The Heart Wants Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LukasGrey
LukasGrey
459 Followers

As we broke, she was as breathless as I was...

"So..." she kissed me, her lips seeming to act on their own, "You don't mind kissing me?"

My hand slid around, cupping her ass, I was losing control of myself fast... and what was scary... was I was starting to care less and less...

"What about you and me?" I asked, hoping to distract myself from the desire I felt towards her...

Her nose moved, her face repositioning as she slid her nose back and forth against mine...

My desire for her trebled... such a simple thing. So simple, yet so erotic...

I heard her lick her lips, heard her breath catch, "I'm kind of crushing on you..." her voice cut through the dark, slicing through all of my barriers.

I felt a rush of heat in my gut... something not quite love... but something not far off. I saw it for what it was... a seed. I realized, if I allowed myself, if I pressed it... I would fall for her...

My eyes closed as my face moved towards hers once again. I kissed her, lightly, my lips just brushing hers lovingly...

My heart pounded in my chest, my breathing controlled but fast...

My arms tightened around her, pulling her closer. Her hands moved over my body, slowly, the clumsy eagerness that drove her previous attempts to seduce me gone...

"I'm sorry Rachel..." my voice was husky, quiet, not quite a whisper, but not far from it.

She kissed me again, this time holding the kiss for far longer than our previous kisses. She clung to me now, "For what?"

I pushed her onto her back, sliding between her legs, pressing my excitement for her into her, gentle, but urgently, "I can't stop..."

She clung tighter to me, her legs spreading wider, offering herself to me as she threw her head back, moaning. Her hand circled around behind my head, pulling me hard towards her. Her breaths were an aggressive pant as her head shook, "It's okay... you don't..." her legs tightened around me, pulling herself into my body. "You don't have to... not if you don't want to..."

My mouth buried itself into the hollow of her neck as I lost control...

I managed to hook my thumbs into the waistband of my underwear as I pulled them down urgently.

Her head nodded as she felt me against her, but still she continued to fight it...

"I don't want you to... not if you don't want me..." she begged.

My underwear finally got low enough that I could kick them off. My hand down her body, finally settling into the crook of her knee. My mouth covered hers hard as I kissed her with everything I had.

I entered her...

I wasn't gentle, but not rough either...

Her body arched as she clung to me, "Oh, god!" her voice was urgent, filled with need...

I couldn't stop pushing my hips into her, driving myself as deep into her as I could possibly manage, "Rachel..." I moaned into her neck, my arms wrapping tight about her body as I used her arch to clip my arms beneath her...

I tried to draw myself from her, the desire to thrust myself into her nearly overwhelming...

Her legs tightened on me, not allowing me to withdraw for her body. Her hips slid up off the bed, she held me so tightly, "No. Please... stay in me..." she begged.

I lifted her off the bed, folding myself back on my knees as I pulled her upright, making her squat on me. Her arms wrapped tight around my shoulders as she rocked herself on me, not allowing me to withdraw, but still rocking herself on me. She felt so good...

She rained kisses down the side of my jaw, her moans low and filled with energy, her mouth pressed to my ear... "Oh god... you feel so good..."

All I could do was nod weakly... I needed her...

My hand once again slid to her leg, pulling it out from beneath her. I drove her to the bed once again, driving myself deep within her.

And then her legs spread for me, giving me full access to her. My mouth exploded against hers as I drove myself into her as hard and as fast as I could. I didn't want to, but I still needed to...

My brain flashed back to how I had made love to Laurel... to how similar that was to this...

I drove the thought away. I didn't want to think about Laurel, not while I was making love to Rachel...

My hands wrapped in hers, our fingers entwining. I lost myself to her body. I continued to drive myself into her as hard and as fast as I could...

Her legs tightened around me, her muscles quivering... "Oh god, Link... please don't stop..."

She pulled her hands from mine, her arms wrapping tight around my head, her breath hot in my ear, "Oh god..." she moaned again, her legs wrapping tight, like a vise around my hips.

From deep within her chest she let out a scream filled with such pleasure, her hand tangling up in my sweaty hair.

The thought, the deep, raw, visceral knowledge of the pleasure I had given her drove me over the edge. I poured myself into her as wave after wave of pleasure slammed into my mind. She was still screaming, moaning, calling my name...

All I could do was groan into her neck. I wanted to call her name. Wanted, somehow to tell her how much pleasure she had given me...

I could not. All I could do was ride the storm of pleasure of her, right up until the point that my body was reduced to a quivering mess...

Rolling off of her, I pulled her closer to me, desperately wanting to feel the heat, the pressure of her body against mine. She panted, her leg wrapping around me as her hand reached across my body, latching onto my shoulder as she clung to me. Her other arm wrapped around mine, entwining about my shoulder... "Oh fuck..." she whispered, her voice nearly a moan.

Her lips kissed my jaw almost absently...

Exhaustion clung to me, threatening to pull me under...

She nibbled at my ear, "I forgot how good that feels... it's been so long..."

Again, her voice pulled me up from sleep, making me pull her tighter to me, wanting to make her one with my flesh, "I have a hard time believing that it's been that long since you've been with a man...

She continued kissing and nibbling at my ear, like she had no control... "I fucked a guy two weeks ago... that's not what I'm talking about..."

I rubbed my face against hers, my nose rubbing against hers...

She went quiet, her head curling against me, as if she was suddenly shy, "That wasn't fucking... it felt like you made love to me... it's been so long since a man made love to me..."

I tilted her head up again, kissing her deeply...

So much emotion swirled in me, so much confusion...

She kissed my jaw again, her lips making little pecking sounds against my flesh. "Stop thinking... sleep now..."

Her voice was hypnotic... so relaxing...

I didn't last long...

Wakefulness came to me slowly... stirring me up from the blackness of sleep...

The room was still dark, so I knew it was still early. Light shone in from between the pulled shades at the window, but the color told me it wasn't the natural light of the sun. It was streetlamp light, artificial light.

Ghostly fingers ran up and down my spine. Something, some force telling me that I needed to pay attention...

Tightening my arm around her, I pulled Rachel closer. She was breathing fast, part of me wondered if she was having a bad dream. She dispelled my thoughts, her voice whispering in the darkness... "Did I wake you...?"

I nodded, kissing her head, "It's okay."

Her foot jiggled against my leg, something like a nervous tick, like she was impatient.

Concern flooded into me, "Are you okay?"

She nodded quickly, her hair brushing against my chest. "I'll be okay..." her voice filled with something primal as her nails raked against my chest lightly...

I tilted my head away from her, trying to see her in the darkness as I brought the hand that wasn't wrapped around her up, brushing the hair from her face, "What's wrong?"

I could hear her teeth grind...

"I'll be okay..." her voice was strained. Her hand slid down my body, stopping, trembling at my tummy.

Her hand reached down, gripping me...

Startling, I kind of jumped, "Oh! Uh... okay..."

It did not take me long to respond to her...

As soon as I was ready she slid over onto me, riding me. She made me enter her quickly, urgently. The room was dark, but I could feel her back arch as she threw her head back, grunting as she pushed herself down roughly on me. She was extremely ready for me, her body closing on me in a rush of heat...

My head went back, she felt so good...

My hands fell on her knees as she began to move aggressively on me, hard and fast. I felt her strip her slip off, sensed more than saw as she tossed it to the floor. My heart pounded in my ears, thunder on the wind...

The sounds she made grew more urgent, more filled with need...

Her hands found mine, moving them to her body. Unsure of what she wanted I let her guide me. She placed my hands on her hips, and sensing something off about the situation I tried to split my concentration between what she wanted from me and the raw, sensual pleasure she was driving into my body at each thrust of her hips against mine. Her hand fell on my chest as she bucked on me urgently, her moans turning even more urgent, something approaching a whimper...

Something was definitely off...

Gripping her hips hard I forced her movements to slow on me, grinding her hips into me, but forcing her to a slighter pace...

As she slowed, the noises she made softened...

Finally, her voice split the darkness of the room, "Lincoln... make love to me again... please?"

It clicked for me then as her comment earlier, making love versus fucking. In her mind, what she had to offer me was fucking, but what she wanted was to make love. The truth was... I wanted that too.

My right hand went up, reaching behind her neck and pulling her down, my eyes drifting closed as I kissed her, my lips meeting hers tenderly, slowly. She whimpered into my mouth... "Just make love to me again..."

I nodded, my hand again moving to her hip, guiding the speed with which she moved on me, keeping myself deep within her, keeping her rhythm slow and steady.

I ran my nose up her face, feeling tears on her face, "Just think of Laurel..." she whispered.

Wait? What?

My mind spun as she continued, "Just close your eyes and pretend I'm Laurel, like last time..."

My hand flew back up, grabbing the back of her neck as my other hand stopped her movement on me. Was that what she thought? That I was thinking of Laurel while I was with her? That I was pretending I was with Laurel?

Grabbing her leg I flipped her over to her back, sliding between her legs, keeping myself within her, knowing somewhere deep down that she would take me withdrawing from her as a rejection...

She pulled me closer, "You can call me by her name if you have to..."

Her voice was filled with such pain my heart broke a little for her...

My eyes drifted closed as I pressed myself into her harder, being firm, but gentle...

Again I let my nose touch her face as I shook my head softly, "I'm not thinking of anyone but you Rachel..." I whispered, pushing myself into her tenderly. "My sweet, beautiful Rachel..."

Her hand came up, tangling in my hair, her head nodding, her movements filled with need as her legs tightened back around me, "It's okay... you can pretend... just let me pretend too..."

I kissed her tenderly, trying to drive the stupidity from her head as I made love to her, as I felt the need for her grow in my heart as well as my body.

I laughed at her, "I don't need to pretend to make love to you Rachel," I told her as I gently pulled myself from her and pushed my hips back into her...

I wrapped my arms back around her tightly, moaning into her neck as I realized that I needed to show her, not tell her. I needed to drive the stupid thought from her head, not with words, but with actions. I pushed myself into her lovingly as I felt a swell of emotion in my chest, "Oh god Rachel..."

There was a smile in her words as she answered me, "Lincoln."

I kissed her, finally settling my nose against hers as my thrusting became more urgent. My hand tangling in her hair, as I ran kisses down her neck, "Rachel." I reminded her...

Her head flew back again, adding some arch to her back as she giggled, pulling my body tighter into mine... "Lincoln..."

Our movements became more urgent against each other, both of us moving in time with one another.

A stupid grin plastered itself on my face, "See Rachel? There's no one here but me and you..."

Her head again started bobbing, "Do you want me Link?"

I wrapped my arms back around her body, "Yes Rachel."

Her legs tightened on me again as she pulled my face back into the hollow of her neck. Her moans quickened as I felt her muscles start to tighten again. "Say my name again," she panted.

"Rachel."

She moaned again, louder this time, "Are you really here with me Link?"

My lips moved involuntarily against her neck, "Only you Rachel."

Her breath quickened and I could feel her orgasm building as she tightened her vice like grip on me, "Oh god... that... oh god..." her cries were breathless and I felt a surge of pride at making her feel so good she had trouble thinking.

"Rachel." I moaned into her neck, knowing how much hearing me say her name meant to her...

Her head started shaking, "Don't stop Link..."

I felt her lips, closing on my ear, laying little kisses on me.

I felt her muscles tighten on me, knew that she was about to cum, "Wait for me Rachel..." I moaned into her ear.

Her breath started catching, her chest hitching, her body twitching as I realized just the request had started her over the final edge, "Hurry... oh god... hurry..."

I felt my own breath catch in my chest as I started to fall over the edge, drawn over by the deliciousness of her body, the beauty of her mind, the need for her, "Oh god Rachel."

I could feel her pull the plug on holding herself back as I fell over the edge and into her. Our cries echoed into the room as we clung to each other, our movements hard and fast against each other, our arms tangled around each other...

Her legs pulled tight to me, driving me as deep into her as I could go, "Oh god Lincoln..."

When we finally came down we clung to each other like drowning victims, sweat pouring down both of our bodies. I put my forehead against hers, trying to force my thoughts into hers, "I promise you Rachel. When I'm with you, I'll only be with you. I promise."

I could feel her smile against my face, "Thank you Link..."

LukasGrey
LukasGrey
459 Followers