The Hike

Story Info
Jane and Stevie on Loudon Heights.
1k words
3.77
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a trail of moderate difficulty if one is fit and accustomed to hiking uphill. The 6-mile round trip takes 3 1/4 hours, give or take a few minutes, to climb 1482'. At the trail's end one has a nice view of Harpers Ferry, Va.

My girlfriend Jane and I have always kept fit. Only our approach differed. I'm a gym rat who likes the rowing machine and the elliptical. I've never been one for outdoor exercise. Jane, on the other hand, rides a mountain bike several miles and likes running uphill or up football stadium steps.

Jane Scott Hill had been born and raised in Lynchburg, Va. while I was growing up in Richmond. We had engaged each other in many chats and shared photos on Instagram which had led finally to a face to face meetup at Babes of Carytown in my neighborhood.

We have similar physiques: 5' 9" tall, breast size 32B, but dissimilar faces. Her long chestnut-brown hair frames an oval face. She has full lips and brown eyes. I am a strawberry-blond with green eyes and thin lips.

Anyhow we had arrived at Harpers Ferry at 9 a.m. after a two hour 40 minute trip from Richmond. Along the way we listened to "The X -ingrediant"

Jane pointed to the bridge. "The trail begins on the opposite side of the river."

"It looks pretty steep"

My observation was not lost on her.

We started the trek at the bridge on a warm, partly cloudy Saturday morning in April. The birds were chirping and at times flying from branch to branch.

I took gulps from my spring water bottle as did my favorite girl. We finished our water at the top of the sloped trail while relaxing in the grass.

A lifelong Civil War buff, Jane described events that happened in this region in the fall of 1862.

"I read my first war history at age 10."

I asked, "how come you didn't become a park ranger."

"Because I also knew that I wanted to work in health care," she replied.

I nodded.

"I had a brother who was older than me. I watched him die of cancer at 15. "

"I'm so sorry."

The trajedy in her life almost brought me to tears. I let her see the expression on my face.

"It's ok Stephanie. I'm over it."

I sidled closer and leaned into an open-mouth kiss. We put our arms around one another. Several seconds elapsed. So what if our PDA attracts attention.

Until this moment our love making had always been kept private.

In the public eye we were no more than friends. That charade worked well for us.

More than a minute passed before we broke away. Just seconds passed before we kissed again, this time cupping each other's boobs through the material.

Why can't I walk naked all the way back to the car? I want Jane to ogle me, to check out the goods.

We started trekking back down the slope. After about twenty steps I spoke.

"Do you recall checking out the girls in the lockerroom?"

"That was 14 years ago hon, and besides, I was straight back then."

"Straight or just afraid to be out," I asked.

"We can't all come out at age 12."

"I kissed my then best friend Sharon and liked it. She and I were caught in the act?"

"Were you guys naked?"

"Maybe in another minute we would've been," I said. "We were upstairs in her bedroom."

"Steph that's awesome."

"I started seeing Michelle in January of senior year. She enlisted in the army before Labor Day and never kept in touch so we drifted apart."

"I had boyfriends in high school but the relationships never felt right."

I processed that statement silently. We can't all be a "Gold Star".

I asked, "did they last long."

"Never longer than a few months," said Jane.

"I was only with Sharon for a few months."

Halfway down the slope the urge to take it all off did not go away. Instead it grew stronger. So what if I'm an exhibitionist.

"I Have to pee."

I went deep into the forest on my left. After responding to nature's call I took advantage of the opportunity to get naked.

I folded my teeshirt, bra, panties, and jeans neatly and returned to the path.

"Jane," I said making her turn.

"You go girl." Her words came out with a grin.

"I like this outfit."

"Then walk all the way back to the car like that," she replied.

"I intend to," I replied.

We continued the trek down the slope. At the bridge over the Shenandoah River she took my hand and held it until we reached the car. There I put my jeans on over my bare ass and my Tshirt over my bare boobs.

With a meal in our stomachs we were southbound on I 95 for Richmond by 2 p.m. I'm making good use of a 112 x 55 x 51 mm purple silicone vibrator. Its 23 mm mouth fits nicely over my clitoris. Pelvic muscles soon went into spasms as my clit became engorged. The tension is making my legs quiver and my heartbeat race. The region between my labia is wet and sticky. I let out a soft "mmmmmmmmmmm".

"How are you doing Stevie?"

"Great," I replied breathlessly.

"Are you close?"

"I'm going for multiple orgasms."

"You go girl."

At that instant my first climax leaves me huffing as it brings relief. I am determined to have more orgasms. So what if the toy needs to be recharged at home.

Back at Georgetown Apartments, Richmond the airconditioner chilled the rooms. The warm shower rinses sweat and odor from my body. Jane and I are toe to toe, her fingers tickling my lady parts making me giggle.

I donned a yellow off-the-shoulder skort-romper with smocked waist and flounce hem, a garment which I had recently purchased. Jane donned a floral-embroidered tie-front romper having short dolman sleeves and elasticized waist. Neither of us were wearing a bra.

We plopped into the sofa, a tan leather piece and sidled toward the middle. She placed her hand on my thigh.

Alexa resumed reading "The Stars at Night", a romance by Gerri Hill.

I said to her, "let's make plans for a hike next weekend."