The Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was struggling to focus on class. Tonight was Mark's graduation. Tonight, she and River were going to give him his "graduation present." They were going to dress normally for the ceremony, then hurry back home and finish making dinner for Mark, before changing into the special outfits they had bought a couple weeks back. Rachel felt her meager breakfast roiling around in her stomach as her heart throbbed against her chest like a trapped butterfly. But mostly she felt nervous in her hands. She always felt nerves in her hands. Not that her hands were unsteady or shaking. Thank God her hands didn't shake when she got nervous or she'd have failed most of her exams in high school. But she did feel aches, pins and needles, or sheer clumsiness in her hands. The skin felt too tight around her already small fingers.

Once again, she had to hope and pray that someone else in class would be willing to lend her their notes later.

During a break she checked her texts and saw she had two missed texts from River and one from Mom. She checked the messages from River first.

River: I'm so nervous about tonight. Are you nervous? Please tell me you're nervous.

River: Should I dress for Mark's graduation?

Rachel: I'm so fucking nervous I'm thinking of leaving class sick. Yes, you should dress for Mark's graduation. You really shouldn't show up naked, you know? ;-)

Next was Mom's text.

Mom: What are you two planning for tonight? River is being very secretive and trying to pretend there isn't anything to hide, but runs away every time I ask. So, I'm asking you, and don't lie: what are you planning?

Rachel was torn between rolling her eyes and breaking out in a nervous sweat. Who uses colons in a text message?

Rachel: can I plead the fifth?

Mom: no.

Rachel: Ask me no questions....?

Mom:....

Rachel: it's a surprise for Mark.

And for you, Rachel thought, but she didn't want to put it in writing.

Rachel: come on, let us have our fun.

Mom: I wanted to plan something too. I just want to make sure we aren't stepping on each other's toes and if maybe you two can help me with mine.

Rachel waited to respond. There was something about the tone of her last text that told Rachel to wait. Something told her that there was something more that Mom wanted to share. Rachel was not disappointed.

Mom: Does your surprise have anything to do with those nice outfits you and River bought a couple weeks back and STILL haven't worn?

Rachel: HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!!

Mom: :-) A mother knows. I think I can help you with your surprise if you want to let me in on it.

Rachel switched over to the group text that the three of them usually used for work stuff, since family stuff usually included Mark.

Rachel: So Mom knows about the clothes.

River: Mom!! How did you know?

Mom: I'm your mother. You don't really think you can keep secrets from me, do you?

That made Rachel gasp. How much did she know? How much did she suspect?

"You ok Rachel?" It was the TA. "We're going to get started soon."

Rachel shook her head. "I'm not feeling so great. I think I'm going to go home early today."

The assitant nodded. "It's just lab for the rest of the day anyways, and you finished your project last week. I won't mark you down for it, but you want to proofread your writeup before you submit it for the final."

Rachel nodded. "Thanks." She went into the classroom long enough to get her back and texted her mom as she walked to her car.

Rachel: You can't blame a girl for trying, lol

Rachel: Anyways, everything is out in the open now. We were thinking of dressing up and asking Mark for a photoshoot as a graduation/thank you gift. Letting him see that we appreciate what he's done for us, kind of thing.

River: We want to surprise him.

Mom: Obviously.

Mom: I'm going to send him out on some last minute errands for me. Both of you come home now and we'll plan this a bit better in person.

If Rachel's skin felt tight around her hands before, the sensation now reached to her elbows. How much did Mom really know? She knew about the clothing. She knew that they were planning on modeling it for Mark. But did she guess how deep that desire went? Did she guess that it wasn't just for Mark that Rachel had bought those clothes? Did she guess that Rachel had been in a near constant state of arousal for the last couple of weeks? It was almost as if whatever it was that had unleashed Mark had triggered a change in the entire family. Mom was sexier than ever. Mark walked around oblivious to the effect he was having on her, and even River seemed to drip sexuality.

She closed her eyes and shuddered as she tried to start the car. She wanted them. She wanted all of them. She wanted to strip off Mama's too tight, nearly see-through top and suck on those gorgeous nipples. She wanted to sixty nine with River while they played with each other's asses and breasts. She wanted Mark to force her up against a wall and tear her clothes off.

She especially wanted Mark to press his hard body into hers, trapping her against a wall, and whisper into her ear in that voice that always made her knees weak. "You're mine now and I'll never let you out of reach again."

She shuddered again, but this time got the car started and drove home.

It took effort for her to keep her eyes on the road. It took effort to keep her mind on the present though every ounce of her body and soul wanted to lose itself in the daydream she had half started in the parking lot. Every time she saw a turn off or a quiet street, Rachel wanted to pull over and masturbate until she soaked the seats and shook the car. But there was a time limit. She needed to get home quickly if they were going to have enough time to work through everything before Mark came back. There wasn't enough time for her to properly indulge herself if she was going to do that. There wasn't enough time for her to even rub out a quick one that would take the edge off. Between the nervousness, which made her skin hypersensitive in the first place, the thrill of Mama knowing the truth, and fear of it all, and the hope and arousal that came along with everything, Rachel knew that "a quick one" wasn't going to be enough. She had felt this way before, and knew that if she tried to take a short cut with her body now, it would just want more.

Rather than risk turning a fire into an inferno, Rachel drove home quickly and safely, trying to ignore the growing dampness between her legs. She was so worked up, she had completely forgotten that Mom had mentioned she was planning something as well.

Mom: How important is it to you, personally, that you walk across the stage to receive your diploma?

Mark: I can think of three people I'd rather be doing.

Mom: you mean things?

Mark: No.

Mom: I'm serious. How important is it.

Mark: I'd just as soon skip it. I was only doing it because I thought you wanted to take pictures.

Mom: That prospect is still on the table. ;-)

Mark: That sounds promising.

Mom: Go run an extra errand. Get stuck in traffic. Meet some old friends or something. don't come home before 4, but try not to be later than 5.

Mark: Graduation's at 530. We'll be late if we try to force it and I am not up to dealing with everyone when I'm the one running late.

Mom: You just be yourself, and don't get home before 4.

Mark pulled into his parking spot at 4:59pm. He was dressed in ordinary enough clothing for having to run last minute errands for his mom. His jeans were loose enough to allow comfortable movement, but tight enough that anyone looking could admire him. The same was true of the t-shirt he wore. His broad shoulders filled out the garment, but he wasn't bulky or over muscled. He was hard and unyielding, but his muscles were not the kind that were sculpted to show through a t-shirt. He caught movement out of the corner of his eye. Someone, maybe multiple someone's, were watching him from inside the house. They tried to hide behind a curtain, and they might have succeeded if not for the untimely twitch of the fabric.

He smiled and pulled a cake out of the trunk of his car, careful to take his time and let whoever was watching, stare at his ass. The cake was the excuse for his last minute errand: mom wanted a cake and they needed to pick it up right now. Only it hadn't been ready. He thought it was funny that his mother had made such a big deal about staying out later, when the cake was going to take at least that long to get ready. It's a wonder they got it done as quickly as they did and he wasn't walking up to his house at six or seven pm. He turned towards the house and saw movement at the curtain again. They had been watching him.

The Beast stirred.

Not like it used to. It wasn't prowling behind bars like it used to. It was aware. Something had changed. Something had happened and the Beast knew it. The Beast sensed the coming hunt. It sensed that its prey was nearby. It sensed that soon, it would be time to feast and it coiled, prepared to leap into the hunt as Mark took carefully careless steps towards his house. He could not rush. He could not betray his eagerness.

To do so would be to alert his prey.

The front door opened and Mark saw a brief outline of his mother before the fading evening light fell on her. She was dressed as casually as she normally was around the house these days. Her long legs were exposed beneath the hem of shorts that barely covered her panties. Her old, threadbare tank top was tucked into the shorts, accentuating her hips while showing off her arms, her neck, her cleavage, and her now always hard nipples. Her long, dark hair fell over one shoulder and seemed to point to the cleft of her breasts. She leaned against the door frame, legs crossed at the ankle and arms crossed under her breasts, pushing them up and exposing more of bare flesh for her son's hungry gaze.

She was sexier than he could ever remember, and he loved her more than he knew he could.

Mark wanted to stop and gaze at the glorious image of his mother, his lover. He wanted to bask in the love and joy. He saw in her eyes that she was very much aware of the effect she was having on him, and he wanted to give it to her. He wanted to stop so she could really see just how much she meant to him. The Beast would not stop. Stopping was different. Out of place. Different and out of place always alerted the prey.

Mark allowed himself a little stutter step. Not much. Barely enough for Mama to see, but she saw it and the smile lit up her face in a way that told Mark that he was not going to be getting much sleep tonight, one way or another.

When he was in easy earshot, he heard Mama say "Running a bit late aren't we? You'll have to hurry if you want to make it on time." Her voice wasn't loud, but Mark could tell that she was deliberately pitching it so anyone listening in the house could hear.

Mark stopped by his mom and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. "I don't know, Mom. Between the breakup with Liz, and everything else..."

"Come inside and we'll talk some more. The Twins are still getting ready." They went into the house and down the short hallway to the kitchen, almost immediately to the left of the front door.

"Tell them not to bother," Mark said as he tried to get a view of his Mother's ass. They were too close for him to be able to do it without being obvious. "They don't need to sit around for two hours just to listen to every asshole in the district whisper about me."

"Mark," Mama was playing a part just like she had last night. And like last night, Mark knew his part to play. "Mark, Baby. Do you mean it? Would you rather just... stay home?"

Mark took a deep breath like he was thinking about it as he put down the cake on the kitchen table. "I know you want to take pictures," he said, "but I've been done with school. I'm not sure I could keep my temper if anyone said anything. And they'll be waiting to bait me, especially after prom. I know it."

"I did want to get some pictures..."

"We can do that here." Was that the surprise? Was that where the twist in the story and role playing was? "Just like for prom night."

Mama smiled at Mark in a way that told him he had followed her lead perfectly. The touch on his arm as she walked past him told him that it was no less than she expected. "Alright," she said, "I'll tell the twins."

Mark grabbed her arm before she could let go of him. Not hard, but hard enough to catch her attention. "All of us," Mark said. "And I don't want you wearing panties."

Mama lowered her voice to make sure no one could hear. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes." Mark's voice was a gentle caress down his mother's spine and the beast purred as they watched her shiver in response. He took a half step closer to her so that they could feel the heat of each other's bodies but not quite close enough to be pressing into one another. "I want my family together, and I want your scent perfuming the air every time you take a step."

Mama's breathing was shaky as Mark watched the heat climb from her pussy up her chest and into her face. "I'm not sure River's ready."

The beast let out a rumbling sound in Mark's chest that had Mama catching her breath. Her knees gave out and she staggered against her son and his hard cock. "She will be soon," Mark said, "I want to make sure she gets enough of a taste tonight, that there's no doubt later."

Mama pulled herself together and got her feet back under her. She looked her son in the eyes and smiled. "How do you do that to me? Not even your father could make me go weak like that."

Mark smiled, but he would not be distracted. "All of us." He repeated.

Mama nodded.

"No Panties."

"What my Baby wants, my Baby gets." Then in a louder voice that the twins could hear. "Why don't you shower and get dressed while the twins and I set up the studio."

He smiled. He wanted to grab her, to kiss her and make sure she knew that she had damn well been kissed, but now was not the time. "Sure thing." He walked past her with a gentle pat on her ass. He grabbed his towel from his room and strode across the hall to the bathroom. The beast was eager for the hunt, for the chase. Mark felt it prowling in his chest but unlike so many times in the past, he didn't feel like it was about to break out. It didn't feel like Mark was going to lose something or hurt someone at any moment.

As he showered, he reflected on what was different and decided that instead of constantly fighting the beast, they were in harmony. When he meditated now, he didn't feel the beast settle into a barely quiescent rest. Mark didn't feel the beast subside and relent like he used to. Now when Mark meditated it felt more like he was beside the beast, they were partners. They were chasing the same prey. They wanted the same things, and they were even willing to go about it the same way.

He was just as eager for the hunt, as the beast.

Having showered and shaved, Mark stood in his room naked, considering his clothing options. He was going to put his cap and gown on at some point, but that wasn't the highlight of the evening's entertainment. He didn't usually go out of his way to dress well or nicely, although he had a general sense of what looked good on him and what didn't. His wardrobe, while extensive for a young man, was still modest and he decided that if he was dressing for the hunt, the he was going to make sure everyone noticed. Which meant the only choice was the suit. He put his cap and gown on over the suit and decided that this was the right look for the night's games. But no shoes. They didn't wear shoes around the house and it would be odd if he wore them for this event.

"Hey Mom!" He stuck his head out of his room and called. "I'm ready for pictures!"

He heard the sound of voices floating up from the basement but not enough for him to understand what was being said.

Then he heard his mother's voice. "Come on down, Baby. We're just about ready."

The basement setup was very different from the simple backdrop they had used for Prom Night. The backdrop covered the width of the basement and was far enough away from the wall that Mark suspected the twins were hiding behind it. The backdrop was also replaced by a pair of soft curtains to give the scene a more intimate feel. In front of the curtains was the padded bench they normally used by the front door, covered with soft fabrics to give it a bit of an exotic feel.

"There's my scholar."

Mark looked at his mother. She wore a deep green blouse and black skirt. The blouse had one button too many undone, allowing Mark a view of the black bra she wore underneath without being too obvious about it. The skirt, while not too short, was still short enough to show off her legs, and tight enough that there was no doubt that Mama wasn't wearing normal underwear. Mark walked up to her and kissed her cheek while caressing her ass to check.

No panties. "Good girl," he whispered before pulling away.

Mama just smiled. She held the remote in her hand and gestured to the setup before them. "If you would step over there. I'd like get a few pictures of you."

Mark stood in the obligatory graduation poses then asked, artfully. "Can I take the cap and Gown off?" He heard the gentle susurration of the curtain behind him, telling him that the twins were peeking out to see.

"Go ahead," Mama said.

He put on a show for Mama, and for the twins, but mostly for Mama. He didn't dance -- that would give away the game. But he took his time with his cap and gown, carefully removing them until he stood in his suit. It was a light gray, three piece suit with a white button down shirt and black tie. The contrasting colors and the fit of the waistcoat were perfect. Mark knew he looked good without a mirror and Mama's smile and slightly flushed face told him everything he needed to know: the twins had watched every move.

Mom let out a little wolf whistle in appreciation. "Looking good Baby."

Mark wanted to go to her. He wanted to kiss her, touch her. He wanted to unbutton her blouse and watch her breasts hang free in the cool basement air. He wanted her. He was hungry again. But the hunt was still on. He reigned himself in and took up a position in front of the padded bench where struck a couple of poses. Simple hands in pockets. Adjusting his cuffs. A couple more daring poses stretching the fabric of his suit. A couple of smiles and a couple of stares where the only thing on his mind was how much fun it would be to take his mother's clothes off as she took pictures of him.

"Can we come out now?" Rachel asked from behind the curtain.

"Now's good," Mark said. "Let's get some family pictures."

Mama gave him a smile that had Mark's heart racing and his stomach churning with anticipation. He made no secret of adjusting his cock into a more comfortable, and more obvious, position. He made no effort to look away from Mama as he heard the cloth behind him rustle. He took a step forward with enough intention that he saw Mama's breath catch in her throat. He smiled, letting her know that she too was prey. She too was his, and the way she looked at him through her lashes told Mark that she knew it all too well. It was a look that was half invitation, half hope, and entirely as hungry as he knew his own was.

The beast rose. Mark turned to see River and Rachel and knew in a moment that they both saw and felt the beast gazing at them with open, unabashed hunger. Mark and the Beast took a moment to admire the women, making no pretense that he was doing anything else. He watched them, even as he took in their new style, and took a special pleasure in the way their breathing got shallower, and their cheeks gently flushed highlighting their father's Welsh heritage of pale skin and dark hair.

River wore an elegant strapless sundress with an empire waist. The fabric around the bust was scrunched to hide and draw the eye away from her lack of breasts, while the high waist emphasized her long, very sexy legs. The dress only went partway down her thighs, and Mark suspected that it wouldn't take much for her to "accidentally" reveal what kind of underwear she had underneath. Assuming of course, that River hadn't taken her queues from Mama and was wearing something underneath. He hair was long enough to be artfully mussed in gentle curls around her face and her makeup was a very flattering combination of deep grays and purples save for lips which stood out in a rich crimson.