The Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark smiled at his mama and lowered his face to kiss Rachel but did not bother with trying to dislodge her from Mama's tit first. The two children played with Mama's nipple between their lips as their mouths and tongues met and danced together. Mama gasped and put a hand on each of her children's heads then Mark finally let his cock head brush against Rachel's pussy lips. Her heat and wetness beckoned to him, but he held back while Rachel whimpered, thrusting her hips to him, but never enough to get a better feel for him.

"Touch me," Mark said, letting go of Mama's nipple. "Take your hands and touch me. Feel me. Know this is real. This is not a dream."

Rachel all too eagerly let her hands roam over Mark's body. Her touch was cool against his fevered skin and soothed his need even as it stoked it higher. Her hands wandered over his back and chest. Down his sides to his hips. She spent time enjoying the feel of his ass before finally, timidly letting her fingers trail over his cock.

"It's bigger than my dildo," Rachel said hoarsely. Her voice was still heavy with lust. "I've never taken anything quite so large."

"I'll stop if you ask me to," Mark said.

"No." Her voice was sudden harsh and her hand gripped his cock as though it were something precious that was about to be taken from her.

Mark smiled and beast purred in his chest at her possessiveness.

"No," Rachel said softer, "don't stop. Don't ever stop."

"Don't worry Baby Girl," Mama said, "I'm here to help, and getting all creamy like you did earlier will help. Now be a good sister and help your brother's cock into your hungry little pussy."

Rachel never broke eye contact with Mark. "Yes Mama." She pulled him closer, adjust the angle of his cock and pressed it through the engorged, throbbing folds of her pussy until the cock head and eased into her. "oh fuck. OH fuck, it's so big. Mama, it's so big."

"I know. Doesn't it feel wonderful?"

"So big. So good."

Mark held his position, allowing Rachel to get used to his girth and when she gave him a slight nod he pushed a little further to the chorus of her moans and Mama's encouragement. Then a little further. And a little further.

"Don't stop. Fuck you're so big. Don't stop. Fuck me Mark. Fuck me so hard I can't walk tomorrow."

"No," Mark said. He smiled at the look of confusion on Rachel's face. "not yet. First, I'm going to love you."

Mark lowered himself the rest of the way, fully inserting himself into Rachel and letting her feel his weight. He kissed her, and made gentle love to her as their mother held them both, caressed them both, and urged them on with gentle, loving whispers.

"Enjoy it," Mama said, "Live in the moment. Feel his cock inside you. Feel her pussy wrapping around your cock. Feel her warm, hot wetness envelope you. Feel him stroking himself through you."

"I'm gonna cum again," Rachel moaned. "Mark your cock is making me cum. Make me cum. Fuck I'm cumming."

"Cum for me Rach. Come for Kiddo. Let me feel you cum on my cock."

"Mark," She moaned the word in a blind ecstasy of physical bliss. She wrapped her legs around his hips and held him to her as the orgasm washed her as gently as her first one had been violent. Her arms wrapped around him and she held on as wave after wave of warm delight left her trembling and moaning.

Mark felt her orgasm end then pulled back just enough for Rachel to look at him. "Was it good?" He asked with a cocky smile.

"The best," She replied.

"Good."

"What about you? You didn't even cum."

"I was holding back. After all, you said you wanted Mama and me to cum all over you. You said you wanted me to fuck you so hard you couldn't walk tomorrow." Mark felt the beast rise and licked his lips at the feast he was about to enjoy. "What Baby Girl wants, Baby Girl gets." Mark slipped out of her pussy and repositioned himself on the bed. "All fours, Baby Girl."

It took Rachel a moment to respond, not out of a lack of desire, but just because her body was already so thoroughly sated her movements were slower than they might have been otherwise. But she did obey, understanding what awaited her and excited for it she presented her ass to her brother and licked her lips as she looked at Mama's swollen pussy waiting below her.

"Good girl." Mark soaked in the sight of his sister's ass, the finely rounded globes presented to him and her pussy already stretched and reddened by two orgasms, still quivered, sending little droplets of her cum and arousal through the air. "Now start on Mama," Mark said.

Rachel took a deep, quivering breath. Mark could tell that she was breathing in Mama's scent, she was relishing the moment, the first moment she was going to taste another woman's pussy and was nervous, but not nervous enough to back out. Then she lowered her head to Mama's aching pussy. "Oh yes, Baby Girl. Lick Mama up."

Mark grabbed Rachel's hips, running his hands over her one more time before settling himself and lining his cock up with her swollen, messy pussy. He thrust into her easily and without warning until the entirety of his cock was sheathed inside his sister. Mama, watching him and knowing what to expect, hand both hands on Rachel's head and kept her face down against her pussy as muffled shouts of surprise and pleasure erupted from Rachel's mouth.

"Fuck her good, Baby," Mama said. "Fuck her until she makes me cum with her screams. Fuck her like you do me, when you're really hungry."

Rachel looked up at that.

"Surprised Baby Girl?" Mama asked. "Your brother is fucking you so good, did you think I'd let him have you otherwise?" Then she pushed Rachel's head back down onto her pussy and let out a contented moan as her daughter's mouth and tongue went to work. "Fuck her Baby," Mama sighed between moans of pleasure. "Fuck her good."

Between her two orgasms and the slow, languid love making they had just completed, Rachel was loose enough to take his cock in full force. Mark took a firm grip on his sister's hips and pounded into her with all the animalistic heat he had been keeping at bay for too long. He listened to the sound of his thighs slapping against her and watched the flesh of her ass ripple with every thrust. He listened to Rachel whimper, moan and squeak in a high pitched counter point to Mama's deeper groans of pleasure. He watched the force of every thrust send Mama's breasts bouncing, and looked around, disappointed that there was no mirror for him to see Rachels' breasts swaying underneath her.

"Is he fucking you good?" Mama asked Rachel. Rachel replied with a short series of high pitched moans in time with Mark's quickening pounding. "Don't cum yet," Mama said. "You have to make me cum. Then you have to let Mark Cum. Then you can cum again."

Rachel nodded her understanding.

"Stick a finger up Mama's ass," Mark said. "she loves it when you play with her ass."

"Oh fuck yea," Mama said, telling Mark that Rachel had obeyed quickly. "Oh you're doing so good Baby Girl. So good for your first time with a woman. I'm so proud -- oh fuck. So proud of you."

"We have a problem though Mama," Mark said as he enjoyed Rachel's rhythmic panting. "Should I cum inside Rachel, on her ass, on her belly, or on her face?"

"oh fuck we should - oh Baby Girl stop a second." She pulled Rachel's face off her pussy. "We should let her decide."

Rachel looked back over her shoulder. "For this first time, cum inside me. I want to feel you inside me, and slowly dripping out for hours afterwards." She looked at Mama. "Could you ride my face Mama? When Mark cums? That way I get as much of you on me as possible?"

Mama smiled and got up. "I think we can do that. On your back, Baby Girl."

Rachel lay down on her back. Mama straddled her face, looking at Mark. "Come on," Mama said to Mark. "You need to cum in Baby Girl soon. I won't last much longer in this position."

Mark went to work. "Fuck, so good. Rachel your pussy feels so good around my cock."

"Cum inside her, Baby. Fill her up with your cum." Mama started grinding on Rachel's face, and Rachel started moaning in the high pitched rhythmic pattern to match Mark's increasingly fast thrusts.

"I'm going to claim you Rach. Once my cum is inside you, your body won't want another man. You'll be mine. All mine. The only babies you'll have will be mine."

"oh fuck yeah," Mama said her orgasm rising. "put a baby in her Mark, Baby. Make me a grandmama."

"Would you like that Rach? You want me to fuck you so often you get pregnant? You want me to put a baby inside you that will make your tits even bigger and more sensitive?"

Mark was holding Rachel's legs up but Mama reached down to grab her breasts and play with her nipples as Mark spoke.

"You want my cum inside you, Baby girl?"

A muffled "yes, please yes," came from between Mama's thighs as Rachel struggled to stay focused on Mama's orgasm.

"Here it cums," Mark said. "Fuck. Fuck."

Once again Rachel wrapped her legs around Mark as he let out a guttural sound and cum erupted from his cock, coating his sister's insides. His body clenched and tensed as he continued to pump Rachel full of his cum.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mama said, her own orgasm washing over her.

Rachel wasn't far behind and soon the three of them were laying on the bed. Rachel was in the middle, as the new comer Mama and Mark both wanted to be as close to her as possible. They kissed and caressed and talked a little bit as they came down from the high of their respective orgasms. None of them had gotten up to clean up or get dressed and none of them felt particularly inclined to. Mark and Mama took turns kissing and licking Mama's juices off of Rachel's face, and they both took turns scooping Marks cum out of her battered pussy feeding it Rachel, Mama and Mark in turn.

"You like cum?" Rachel asked.

"Yes. I intend to enjoy River's as much as I enjoy yours."

The image of Mark, sucking River's cock dry sent a little shiver through Rachel.

"But don't worry," Mark said, "you and I are going to have some quality time, just the two of us before we bring River in."

"And me," Mama said. "I can't wait for some one-on-one time with my Baby Girl."