The High School Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room layout had low-back C-shaped booths in a semicircle around the dance floor and the bar behind the dance area. There were twenty barstools at the bar and it was standing room only as a crowd of guys and a few girls were drinking and enjoying the brave women dancing on the bar.

"Well, this is nice," Maria noted as they settled in to their booth.

"For $200, it damn well should be," Tony responded.

"Oh, come on, honey. You know full well that when you see your newly slutty wife up on that bar dancing for all these guys and showing off her panties you will forget all about the cover charge," Maria teased.

"As always, you are right, baby. I can't wait to see you up there," Tony agreed.

"Well, my drink has just arrived so, here I go. Order another for me, please babe," Maria said with a grin as she downed her drink in two swallows.

She approached the bar and spoke with a large man who looked like he was a bouncer. A moment later, he smiled, put his hands on her hips, and lifted her onto the bar where she began to dance, exposing pleasing views of her red panties to her audience below.

Several songs and two more Goldschläger shots later, she added more and more risque dance moves, including a full squat and spread of her knees wide to provide an unobstructed view of her panty-clad crotch. She also unbuttoned her blouse and let her breasts flash into view as she moved.

While this was going on, a man approached Tony at the table and asked, "Is that your girlfriend up there?"

"That's my wife, yes," Tony answered.

"Oh, I see," the man said. "Do you know if she was at Stormy's earlier today?"

"Well, I know she went to a beach bar and then to a boat down at the docks," Tony answered.

Looking back over at Maria who was using her fingers to pull her panties aside and tease her audience with glimpses of her pussy, the man said, "I'm sure it was Stormy's. Did you pay a cover to get in here tonight?"

"Yes," Tony complained.

"Well, we can fix that. Do you think your wife would be OK with doing a few private table dances?

Glancing up at Maria, who was still exposing her pussy to the people at the bar, Tony replied, "I don't think she will have any issue with that at all."

"Great. I'll be right back," the man said and then left to talk with the DJ.

A few minutes later, the DJ turned down the music as the song that had been playing was winding down and announced, "All right people, we are taking bids for private table dances by the lovely lady in the white skirt and red top. You have ten minutes to submit your bids. There is a $100 minimum bid per dance. You have ten minutes to submit your offers."

Tony watched as several men walked to the DJ and handed him money. Less than five minutes later, the DJ announced that the bidding was closed.

Reporting back to Tony, the man said, "OK. We have had three offers for table dances by your wife. Actually, four, because I made an offer as well. I should have introduced myself earlier, my name is Danny and I own this establishment," the man said. "The way this will work is that your wife can choose to do as many or as few as she wants and you guys get to keep the money for the dances she does."

Tony looked at Danny to see if he was serious and immediately saw that he was. "I'll ask her," he said.

"Of course," Danny said as he motioned to his bouncer to help Maria off of the bar.

When she returned to the table, Tony introduced her to Danny and explained what was going on. He told her it was up to her to decide what, if anything, she did. Turning to Danny, she asked, "What am I supposed to do during a table dance?"

"Nothing more than you did at Stormy's today," was his reply.

"How do you know about Stormy's?" She challenged.

"Small town. Word travels fast, I'm afraid," he admitted.

"But this is a public bar, and I really don't want to get arrested," Maria countered.

"I understand your concern, but let me try to put you at ease. My uncle is the mayor of this town and my first cousin is the chief of police. In fact, he is one of the four people who put in a bid for you. So, I really don't think you should have any concerns about the police."

Maria thought about what he said for a moment and then looked at her husband who was grinning from ear to ear and then took a big breath and asked, "so, who's first?"

"My cousin. We need to make certain he is happy," Danny said.

"Ok, lead me to him," Maria said.

As Danny and Maria approached what looked like curtains at the back of the room, Maria saw that there were private booths concealed behind the opaque drapes and the chief of police's table was among them. The DJ cranked the music back up and played a song with a driving beat that hammered the eardrums of everyone present. Tony followed just behind and watched as Danny introduced Maria to the head cop.

After a very brief exchange, one server moved the table back two feet to give her room to dance. With Danny and Tony standing inside the draped area, but off to the side, Maria began moving to the music as she stood in front of the cop. She used her hands to lift her short skirt and show him her panties, then turned with her back to him and leaned over the table lifting the back of her dress to expose her ass.

Reaching forward, the cop pulled Maria onto his lap, positioning her with her back to him. He casually flipped the hem of her skirt up and pushed her legs apart before shoving a finger past her underwear and inside her pussy. "I heard about your little party today at Stormy's. You are quite the little slut, aren't you?"

"No, officer. I'm just a helpless victim," Maria said as she looked down at the finger in her pussy and rotated her hips on it. "Just like right now. That feels so good."

"Does it now? Well, let's see if we can do better," he barked as he reached under her and unzipped his trousers to retrieve his rigid cock. "Put this inside of you and fuck me."

Maria did as he told her, mounting his penis and then bouncing up and down on it, putting on a show of fucking a stranger in a bar. She could see Tony watching her with a big grin on his face that said he was loving what was being done to her.

"Fuck it, bitch. Fuck my cock, you little whore." the cop growled as he repeatedly slammed his dick into her heated pussy. Maria knew the way he was treating her should upset her, but she couldn't help being turned on by the rough treatment and knowing that Tony was watching.

The cop reached around her and unbuttoned her blouse, allowing him access to her tits. He squeezed the sweet globes and twisted her nipples cruelly, which caused her to become wetter and more slick inside her pussy. Her table dance had become a floor show for a small group of people that were allowed to gather just outside the drapes to watch. The cop pulled her blouse open to show off her tits and lifted her skirt, revealing his cock moving in and out of her sopping pussy. Soon, she could feel the cock swelling in her cunt and she prepared for him to cum inside her.

Maria surveyed her surroundings again and she could see that the bar owner and her own loving husband were still nearby watching. She looked at Tony as she pumped her hips on the cop's big dick, expecting to feel his cum inside of her at any second. However, her partner suddenly grasped her hips tightly and stopped her movements.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks, cock whore. I've heard you like it in your ass. Help me get this inside you," he commanded as he began to force his cock into her asshole.

It hurt like hell as he pushed and pressed to get inside of her, but Maria held her ass as wide open as it would go. She kept her eyes focused on her husband, letting him see the pain on her face as she slowly sank down on the huge cock. Finally, the cop was all the way inside of her and she felt him fucking her ass without mercy or concern for her level of pain and, after several more minutes, she once again could tell he was about to cum inside her. Seconds later, as the cop let out a low growl and began to ejaculate into her rectum, Maria couldn't help but think, This will make a mess on his pants.

However, he was thinking the same thing, so he ordered her to get off of his cock quickly and then, as he pulled her by her hair, "Get down there and clean me up, whore. You don't expect me to have to deal with the mess you made on my cock, do you?"

Without thinking, Maria opened her mouth and took his nasty cock into inside. It tasted like a combination of cum, ass, sweat and old piss, but she sucked, licked, and swallowed until it was clean. When she lifted her head from his crotch, she saw that Tony had moved closer and was taking pictures with his mobile phone. There was a smattering of applause from her audience, showing their approval of her performance.

Danny retrieved her from his cousin and handed her another shot to wash out her mouth. "Wow, ass to mouth, Maria. There are not a lot of women who will do that."

"Well, I'm trying to be more adventurous on this trip," she told him. "But it wasn't that bad. Who is next?"

Tony hung back as Danny led her to another draped table where four businessmen looking types were waiting. "This is Maria. You get her for four songs, which is about fifteen minutes. Since there are four of you gentlemen, I suggest you use your time wisely."

Maria started to dance for them, but before she could, they had their hands all over her. Hands ran up her blouse and played with her tits while others when under her short skirt and slid fingers into her pussy and ass. She stood in front of them with her legs apart and her arms raised above her shoulders to provide easy access to the body parts they sought. Hearing the second song of their four begin, one of them said to the others, "Let's have her suck our cocks and swallow our cum."

Nodding in quick agreement, the other three joined the first in getting their cocks out of their pants and presenting them to Maria to suck. "I will need another drink for this," she declared as she lowered her mouth over the first cock in line. The drink arrived in a matter of seconds and Tony handed it to his wife, who removed her mouth from the first guy's cock and downed it in one swallow, then returned to sucking the penis in front of her.

Her cock sucking skills had markedly improved since earlier that afternoon, so it took her less than four minutes to suck the cum out of the first cock. Similarly, she completed the other three blow jobs in rapid order, although she went a few seconds over the allotted time. Another shot was the chaser after she swallowed four large loads of cum and Maria was definitely feeling the effects.

Danny escorted her to the third draped table where she was pleased to see two handsome black men waiting for her. "Four songs, gentlemen. Do with her as you will."

The two men quickly stripped Maria naked and then pulled out the two of biggest cocks she had ever seen. One of them laid back in the booth and pulled Maria up on top of him, pushing his oversized cock into her pussy with relative ease. After a moment, the second moved up behind her and pressed his larger cock against her asshole.

"Fuck me, boys. Get them both inside of me and fuck me like a whore." Maria encouraged and a few pushes later, they both had their cocks all the way inside the little hottie. Her audience, which was still moving from booth to booth with her, watched in awe as she took a pounding from both of the monster cocks.

While this was happening, Tony's mobile phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and answered and after listening for a short while, he said, "OK, finish loading everything into the truck, including Maria's bags. Anything you miss, I will bring with me when Armando and I drive back. Maria and I will leave here in a few minutes and will be home soon."

Looking back at his wife, he enjoyed the sight of the two black cocks moving in and out of her ass and pussy. He regretted that they had to leave earlier than planned, but it could not be helped.

He was explaining the change of plans to Danny when they heard one of the black men groan as he started to spray his cum inside Maria's pussy. When he finished ejaculating and pulled his cock out of her, his friend redoubled his efforts and pounded her ass as hard as he could until he too shot his load into the pretty brunette.

Maria was weak at the knees and still naked when she stood up. There was semen running out of her pussy and her ass, which made her look like the sexy cum slut she was. Tony and Danny helped her put her clothes back on while she downed yet another shot of Goldschläger.

Tony then tried to explain to her they had to leave and go back to the beach house because Martin's dad suffered a mild heart attack earlier and would have surgery to have a stent installed tomorrow afternoon. She and the boys would leave for Tampa in the truck as soon as Maria and he got back to the house.

He wasn't sure how much she understood, however, as the effects of all those shots were significantly impairing her ability to comprehend. She slept all the way back and remained in the Mercedes while Tony went inside the house to see if the boys were ready to leave.

"Yes sir, we are." Leo reported.

"OK, that's excellent," Tony said. "Mrs. V had a bit too much to drink tonight, so you will need let her sleep for the first few hours at least."

Hector volunteered to drive the first leg of their trip and Martin joined him the passenger seat up front. Sammy claimed the back passenger side window seat while Leo went to help Mr. V with Maria. She could walk, with assistance, but she was not steady on her feet, so they each got on either side of her and helped her to the backseat of the truck. Getting her up into the truck was tricky and Leo received a reward for his help in the form of up-skirt shots of her ass as the two men maneuvered her into the center of the seat.

Tony spoke to Martin just before they set off on the trip, assuring him that stent surgery was routine and that his dad should be fine. Martin said his mom had told him the same, so he wasn't overly worried. He just wanted to be there when his dad woke up from the operation. Tony conducted a final check to ensure that Maria had her purse, cash, and credit cards and that the boys had packed plenty of bottled waters in the cooler. Tony waved goodbye to the five of them as they drove out of sight.

Maria was still sleeping soundly as they left and had slumped over onto Sammy's shoulder. Leo motioned to him they should reposition her so she could stretch out more comfortably. Unhooking her seatbelt, they laid her down with her head in Sammy's lap and her feet and legs in Leo's. Much to their delight, she was still in the slutty little outfit she had worn to the club and it did not cover much of her.

After checking to be sure she was truly out, the boys became bold with their former teacher's body. Sammy placed his palm on one of her plump breasts and began to squeeze and massage it. He rubbed her nipple between his fingers through the material of her blouse for a few moments, but then unbuttoned it and exposed her tits completely where he could maul them to his heart's content. This elicited a reaction from Maria, who moaned in her sleep and thrust her chest out as if offering her breasts to the boy.

Leo busied himself with the teacher's skirt and panties. Lifting the hem up and out of the way, her thin material lacy panties greeted him and, to his shock, there appeared to be cum on the panty crotch and her inner thighs. Touching her leg and panties, he noted that the cum on her thighs had dried, but her panties were still wet. "What have you been up to, Mrs. V?" he thought as he ran his fingertips across the moist undergarment before tugging it off of her hips and down to one ankle. He pushed one leg off of his lap and onto the vehicle floor, which caused her legs to spread wide and gave him an excellent view of her well-used pussy.

He inserted three fingers and pumped in and out of her warm hole vigorously. Maria's body responded accordingly by moving her hips up to meet his invading fingers. The two boys looked at each other in a mild panic. Was she waking up so soon? They needn't have worried. Although her body was responding automatically, Maria was still sound asleep, perhaps subconsciously enjoying what they were doing to her.

The two in the front seats requested that the back map lights be illuminated so they could better see what was being done to their sleeping passenger. The lights improved everyone's view and inspired the two boys that were molesting their former teacher's body to escalate their activities. Turning Maria slightly onto her left side brought her face into Sammy's crotch and made her crotch more accessible to Leo. Sammy used the opportunity to unzip his pants and fish his hard cock out of his underwear. Using his fingers, he opened Maria's lips and slid his cock into her mouth. To his astonishment, Maria began to suckle on the rod ever so slightly as he fucked her mouth with it.

It took more effort for Leo to position himself, but he finally achieved an angle that enabled him to work his cock into Maria's pussy and fuck her. As he stroked her pussy, it astonished him that it was so tight and creamy inside. A frustrated Hector saw that a rest stop was just ahead, so he exited the highway and parked away from other vehicles. "I was missing all the action, guys. We can stop for a while or one of you can drive instead." He explained.

Now that he could fully take in what was happening in the backseat, Hector saw Maria with her blouse open and her tits on display. Sammy was sliding his considerable cock all the way in and out of her mouth. Moving his eyes down her body he could see her skirt bunched up around her waist and Leo pounding his cock into her pussy. He noted her neatly trimmed pubic hair and enjoyed seeing the inner lining of her vagina clinging to Leo's prick each time he pulled back. The positions the boys with Maria were in were not ideal, but they were not about to pass up this opportunity for lack of comfort.

Sammy and Leo had been at it for almost thirty minutes without cumming because of the difficult angles they were dealing with to penetrate her. The other two had expressed their impatience for their turns with Maria, so Sammy and Leo were pumping away even harder.

Meanwhile, Maria was becoming aware of her surroundings and circumstances. As her brain emerged from its alcohol induced sleep state, sounds returned first, then voices and recognition of what was being said and then by whom. Finally, the realization that she was being fucked at both ends by her son's friends.

Deciding to mess with the sneaky little fuckers for a moment, she gave no sign that she was awake at first, but then jerked her head back from Sammy's cock, opened her eyes and said, "Are you boys utterly oblivious to the 'Me Too Movement'"? You are having sex with me without my consent and that is sexual assault. You can all go to prison for a very long time."

Almost in unison, three of them said they were sorry and began making excuses for their behavior, none of which really excused what they had done to her. Leo, however, remained silent and continued to fuck her with steady strokes.

"Leo! I can't believe you are still doing that to me. Didn't you comprehend what I just said?" She scolded him.

"Oh, I understood what you said, but I don't believe you meant it. Your mouth is saying one thing, but your pussy is saying another. Since you have awakened, you have opened your legs wider than I had them and your pussy is wetter than it had been. Plus, you have made no real effort to stop me." He shot back. "It's obvious from the cum in you and on you that you fucked someone or someones while you and Mr. V were out tonight, and I am pretty sure it wasn't just he that had the pleasure with you."