The Heiress Ch. 10

Story Info
"May we begin by sucking your cock, please?"
2.1k words
4.42
12.2k
5

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year is 1927. Penelope is a very wealthy heiress who came out of mourning after her guardian died, and decided to embark on a period of sexual adventure. Her friend, and old private school crush, N'Dula visited, and educated her in the finer arts of bondage. Penelope is a willing submissive and exhibitionist, and decided to travel to Natawe, N'Dula's home country, to further her libidinous journey. Slavery still exists in Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa, and Penelope eagerly consented to be bonded

On a later trip to America, Penelope eventually came under the influence of a new domme, Daisy Buchanan, who has now taken them both back to Natawe so that she can enjoy Penelope's slavery and submission to the full.

Penelope has now been lent to Queen N'Zana for a week, where she has met Lady Hermione Charlbury, a member of the British aristocracy who is currently enslaved while waiting for her ransom to be paid.

******

Samuel Windsor was an important link between the British Empire and Natawe. His trading company facilitated the movement of Natawe's abundant precious metals and minerals to the Empire. He had what amounted to a monopoly here, as N'Zinga the old Queen had such distrust of all the other European businessmen. He was determined to make sure that N'Zana would not reverse this situation now that she had ascended to the throne.

Windsor was now fifty, but kept himself fit and healthy. Samuel's good looks, muscular frame and perfect English, as well as his gentlemanly manners, meant that he received a good deal of admiration from the women of the Natawe Royal Court. He dressed smartly, and was always well-groomed and dressed by the girls that he owned. Since living in Natawe, this British entrepreneur had learned to accept and enjoy the benefits of slavery.

The Maid ushered him in, and informed him that the young Queen N'Zana was currently taking her bath.

"When in the presence of Her Majesty, you will refer to her as Ma'am," instructed the black servant. "You will speak when spoken to, and only sit when Her Majesty explicitly states that you should."

"Of course," replied Samuel. "I understand Royal protocol, and am grateful for being received."

The Maid opened the doors and Samuel walked in.

As Samuel entered, he saw two completely nude white girls, one blonde and the other brunette. They held up a huge white sheet, protecting the Queen from the view of any visitor.

How degrading, thought Samuel. Their charms were on full display, while they had to hold up a sheet protecting the black Queen's modesty. They were clearly slaves, as they wore nothing but a collar showing their ownership. Both of them blushed red, presumably because they were now being exhibited nude to other white visitors, rather than just the native Africans. Being paraded like this in front of their peers would impress on them the degree to which their circumstances had been reduced.

He could see the bruises across their buttocks. From his experience of disciplining slaves, and the shape of the marks, he estimated that the leather strap and a riding crop had been applied sometime today. Natawe royalty never hesitated when it came to correction.

Both girls rubbed their thighs together occasionally, and wriggled their bottoms. This was a clear sign that they had recently had the Natawe aphrodisiac smeared around their cunnies. In spite of their embarrassment, he could see their clearly erect nipples. They were now at a stage of arousal where they would do anything commanded in order to find release.

"Sit down, Mr Windsor," ordered the Queen, and he complied. "I presume you're admiring my very well brought up white ladies?"

"They are most exquisite, Ma'am," replied Samuel. "They're both quite aristocratic looking, and I notice from the colour of their backsides that you don't tolerate disobedience or laziness."

"Quite right, I don't put up with idle slaves," replied the Queen. "Isn't that right, girls?"

"Yes, my Queen," they replied in unison, both gleefully smiling at Mister Windsor. Any slave reporting directly to the Queen had to show enthusiasm for being allowed to serve her. Anything less than a happy disposition would result in speedy correction.

"I have decided that you should stay in the Royal Palace for the next two days," decided the Queen. "This will give us an opportunity to discuss trade arrangements going forward."

"Thank you, Ma'am," replied Samuel. "I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that will be mutually beneficial. As always, I'm loyal to the Natawe Royal family."

"I will allow you some use of my personal slave girls while you're here," said N'Zana. "You will find them eager to service you and give pleasure. Make sure to let me know if they are lacking."

"That is most generous of you, Ma'am," replied Windsor, and he was then ushered out the door by the Maid.

N'Zana giggled to herself. She lent the slave girls to anybody in the Palace who she saw as being potentially useful. While they engaged in the act of coitus, they were instructed to find out any information that would be useful to the monarch.

******

Samuel Windsor stood in his room, wearing his dressing gown. The servants had filled the large metal bath with hot water, and he was now awaiting the slaves that were promised for his entertainment.

There was a knock at the door.

"Enter," commanded Samuel.

In walked the two naked white girls that he had ogled earlier. Behind them was a black slave girl, wearing a white smock, and holding a riding crop. She swiped the blonde girl's backside, and elicited a yelp.

"Make sure you perform your duties as Her Majesty demanded," said the black girl.

"Yes, N'Suru," replied the bare slave.

The black girl left and closed the door.

"I'm Penelope Latton," said the brunette, smiling.

"And I'm Lady Hermione Charlbury," said the blonde. "Our bodies have been provided for your pleasure."

Samuel undid his robe.

"May we begin by sucking your cock, please, Mister Windsor?" begged Penelope, grinning broadly.

The two girls hurried over to him and knelt in front of his manhood. Penelope put her mouth to his balls, teasing them with her tongue. Hermione put his shaft between her lips and moved her head up and down on his cock. He was hard instantly, and relished the idea of having two posh young white ladies reduced to pleasuring him on command.

He grabbed Hermione's hair and used it to move her head up and down more forcefully, eliciting loud slurping sounds. Drool was dripping from her mouth.

A few minutes later, he withdrew and grabbed both girls by their hair, tugging them close to his cock. His semen erupted across their faces.

"Thank you very much, Mister Windsor," said Penelope, with cum dribbling down her cheek. "May we please join you in the bath?"

******

The bath was large enough for them to all comfortably fit. The two naked slave girls had washed each other thoroughly in front of him, caressing each other's breasts, and stroking each other's cunnies. He could see their thighs quivering with anticipation, and his cock hardened again. He put his fingers between Lady Charlbury's legs and started to stroke her nubbin. He put a finger inside to feel her wetness, which had been exacerbated by the aphrodisiac.

Hermione moved across him with her legs apart, and mounted his shaft. Penelope continued to fondle the blonde girl, cupping Lady Charlbury's breasts in front of him, so that he could see her erect nipples.

"Crikey, Mister Windsor," said the blonde, moving up and down on his shaft. "Thank you so much. I think I would have exploded if I'd had to wait a moment longer."

Windsor leaned over to the nearby chair and picked up a riding crop. He swiped Hermione's perfectly formed derriere, making her yelp.

"We'll have a bit more effort, young lady," he commanded.

"Of course," smiled the nude blond slave girl, pushing her breasts to his chest, and riding him faster. "Penelope and I have been provided to give pleasure, and we shouldn't be allowed to dither!"

"Don't just sit there," he looked at Penelope, and grabbed her hand. He moved it down to her sex, and rubbed it against her pussy. "Give us a show!"

Penelope smiled, and got on all fours. She placed her fingers to her cunny and began to play.

"Am I providing satisfactory entertainment?" she asked, wriggling her bottom and looking into his eyes.

"Splendid. I'll be fucking you next!" said Samuel. "So, how are you two aristocratic young ladies coping with your servitude?"

"We've found it's easier to accept our position," replied Lady Charlbury, her beautiful breasts bouncing up and down as she rode him. "We know we won't be here forever, but fully embracing our nudity and enslavement means that we experience less correction with the leather strap and cane."

"And what about you, Penelope?" said Windsor, as he walloped the brunette's buttock with the riding crop. "Are you making the most of this?"

"Absolutely!" replied the nude heiress, while playing with her nubbin. "The oil that they apply to us every few days keeps us totally flustered. It sounds quite unladylike, I know, but I'll do anything for a fuck. All we have to do is to be a little adventurous and submissive in order to be granted release."

Penelope was frantically rubbing her clitoris as Samuel put two digits inside her. He moved his fingers in and out, feeling her wetness. Hermione rode up and down on his shaft, faster and faster, perspiration dripping from her forehead.

"You're allowed to come now, you filthy girls," he laughed.

Penelope played herself even more energetically as she was fingered. Eventually her eyelids narrowed as her thighs shuddered, and she moaned. Hermione leaned back, her bosoms bouncing beautifully as she moved up and down. As she came, she slowed her movements and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Penelope put her mouth to Samuel's cock as Lady Charlbury dismounted. A few seconds later he erupted into her throat. He held her head until she had swallowed, then allowed her to sit up.

"Thank you so much, Mister Windsor," said Hermione.

"That was quite delicious," giggled Penelope.

******

N'Suru eventually joined them for the afternoon's copulation. She was now naked, and engaged in playful lesbian activity with Hermione. The black girl wore a dildo strapped around her groin, and was riding the blonde slave in the missionary position.

Samuel was enjoying the show as he fucked Penelope from behind. He pulled her hair back as he thrusted, and slapped her backside forcefully. The dark haired slave smiled as she was both ridden and walloped at the same time. She touched her breast as her submissiveness made her even more flustered.

"How did you end up serving cock like this, your Ladyship?" he asked Hermione.

N'Suru swiped Hermione's breast with the riding crop. "Answer the free citizen, you filthy girl!"

"I ended up on one of Queen N'Zana's islands after being shipwrecked," replied Lady Charlbury, as the dildo moved in and out of her cunny. "As I have no papers, I've been compelled to slave in the bare for Her Majesty until funds are received from England to free me."

"Are you rutted by women, as well as men?" asked Mister Windsor.

"Absolutely! Queen N'Zana's Maids apply the necessary discipline to ensure that I provide pleasure to anyone in the Royal Court that I am lent to."

"How delightful," said Samuel. "There's nothing like an aristocrat being made to submit. I once owned a slave that was in a similar position. Lady Burford came into my possession fifteen years ago, and she provided a good deal of entertainment, before I eventually gave her away."

******

N'Suru, Penelope and Lady Charlbury lay naked on the floor on their bellies, with their arms outstretched. N'Deva, the Maid, held a rattan cane, stroking it gently across the naked buttocks presented to her. The nude slaves knew that candour was vital in their post-coitus interrogation if they were to avoid any painful stripes across their backsides.

"Tell all you learn while fucking white man," she commanded.

They related all details of their copulation with Samuel Windsor while N'Deva and the Queen listened.

"So he owned Lady Christina Burford?" said the Queen. "This is most interesting. Lady Christina disappeared years ago, and Mister Windsor was involved in dealing with her estate."

N'Zana thought for a moment.

"We must find this slave who was once Lady Burford, and bring her to the palace," said the Queen. "She has a story to her which might be of benefit in our negotiations with Mister Windsor's company."