The Harlequin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Harlequin's jaw dropped in total shock.

"Is that really true? Nobody will miss them?"

"Oh, Mums might miss them for a while but they're really just one less mouth to feed. One less set of clothes to find. In time, somewhere in the records maybe there might be a little note to say that 'at this time our children went away' but there will be little if any detail."

"So, what do I do?" asked the Harlequin plaintively, "take them all back to their homes?"

"If you do the Burghers' will worry about having to loose the money they've robbed from the town and there will be another 80 or so mouths to feed again."

"Like I said, what do I do?"

"When I've got a problem with no instant, obvious answer I put it to the back of my mind and let it wander around on its own while I get on with something much more pleasurable. More often than not it eventually pops up with a few ideas."

"Okay, so as you've banned me from making my cock ready for you magically what shall we do?"

Adaliz continued teasing his soft chest hair and circling his now hard nipples with her finger.

"Tell me about your magic and how much you've used on me."

The Harlequin was silent for a long time. Adaliz leaned in close and sucked his hard nipple into her mouth and teased it with her tongue. He shuddered excitedly.

"That's the problem," he said at length, "I haven't used any magic on you. You shouldn't be here at all."

"But I am. I just followed the kids. I hid while you led them passed then joined on at the end. I just knew they would need me, somehow."

"That doesn't make sense either, my music shouldn't have included you. You should have remained in the town with the crowds."

"I don't hear music, any music. I'm tone deaf so whatever I hear just sounds like a racket."

She felt him chuckle with delight.

"Well, that's a relief. I didn't bring you here so some other, stronger magic must have. Either you have magic or it was the Enchanted Forest."

"Well it certainly wasn't me," exclaimed Adaliz delightedly, "so, if you didn't use your magic on me, what do you use it for and how?"

"Well obviously I use it to get rid of rats and other vermin when I need some money but mostly I just use it for sex. Every man has needs and I'm just lucky enough to be able to get what I want, where I want and how I want."

"But you didn't use it on me? Why not and how would you have? There, three in one," she giggled.

"If I really wanted to be cruel; I'd see a woman I wanted, make her loose ALL her inhibitions. She'd strip, wherever she was, market square, feeding her family, whatever. I could get her to crawl to me on her knees, take my cock out and suck me dry. She'd then demand that I fucked her, there and then."

"I don't think you have a cruel bone in your body. What would you really do?"

"My magic would make her think about a way of getting away to be with me, in a natural way, not just stopping what she was doing and heading off. She'd lead me to a place that she knew was safe. She'd strip, suck my cock then we'd fuck. She'd get dressed and return to where ever, until I summonsed her again, or not, depending on how good she was."

"What happens when you make her pregnant?"

"She won't get pregnant. My magic sees to that. When she sucks my cock she sucks magic potion out of my balls, not spunk. That potion gives me control and stops her getting pregnant. When I fuck her she is protected, she's also protected if she fucks other men. When I move on she sucks me off and I remove the protection she had. If I fuck her I make sure that there's nothing in my balls to give her a child. After that, she's on her own."

"So when I gave you head I didn't get a belly full of real spunk? You fed me dummy sperm?" Adaliz asked almost angrily.

"No, you got the real thing, untouched and un-tampered. I told you I didn't use magic, except to make my cock a bit bigger as you demanded," he said with a chuckle.

"And when we fuck? You'll make me pregnant?"

"It's a risk, if you want to take it? I control it because I don't really want 100's of part magical children growing to adults, do I?" he sniggered wickedly, "You could suck out some magic instead of spunk then we can fuck, you'd be safe twice over then and for any other cock you take."

Adaliz was silent while she considered her options.

"I'd love to have your babies one day but I think we've got more important things to do first. Just out of interest how would you have seduced me, had you needed to?"

"I'd love you to have my babies too. Just that blow-job alone was better than any I've ever had, and I've had a few. Better than my Sister's and she was good."

"No! That's not right. Only one woman can suck a man's cock better than his Sister! And that's his Mother. It's the family link. Son's and Brother's always eat cunt better and fuck better than any other man and it's the same for women. Period! I may be good and I may do it differently but I am not better!"

"Oops, sorry. So, I was saying..."

"You were saying how you would seduce me."

"OK, I'd see you, decide that I wanted you. I'd enter your mind and tell you to take me somewhere we could fuck. That didn't happen because I didn't even know you existed nor had I ever seen you, so I wouldn't have known I wanted to fuck you. The 'somewhere' must have been pure happenstance. You were already in the water, naked before I arrived so I didn't do that either but, again had I been, my mind control would have made you strip. It would also have made you offer to suck my cock. But again I didn't do anything. My cock grew because you are so beautiful, no magic except your own beauty. Once you were on your knees before me my essence would have dribbled from my cock. You might have thought it pre-cum. It wouldn't have been. The shine and the subtle aroma it has draws the mouth to it. Once the essence touches the tongue you would have been trapped, mine to do with as I please for as long as I wished. I didn't need to use any of that with you. Everything you have done and might do later is entirely because you want to, I promise. There, that's it. Any more questions?"

"Just a couple," Adaliz laughed delightedly, "men? All the beautiful women you could have and you also use men?"

"Oh, yes! They really know what feels good when a cock is sucked. They also have a nice tight arse when I fancy sliding my cock into something and I've no problem with taking their cock in my arse either. Have you never enjoyed a woman's company?"

Adaliz had no problem with confirming that she had, nor did she hide the fact that she thoroughly enjoyed it. She did admit that she thought men were a much better fuck though.

"Second question?" the Harlequin laughed.

Adaliz made a sudden move for his stiffening cock, held it firmly at the base and easily swallowed the whole. She bobbed her head up and down a couple of times and felt it grow in her mouth. She popped it out with a loud 'POP'.

"Can you leave all the good stuff in and just add the magic that stops me getting pregnant, for the time being?" she sniggered naughtily.

The Harlequin laughed loudly.

"It's done and my cocks getting hard because of you, not magic. Make me throb! I want to fuck you hard and fill you with spunk. I'm going to cover your glorious body with my seed and lick and suck it all up, as you have promised.

=== === ===

Adaliz would have been more than happy sit on the Harlequin's cock. She knew full well that men liked to watch her fulsome tits bounce as she rode them hard. The Harlequin didn't even give her chance to offer. He rolled her straight onto her back. She spread her legs easily and he manoeuvred himself comfortably between them.

Adaliz closed her eyes and steeled herself for the hard, painful thrust that all men did once between her parted legs. Nothing happened! The Harlequin was still on top of her, she could feel him but... she opened her eyes and his were there, waiting.

He smiled, dipped his head and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. Adaliz shook with surprise then trembled with pleasure. He kissed her nose, she closed her eyes involuntarily and he kissed both eyelids. His lips brushed against hers and tingles ran up and down her spine. He nuzzled his face into her neck and worked his mouth up to her ear. His tongue flicked out and the tip explored inside.

"Stobbit!" she giggled girlishly.

He chewed tenderly on her ear lobe. She laughed happily. By the time he'd smooched his way around her neck to start on her other ear Adaliz had completely forgotten that she was a harlot. She'd forgotten that her role in life was to make men explode inside her fuck hole as quickly as possible so that she could clean up and move on to find another cull. Adaliz relaxed and joined in the game, running her finger nails tenderly over the Harlequin's back. She kissed him fervently when next his lips brushed hers.

He lifted his head, smiled delightedly then brought his mouth back to hers. They made love with their tongues. Their naked bodies moved together to feelings only they understood. They rolled all over the mattress never once getting to an uncomfortable edge and rolling onto the forest floor.

They ended up as they had started many minutes earlier with Adaliz on her back and the Harlequin between her parted legs. Adaliz closed her eyes and playfully walked her finger tips down his back. On reaching the firm flesh of his bare buttocks she dug her nails in urgently and tried to haul his body upwards and his cock into her cunt. He didn't budge! She opened her eyes to see his, scant inches away and sparking like the stars in the sky. They asked the question. Her happy smile gave the answer and gently, tenderly, she felt his manhood easing apart the folds of her womanhood and slip inside.

As the Harlequin slipped deeper and deeper inside her Adaliz sighed serenely. Never had she felt such happiness. The Harlequin didn't groan nor grunt with the satisfaction of feeling his cock buried inside a woman's cunt. He kissed her nose then her lips, passionately.

Tenderly he made soft, delicate love to her, leading her lovingly to her first orgasm. When it crested she shook violently, her pussy flooded and her head rocked frantically side to side.

"Ooh WOW!" she sighed, gloriously satiated.

The Harlequin ignored her and continued with his tender lovemaking. Adaliz climaxed again, equally as hard as the first. She'd seldom climaxed with a man and never twice. By the time Adaliz was approaching her fifth orgasm her arms were firmly around the Harlequin's neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her upthrusting body was perfectly synchronised with his down thrusting member.

They rushed towards their completions together. Adaliz felt her fluids flow moments before she felt the Harlequin's cock pulse. His seed pumped against her cervix as her own ejaculation covered his thighs. They laughed together. After the power of his second pulse pounded her womb she released him from the vice like grip of her thighs. After the third she freed his neck.

The Harlequin sat back on his haunches, took his cock in hand and stroked furiously. Adaliz watched in amazement as the slippery rope of cum hurtled towards her. The centre hit her nose and the two sides flipped around and spread across her cheeks stopping just before they reached her eyes. She laughed uproariously. The following two ropes expertly surrounded her nipples.

The Harlequin rose on his knees, aimed his cock downwards and painted her lower tummy and smooth mound of Venus. He was spent. Adaliz was covered. Neither of them moved for at least a minute then they both shook with uncontrollable mirth.

He moved easily from between her legs and positioned himself carefully. He started to clean her face with his tongue, taking great care to miss nothing. Her left breast then her right received equally careful attention and so to her tummy. For that he slipped back between her still parted thighs and bent forward hungrily, lapping and slurping his seed from her flat belly noisily.

The main course beckoned. He looked up into Adaliz's face, her eyes sparkling with excitement, her breath coming in short sharp pants of anticipation. Never, ever had a man lavished so much attention on her. She smiled encouragement. The Harlequin licked his lips and dipped his head once more. To her mind the two or three minutes it took for him to lick and suck the soft, yielding flesh surrounding her sex clean was far too long.

'Finally, finally!' she thought happily as he lifted her legs high and slipped his knees under her bottom...

Sliding his hands down the inside of her thighs The Harlequin used the index finger and thumb of each hand and opened her up like a ripe fig. The swollen folds parted easily to expose the gaping maw of her sex which oozed the heady cocktail of their combined love juices. He licked his lips theatrically, dipped his head once more and slurped his tongue from bottom to top ravenously. With their combined fluids resting on his tongue he raised his head, showed Adaliz the spoils of his endeavour and drew his laden tongue back into his mouth. Adaliz laughed with delight. He went back for more and repeated the pantomime. He spent a lot of time licking and sucking on her swollen pussy lips and engorged clitty but there was more, much more deep down inside her wonderful sex.

Pushing his nose hard against her clitoris he wriggled his head as he worked his tongue into her cave of desire. He licked, sucked and withdrew his prize before returning for more. Adaliz was sobbing with pleasure, squealing with delight and wriggling with ecstasy as his tongue probed deeper and deeper inside her. When his tongue tip circled her cervix she erupted in shock and with great delight. Her juices of desire flooded down her love tunnel and poured over her man's face. He circled the cervix again, she pushed upwards ecstatically. His tongue pushed into the entrance and her orgasm was so violent he needed to hold her securely.

He let her settle before backing off and working his tongue slowly out of her convulsing vagina. He sat up and watched happily as she slowly returned to her contented self.

"Ooh!... Wow!... That was magical,... what on earth did you do to me?" she panted.

The Harlequin stuck his tongue out, then out further and further and further. He flicked it up and licked the juices of her ejaculation from his eyebrows, his eyelids, his nose and around his mouth.

Adaliz gawped at him in astonishment.

"I didn't realise that you could do that," she exclaimed in wonder.

"Nor did I," he admitted, "I just wanted more and more of you and kept probing and probing. I've never even considered doing it before."

She held out her arms hopefully. Without hesitation the Harlequin moved into the space between them and wrapped her in his strong arms. They cuddled lovingly.

"You do realise that I'm going to be following you until eternity, don't you?" she whispered in his ear.

"Until eternity? That sounds like a long time, you'd better walk beside me, then I won't loose you," he whispered back.

They laid back on the rug, she spooned in his lap, her head on his arm and his hand resting lightly on her hip. They rested peacefully for a while, each with their own thoughts.

"I've had and idea!" she announced suddenly.

"About," he murmured dozily.

"Y'know, the problem."

"You've been thinking about that while I've..."

"No, silly. I put it at the back of my mind to get on with it while I, we did something much more exciting. Well it worked, like I said it would! What do you think of this for an idea?"

It took nearly half an hour to explain her idea and how it might work. They slipped into the pool and bathed each other while they added meat to the bones. Wrapped in the fresh warm towels they found hanging on a bush by the mattress they made their plans. They dressed, he walked her to her cottage. They kissed and cuddled for a while.

"Erm," started Adaliz just as he was about to leave, "I've just realised something."

"Which is?"

"I've had Anne and Stefan helping me all day, very bright, good with kids and they'll be very useful with bringing our ideas to fruition. Well yesterday, when you brought them here they were seventeen, now they are eighteen, both of them, birthdays today. Erm..."

"And they need to be... introduced?"

"We did agree that everyone that had attained the age of eighteen would be, as you say... introduced. They are good friends," chuckled Adaliz happily.

"Let's see if we can make them very good friends eh? Leave it with me, sleep well."

He slipped back into the Enchanted Forest just as the Dawn Chorus started.

=== === ===

There is more if you wish?