All Comments on 'The Heart Has Reasons'

by lunarhiccups

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good premise but...

Sorry, calling someone's behavior pathetic and describing them as a sad deflated balloon when "comforting" them isn't very compatible or sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a great story! Nice slow build up, and your orgasms sound real and super sexy. It was the first story in a long time where I forgot I was listening to an audio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very Lovely, Rare for me to get invested in stories but yours worked, It was very sweet to be comforted like that and I almost felt as If the bond was actually experienced. Not going to gross out with the details but let's just say the collateral of the ending looked a bit like Hiroshima.(Usually always hold back from full throttle because that just gets too messy).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my favorite one of yours Ive heard so far. Its so caring and sweet, I dont normally get this wrapped up in the story but I would love a part 2 to find out what happens. I feel silly saying that especially with this one being older now, but it deserves a continuation. Thank you Lunar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The girl next door you wish you had grown up with, Ella, beautiful indy goddess of my dreams, quirky, sweet, and then 200% hotter because of the love and humour and all those things guy should kill for but never value enough. Next time I am riding the heartbreak train all the way to the lower tiers of hell, come round and warm your feet on me, okay?

Hotj8Hotj8about 2 months ago

Verrry hot and sexy I love your voice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlunarhiccups@lunarhiccups
hi! i'm ella and i make audios for you to relax to! www.lunarhiccups.com for all my audios :) for exclusives: www.patreon.com/lunarhiccups