The Hidden Kink of Spanking

Story Info
Divorcee finds out she likes to be spanked...
3.1k words
4.62
5.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few years since my divorce and I had decided to start dating again. My name is Jill and I was married for 10 years before we decided to divorce. I was able to stay at home with the kids while he worked. It was a nice life to have, but we grew apart and fell out of love. I will say that his lack of sex drive was part of it.

I think my breasts are my best feature. They look good on my small body and don't sag at all. My nipples get super hard when I'm turned on though and it's hard to find a bra that will hide them. I'm 5' 4" but I usually wear at least a three inch heel. I've been told my eyes are my second best feature, they're a deep green and go great with my longer brown hair. I've been working out since the divorce and it's hard to find time to workout now that I have a job. I'm starting to feel confident about my body though. It's not quite where I want it but I've caught some guys staring at the gym.

Dating was a slow process, taking pictures that didn't show too much but also left some to the imagination. There were also the millions of questions along with the usual favorite food or favorite drink questions. After weeding through profile after profile I was able to find a date while I was sitting at my computer on another lonely Saturday night. I could tell he wasn't just looking for some quick action. We talked all night and I was able to setup a dinner date with Mark for the following Saturday.

My week was crazy and I didn't have much time to think about it. At lunch on Friday I realized that I needed to go and buy an outfit. I called my friend Mary and asked her if she would be up for dinner and shopping later that night. I didn't go into details but just told her that I was looking for some new outfits. I figured I could explain more once I saw her. I decided that we would grab something to eat first and then go shopping.

Mary was a career woman, always putting in long hours at the office. I'm not sure how her and her husband made time for each other. She always said that they had a great sex life though. There were many times she told me about the kinky things they had tried. I wish that was something I had right now.

I was excited to see her and after we sat down and ordered drinks I started to fill her in. "Well, I'm not going just to buy new outfits. I'm going on a date finally," I said.

She was totally surprised. "I never thought I would see the day," she said. I gave her the speech about being lonely and wanting someone to connect with. Secretly I was super horny and resolving that issue myself wasn't cutting it anymore.

"Tell me about him," she said.

"He's funny, cute, and has a great smile," I said.

"What about his body and you know, the other part?" she asked.

"He looks like he takes care of himself but we haven't really discussed sex or anything," I said.

We finished dinner and went to start shopping. The first store I went into didn't have much. In the second store I found a sexy black dress and some heels. "Damn girl, you are going to look hot in that!" Mary said. I felt super sexy, even borderline slutty in it. My breasts were showing just enough and it had a slit that showed just enough of my legs to be a tease. If I was bending over to pick something up that was a different story. I was also happy that the heels made my ass look good.

"Let's go to Victoria's Secret," I said after I finished paying. We walked into the store and Mary immediately went over to the section with the plunge and push-up bras.

"This will give you the cleavage that will make him want you," Mary said as I was looking through the normal bras.

I finally found one that didn't show too much but did give some lift. "I don't want something that shows too much," I told Mary as she went looking through the panty section next.

"Look at these ones Jill," Mary said. I turned around to see her holding up a pair of lacy bikini panties. I did have to admit they looked sexy and there wouldn't be any panty lines under my dress. I bought both items and then told Mary I was done shopping for the night and needed to get some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

"You better call me and tell me how it went," Mary said to me as she walked toward the other end of the parking garage to get her car. I could barely sleep that night. I was so nervous about my date coming up. I had not dated in 12 or so years and didn't even know how to act anymore. Later that afternoon I started to get ready for my date. I started out with a shower to make sure I shaved my legs and all the other areas too. I decided not to go bare between my legs but leave just a little bit up top.

I was drying myself off and could feel my nipples getting hard from the towel over them. Was I getting turned on thinking about what Mark had in his pants? I needed to calm down before the date so I laid down on the bed and reached into the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out my favorite vibrator.

It felt so good as it trailed down my body and I started with a gentle vibration on my clit. I turned up the intensity as I slid it into my pussy. I started to move it in and out with my one hand and reached up to start to pinch one of my nipples with the other. I was so turned on that I started to cum only a minute or so after sliding it into my pussy. It felt so good and I needed some time to catch my breath.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood up so I could finish getting ready. As I stood in front of my mirror I slid my panties on and then put my bra on too. I put my dress on slowly, loving how the material felt against my skin. After doing a quick spin in front of the mirror I had to admit that I looked pretty fuckable. I decided to put some makeup on here and there but wanted to go with a deep red lipstick. I was wondering if Mark was going to be able keep his hands off me tonight.

Still nervous, I slipped my heels on and walked out the door. I was meeting Mark at the restaurant at six and didn't want to be late. I pulled in and saw him standing by the door as I went to park my car. The restaurant was well decorated outside and I was able to see why he had picked the place. There was lots of landscaping and it had a modern feel to it. As I walked up to the door of the restaurant, I was pleasantly surprised with his looks. I could tell he worked out and that his pictures were real. His smile was amazing and so were his eyes. I could have got lost in them for hours.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jill," I said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mark".

"You look amazing," he said.

We gave each other a quick hug and then he held the door open for me as I walked into the restaurant. The place was busy but they set us in a back corner which was nice so we could talk and get to know each other better. We sat down and were able to make small talk after the waitress took our drink order.

"How has your weekend been so far?" Mark asked. I could feel his eyes looking me all over, taking in my heels all the way up to my cleavage. I was feeling really confident in my bra choice now.

"Not bad, I was nervous about this date," I replied. Mark mentioned that he had been to this restaurant before and made several recommendations that sounded delicious.

"Let's just have a good time and get to know each other," Mark said as the waitress arrived with our drinks. We ordered our food and got back to small talk. We talked about all kinds of things such as favorite music and also what our favorite vacation spots were. I was pleased to hear that he liked beach locations like I did and also that he wanted to go to rock concerts just like me. We also compared notes and realized that we had been to some of the same concerts.

Mark was a total gentleman and I felt myself be able to relax after talking to him more. A few glasses of wine had me enjoying the night and the company. After declining desert we got the check from the waitress and Mark proceeded to pay the bill. The restaurant was by a river and as we were saying our good byes neither of us wanted to leave.

"Would you like to take a walk along the river?" Mark asked me.

"Of course, that would be great since it is such as nice night," I replied. After walking a minute or so we found a nice bench to sit down on.

"I had a really good time tonight," Mark replied. Mark turned towards me and I could feel his lips against mine suddenly.

There were several soft kisses before Mark asked me, "Would you like to go back to my place?". I had enjoyed the kiss and realized that I wanted Mark close to me for the rest of the night.

"Definitely," I replied and he gave me his address and said he would meet me there. He lived in an amazing house. I could see some of the cars in the garage and it wasn't even filled halfway. The landscaping was amazing and the stonework on the outside of the house was well done. He was waiting at the front door when I arrived. I followed him into his living room and could tell he had already set the scene with the lights low and candles in various places.

"Wow, you went all out," I said as I had a seat on the couch.

"I figured this would make things more relaxing," Mark said as he turned on the TV and we found a comedy to watch. When he sat back down again I noticed he was pretty close to me. The movie was funny and we were both laughing a lot. I felt Mark's hand on top of my leg, rubbing up and down.

I could feel myself getting turned on and realized this was the way that I had wanted things to go all night. I turned my head and started to kiss Mark. There was more passion in these kisses than the one after dinner. As we were kissing I reached down and started to unbutton his shirt. As the last button was undone, I helped him take the shirt off. He then helped me stand up and watched as I took the dress off and tossed it on the couch. "You look so sexy tonight," he said as he saw me for the first time in just a bra and panties.

"I want this really bad, but I want to take my time," I whispered as Mark laid me down gently on the couch. Mark proceeded to kiss me again and again. I felt him begin to kiss his way down my neck and over my chest. "I want you to suck on my nipples so bad Mark!" I moaned.

He reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I let it fall to the floor and Mark replied "your breasts are perfect". It felt amazing to have him take a nipple in his mouth. I could feel the electricity in my pussy as I could feel his tongue swirling around my nipples and them getting harder and harder. He stopped and then started to kiss his way down my body. He went all the way from my chest down to between my legs.

"I want you to eat my pussy," I told him as I needed a release. I helped him take my panties off and I was soaking wet. I couldn't remember the last time I had a guy go down on me. It felt great as I could feel his tongue on my clit. He licked and then I could feel him move lower and put his tongue into my pussy.

"Oh baby you feel so good," I moaned. It wasn't going to take much longer of this before I came. I could feel my orgasm building and grabbed Mark's head to pull it into my pussy. "Oh my god I'm cumming, I'm cumming," was all I could say as I felt the orgasm throughout my whole body.

"That was hot!" was the first thing I heard from Mark after.

"I haven't cum like that in the longest time," was my reply.

I wanted to return the favor with Mark but wanted to take my time too. I pushed him back on the couch and helped him unbuckle his pants and take them off. He still had his boxers on but I could already tell he was well-endowed. I started to rub his cock through his underwear and realized that it was still getting bigger. "I want to have my tongue and mouth all over that cock," I whispered in his ear. I slid down his body and pulled his boxers off. They ended up next to the couch too. I began to rub my breasts and hard nipples all over his hard cock.

"That feels amazing Jill, don't stop," he moaned.

"I want you in my mouth," I replied and took his cock into my mouth a little bit at a time. It had been such a long time since I sucked a cock. Mark was definitely bigger than my ex in length and girth and it took all I had to get him into my mouth. His head was huge as well. It felt so good as it slid into my mouth. I started to moan. "Mmmmmm, mmmm," I started and I could tell the vibrations were having the desired effect on Mark's cock.

I could tell he was close to cumming. I let his cock out of my mouth with a pop. I took his balls into mouth and sucked on them gently. I could also tell he liked it when I used my tongue all over. I felt really comfortable with Mark for some reason and I heard myself say "I want you to spank me before I get that cock into my pussy!". I had asked my ex to try this many times but he was too shy in that department. I figured this was as good a time as any to try it out.

"Are you sure?" Mark replied.

"I am so sure!" I breathlessly said.

Mark sat up and had me lay across his lap. "Your ass looks amazing," was the last thing I heard from him before I felt a sharp sting on my ass. It felt so good at the same time. He switched and spanked the other side of my ass. He gave a few more swats, alternating sides as he went.

"How does that feel?" Mark asked me.

"So good, please do it again," I replied. I felt my ass getting warm.

"Should I keep going?" Mark asked me. "Your ass is getting red". I could feel my pussy getting wetter than before. I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting by this idea. I definitely had to make sure I did this more often.

"Spank me harder!" I said. I started to count the number of times I definitely wished my ex wouldn't have been so quiet in this area of our sex life. "I want to feel you deep inside me and I want to ride you," I tried to tell Mark but my voice came out barely more than a whisper. Mark reached over to the nightstand drawer to get a condom but I told him not to bother. It had been so long since I had a hard cock in me and I wanted to feel all of it. I crawled back up Mark's body and used my hand to guide his naked cock into my pussy.

"You feel so tight and wet," I could hear him say as I sank my soaking wet pussy down on his cock. It felt so good and I needed to take a few seconds to enjoy feeling that full. I slowly started to rock back and forth on his cock, I could feel his cock rubbing up against my clit. I felt his hands reach up and grab my breasts to play with my nipples. He teased them with his fingers and it caused me to squirm on his cock. I took his hands in mine and began to ride him harder and faster.

"I'm going to cum if you keep on doing that," he said breathlessly. I could feel an orgasm building inside me as well.

"I'm going to cum soon too!" came out as a scream from me. I could feel Mark's rock hard cock thrusting up into me faster and faster. Not even 30 seconds later I felt my pussy clamp down on his cock. My orgasm rippled through my body. My body tensed up and I could feel it all the way in my toes.

"Yes, yes, yessssss," I hissed as I felt his cock begin to spasm deep in my pussy.

"You feel so good," Mark yelled as I could feel him filling me up inside. It felt so good to have my pussy full of cum again. I slowly felt Mark's cock shrinking and I finally stood up and it fell out of me. His cock was covered with our juices and I was filled up and cum was leaking out of me. I was so glad that I didn't have him use a condom.

"Come here and let me suck your cock," was the first thing I said to him. I crawled back over to him and told him "I want to taste your cum in my mouth". I looked up at Mark and saw the smile creeping across his face. I began to wonder when we could go on another date....