared to Liz, were women. Here were women. Young women, to be sure. Emotionally young, still inexperienced and unsure, but no less mature for it. Mark felt his mouth water and his cock stir. Stir enough that his sisters glanced downwards, before quickly looking up at his face.

"Surprise!" River finally said. "Is it better than the dress I tried to borrow from Rachel?"

Mark's grin was wide and genuine. He ran to them and swept them up, one each arm and twirled them around in a blur of giggles and laughter. "So much better!" Mark said. "You both look amazing!" He slowed his spin to a controlled stop and felt both of them leaning against him, laughing and breathing hard. In a moment they had gone from adults sizing each other up, to children laughing and playing together. "You look amazing, my sisters." He said again.

"You really think so?" River's voice was shaky and a little breathless.

"I know so." Mark replied. He pulled her closer to him in a one arm hug, felt her body against his own, as well as the slight bulge between her legs pressing into his hip. He looked at Rachel on his other side and made eye contact with her. "I know so."

He felt Rachel melt against him, into him, just a little bit. Enough to let Mark know that she wanted it, but still showing restraint. Still unsure. "How about we recreate those prom pictures?" He asked. "A bit more nicely dressed this time?"

"That's a great idea," Mama said. "But a couple of changes. Let's get you and River together first."

Mark nodded, let go of Rachel who went to stand beside Mama, and then pulled River in front of him like they were posing together and were actual prom dates.

"Do you really like it?" River whispered.

Mark wrapped one arm around River's waist and pulled her closer. He smelled the lightly scented shampoo. He smelled the perfume she wore and he felt her soft body, her soft ass, press into his cock as he pulled her close. River gasped, ever so slightly, but enough that Mark and Mama, who had been watching for it, both noticed.

"Yes," Mark whispered back. He shifted his weight, rubbing his cock into her ass. "I like it very much. Tell me, do you like it?"

River's breath caught in her throat and Mark worried that he pushed too far to fast. There was a moment when he was convinced he had lost his prey, and then River turned, so that her bulge pressed into his. She turned slightly so that it was like Mark was about to dip her for a kiss as she pretended to adjust her weight and positioning for the camera and they rubbed their fully clothed cocks against each other. At guess, Mark thought that River was around five inches hard, but much smaller soft. Did she sense how big he was in comparison. The glazed look in her eyes suggested that maybe she did.

"Alright you two," Mama said reading the situation. "Give us a kiss."

Just as had happened on prom night, Mark looked down from his domineering height just as River looked up. Only this time, River wasn't shy, hiding, or unsure. River wasn't questioning where he belonged or what he should do. River was a woman, with her man, or a man she hoped to be her man, and she tilted her face upwards, exposing her lips and neck to him fully and freely. Mark cupped the back of her head with his free hand and kissed her mouth with all the unspoken heat between them, gently turning her so that the camera could get a good picture of them.

Their lips burned together. River felt Mark's heat course down her lips, making her nipples hard and sensitive and making her cock jump in anticipation of more. The heat transmuted her bones to butter even as it turned her cock and nipples to steel. She tried to press into the kiss, to give as good as she got, to ask for more with her lips and her body. She felt herself grinding against groin, trying to better define the shape of his cock through the clothes between them. She felt, for the first time in her life, like everything was right and perfect and she never wanted it to end.

Mark removed his mouth from River, watching as she craned towards him, looking for more even as he pulled away. Not yet, he thought to himself. Not quite yet. But soon.

"Perfect," Mama said. "Absolutely perfect."

Mark had not forgotten about her, but River evidently had. She started and immediately began to pull herself together. "I guess that means it's Rachel's turn now." River smoothed the creases in her dress as she walked towards the camera.

Mark grabbed her hand before she was out of reach. "Thank you, River," he said simply as he pulled her in for a hug. Mark pressed his hips into her, purposely pressed his hard cock into her so she could feel him, and was rewarded to feel a corresponding bulge from River. A much larger, harder bulge than he had noticed before, but still not more than five inches. Mark smiled and whispered "Thank you." He wanted to drop his hands to hips, her ass and press her into him. He wanted to grab and feel and caress and explore, but the timing wasn't right. River's body language, at once eager for his touch and afraid and confused, told Mark that she wasn't quite ready. He pulled away enough that he could tilt her face up to his, and gently, almost chastely kissed her. It was a brotherly kiss for all that it spoke about wanting so much more. Then he pulled away. "After I take some pictures with Rach, we'll take some family shots. Ok?"

River nodded and tried not to stagger away like a drunk. She managed it for the most part.

Rachel came forward. She was nervous. Mark could tell by the way she tried to hide her hands that she was nervous and even though she tried to walk confidently, to sway her hips and make herself even more alluring, there was something endearing about her nervousness. Something alluring about her vulnerability.

"How shall we pose?" She asked. She stood at his right and hooked her arms around his like he was escorting her to a dance.

"Let's dance," Mark said. "Mama can take pictures as we go through the steps."

"I don't really dance, Kiddo" Rachel said with a flush. "You know that."

"Yes, Sister dear, but I dance. I love to dance. And this is my gift after all."

Someone, either Mama or River, got some music playing. Not a waltz like on prom night, but a Big Band rendition of "I'll be seeing you." Slow enough that they could move however they wanted, but fast enough to keep them moving.

"Just follow my lead." Mark gently spun his sister until they faced each other. He took one hand in his own and placed the other on his chest. "Feel me here," he said as he held her hand against his chest. "You can feel me move," He went through a simple two step so she could feel it. "You can feel my heart beat, learn my rhythm from here."

Rachel just nodded. Her ruby red lips were slightly parted. Her breathing was shallow and her eyes seemed to struggle to focus on the moment they were in as something pulled her attention away.

"Hey," Mark gently lifted his sister's chin to look at him. "Everything ok?"

Rachel smiled. It was a wide, open smile that lit up her face and made her eyes sparkle. It was a smile that Mark remembered seeing but he hadn't seen in a while. "Perfect," she said. "Just go easy on me."

"Sure thing Rach."

Mark did not go easy on his sister. Some men wrote poetry to talk about how they felt or built monuments but Mark was a physical being and he wanted to make sure Rachel knew how he felt. He swung her around their impromptu dance floor and made sure that every touch was hot. He pressed into her body innocently enough, but careful to make sure she knew how much he wanted to touch her. He made sure she could feel his hardness and took every opportunity to press into her breasts or ass. The occasional gasp or stifled moan let him know that he was getting through to her. When the song ended, he pulled her close to him much as he had done with River and leaned down to kiss her. It was soft and savage. Gentle and demanding. It was familiar and foreign. When his tongue pressed against her lips she opened up for him so easily that he wondered if he would be able to hold himself back and wait until tomorrow. He felt her gather herself. Felt her press against him, felt her try to rise on her toes to press her feverish groin against the outline of his prominent cock. He felt her give in and want more.

Applause from behind the camera broke the moment.

"Bravo," Mama said. "Bravo. Now why don't you sit on the bench, Mark and I'll set the timer for the camera. Then we'll see what kind of poses we can come up with."

Mark didn't move at first. He held Rachel against him. He felt her soft body pressing into his hardness and he relished the feel of her. He let his hands drop and gently patted Rachel on the ass, letting his hand linger just a little on the soft curve. "Thank you for the dance."

He sat on the bench. Mama came to stand behind him and leaned down to whisper into his ear. "Having fun, Baby?"

"Are we going to have some of just us first?" Mark asked.

"Great idea," River said.

"They're looking down my shirt," Mama said. "They want me only a little less than they want you."

Mark reached behind him and swung his mother around until she sprawled across his lap. The move had jostled her blouse, revealing her black bra almost completely. She had one leg on the bench and the other on the floor leaving her legs indecently splayed.

"Look at me," Mark said with a commanding voice. The entire feel of the room changed in a moment. Everyone felt the beast. Everyone's breath caught in anticipation. Everyone turned her face to look at him, completely under his power. Completely given up to him. Mama no less than the other two. If Mark had asked it of her, she would have stripped down naked right there in front of the twins without a second thought. The twins suspected, but were just far enough away, just at enough of a wrong angle that they couldn't be sure of the look on Mama's face. Besides, they were too wrapped up in their own hazy submission to Mark's command.

Mark let himself enjoy the moment. He let the Beast relish the taste of Mama's surrender then adjusted her position so that she sat next to him, instead of on his lap, her back leaning against his side with one foot on the floor and the other on the bench. Her blouse was still mostly open and askew. Her bra encased breasts still hung out for all to see. Mark was happy to see the thin material, the lacy lines that only just hid the dark brown areola and did not diminish the hardness of Mama's nipples.

"River." Mark looked up in time to see River flash a bright red and swallow. "Sit on the floor leaning against Mama's leg."

River nodded and did as she was told sitting infront of Mark and Mama, leaning back against her.

"No," Mark said as River sat down. "Inside her leg."

Mama adjusted herself and River moved to a position that could be thought of as "between" mama's legs, though her face rested low enough of her exposed thigh.

"How wet can you get without touching yourself?" Mark whispered into Mama's ear. "I'd like to find out."

Mama nodded, ever so slightly. Enough for Mark to notice, maybe enough for the twins to notice, but not enough for them to say anything. As River settled on the floor and leaned against Mama's leg she hesitated. Her nostrils flared as she inhaled Mama's scent, then she shifted and settled as close to the juncture of Mama's legs as she could without being obvious about it. Mark knew that Mama wasn't going to have to try too hard to get herself wet.

"Rach," Mark said, watching his other sister's breasts heave with labored breaths. "Sit on the floor next to me. Put your head on my lap." Mark adjusted them so that he was closer to the edge of the bench and it would be easier for Rachel to put her head in his lap.

"You sure Kiddo?" She asked. Nervous. Wanting it and afraid to want it. Her beast caged as surely as his own had once been.

"Yes." Mark said. He patted his thigh in invitation. His hand higher on his thigh than it needed to be. "Right here."

Rachel nodded. Swallowed. Took a deep breath and folded herself on the floor next to him, before placing her head in his lap.

"Good." Mark took Mama's hand and put it on Rachel's head putting her face between his thigh and Mama's hand. "Let's take some more pictures."

As the lights flashed, he used his right hand to lift Mama's skirt higher and higher and his left to guide her hand as though caressing Rachel's hair, but actually caressing his cock. The smell of sex grew heady, but not enough for the twins to do more than wonder if they were imagining it.

Rachel was trembling with her arousal. After the pictures they had sat down for dinner and she was certain, absolutely certain that both Mark and Mom had been checking her out throughout the entire meal. She had certainly been checking them out, not to mention River. River had struggled a bit, unable to decide who she wanted to check out or how much. Rachel was reasonably certain that even River had stared at her body more than once over dinner, but she hadn't been able to catch them at it. It didn't help that she was so fucking horny going into dinner. Watching Mark strut around in that well fitted suit and Mom's blouse practically falling open. Mark's ass in those pants, and Mom's legs begging someone to stick her head up her skirt. And she had been horny going into the evening. Now that dinner was over she was hiding in her room, reliving the experience of Mark spinning her around their basement.

She felt his body against hers, felt his hardness pressing into her at every opportunity. She felt Mama's eyes on her, and more than once she had imagined Mama and River kissing each other and feeling each other up while Mark had been kissing her. She had imagined Mama turning her head and forcing Rachel to open her mouth for Mark's cock while her head was on his lap. She imagined watching him smile and caress her hair as she lowered her face on his hard, hot cock. Then Mama would spread her legs and make Rachel crawl up her skirt.

Rachel splashed some water on her face, hoping the coolness would temper her lust. It didn't. She shook her head, carefully dried her face so as not to spoil her makeup, then went out to the living room to rejoin the family. River was curled up with her legs underneath her on end of the couch while Mama sat on the other side in a mirror image of her pose. Mark sat in the armchair. Mom and River had a glass of wine in their hands. Mark had a glass of wine also, and on the side table next to him was a fourth glass. When he saw her enter, his eyes locked on her, and she could feel his gaze drinking her in.

Then he smiled, before her arousal made her nipples hard enough to poke through her bra and gestured to the fourth glass of wine. "Come sit with me." He patted his lap. "Join me for a drink."

Join me, he had said. Not us. He wanted her to join HIM for a drink. Did that mean... did he... She thought maybe he did. But was she just imagining things? Was it all in her head?

She smiled and did the only thing she could think of: she obeyed. She took the wine glass from the table and gently sat in his lap. In a quiet voice that didn't disturb the conversation Mom and River were having she asked "Do you like having your big sister's fat ass on your lap? It isn't too uncomfortable?"

He put a finger against her lips. "Don't talk about my sister like that," Mark said. "I love having you close to me." He took Rachel's free hand and put it on his chest. "Feel my heartbeat?"

Rachel's breath grew shallow, and her heartbeat sped up as she felt Mark's do the same. He adjusted his hips, just enough so she could feel his hard cock pressing into her ass.

"Do you feel what you do to me?"

Rachel nodded.

"Is that ok?"

Rachel looked into her little brother's face. He wasn't eager, nervous or apologetic. He wasn't half leaning into her and half pulling away. He was open and honest. Rachel saw how much he wanted her. She saw the beast rising inside, waiting to pounce and she felt herself responding to the beast. She couldn't breathe. Her heart skipped a beat. Her hands trembled and her knees went weak. She took a sip of wine to moisten her lips. Then she took a shuddering breath and put Mark's hand between her breasts, his fingers brushing at the edge of her exposed cleavage. If he had wanted to, he could have grabbed the neckline of her dress and dragged it down to expose her. It would have been just as easy for him to curl his finger to feel her breasts, or twist his hand to play with her nipples. She wanted him to. She wanted to feel his hands on her, but he didn't. He just let his hand linger where she had placed it, his fingertips brushing gently against the topmost part of her breasts, and his palm sensing the throb of her runaway heart.

"Is this ok?" She asked in return.

Mark smiled. His hand pressed into her and caressed her in a perfectly innocent and painfully erotic way. "More than ok." He took his hand away and took a drink. "We need to get River to bed first though."

"And Mom." Her heart was pounding in her throat. She could barely think.

"River first," Mark said.

River needed to go to bed -- the quickest way to get her there was to get her drunk. "A toast," Rachel said getting everyone's attention. "Here's to Mark. May he be blessed with his heart's deepest desires all the days of his life."

"To Mark!" Mom and River chorused with a drink.

Rachel wanted to stand. She wanted to make this a thing, but she didn't trust her legs to keep her upright. "Now it's time for a game."

"Black jack," Mark said. "Standard rules, but you have to take a drink for every hit, and a drink for every loss."

"And two if you bust." Mom added.

"I half expected you to suggest strip poker," Rachel whispered as Mom and River got shot glasses and something heartier than wine.

"Would you like that?" Mark's breath sent a surge of power down her spine, sending electricity through her nipples and pussy. "You want to watch Mama strip down, watch River strip down? Watch her nipples harden enough to cut the air. Watch River's cock grow hard and glisten with pre-cum? Would you like to watch that?"

Rachel had meant to tease Mark, but she suspected that if she had requested it, he would have made it happen right then and there. She couldn't breathe for the arousal coursing through her body.

"Another time." Mark stood up and gently guided Rachel to the table. "Another time." Before he let her sit, he ran a hand over her hip and the swell of her ass. He gripped the fabric just below, pulling the dress up a bit, but not enough to be noticeable to anyone except them. "We have other things to do first."

Rachel played conservatively. River, with some prodding from Mom and Mark, played poorly and soon the poor girl was so drunk that Mom had to help her back to her room.

Rachel was so nervous she couldn't even look at Mark.

After a moment of intense silence Mark asked. "Still ok?"

Rachel looked up. "Yeah I uh... I just..."