The High School Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily pulled her skirt down over her ass and kissed Pete goodbye. "That's a good father who wouldn't have sex with his daughter - no matter how much she tried to tempt him. I've got to go back to work now. Bye, Daddy," she said as she smacked him on the ass and turned to leave the bar.

Maria, oblivious to what had been happening at the bar, focused on mastering her new skill of cock sucking and she had established a rhythm with the guy's strokes that were pushing the moderate-sized cock farther and farther down her throat. She was so focused on the blow job that it startled her when she felt the guy fucking her pussy ejaculate inside of her. He withdrew and a new cock slid smoothly inside her from behind and the replacement fucker began pumping her dripping pussy. This, however, was not what he wanted and, after a few minutes, he called to the bartender, "Toss me the stuff, will ya, Pete?"

The bartender retrieved a plastic bottle from behind the bar and walked it over to the pool table handing it to the customer fucking Maria. He opened the top and pushed it slightly into her asshole where he squeezed a copious amount of very slick lubricant and then used two fingers to shove the gel further up inside of her.

In response, Maria started to lift her head to voice her objections to the anal intrusion, but the guy with his hand on her head held her down on his cock and told her, "Just settle down, girl. You will be grateful for that lube in a minute." He pressed even harder with his cock, forcing more of it deeper into her mouth and partway down her throat.

The guy behind her continued his work at her ass while still plunging his cock in and out of her pussy. Adding more lube as he finger-fucked her ass with first one, then two, and finally three digits. Finally, satisfied that her asshole was sufficiently loosened, he removed his cock from her pussy and began his assault on her ass with it.

Maria's eyes flew wide open when she realized his full intentions and she tried to move away from the intruding pole, which resulted in her pushing more cock deeper down her throat, causing her to gag.

"Pick your poison, woman. In your ass or deeper down your throat," the guy behind her said without mercy. "Reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks. It will make this easier and you might even like it once I get it all the way inside your ass."

Moaning softly, Maria felt a tear running down her cheek as she did what he told her to do. She spread her cheeks as far as she could, and soon felt the head of his cock pop inside her ass. He applied more lube to the shaft as he began to work his dick back and forth inside her rectum, gaining more and more penetration as he did.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, he sank his cock balls-deep in her ass. The intense burning sensation she had been feeling was replaced by pressure in her abdomen, which was far easier to take.

Just as she was relaxing a bit with her first anal penetration, the cock in her mouth began to spew semen. "Hold it in your mouth! Don't spill any and don't swallow yet. I want to see it."

Don't swallow yet? I wasn't planning to swallow ever, Maria thought as her mouth was filling with cum. Oh, god, there is so much. I can't do this! her mind screamed.

Finally, the ejaculations stopped, and he slowly withdrew the shrinking cock. "Look up and show me what you are holding in your mouth," he told her.

Maria lifted her head and slowly, carefully opened her mouth to display the white viscous liquid she was holding there. It was a huge load, and she was struggling to contain it. She was therefore almost relieved when he instructed her to close her mouth and swallow it. It took three tries for her to get it all down, but she did it. She worried that she might throw up or something, but she found it slid down her throat smoothly and was not unpleasant tasting at all.

The oral distraction was helpful and it was only when Maria requested a drink to serve as a chaser to her cum shot she had just swallowed, that she knew the guy in her ass was fucking it very hard with full strokes and that she felt almost no discomfort at all. She lifted her hips and pulled her cheeks apart again to aid in his penetration.

"I think our party girl enjoys swallowing cum and being ass fucked, don't ya Darlin'?"

"Maybe," she answered coyly.

"Want to try the trifecta?" He asked.

"What's that," she asked.

"We'll show you," he told her as he withdrew from her ass. "Crawl up on the table."

It disappointed Maria that he had pulled out of her, as she felt empty and without stimulation now as she moved all the way up on the pool table where the sheet now covered more of it.

A new guy joined her on the table. Lying on his back, he used his hands to direct her to move on top of him and take his cock in her pussy. Another new guy moved in front of her and presented his cock for her to suck, which she began to do. Just as she began to think Well this isn't much different, her ass fucker returned and began working his cock back in her butt.

"It's called 'airtight'" he explained as he sank fully back inside of her again. "Another first for you, sexy!"

Maria nodded her head as she sucked the cock in her mouth and she focused on the various sensations that were flooding her body at the moment. The cocks in her ass and pussy were creating pleasurable feelings as they plunged in and out of her with only a thin piece of her flesh separating them. These amazing sensations were moving her to another orgasm and the pre-cum that was oozing from the cock her mouth was promising another cum shot soon.

I hope Tony can deal with what he has helped create. I won't be able to go back to what I was after everything this week. I've bottled up my sexuality for far too long and I will want more of this — a lot more, she thought as her orgasm overtook her and she pumped her hips up and down on the cocks in her ass and pussy - driving them deep inside of her with each alternating thrust.

As she was coming down from her release, she felt the cock in her ass pulse as it sprayed her bowels with hot cum. "Oh, that's nice," she purred as the ejaculations continued and soon the cock in her pussy started shooting jets of cum deep into her. How many is that? She wondered, having lost count.

"Relax your throat, I want to go deeper," the man at her face said.

Maria did her best to do as he asked and could take most of his cock into her mouth and somewhat down her throat. After a few minutes of face fucking, he rewarded her with a new load of cum in her mouth, which she first savored and then swallowed with ease this time.

For the next thirty minutes the guys that had not had a turn with her did so, including Pete who it turns out was not only the bartender, but the bar owner. Maria stayed on the pool table as the last guys were not into creative positions — they wanted to get on top of her, fuck her, and cum in her.

A few, including Maria, were up for round two, but Pete said no, he needed to open the bar again. Her ass fucker suggested that she go with him to his boat where he would introduce her to a new group of guys down at the dock. Wanting to go, but concerned about the time, she checked her mobile phone and saw that it was just 2:30 in the afternoon.

"I have an hour," she told him. "How far is it to your boat?"

"Five minutes," he replied happily.

As they were leaving the bar, Pete pulled Maria aside and cautioned her, "It's a rougher crowd down at the docks, sweetheart. I can manage the guys here, but it will be more of a free for all with that crowd."

"Thanks, Pete, but I think I can handle it. What are they going to do to me? Fuck me?" She said with a wry smile.

Pete was right about the men at the docks. As soon as they arrived, the men took Maria onboard a dirty old trawler and, once below decks, stripped her naked and fucked her repeatedly in her pussy, ass, and mouth. They also entertained themselves by shoving things like bottle necks and poles inside of her. There was no politeness, no patience, and they were rough with her — treating her like a whore. These men were dirty, missing teeth and called her every nasty name they could think of. Despite herself, Maria became turned on by the treatment. What am I becoming? she thought.

She had hoped she would have more cum in her to take back home and she got some, but most preferred to cum on her face, tits or ass, leaving her coated with semen. A couple even pissed on her after they had cum.

Somehow, she kept track of her time and she pulled herself away after a little over an hour. It was easier than it might have been, as this group took very little time to cum after they entered her. Averaging two or three minutes each. She retrieved her clothes and quickly dressed to leave, eschewing the offered towel. "I want Tony to see me like this," she decided.

She had been back at the beach house less than thirty minutes when she heard the guys returning. Tony was calling her name as he walked through the house.

"I'm in the bedroom," she called to him and he immediately entered.

The room was dark as Maria had closed the blinds and had turned all the lights off. "Leave them off. I want to talk with you first," she instructed Tony.

"OK," he answered tentatively.

"Close the door and just stay where you are for a sec. You told me you wished I had fucked more guys, right?" Maria challenged. "Did you mean that or were you just testing me?"

Tony nodded, "I really meant it, Maria. I would have liked that very much."

"Ok then, good," Maria said while taking in a deep breath. "You can turn the lights on now."

Flipping the light switch, Tony saw Maria wearing a very sexy dress that he had not seen before.

"What's going on, honey? What's up with the new dress? I thought you would wear the one we bought together tonight," Tony said as he began rapid firing questions at her.

"Stop asking questions for a minute and I will explain," Maria chided. "I felt badly that I had disappointed you on those two occasions this week and probably on others going farther back into our marriage that I am clueless about. I also disappointed myself, because I have let my need to control everything in my life and not let anything spoil my pristine reputation keep me in a boring rut that has probably been driving you crazy."

"So, instead of going to the beach again today, I went back to that shop we visited and bought this dress and some new underwear."

Tony started to speak, but Maria shushed him. "I wanted to see if I could find the courage to have sex with another man so I could come back here and tell you about it."

"So, you did that?" Tony jumped in.

"Please let me tell this my way. I am almost finished," she once again chided. "The same sales girl that helped us before assisted me and I confided in her I wanted to try sex outside of our marriage for the first time and that you were OK with it. She totally understood and recommended a bar where I could go and could probably meet a man even though it was the middle of the day."

Tony's breath was coming more rapidly now as he anticipated what she would say next, but he held his tongue, as he did not want to stop the narrative.

"She could tell that I was nervous, so she offered me a glass of champagne and a Viagra. When I questioned her about the pill, she explained that, it has a similar effect on women as it does on men, causing an increase in blood flow to a woman's sex organ and therefore, increased stimulation and sensitivity. I took the pill and changed into this outfit, then drove to the bar. By the time I got there, something inside of me had triggered and I was no longer nervous, but I was becoming very turned on."

It looked to her like Tony's head was about to pop, so she cut to the chase. "The men in the bar were very nice and very attentive. I had a drink with them and then I had sex with one of them."

"You did? You actually did? That's fucking awesome, Maria!" Tony exclaimed. "Where did he take you and how long were you with him? What did you do with him?"

"This is the tricky part," Maria thought. "He didn't take me anywhere. He fucked me right at the bar."

"He fucked you at the bar in front of the other people there?" Tony asked incredulously. "Did anyone get upset?"

"No, the bartender put a closed sign in the window and locked the door. Then they all had sex with me eventually," Maria whispered.

"All of them? How many were there?" Tony pressed.

"Ten or twelve, I think. I didn't really count," Maria answered.

"Fuck! Ten or twelve? That is a full on gang bang! You were OK with that and you let them do that to you?"

"Yes, I was more than OK with it. I wanted to do it and I enjoyed having all of them inside of me. Are you mad at me?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. "I wanted to make you happy and things just snowballed."

"No, honey, I'm not mad. I'm in shock maybe, but I am not mad. So you say that ten or twelve strangers fucked you in a bar this afternoon?"

"Well, some of them fucked me and I sucked some of them off, plus one guy fucked me in the ass. They also 'spit-roasted' me and made me 'airtight.' Two terms I did not know about until today."

Tony went pale as he listened to her last statement and he asked her quietly, "Anything else?"

"Well, yes, there is. After all the guys at the bar had sex with me, some of them wanted to go for round two and so did I, but the bartender said he needed to open the bar, so we would need to go somewhere else. The guy who fucked me in my ass said he worked on a boat at the docks about five minutes away, so we went there next."

"So he fucked you again on the boat?" Tony jumped in.

"Yes, he did and so did quite a few other new guys. They took my clothes off and laid me on the floor of a boat and did all sorts of things to me," she said matter-of-factly.

"How many this time?" Tony asked.

"More than at the bar, but I am not sure how many more. They were a lot quicker and more nasty. Whereas the guys at the bar all came in either my pussy or my ass or my mouth, some of these guys ejaculated on my face, boobs, pubic area, and ass. Two of them even peed on me." Maria felt a sense of relief now that most of the tale had been told.

"Did any of that upset you?" Tony asked again.

"Not really, no. I actually kinda liked it and I would have stayed longer if I didn't need to get back here to you and the boys."

"So, you have had sex with approximately 25-30 men today whom you let put the cocks anywhere they wanted to inside of you and ejaculate in or on you at their pleasure and you enjoyed it. Does that about sum it up?" He asked looking her directly in the eye.

"Yes," she answered quietly.

"Why did you stay in that dress?" He asked.

"I wasn't sure what you might want. Maybe you would want to see what I looked like when I met the men. I didn't clean up because maybe you would want to see all the dried cum on my body or maybe you would want to fuck me with all of this cum I still have inside of me. I just didn't know what would make you happy, Tony," she clarified.

Tony was silent for a full two minutes, which is a very long time when you worry about what is coming next. When he spoke, he moved to the bed and sat next to Maria and took her hand in his, "First, I am sorry if I put too much pressure on you about all the sex stuff. Second, I am honored that you loved and cared about me so much that you would push yourself so far. But third... " and then he hesitated for a moment and Maria was certain she felt her heart stop. "Third, this has made me so fucking hot that my balls are about to explode. You have moved from a shy, cautious school teacher to a cock whore and a cum slut almost overnight. I love it, baby. This will be fun and yes, I want to fuck your cum soaked cunt and your asshole since some other guy had the pleasure of opening that new territory."

Tony fucked Maria three times in rapid succession. He was so turned on that his cock never deflated after he came in her pussy and then her ass and finally in her mouth (yes, ATM). Maria filled him in on other details as he fucked her.

"I definitely want to go to that club tonight, if you are still up for it," Tony asked her.

"Try keeping me away. I am dying to dance on the bar in the little skirt you bought me." Maria grinned.

"Ok, but you should probably shower now. You smell like sex and not in a good way, babe," Tony teased.

"Asshole," she smiled at him.

Later, when it was time to leave, Maria asked Tony to walk Armando down to the beach for five minutes under some pretense so he would not see the outfit she was wearing when she left the house.

As soon as father and son had left the house, Maria stepped into the main room dressed in the clothes that Tony had selected for her. She walked slowly, aware that her provocative clothing would create quite a reaction from the boys and it did. They devoured her with their eyes as she moved through the room to make her way down the stairs and then to the Mercedes.

"Wow, Mrs. V. You look hot!" One of them said.

"Stay here with us! We can have our own party," another suggested.

"Sorry boys, Mr. V gets me to himself tonight. Plus, I really want to show my new outfit off to people. Do you really like it?" She said as she did a little twirl that lifted the hem of her skirt revealing her panties underneath.

"Fuck yes, we like it. If you won't stay, will you give us one more twirl, please?"

Maria did as they asked and spun around one more time just before exiting, using her hands to lift the hem of her skirt even higher as she turned. "Have a good evening boys. Thanks for the compliments."

"Well, I would have had a much more difficult time running that gauntlet before this week, so I guess I have made some progress," Maria told Tony as they pulled away from the beach house in the convertible.

"I'm sure they appreciated it," Tony said with a wink. "I'll bet they are looking forward to your road trip with them tomorrow."

"I think I have done well to adapt to your wishes including teasing them a bit, but actual sex is just not gonna happen, babe." Maria said flatly.

As soon as they left, the three boys in the room next to them, having previously heard Maria and Tony through the wall talk about pictures on Maria's laptop, retrieved the computer and got past the security password with ease (it was Armando's birthday). They were now feasting their eyes on the pictures the cable guys had taken of her and, unbeknownst to Maria, this spying by the boys would fundamentally alter their perception of her. They transferred the pictures to their mobile phones and later shared them with Hector, who had been keeping Armando busy while they broke into the computer.

Forty-five minutes later, the couple arrived at the club where a pretty hostess greeted them and, after seeing Maria's outfit, immediately asked, "Do you want to go upstairs?"

"Sure," Tony responded.

"There is a $200 cover charge for that floor," the hostess said flatly.

"Really?" Tony responded. "$200? That seems steep," he noted.

"Keeps out the riffraff," the hostess responded. "There isn't a cover if you want to stay down here though."

Maria lifted the back of her short skirt a bit and asked Tony, "Do you want me to stay down here, my love?"

"No, that's OK," he responded nervously as he handed over two one-hundred-dollar bills.

Once they reached the top of the stairs, they could see that the private club was far more elegant than the area on the first floor. Four girls were already on the bar dancing and several men were seated below them gazing at the up-skirt views that the girls were providing them.

A hostess walked over to greet them and escorted them to a booth in the middle of the room next to the dance floor, which had three couples dancing on it at the moment. She took their initial drink orders and left to convey them to their server. Maria, wanting to ensure that her inhibitions were put aside for the night, ordered Goldschläger, a potent liqueur, high in alcohol content. Tony opted for a bourbon on the rocks.