The Helpful Citizen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven gagged for a moment as the head pushed into his throat. He paused to adjust and tried again, this time succeeding in getting almost half of Vaughn's cock in his mouth. It was so large and thick that learning to suck it well would take practice. I want that, he suddenly felt desperately.

Looking up at Vaughn, he saw him staring down at him. Vaughn winked, and he winked back, feeling stupid for some reason. He let his tongue run under the man's cock while he sucked it. Vaughn continued to stare at him, and Steven wondered what kind of pleasure it gave the man to watch what was being done to him.

Now his own cock was hard and dripping and screaming for attention. But he didn't want Vaughn to see how needy he was. I'm only helping him out. Then he realized that his kneeling position meant Vaughn couldn't see his lower body. So he let one hand leave Vaughn's shaft and fall between his own legs. He found his cock and began stroking hard. His mouth moaned around Vaughn's shaft as his hand pleasured his own.

Just a few moments later, Steven wanted to scream as he orgasmed, but his scream turned into a gag as over half the man's cock slid into his throat. Vaughn's cock seemed to be swelling larger and it was even harder to swallow. He had to pull back--but suddenly the black cock spasmed and semen filled his mouth.

It bulged his cheeks and some squirted out the sides of his mouth. He involuntarily gulped, swallowing too much at once and making his throat hurt. He swallowed again, this time tasting the hot seed sliding over his tongue--and finding he liked it just as much as he had before.

Vaughn suddenly pulled his cock back and out of Steven's mouth, shooting another strand of semen across his face, just as the con man had done before. Was this something black men liked to do?

Vaughn squeezed his hand forward along his own cock, squeezing a final long strand of sperm out onto Steven's outstretched tongue. Steven wanted every drop in his mouth.

He swallowed and licked his lips and, after a slow breath, said, "Does that feel better?"

"You have no idea," sighed Vaughn contentedly.

"Glad to help," he panted, trying to keep his voice neutral but realizing that his hand was still stroking his own cock. He wanted more stimulation, but he also didn't want Vaughn to know what he was doing, so reluctantly he stopped.

Somehow he couldn't bring himself to move from his kneeling position. He brought a hand up to heft the man's huge scrotum. "It must have been a long time without sex for you. I've never seen so much semen in one orgasm."

"It's usually about that much," said Vaughn, smiling.

Steven fondled one of his balls. "I can and cannot believe it," he said.

"That was an unexpected surprise, Mr. Hill," said Vaughn.

Steven felt liquefied sperm starting to slide down his cheeks and nose. Suddenly he felt dirty.

He stood up, "Are we finished? I want to take a shower."

"Actually, yes," Vaughn said, "Would you mind if I had a quick shower too? I need to be presentable when I go back to the station."

He wasn't sure he wanted to let Vaughn use his personal shower but felt an obligation to help the man get back to normal. "Okay," he said, "but me first. I need it most. Wait here." He turned and headed upstairs.

Vaughn watched him go. When he was out of sight, he walked over to the couch and pressed Stop on the computer's video controls. He hoped he'd estimated the cameras' viewing angles correctly. He closed his computer and put it in his bag. He pulled off his tie and climbed the stairs after Steven.

* *

Steven's mouth was tired but his body still wanted attention. He felt like playing with himself again as he showered but knew Vaughn was waiting. If he could get Vaughn out of the house quickly, he could have a more enjoyable session.

After washing he stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Not wanting to greet the police detective in the nude, he walked into his bedroom to grab his robe. He gasped.

Vaughn was laying on his side on his and Marina's bed. He was nude and his swollen cock hung down. His body was every bit as impressive as it had appeared under his suit. His chest was covered sparsely by hair. "I thought we might have some more fun," said the muscular black man.

Steven felt a sudden surge of lust but controlled himself. "I can't," he said. "Vaughn... Detective Jeffers, I'm an engaged man. This is my house with my fiancée and our bed. What happened was ... nice--but it was wrong and to go any further would make it worse."

"I understand completely," said Vaughn, sitting up. "I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do. I was just thinking I might help you out--I know you're still in need."

"No!" Steven shouted in frustration. "Enough!"

"Fine, fine," Vaughn said. "Then I'll just take that shower and get back to work."

"Go ahead," said Steven, making a point of turning away from the naked man. He dropped his towel and grabbed his robe, leaving the bedroom and heading down the stairs.

* *

He was only halfway down the stairs when the doorbell rang. Unbelievable!

What if it was his neighbor? Davis couldn't have chosen a worse time. If Davis found out he had a naked black man upstairs in his shower, the whole neighborhood would explode with gossip.

Making sure his robe was tightly around his body, Steven opened the door as far as the chain latch would go and peeked through the crack. He was surprised to see it wasn't Davis, but another black man. He recognized him quickly. "Detective Timmons, what can I do for you?"

Timmons looked tired and his suit was disheveled. He was younger than Vaughn but not as attractive. His face looked more cynical, like the badness he'd seen in the world affected him more. His height and build were about the same as Vaughn's, a few centimeters taller than Steven himself, and muscular. Do the two partners also worked out together? "I'm here to see Detective Jeffers," he said.

"Detective Jeffers? Why do you think he would be here?" he lied, wincing when he realized Vaughn's car was probably parked in front of his house.

"Because I drove him here, Mr. Hill," grunted Timmons. "We're partners after all."

Steven blushed at being caught lying. "Sorry," he apologized. Timmons must have napped in the car for a while.

"May I come in, Mr. Hill?"

"Of course." Steven closed the door, removed the chain, and reopened the door. Timmons's eyes immediately zeroed in on his bathrobe-clad body. "I was just getting out of the shower," Steven said quickly, "I should go change."

"Don't bother. You look just fine."

Steven resisted letting the compliment affect him. "I'll bet you'd like a cup of coffee."

"Sounds good." Timmons followed him into the kitchen, watching Steven's backside under the robe and his bare legs beneath. "Where's Jeffers?"

"Upstairs in the shower."

"I thought so. I could smell sex in the air when I came in the house." Timmons shook his head. "The idiot could get in a lot of trouble. Using you to catch criminals is one thing. But having sex with a client crosses the line. Hope he doesn't get suspended."

Steven gasped and forgot about making coffee. "You're not going to tell anyone, are you?"

"I'm not sure yet. The rules say I'm supposed to report infractions like this to my superiors."

"But he's your partner." Steven thought quickly. "We didn't do anything I didn't agree too." Timmons's expression did not change. "You know he's a good man. He hadn't had sex in a while and I was lonely too. He just asked me to help him out a little. Please, Detective Timmons, give us a break. Say something."

A gleam came into Timmons's eyes. "Would you be willing to help me out a little? Jeffers isn't the only one with needs."

Steven froze. "What do you mean?" He stared as the man reached down to his gray slacks and undid his belt. "No, not that."

Timmons laughed. "Do it, or I'll bring Jeffers up on an ethics-violation charge." He pulled his cock out and tugged on its head as it grew completely erect. "Besides, we're partners--we share everything," he added with a cynical laugh.

"My god," said Steven staring at another large black cock. But this one was simply gorgeous. It looked like it was carved from ebony and perfectly streamlined, straight. Steven felt dizzy as he stared at it. For some reason, his anus twitched. His legs grew weak. Half of his instincts made him want to turn around and bend over--like he remembered being bent over and fucked by the con men. He had fantasized about that after. The other half of his instincts make him want to fall on his knees and kiss it.

Timmons decided for him. "Do you know how many times I've watched the evidence video? That ass of yours in that bikini--and then when it came off and you spread your legs for that con man. I saw how much you loved it."

Timmons took three steps forward, grabbed Steven by the shoulders, spun him around, and pushed his chest and face down onto the kitchen island. Behind him now, he grabbed his cock and spit onto it to lubricate it. He shoved the robe up over Steven's hips and lined his cock up with his anus--immediately pushing forward and thrusting half his cock into the tight ass.

Timmons groaned. "That's it, man. You're really helping me out too," groaned the black man.

Steven was shocked at the fast invasion. I'm only doing this to protect Vaughn, Steven said to himself. But his body began to respond, and he spread his legs wider to accommodate the penetration. Timmons's cock began swelling after only about two minutes of pounding. He was grunting, and his fingers were digging into the flesh of Steven's ass. Steven closed his eyes and gave himself over to the pulsing sensations.

He almost missed it, but a noise intruded into his consciousness--Vaughn had come silently down the stairs and entered the kitchen and was staring at them.

Timmons was oblivious to everything except the sight and feel of his cock pumping in and out of the tight ass before him--and he began to orgasm. He pumped and shot his load.

A few moments later, as Timmons's jerking thrusts subsided he became aware that they were not along.

"Well, Timmons," said Vaughn. "I see you got tired of waiting in the car."

Timmons was slowly stroking his cock to squeeze out the last drops to fall onto Steven's ass. He didn't seem at all worried to be caught fucking their client.

"Yeah, partner," he said to Jeffers. "I was stuck out in that car for a long time. Then I realized what you were probably doing in here. Got me worked up."

"You should have joined us."

Steven's brow furrowed at that.

Vaughn walked past the two of them and poured himself a cup of coffee. "Hurry it up, will you? We need to get going."

Timmons slapped Steven on the ass once and then tucked his softening cock back into his pants. "Good to see you again, Mr. Hill," he said with a sarcastic grin. "Appreciate your 'help'" Without further ceremony, he turned and headed out the front door.

"Don't mind Timmons," Detective Jeffers said. "He's blunt but a good cop."

"Okay," Steven replied, still leaning over the kitchen counter, needing its support. His mind was blank and he knew only that he wanted another shower.

"It's late and we need to get back to work. We'll be in touch soon about Carl Stone." Then Jeffers too was gone.

* *

Steven finally managed to stand up straight. His legs were still weak and something liquid was slowly dripping down them. His jaw was sore from being stretched open so wide. His anus felt ... he wasn't sure how he felt down there but was certain he'd feel after-effects tomorrow.

His foot was on the first stair up toward the shower when his doorbell rang again. His heart raced. Did the detectives forget something?

"Coming," he yelled, straightening and tightening his robe around him. The doorbell began ringing non-stop. He replaced the latch chain and opened the door a crack. "What is it?"

Damn! Not Davis!

"Good evening, Steven," said his neighbor. "I'd like to come in for a visit." He was smiling but his eyes were cold.

"Sorry, but this is a bad time." Steven closed the door on him. Davis immediately started pounding on it with his fist. He re-opened the door a crack. "What is it, Davis? I'm busy."

"Too busy for a neighbor, but not too busy to entertain some black men?" replied Davis.

Steven caught his breath. "What do you mean?"

Davis had an unpleasant expression on his face. "What part of entertain and black men don't you understand? I saw them leave not two minutes ago."

"Those men are police detectives, Davis. I've been doing them a favor, that's all."

"Is that what you call it? Wearing slutty clothes for them and getting them off?

"I don't appreciate what you seem to be insinuating!" Steven protested, but a shadow of doubt crept into his mind. "I am an engaged man--and heterosexual! Go away!" Steven slammed the door closed again.

Davis had made him angry, though he knew part of that anger was towards himself. He loved his wife. What was I thinking? he thought.

Davis pounded on the door again. "Go away!" he shouted through the door.

"Did you like servicing black cock?" Davis yelled.

"You're sick, Davis Dorn. Now get off my property or I'm calling the cops."

"You sucked that man's dick. And probably the other one's too," he yelled again.

"I don't know what you mean," he shouted back.

"I saw you!"

Steven's face drained of color. He opened door open again, enough to hiss "Keep it down." He tried to look past Davis to see if any of their other neighbors could have heard Davis's loud voice.

Through the crack in the door, Davis said more quietly, "I saw you. Like from a front-row seat and plain as day. Prancing around the house in that little tiny slip of underwear. Kneeling before that black man and taking his big cock in your mouth. Wished I'd had my camera with me. You looked like you were in love with it."

"You spied on me!"

"I've been peeking in your windows ever since you came outside in that bikini two weeks ago. I've got a thing for peeping on hot guys. Hadn't seen much--except that whenever Marina's out of town you start wearing that sexy little outfit as much as you can. That is until today when a couple of black men pulled into your driveway."

"You damned pervert," gasped Steven.

"Can't argue with you there," laughed Davis. "You should see my collection of sex toys at home. Some I haven't had a chance to try out yet. Wait a minute. What am I saying? You are going to see my collection of toys, up close and personal."

"Oh, my god," moaned Steven. "What do you mean?"

"I've been wanting my own personal slut for years now."

"No!"

"Yes. So unless you want Marina finding out that her handsome husband likes cocks--especially big black ones--we're going to take our relationship to a new level. I've got a thing for hot men who have to do what I say."

Steven was breathing heavily as he stared at his neighbor in horror. Could he call Davis's bluff? He slammed the door on him. "Go home or I'm calling the cops."

"What if the neighbors hear what I have to say?"

"It's just your word against mine, Davis. Nobody will believe you." Though Steven wasn't so sure. Rumors could do a lot of damage.

"Wait until Marina finds out what you've been up to."

"You have no proof. Do you think she'll believe me--or the perverted neighbor who likes to stare at my ass? Now go home before I call the police and tell them you tried to force your way into my house."

Davis's face twitched. "Okay. I'm leaving. But we know the truth--you're a cocksucker, and probably more. It wouldn't surprise me if you even let them fuck you, the way you like showing your ass."

"You're disgusting, Davis," Steven said.

"Just remember," Davis said in parting, "This is not over!"

* *

Steven sat down in the chair across from the couch and almost wanted to cry. This day was too much. But almost immediately he stopped himself. Davis was a crude and had dangerous information--but ... at least I stood up to him.

And he'd learned a good lesson--at a minimum, to be more careful about keeping the curtains closed to prying eyes. Hopefully, the Davis problem would go away.

* *

12