The High School Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers

"No... maybe... I don't know... sure," he said.

"Well, my answer is no, but I want to make you happy. Find me something like this that is at least a little longer and maybe I will agree," she compromised.

Tony was a man on a mission as he scoured the racks and asked the sales girls for help. Maria wore a size 2, so they had plenty of items that would fit her and he soon returned with three he had chosen.

The first was a tight straight skirt that had a slit right up the front that came to her crotch. The second was similar, but had slits up both sides that came almost to her waist. The third was white and pleated like the micro skirt she had tried before, but it at least covered her ass, albeit barely and she thought it looked cute on her.

"OK, I like this one," she told Tony as she modeled it for him.

"Great, now try these tops with it," he said.

She tried several for him and settled for a thin red button up blouse that fit her body snuggly and accentuated her breasts as they stretched the material on the front. This seemed to thrill him. Next, they selected a pair of block heeled sandals with open toes and ankle straps in a white and gray python leather print, and a pair of red lace thong panties to complete the outfit.

"Ok, well this has been fun, honey. I really enjoyed myself, thank you. I have no idea where I can ever wear this stuff, but I do feel sexy in it," she told her husband.

"I have that figured out already. There is a club here in Savannah that sounds like fun. I found it on the Internet this morning and the girls here recommended it as well. It has two floors with pool tables and video games on the ground and a dance floor upstairs. We can go there Friday night, since it will be our last night on the island and party our little hearts out," Tony offered excitedly.

"OK, I like where this is going," Maria agreed.

"It is a wild and fun place," their sales girl interjected into their conversation. "Great music and good drinks, but be aware, they will try to get you to dance on the bar with some other girls and female bartenders. I've done it a few times before and it is a real ego boost if you are all right with giving guys upskirt panty shots. You can be sure you, and your new outfit, will have a lot of admirers."

Maria looked at her husband as if to ask, "Are you OK with that?" He merely shrugged in response.

"One more thing before we go, honey. I want to buy you a new bathing suit while we are here," he told Maria.

"I don't need a new suit, honey. The three I have are perfectly fine and they fit me nicely," she protested.

"Yes, but I want to get you something that says a little less 'I'm a teacher' and more 'I'm a little slutty', please."

Maria started to protest further, but then decided against it when she saw how much her husband was enjoying the experience.

He had her try on several bikinis, some of which were downright nasty. They were constructed from very thin translucent material and the tops barely covered her nipples, while the bottoms did not quite cover her neatly trimmed small pubic area. However, she came out of the dressing room in each one so that her husband would be entertained. She realized only after she had modeled a few of the nastiest bikinis, that she was also entertaining two young guys who were there with their girlfriends. The boys had positioned themselves two racks over, where they had a clear view of her floor show. It concerned Maria somewhat that she, once again, felt the excitement of knowing that they had seen her in the revealing bikinis, but that did not stop her from modeling the nastiest one again, while the boys were still watching.

Maria settled for a neon watermelon colored bikini with a triangle top that featured thin ties behind the neck and back, with adjustable cups along a thin string that allowed for more or less coverage by sliding the material along it. The bottoms tied on the sides and were tiny, but provided moderate rear coverage while still baring as much leg as possible.

"OK, let's go back to the house now, Tony. I want to spend some time on the beach with you," she urged.

On their way back, they picked up a light lunch, a styrofoam cooler filled with ice and three chilled bottles of Sauvignon Blanc, which they placed in the cooler. Tony wasn't a big fan of white wine, but Maria was and he was enjoying her more free spirit, so he wanted to encourage that behavior.

Once back at the house, Tony quickly changed into his swim trunks and took the cooler, lunch, and towels down to the beach. Maria followed him about ten minutes later and, to his delight, she was wearing her new bikini sans coverup. Baby steps, he thought. Just yesterday, she would not have been comfortable walking down here without something over her suit. This is progress.

She stretched out on the towel Tony had prepared for her and took the glass of wine that he offered. They ate the lunch they had bought, and each had a second glass of wine. By the third, their conversation had turned to recent events.

"I am really enjoying you loosening up a bit and not trying to control everything so much, babe. It is a huge turn on for me, thank you," Tony told Maria.

"Well, truth be told, I am enjoying it as well, my love. I have felt the responsibility of being a mom and a teacher for so long, I forgot how to be a sensual woman, I think. I am enjoying being a little looser and I am truly enjoying your attitude. You are like a little puppy dog at times."

"I understand completely, but I hope you will continue to relax and let your inner hot-wife emerge. You have the face and the body of a beautiful twenty-five-year-old and you should enjoy it to its fullest. Now that Armando is leaving for college, you and I will have a lot more time for adult activities."

"I agree, Tony, and I am looking forward to showing you that I can and will be a hot-wife for you in every way. Full disclosure though, sweetheart, last night I may have been a bit of a hot-wife without intending to be. I got up in the middle of the night for a bottle of water and I ran into Leo in the kitchen."

"Yes...so?"

"So, I was wearing only a short tank top and panties at the time and I didn't exactly rush back to our room. I stood there and talked to him for a couple of minutes."

"Well, I'm sure you made that young man's night. How did you feel about it, honey?"

"I masturbated as soon as I got back into bed. That's how I felt about it. Letting him see me, however innocent it may have been, turned me on. It made me feel wicked. Do you hate me now?"

"To the contrary, my hot-wife, I've gotten a hard on just listening to your story. I just wish there was more to it — a lot more."

"I've always thought you enjoyed showing me off to other people, but I always thought it was an ego thing for you — me as a trophy wife and all. But I realize now that it is a sexual turn on for you to show me off to others."

"Guilty as charged. Sometimes, in the past when you have shown more skin than you intended, it has left me breathless."

"Yeah, well I sort of 'accidentally on purpose' showed a lot of skin on movie night this week as well. I surprised myself when I did it, but it really turned me on, babe," Maria admitted.

"I know. I knew it when you were doing it and it thrilled me. I only wish you could have taken it further, sweetheart."

"Wow! How have you been able to deal with my cluelessness for the past twenty-two years? You must have been so sexually frustrated," Maria asked with a worried look in her eyes.

"Patience, my love, patience. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I am married to the most beautiful, smartest, most talented, and most loving woman in the world."

"Well, I thank you for your patience, husband, and I will do what I can to make it up to you."

"You can start now, if you like. There are two linemen up on the utility pole next to our house and I have seen them checking you out for the last half an hour."

"Ok, so what should I do, as your newly hot-wife?"

"Take off your top and lie back on the towel."

Maria looked at Tony and took a big gulp of wine, then handed him the glass. Still looking at him, she untied the string at her neck and the one at her back and pulled the bikini top off her chest. She then laid back on her towel and said, "Can I have my drink back now?"

After a few minutes, Maria asked, "What's happening? Are they checking me out or not?"

"Oh, yeah," Tony said. "They haven't stopped looking over here. I think one of them took pictures with his mobile phone."

Maria's nipples visibly stiffened when she heard his report. She remained in the same position for a while until Tony told her the men had departed.

"Well, that was thrilling. Did it do anything for you, Tony?"

"Let's go inside before the boys get home and I will show you."

The next day Maria woke up at 9:00AM and found the house empty. While she would miss Tony's company, she was looking forward to reading another book and enjoying herself on the beach. She wore her new bikini again, even though Tony would not be there to appreciate it.

She brought A Wife Surrenders to Temptation to read this time. In addition, she had a thermos with enough premixed Bloody Mary in it for at least two or three drinks. A couple of hours later, she heard the sounds of people approaching. Looking in the direction from which the sounds were coming, she saw that it was two men, and they were walking toward her.

"Hello there!" One of them said as they reached her.

"Hi. How can I help you?" She replied.

"Sorry. It must seem odd that two strange guys are walking up to you out of nowhere," he said. "To be frank, we work for the cable company and we were working up on that pole over there yesterday when you were out here sunning yourself."

"Okay. That is a little embarrassing," Maria said cautiously.

"Oh, please. Not at all. You made our day. We should be embarrassed for coming up to you unannounced," he said. "My name is Mark, and he is Phillip."

"I'm Maria."

"Nice to meet you, Maria," Mark said. "May we join you for a few minutes?"

"I guess so. What is this about?"

Mark explained that Phillip and he couldn't stop talking about how sexy she looked the day before. "You seemed so comfortable exposing your breasts out here where anyone could see," Mark said. "We both thought that was very hot and figured you must be a model or something."

Maria did a mental eye-roll. Comfortable? Not at all, she thought. Model? I'm 5'2" tall. There aren't too many models with that stature.

"Well, thank you for the compliment. Removing my top was my husband's idea, and I did it to indulge him. He thinks I should be more daring and come out of my shell."

"We definitely agree with his thinking. You have a great body," Phillip chimed in to say.

"Which brings us to the reason for our visit," Mark stepped back in to say. "I hope it is OK that we took a few pictures of you with our mobile phones while we were up on the pole yesterday..."

"I guess that if I'm willing to expose my boobs in public, I should understand people might take pictures of them. Just please keep me off the Internet, guys."

"Oh, we would never," Mark lied. He had posted nude pictures of his own wife on websites previously. "We hoped that you would do a little modeling for us, but with our cameras closer this time."

"Guys, I told you. I'm not a model. It would be a waste of your time," Maria protested.

"Oh, no. Far from it. I'm an amateur photographer during my off time and I prefer candid shots of regular people. Let me show you."

Mark flipped through a few digital pictures that he said he had taken previously. They revealed a handful of women in bikinis, and some totally naked, posing for the camera — none of which looked professional. All of which he had actually downloaded from the Internet. Turning the camera lens toward her, he quickly snapped two pictures of Maria, who instinctively smiled at the camera and pushed her chest out.

Phillip smoothly stepped behind Maria and pulled at the bow at the back of her neck, releasing the top which quickly dropped and uncovered her breasts. When Maria did not immediately react to cover herself, Phillip pulled on the second bow at her back to completely release the top and pulled the garment away from her body.

Mark continued to snap pictures of her for a few seconds until Maria felt Phillip move his hand to the tie on the side of her bikini bottoms. "Not here," she objected. "Let's go inside."

The three of them made their way back to the house and, once inside the kitchen, Mark and Phillip wasted no time getting back to business.

Looking down, as Mark continued to take picture after picture of her fully exposed breasts, Maria felt Phillip moving her arms upward into position with her hands pushing her hair upward and her arms at shoulder height. Next, she saw Phillip's hands moving from behind her to cup her tits and tweak her nipples. Moving her eyes from the manipulation that was taking place at her chest, she looked straight at the camera lens as Mark steadily snapped picture after picture of her. The reality that she was allowing men - total strangers to her up until a few minutes ago - to touch her sexually was rapidly elevating her level of excitement.

Phillip could hear her breathing becoming more rapid and ragged as he shifted one of his hands from her breast and slid it down her torso to the edge of her bikini bottoms. Maria remained motionless and did not speak as he gently twisted and pulled on her nipple while his other hand began working its way inside her bikini.

When his fingertips reached her clit, she involuntarily jerked her hips forward in response to his touch and a faint, "Oh" came from her lips.

Phillip began to massage her clitoris in a soft circular motion, and Maria responded by gently pumping her pelvis back and forth. Mark was taking in all the action with his camera moving in close to get tight shots of her face, breasts, nipples, and crotch. Using his free hand, Mark pulled on the bow on her hip and helped his friend move the bikini off of her and down to her ankles.

Maria's brain was on fire. She was more excited than she had ever been by what these men were doing to her, but she was tormented by what the logical part of her mind was telling her and that was to stop this right now. She watched as Mark kneeled down in front of her to get ultra close-ups of her exposed vagina. Next, she felt the two men working as a team using their fingers to spread her labia open for the camera. Instinctively, she moved her legs apart to provide easier to access her wet pussy. In response, she felt Mark use his free had to slip a finger inside of her as he continued to snap pictures of the action.

Adding a second digit and then a third to his penetration of the willing woman, Mark pumped them in and out of Maria's overheated pussy. Her juices were flowing freely, which aided his efforts to finger fuck her and showed her excitement in the pictures he captured. "That's nice, baby. You like me fingering you, don't you, sexy?" He said.

"Yes," she admitted while pumping her hips in response. She felt herself moving close to orgasm as the two cable guys penetrated her and rubbed her clit. "Faster, harder," she begged as her orgasm began to kick in. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her as her knees weakened and buckled.

The two men never missed a beat with their digital manipulations as they lowered her to the floor while she continued to cum. Phillip stepped away from Maria's still twitching body and quickly removed his clothing. He looked down at the sexy slut on the floor and saw that she was slowly rotating her hips and pushing her cunt upward on Mark's fingers which were still invading her hot hole. Her breathing was rapid and her eyes were tightly shut as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm.

He motioned to Mark to remove his hand from Maria's crotch and then quickly crawled between her legs and slid his rigid cock into her wet, overheated pussy. It took Maria a second to register what had just happened and she experienced a moment of panic when she realized that a stranger was fucking her.

"I shouldn't. We can't," she stammered, all the while pumping her hips up to meet Phillip's thrusts.

Ignoring her weak protests, Phillip continued to pound away with his cock. "You don't really want me to stop, do you, sweetie?"

Lifting her head to look down her torso at his cock sliding in and out of her, Maria moved her hands to his buttocks and pulled on them to aid in his penetration of her hungry pussy. "No, I don't want you to stop. I really should insist that you do, but I like this. I like what you two are doing to me, so keep going baby. Keep on fucking me."

Maria continued to watch while Phillip fucked her for all he was worth. Her overheated pussy grew tighter the more he fucked her, increasing the pleasure for both of them. "I'm going to cum inside you," Phillip announced matter-of-factly.

"OK," Maria replied quietly as she felt the first hot ejaculations splashing inside of her. "Give it all to me. All of it. Every last drop."

As quickly as Phillip withdrew his cock from her, Mark had taken his place and was jackhammering his cock in and out of the hot little milf's tight pussy. Maria was loving the feelings that were taking place inside of her. She turned her head to the side and saw that Phillip had taken over photography duties and was digitally capturing what was being done to her. She caught a glimpse of her reflection in the glass of the kitchen door. It turned her on to seed herself lying prone on the floor with a man on top of her forcefully stabbing his cock into her.

A few minutes later, Maria felt her new partner's cock begin to swell inside of her and she was delighted to feel a fresh load of cum being deposited deep in her vaginal canal. Noticing the time, Maria said, "I think I have been enough of a slut for you guys today. My husband and the boys will be back soon. Oh, and I want copies of the pictures you took, please."

"No problem," Mark said as he ejected the SD card out of his camera. "Where is your computer?"

Maria retrieved her laptop from the bedroom and placed it on the kitchen table where Mark inserted the memory card and the device quickly downloaded all 100+ pictures that they had taken of her. On their way out the door, Mark and Phillip took one last opportunity to grope her tits and ass, which she allowed them, and said they would like to do this again sometime.

An hour later, Tony and the boys returned to the house. Maria had changed out of her bikini and was wearing the white short shorts and a thin red tank top that Tony had brought for her. "Really. You going to wear that in front of the boys?" He asked with a big grin on his face.

"Hope you like it, husband." Her white lace thong was clearly visible through the thin material of the skintight shorts and the low-cut tank top left very few of the details of her breasts to the imagination. She hoped it did not embarrass Armando, but did not think it would as he paid little heed to how his mom dressed. "I have something to show you later."

The boys, except Armando, reacted instantly to what she was wearing when she left the bedroom and walked into the main room. They hung around her for the rest of the afternoon watching her every move as she prepared dinner. Maria was aware of her admiring audience and it was having a very pleasant effect on her libido. Her nipples stayed erect most of the time and she could feel her internal lubrication plus the cum from her afternoon partners leaking out from between her labia lips as she moved about.

At dinner, Tony informed her that there was a change of plans for their return trip. Armando and he had been invited to take an all-day off-shore fishing trip on Sunday with a few guys he had met earlier in the week.

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers