The High School Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria remained silent for a few moments while she processed what Leo had just said. He was continuing to fuck her, and she was not attempting to stop him. "Plus, there are those pictures on your laptop with two guys this week. I think you have been holding out on us, Mrs. V." Leo accused. "Now, I need to cum, so how about you move back a little and spread your legs so I can get all of my cock inside of you."

Wordlessly, Maria complied with what he told her to do and felt him sink his cock deeper into her pussy and began pumping away in her, while he built toward his orgasm. As the sensations in her pussy took over her thoughts, she forgot about her feigned shock and anger — reverting instead to her sluttier side that had manifested itself this week. "That's it, Leo, fuck your teacher and cum in her pussy. Fuck me... fuck me..."

Leo pounded his former teacher's pussy for all he was worth until he felt his balls tighten and his cock spewing his semen deep into her. Maria reached up and pulled his head down to her so she could kiss him deeply while she felt him ejaculating inside her. After his ejaculations subsided, he pumped Maria's pussy a few more times, liking the way it sounded when his cock moved his cum around. "That was great, Mrs. V. You are a great fuck. Who's next, guys?" Leo said.

"Wait a minute, boys. We need to talk before anyone else fucks me," Maria insisted. "I want you all to be with me, but I need you to understand and promise that Armando must never know. I don't know how he would react if he knew I had sex with his friends. Will you promise me that what we do stays between us?"

"Of course, Mrs. V. We would never want to hurt our friend. We just want to have sex with you," Sammy said.

The responsible side of Maria emerged for a moment and she asked, "How long before we need to get you to the hospital for your dad's surgery, Martin?"

"We have plenty of time. It's about four and a half hours to Tampa and his surgery is scheduled for ten hours from now."

"Great! Then let's continue with round one. Like Leo said, who fucks their teacher next?" Maria said seductively.

The remaining three boys each had a turn with her in the backseat. They all fucked her pussy and came inside her, which pleased her. Now that she was completely over her concerns and inhibitions, she was getting off on being fucked by her former students. Whenever there was a break in the action, she would explain her former policy regarding sex with students and how that policy was discarded over the course of the past few days.

I think I've had an inner slut that I've repressed until now, but she is out now and has a huge appetite for sex as though she has missed too many 'meals.' Maria observed. Now, I absolutely love letting men do whatever they want to me sexually.

"Have you been fucked in your ass?" one of the students asked.

"This week, yes."

"Have you swallowed cum?"

"This week, yes."

"Have you been gang banged like this before?"

"This week, yes, but by a lot more guys," she said with a grin on her face.

"Wow, Mrs. V. That is just too hot. Turn over for me, please. I want to try your ass," Leo requested.

Maria did as he asked and looked over her shoulder to tell him, "Take some cum out of my pussy and push it into my asshole before you put your cock in me, please."

Leo followed her instructions and was rewarded with a relatively easy entry into her backside, where he fucked Maria's ass with enthusiasm. After he shot his load inside her rectum, she turned over and said, "OK, now put it in my mouth."

Utterly amazed, he watched as his friend's mom took his cock into her mouth and licked and sucked it clean. She did such an excellent job that his cock swelled to another erection in her mouth and he shot a third load of cum within just a few minutes, which Maria showed the boys and then swallowed. "OK, now you have cum in all of my holes. Am I doing what you guys want me to do?"

"Yes, we just want a lot more of it, Mrs. V" Leo answered.

"I'm all yours, boys. I'll do whatever you want or have ever imagined. Do you other three want the same treatment that Leo just got?" She said.

Of course, they all did, and Maria gave each of them the best sex they had ever experienced. Afterward she downed two bottles of water from the cooler and then announced that she needed to pee. "I'll be right back and then we should get back on the road, but don't look so sad boys, you can take turns with me all the way back to Tampa."

Maria left the truck and walked to the public restroom. As she did, she passed three truckers that were standing outside one of their rigs talking to each other. They called out to her, commenting on her sexy outfit and inviting her to join them. She waved and went into the ladies' room — halfway expecting and hoping they would follow her. When she emerged, the three were still standing where they were before and she surprised them by detouring to walk over to them.

"Hello, gentlemen. You seemed to like my outfit, so I thought I'd give you a closer look." She said as she reached them.

"Damn, woman. You are hot as hell and that skirt doesn't really cover much of you up, does it!" One of them said.

"No, it doesn't, and that is why I wore it. I'm glad you like it." She replied as she lifted her skirt to display her lacy red thong. "Id love to stand here and chat with you guys for a while, but I really have little time. Do any of you want to fuck me?"

"YES!!" They all answered almost in unison.

"Ok, just a sec." She said as she turned toward the boys in the truck. "I'm going to spend a few minutes with these guys. You stay there and look out for me, OK?" As she said this she saw Hector writing something down on a pad which she assumed was the company name on the truck and its tag number — just in case. "You will have to be quick to cum. I really have to hurry."

The four of them climbed into the cab of the semi-truck and Maria moved to the sleeper compartment immediately where she pulled her panties off and opened her blouse, freeing her tits for them to enjoy. "Who's first?" she asked and saw that the larger of the three was moving onto the bed with her.

Sitting beside her, he removed his shoes, trousers and underwear and then moved his crotch up to her face and presented a huge cock for her to suck. "I'll cum quicker if you get me worked up first," he explained.

Maria took the giant member into her mouth and began licking and sucking. He fucked her mouth hard, driving his penis farther in with each stroke and he could not believe it when she took his entire rod into her mouth and down her throat. This is one talented whore, he thought. Her talents almost made him cum before he got to fuck her, so he reluctantly withdrew from her mouth and moved down her body where he impaled her pussy with his throbbing dick.

Her pussy felt like a velvet glove that was almost uncomfortably hot on his cock. Enhanced by the feeling of the viscous liquids that were already in residence, this was the best pussy he could remember fucking. Too quickly, he felt his orgasm welling up, but there was no way to stop it, so he jammed his cock fully inside the pretty lady and let loose with a copious amount of cum that joined the multiple deposits Maria had taken before.

"Oh, my god, that was spectacular," he said.

"Thank you," Maria responded. "Now, who's next inside me?"

The other two had already decided the order of penetration and finished just about as quickly as their large friend, adding more fluids inside Maria's cum soaked pussy.

As Maria was exiting the truck cab, the big guy asked, "How much do we owe you?"

"How much was I worth?" Maria responded with a smile.

"Usually it's $50 each, but you were worth more than that," he said.

"Guys, keep your money. I'm not a whore, even though I may look like one and act like one at the moment. I'm actually a married high-school teacher and those are four of my students in the truck, whom I will fuck for the rest of our trip," she teased. "Thanks for the fucks, the cum, and for thinking I was a whore."

When she reached the truck and got into the backseat, the boys were looking at her with wide-eyed amazement. "I hope you guys don't mind, but I have three more loads of cum in my pussy and I expect the four of you to add a lot to them before we reach Tampa."

She sent a text to Tony when she reached home and said she wanted to wait until they were together to discuss the happenings of the past week. When he and Armando arrived, the focus was on getting their son ready to depart for college, and so it was another day before they settled into bed with cocktails to talk.

Maria told Tony that she thoroughly enjoyed their evening at the nightclub and her only regret was that it had to end sooner than she would have liked. She related the details of her ride home with her former students and her session with the three truckers. Tony's cock stayed as stiff as a board as she described these things to him.

"I'm not sure what we have unleashed in me, but I am a different person now. I think about sex all the time. I want to dress like a slut and show off in public. I want to fuck our friends. Hell, I want to fuck every man I see. The night after I got back with the boys, I drove to Orlando to get out of the Tampa area and checked into a hotel. I spent the evening in several bars and I picked up men whom I brought back to my hotel room and let fuck me.

Yesterday morning, before you and Armando returned, I had a visit from Leo's dad, who stopped by to thank us for taking his son on the trip. I fucked him too and I promised to fuck some of his friends from the country club."

Looking her husband in his eyes, she said, "I'm not sure I can turn this off, honey."

"Don't. You are exactly like I want you to be. Fuck whoever, whatever, whenever, and however you like. You are my little hot-wife now and I could not be happier, Maria."