The High School Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I have to be back by Sunday night to finish prepping for the new school year," Maria objected.

"I know, honey. I have that figured out. Sammy, Leo, Martin, and Greg all have to leave Sunday as well. So, the five of you can take the truck Sunday with most of our stuff and Armando and I will take the Mercedes the day after," Tony explained. "You and I will still go out Saturday night while the boys pack the truck and then you guys can leave in the next morning, which will get you back in plenty of time, OK?"

"OK, that works," Maria said. "Are you guys OK with that?"

The four boys all nodded in agreement. Perfectly happy with the prospect of spending several hours in a vehicle with their hot teacher.

Later, as Maria and Tony were getting ready for bed, she turned to him and said, "I need to tell you about something that happened today and I hope you will be OK with it."

Tony listened as she related the events of the earlier afternoon and ended her story by telling him she had pictures for him to view as she brought them up on her laptop.

"Fuck, these are so damn hot, babe. I can't believe you actually let them fuck you. I would have loved to have seen that in person," he told her as he viewed the pictures.

Unknown to them, Armando's four friends had gathered in the adjacent room and were listening to their conversation through the thin adjoining wall.

"Well, I must admit, I surprised myself," Maria noted. "But I thoroughly enjoyed what they did to me. It was so sensual. Now, I'd like for someone else to fuck me, sweetheart."

Pulling his wife to the bed, Tony forcefully entered her welcoming pussy — fucking Maria harder than she could remember. I think someone really appreciates his newly naughty wife, she thought as Tony drove his cock in and out of her pussy.

Later that night, Tony was sleeping and seemed to have a smile on his face as he did. Maria got up to go to the kitchen for a bottle of water — wearing just the white lace thong she had on earlier and the cropped tank-top she wore the last time she did this. As she exited the room, Maria immediately saw Leo sitting at the kitchen table in the dimly lit room, illuminated by only a night light over the stove.

"It's you again," Maria stated the obvious. "Is this what you do every night?"

"No, but I would if I knew I would get to see you dressed like this every night," Leo replied honestly as he unabashedly looked her up and down. "I guess you know all of us have had crushes on you for years and getting to see you in your underwear is a dream come true for me."

Maria walked to the refrigerator and retrieved a cold bottle of water before returning to the table and standing next to Leo with her panty clad pussy just a few inches from his face. "Leo, I am flattered that you feel that way about me, but in the past, you all must have understood that I was your teacher, so I could not acknowledge your attentions. Plus, you are all still my son's friends; I'm old enough to be your mother, and I'm a married woman."

Leo understood the points Mrs. V was making and, although he was young, he was also smart enough to understand that she did not say she was unhappy with the attention they gave her. "You are just so pretty and sexy. I have imagined having sex with you many times before and now seeing you in those tiny panties really has me worked up."

"Just seeing me in panties has that affect? Again, I'm old enough to be your mother," she argued.

"That's true, but you are not my mother and you are bitchin' hot," Leo countered and then quickly extended his arm and touched the crotch of her panties with the back of his hand.

Leo's sudden move momentarily stunned Maria, so she did not react right away. This afforded the boy an opportunity to run the back of his fingers up and down on the fabric a few times stimulating her clit which caused her to hesitate for another moment. Seizing the opportunity, Leo slid a finger between her legs and ran it between her labia lips pressing with his fingertip to push the crotch of her panties inside her hole.

This snapped Maria out of her inaction and she quickly bent forward, which moved her torso away from the invading digit and allowed her to step back to an unreachable distance. Straightening up, she glared at Leo and said, "That was not OK, young man. You don't get to touch a woman without her permission and you definitely did not have mine."

"I'm sorry Mrs. V. It's just that seeing you walk around in your underwear in front of me made me think you might be OK with it," Leo responded.

Oh, shit! Maria thought. He is not all wrong in his assumption. I did lead him on somewhat.

"Let's just chalk this up to a misunderstanding between us and move on." She reasoned. "More importantly, let's keep this just between the two of us, OK?"

"Will you let me see you dressed like this again sometime?" Leo asked.

This little shit is negotiating with me, Maria thought.

"Maybe, but not if you can't keep your mouth shut," Maria said.

"I will, I promise. But, may I touch it one more time, please?" Leo negotiated.

Maria considered Leo's request and her husband's wishes for her to be more adventurous. More slutty, truth be told, She smirked to herself. "All right, Leo. One more time won't hurt, I suppose," she agreed and moved next to him again.

Leo stared at her panties and pressed with the backs of his hands on the insides of her thighs indicating his desire for Maria to spread her legs. She complied and could feel her own breathing increasing exponentially as she did. Looking up at her and gazing directly into her eyes, Leo used his left hand to move her panties aside and his right to insert two fingers into her pussy where he began to slide them in and out of her hot canal. "I can feel the cum inside of you from the men you fucked today," he said matter of factly.

"Wa...what?" Maria stammered as Leo continued to finger her.

"I heard you and Mr. V talking earlier, so I know what you did today." Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he told a shocked Maria to lift her shirt and show him her tits, which she did without hesitation. Using his free hand, Leo reached up and began to tweak her tan little nipple which had become painfully erect from the sexual stimulation its owner was experiencing.

Still stunned, Maria let him continue for longer than she had intended and surprised herself by achieving sexual release while the young boy fingered her. Moments later, after regaining her composure somewhat, she pulled away and said, "OK, we have a deal, right?"

"Absolutely, Mrs. V. But I will want to do this again," Leo cautioned while making a show of tasting her pussy fluids that remained on his fingers.

"Of course you will, Leo," Maria said as she retreated to her bedroom where she planned to masturbate as she re-lived what just happened.

To her surprise, Tony was awake and whispered, "That was fucking hot. I was almost expecting you to fuck him right there in the kitchen."

"You were watching? I thought you were sound asleep and that I would tell you about the little session tomorrow. It went further than I expected, and I hope he keeps his word," Maria said.

"Even if he doesn't, it will only enhance your mystique with the other guys. You looked so hot out there with his fingers inside you and your tits on display," Tony responded.

"So, you really do want me to be a huge slut and let guys do whatever to me? Is that right, Tony?"

"Yes! I wish there were several guys doing all sorts of nasty things to you. I wish you had a huge amount of cum in you and on you. I wish you would fuck anyone who wants to put his cock inside of you. I wish you could be a hot-wife from now on, babe. Is that clear enough?" Tony challenged.

"Crystal," was Maria's simple response.

The guys all left early the next morning and Maria wasn't far behind them when she left to go to the shop where Tony and she had been two days previously. She tried on several outfits and settled on a sexy turquoise sundress that was backless with a tie back neck that showed a lot of side boob. The bottom of the dress came to her mid-thigh and flared at the hem. She added a pale green thong and slipped on the sandals that she and Tony had bought during their previous trip.

She had the clothes she was wearing bagged and wore her new outfit out of the shop. The sales girl had recommended a dive bar a couple of miles away, so Maria drove there in the Mercedes with the top down, enjoying the wind in her hair which she had pulled back into a ponytail. Arriving at the bar, named Stormy's, Maria left the roadster and walked out of the bright sunshine into the dark interior.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dim lighting, but when they did, she headed straight to the bar toward the back of the building. It was just after noon, so there were few people there yet and as she scanned the room, she noted that she was the only female there.

"What will you have, miss?" The bartender asked.

"Can I have a Bloody Mary, please?" She asked.

"You bet," he responded.

As the bartender delivered her cocktail, one of the men told him, "Put that on my tab."

Maria turned her head to see who had just paid for her drink and saw that it was a grizzled older guy three stools over. "That is very nice of you, thank you."

"No problem, pretty lady. We don't get too many women that look like you in here, particularly this time of day," he responded.

"Hell, Earl, we don't ever get any women that look like this little hottie," another said.

Earl rose from his barstool and moved over next to Maria while his friend moved onto the stool on her opposite side.

"Well, thank you both. I was shopping at the Knotty Girls, where I just bought this outfit and the girls there recommended this place to me as somewhere I might enjoy a midday drink or two," she told them.

"We are all glad they did, gorgeous. This place is mostly populated by just a bunch of ugly old men, so you won't be buying any of your own drinks today," a third patron said as he approached and stood by her barstool.

There were eight customers in the bar, plus the bartender and Maria happily found herself to be the center of their attention. They peppered her with questions while running their eyes up and down the shapely teacher's body. She explained that she was on vacation with her husband, her son, and her son's friends, but the guys were all out fishing for the day, so she was bored and went looking for some fun on her own.

The men turned their attention and comments to her outfit. When she first positioned herself on her stool, the dress had risen more than halfway up her thighs, exposing a lot of leg to the men. One of them commented on the tie back neck and the amount of skin it exposed.

Maria ran the back of her fingers along the side boob that was showing and asked innocently, "You like this? I'm glad you do. I hoped that it looked OK with that much of my breast exposed."

"Oh, it looks great," the guy standing behind her stool said as he tentatively moved his hand to copy the gesture Maria had just done. She looked back at him and then at his hand that was approaching her breast and did not react so he continued his advance and stroked the side of her breast with the back of his fingers.

Instead of stopping, however, he continued to rub up and down on the soft flesh. "Get the pretty lady another drink, Pete," he said.

"Thank you," Maria said as she looked down at his hand touching her breast and then back at him. Still looking at him, she moved her fingers to the edge of the fabric and pulled on it, exposing a little more flesh.

"That's a good girl," he growled as he moved his fingers to caress the newly exposed skin.

Emboldened, two of the men in front of her began to stroke her legs, quickly moving up her thighs to the edge of her dress. As they did this, a fourth moved from behind her to stroke the side of her unoccupied breast.

The bartender delivered her second drink and asked, "Are you OK, miss?"

"Yes, I am fine, thank you," she smiled as the two men in front of her moved her legs to uncross them and spread them apart.

"Matching panties. Very nice," one of them said.

"Of course," Maria responded as she took a sip of her new drink. "A girl never knows when someone might see her underwear."

The hands on her legs moved quickly upward to reach her panty clad pussy and began to rub and stroke it. Meanwhile, the guys working on her breasts each moved the fabric to expose her tan nipples and then moved to suck on them.

"OH!" Maria gasped as they did this while the door to the bar opened at the same moment which froze everyone in place.

It turned out to be a regular who walked over to the bar, slack jawed and not quite believing what he was seeing. The bartender passed him on his way to the door where he put a 'CLOSED' sign in the window and locked the door.

The men quickly recovered from their shock and began to work together to strip the woman who was still not objecting to what they were doing. They untied the strap at the back of her neck and pulled the top down to her waist and then two of them pulled the dress the rest of the way off of her hips and down her legs to remove it. For a moment, they admired Maria's body in her pale green thong then they pulled it off her hips and tossed it aside before moving her legs wide apart to expose her pussy with its neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Two of them used their fingers to pull her pussy lips apart and put her pink flesh on display for everyone to see and then one of them dropped to his knees and began eating her cunt.

"Get her good and wet," one said. "She has a lot of cocks to take care of this afternoon."

When Maria left the beach house earlier in the day, she didn't really have a plan for what might happen. She thought she might just tease someone or do nothing at all. She still had doubts that Tony could actually handle something of the magnitude that could happen with these guys. It also bothered her that she was still hesitant to take things where her awakened libido wanted to go. "Well, I will not hold back at all this time," she thought as she watched the guy who had been eating her pussy stand up and move to position his cock to fuck her. As the surprisingly rigid and relatively large penis for what had to be a 65-70-year-old man began to slide inside of her, she finished her thought, "I will have plenty to tell Tony about now."

Maria's legs were being held open by two of the guys, which made it easy for the guy inside of her to penetrate her canal fully and for everyone to get a graphic view of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. Her breathing came more quickly as he pumped in and out of her pussy that was becoming wetter and warmer by the minute.

After a short while, she felt his cock swell even more inside of her and saw that his movements were becoming tight and stiff. "It's OK to cum inside...," she started to say as he buried his penis inside of her and let loose with a large stream of semen deep inside her pussy. He stayed inside until he was certain he had drained everything he had into her and then slowly withdrew, only to be replaced in the saddle immediately by another of the men surrounding her who unceremoniously sank his cock into Maria without saying a word.

Well, I hope this is what you wanted, Tony. I've got one man's semen inside of me and another man fucking me — with more to come, she thought.

"Ahh, that's nice. You have a sweet cunt that is built to fuck, darlin'. You like this, don't you?" The man sawing his cock in and out of her asked.

"Yes, I do," she whispered. "I never thought I would, but I do."

Nodding at the men waiting their turn with Maria he asked her, "So, how much time to you have?"

Looking around the room herself at the men who were waiting to fuck her, including the two sucking on her tits, she replied, "As much as it takes."

Several minutes later, he was ready to cum and he asked her, "Where do you want me to put this?"

"Anywhere you want, but right where you have it would be good for me," she replied and almost immediately felt his cock twitch inside her pussy as he emptied his old balls into her.

"Let's bring her over to the pool table and bring that step from behind the bar. She is a short little thing and we will need her to be more easily accessible on the table," one man waiting his turn said to the others.

Maria walked the short distance to the pool table and stepped up on a foot-high step that was used behind the bar for some shorter bartenders. Cum was running out of her and dripping onto the floor as she mounted the step and bent over the table. As she leaned forward, another of the guys slipped his cock into her well-lubricated pussy from behind and began to fuck her, while yet another placed a towel in front of her and sat on it with his cock out. He grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head forward toward his stiff penis. "Suck it, sugar. I want to cum in your mouth," he ordered.

Doing as told, Maria lowered her face to the cock and took it into her mouth. She had tried this with Tony only a few times before and that was early in their marriage, so the cock's owner quickly realized that she did not know what she was doing. "OK, honey, let's get this right. You suck hard on my cock and I will fuck your mouth while you are doing it. Take it as far into your mouth and down your throat as you can, sugar."

Watching from the bar, Pete heard the back door being unlocked and turned to see his daughter coming inside. She locked the door behind her and then joined him at the bar where she took in the action at the pool table for a minute. "I told you she would be a hot slut. When she came into the shop earlier this week, she was shy and timid — just trying to please her husband, but when she came back today, I could tell she was looking for something nasty to happen. I must admit though, when I sent her over here, I thought one of your guys might pick her up and take her out back to fuck her. I had no idea THIS would go on with her. Kudos, Dad. Have you fucked her yet?"

"No, but I am going to. She has a tight little body and I will enjoy working that cunt of hers when it is full of cum," Pete answered.

While they were still talking, a customer came out of the toilet and walked up behind Pete's daughter, where he put his hand under the young girl's skirt and slid a finger inside her panty-less pussy.

"Ooh, as nice as that feels buddy, today is all about that little thing on the pool table. So, don't stop yet, but save something for her," she said looking up at Pete, "Dad, you have a very horny clientele. Oh, shit!" She reacted as the fingers inside of her withdrew and a hard cock replaced them. "Oh, fuck! That feels good. Fuck me!" Looking up at Pete she asked, "Daddy, do you want me to suck your cock while this guy fucks me?"

"Emily, where did I go wrong with you? You are so warped sometimes," he replied. "You're letting a guy fuck you right in front of me and now you want to give your father a blow job?"

"It's just sex, Dad. I'm not a kid anymore and it's not going to scar me emotionally or anything. This is making me so horny and I need more. Bring your little girl a nice cock to suck while this guy fucks me. If you won't, I guess I'll have to let all these guys use me for round two after they get finished with the housewife over there."

Pete shook his head and said, "No."

Emily just sighed and focused on the cock ramming into her from behind; however, minutes later, she pulled away from it, disengaging from the coupling.

"Aww, shit," the guy said. "That wasn't nice."

"I could tell you were about to cum in me, asshole. I did not give you permission to do that, plus, I told you to save it for the cum slut over there. She seems to enjoy everyone leaving their deposits in her."