The Heart Has Reasons

Info
Your BFF comes over to help you get over your ex-girlfriend.
156 words
4.55
27.8k
23
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lunarhiccups
lunarhiccups
1,848 Followers

It's been a while since I've stayed over, huh? We used to do this all the time, remember? I'd tell your parent's goodbye... And then sneak back in through your window. And we'd spend the night together. Just me and you in bed, cuddling. Like we didn't have a care in the world. It was the safest I've ever felt...

synopsis: Your girlfriend just broke up with you, but things had been rocky for a while. Your best friend comes over to comfort you, then ends up confessing her feelings and helps you try to get over your ex.

Script Author's subreddit:
r/flos_legere
Posted with Author's permission

All the characters depicted are ADULTS aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for only adults.

--:--
--:--
1.0
lunarhiccups
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Hotj8Hotj8about 1 month ago

Verrry hot and sexy I love your voice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The girl next door you wish you had grown up with, Ella, beautiful indy goddess of my dreams, quirky, sweet, and then 200% hotter because of the love and humour and all those things guy should kill for but never value enough. Next time I am riding the heartbreak train all the way to the lower tiers of hell, come round and warm your feet on me, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my favorite one of yours Ive heard so far. Its so caring and sweet, I dont normally get this wrapped up in the story but I would love a part 2 to find out what happens. I feel silly saying that especially with this one being older now, but it deserves a continuation. Thank you Lunar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very Lovely, Rare for me to get invested in stories but yours worked, It was very sweet to be comforted like that and I almost felt as If the bond was actually experienced. Not going to gross out with the details but let's just say the collateral of the ending looked a bit like Hiroshima.(Usually always hold back from full throttle because that just gets too messy).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a great story! Nice slow build up, and your orgasms sound real and super sexy. It was the first story in a long time where I forgot I was listening to an audio.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
"Family Play": Brother's Lucky Day Virgin spies on sister & friends and gets lucky.in Illustrated
Girls' Night Out Girls' Night out led to my first time cheating.in Loving Wives
One Step Too Far My girl and my friend pose for pics... "Put the camera away".in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Power of Panties and Teasing She teases him into wearing her panties.in Fetish
More Stories