Playing Games with Friends

Story Info
Playing games with new friends can lead to lots of fun.
2.7k words
4.11
16.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers

A few years back I was attending a game convention with my wife. Part of the convention was held in a large hall with many tables and folks could gather and play the latest games with other people. The hall was open all day and night for all four days of the convention. Most of the people attending had hotel rooms in the same hotel so that they could come and go as they saw fit, my wife and I did as well.

On one of the nights of game play we were seated at a table with several folks we didn't really know but that we had been playing with for a couple hours. Aside from my wife and I there were three other women and a man. I can't remember anyone else's names except for one of the women who is named Jennifer. I remember Jennifer for a few reasons, not the least of which is she was very friendly and attractive.

During our evening of gaming we had played one game that was very social in nature and had a lot of suggestive content including references to S&M. When items of a suggestive nature would come up everyone would just laugh them off but I also noticed everyone got more playful with their responses as well.

After the game I offered to get everyone drinks, everyone except Jen and my wife declined as they said it was getting too late. When I returned with the drinks my wife had decided that she too had enough play and was ready to go.

"I guess we'll just take the drinks with us then," I commented, and for some reason Jen giggled a little.

We left the gaming hall and headed to our room. I could tell my wife was in a frisky mood which was a good thing for me.

Once we were in the room I went to hug my wife and started to kiss her. She gently pushed me away and laughed, "No, I don't think so, I have other plans." She walked into the bathroom and then looked back to me, "Strip," was all she said and then closed the door.

We've had a fun and active sex life in which I've been very submissive and loved it. When she told me to strip I cheered inside, time to play!

I stripped all my clothes off and waited for my wife to return, after a few minutes she came out of the bathroom and crossed over to the bed and sat down positioning herself against the headboard as the queen that she is.

"Go ahead," she commanded me. I knew what she meant and gladly started to stroke my cock. As I did she fiddled with her phone, reading emails and such I imagined. She seemed disinterested in what I was doing but I didn't mind, I just kept playing with my cock.

After a few minutes she looked up at me and said, "No cumming."

"Of course," I replied. She is always in charge and I knew it, I just hoped she would eventually allow me to come. Sometimes she would tease me and then not let me come or ruin the orgasm. I didn't know what kind of mood she was in tonight, I was hoping it was generous.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, it startled me and I stopped what I was doing and looked at my wife. She didn't seem phased. "Get that will you," she said to me and smiled.

I just froze, "What?"

"Get the door, it's Jen."

"But, I'm..."

"Naked, yes, get the door."

I did as I was told and slowly crossed to the door. I tried to keep the door between me and Jen and I opened it, peering around and sure enough it was Jen.

"Well, let her in," my wife called to us.

Jen didn't wait and just walked right in craning her head around to check me out as she passed. She sat down on the bed next to my wife with a huge grin on her face. "Wow, you weren't joking," she said.

"Nope," my wife replied. "He does what he's told."

So there I was, totally naked, half hard cock, in front of two beautiful women.

My wife looked at me, "Well, get to it," and motioned with a little nod toward my cock.

I looked at her, then at Jen, who was grinning from ear to ear. I then reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock again. Slowly I began to stroke. Jen watched me intently with my wife sitting next to her. My cock was harder than ever as the two ladies watched.

After a few minutes Jen asked my wife, "How long does he take?"

"To cum?"

"Yes."

"Oh, he comes when I tell him to cum."

"Really?" Jen asked.

"Of course," my wife replied, then she looked at me. "Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes Miss," I said obediently.

She nodded and Jen giggled.

"Do you want to see him come now?" she asked Jen.

"Yes!" Jen said excitedly.

My wife looked at me, "Maybe I'll let you come, would you like that slut?"

"Yes please," I begged.

"That wasn't very convincing," my wife replied.

"Please Miss may I come for you," I begged louder, hoping to sound sincere. My cock was ready to explode at this point.

"Better. But not yet."

Jen giggled again, "Will he really not come until you tell him?"

"Of course, he will do whatever I tell him to do, isn't that right slut?"

"Yes Miss," I said in a broken voice, hardly able to control myself.

"Of course," my wife repeated. "Then I shall let you come now slut, but I want you to come into your hand, do you understand?"

I did understand, and for a moment my eyes met hers silently pleading with her.

"Now slut, do it!"

"Thank you Miss," I responded as my cock began to spasm. My eyes met Jen's and she smiled back at me. I reached over with my other hand and caught the cum as it shot from my cock. The orgasm shook my whole body and weakened my knees. I ejaculated several times, filling my hand with hot sticky cum.

Jen bounced on the bed cheering me on. When I was done she looked at my wife. "That was so cool!"

My wife looked at me and asked, "Are you my little cum slut?"

"Yes Miss." I said quietly.

"Hmmm," she said. "And what do cum sluts do?"

"Miss?" I questioned, knowing exactly what she meant.

"Beg!" she commanded.

"Please, Miss," I whispered.

"Properly, beg!" she commanded louder.

"Please, Miss," I said louder.

"Please, what?" she said even louder, now she was sounding annoyed.

I gave up trying to resist. "Please, Miss, please may I eat my cum for you?"

"More," was her only reply.

"Please Miss, I want to be your cum slut, please Miss may I eat my cum for you?"

"Yes."

I raised my hand to my mouth and as I did I thanked her and then licked.

Jen was bouncing up and down holding her hand to her mouth, when I started licking she repeated over and over, "Oh my God! Oh my God!"

When I finished I thanked my wife.

She told me to go get cleaned up and motioned to the bathroom, I did as I was told. A few minutes later when I came out of the bathroom Jen was gone. I thanked my wife again, I felt spent.

"You are not done yet," she said. She went into the bathroom and when she came out she was naked. She walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder, I knew my place and knelt down in front of her. She then pulled my head to her and into her waiting pussy. I licked hungrily.

After a few minutes of this she pushed me back and then lay down on the bed. I was well versed in my duty and followed her to the bed to continue licking and teasing her. Over the next several minutes she came a few times and I kept licking and fingering her until she finally pushed me away, too sensitive to take any more. She tucked herself in and I shut the lights off and slid into bed beside her. I now had another raging hard on but I dared not touch it and I certainly wasn't going to wake her to ask for permission. After a while I was able to fall asleep and dreamt of stroking for the ladies.

The next morning I woke up and my wife was still sleeping. I went into the bathroom and showered, trying to be as quiet as possible. When I came out my wife was awake sitting up in bed. She was still naked but had the sheet pulled up to her neck.

"Thank you for last night," I said. "It was amazing."

She smirked at me. "Yeah well you owe me."

I got dressed and we talked about going down to the lobby for breakfast. My wife made a joke about me still being hungry and then mentioned Jen was already up and headed to the lobby for breakfast as well. When she mentioned Jen's name my cock twitched and started to harden. Almost as if on cue there was a knock at the door. I looked at my wife questioningly and she looked back at me and shrugged. I was dressed, so I went to the door. I tried looking through the peephole and as I did I heard, "It's me, Jen."

I looked back at my wife who shrugged again and pulled up the sheet a little higher, "Let her in I guess."

I opened the door for Jen who was all smiles and she walked past me into the room.

"Oh my God last night was sooooo amazing!" Jen blurted out, "Thank you, thank you, so amazing."

My wife smiled back. "I'm glad you had fun. I'm not ready to go yet, but if you want you can play with him some while I get ready."

I don't know who was more stunned, Jen or me.

"Really?!?!" asked Jen.

My wife stood up, the sheet slid off and she walked towards the bathroom. "Sure, but no touching."

"Yes! Of course," Jen agreed and then looked at me with a devilish smile.

My wife closed the bathroom door and I was left looking at Jen and her at me. She was dressed in jeans and had on a white button-down long-sleeve shirt. She looked great and my cock was hardening quickly in my pants. I didn't do or say anything for a few seconds and then Jen broke the silence.

"I guess you should get naked then," she suggested.

I didn't need to be told twice and I quickly stripped out of my clothes. When I was done Jen walked over to one of the chairs and sat down, she was facing me. "Come closer and start stroking for me."

I got some hand cream from the night stand and walked over to her. Jen leaned back in the chair and relaxed while watching me stroke my cock. I was close to cumming as soon as I touched it.

"May I cum for you Miss, please?" I asked her.

Jen smiled. "I want a proper show, so no cumming."

"Yes Miss," I replied.

"Miss Jen," she corrected.

"Yes Miss Jen," I complied.

I stroked my cock for a while and then Jen said spontaneously, "I played with myself all night thinking about you slave."

I wasn't sure how to respond so after a moment I said, "Thank you Miss Jen."

She smiled and continued to watch me stroke.

After some more time passed Jen started to unbutton her shirt. I wasn't sure I could take seeing her breasts as my cock was throbbing and I was barely touching it and stroking as slow as I could. She undid all the buttons and then slid her shirt open revealing a beautiful light blue bra holding back a pair of beautiful breasts. I took in the sight for a moment and then begged again, "Please may I cum?"

Jen just smiled, "Oh no, not until your wife comes out."

I suddenly realized that my wife would be back soon and here Jen was with her shirt open. As if reading my mind Jen raised her hands to the front of her bra and unclasped it. She then slid her hands back cupping her breasts. After a pause she slid her hands back revealing her amazing breasts.

"Fuck," I muttered in a breath.

Jen giggled, "No cumming slut."

My reply was just a whimper which made her giggle again.

As I continued to watch Jen and she watched me she slowly undid the button and zipper on her jeans. She then scooted them down a bit revealing a triangle of lacy white panties with a pink bow at the top. I needed to cum so bad, I'm sure she could see it in my eyes. "No cumming," she repeated.

As if all this wasn't enough Jen then slid a hand down inside her panties and started to massage her pussy. She looked so hot, fingering herself, eyes locked on mind. My cock was leaking all over and I was in agony. I was also terrified of what my wife was going to say when she found us but I couldn't stop or look away.

I didn't have to wait long as my wife emerged from the bathroom a few moments later. When she did I heard her say, "Jeez you two, I can't leave you alone for a second can I?"

Jen started to apologize and get up.

"No, I'm just kidding. You'll probably kill him though if you don't let him cum, he's looking a little red."

"Sure," Jen replied, "just a few more minutes." With this she leaned forward getting closer to my cock, she cupped one hand on her breast and the other was working her clit in her panties. Her breathing grew faster and she started to shake a bit. "Are you going to be my cum slut and lick up your cum for me?" she asked, looking directly into my eyes.

"Yes please," I begged.

Jen trembled more and clamped her legs around her hand as she shook. She came for a few moments and then sat back in the chair. Seeing her splayed out in front of me with wet panties and hard nipples on her firm breasts was amazing.

Jen looked over to my wife, "Can he cum now?"

"If you want, he's your toy," she replied.

Jen pulled her hand from her panties, I could see it was slick with her juices and she held it up in front of my cock. "Cum bitch," she commanded.

I did, I came fast and hard spraying stream after stream into her hand and onto her. One spurt splattered onto her breasts as she cheered me on.

Once I couldn't cum anymore I almost fell over. Looked back to my wife who just rolled her eyes. "Well, lick it up bitch, don't embarrass me."

I looked back to Jen, she raised her hand up to my mouth and I licked greedily. I could taste her sweetness mixed with my cum and it was heaven.

After I licked her hand clean I moved toward Jen.

"No, no, none of that," my wife said in a strong tone. "You're done."

I glanced down at the cum on Jen's chest and my cock throbbed. I felt sad for a second but it passed quickly. I looked over to my wife and when I looked back at Jen she slid her hand across her breast scooping up the cum and then slid her fingers in my mouth. I licked them clean.

After that my wife told me to, "Hit the showers," and I did.

When I came out they were both gone, with a note that they had gone down to breakfast.

I headed down to the lobby restaurant. When I arrived Jen and my wife were seated at a table with two other ladies we had played games with the night before.

My wife looked up to me, "Sorry dear, it looks like you missed breakfast."

I started to reply but then one of the other women said, "I doubt he's still hungry," after which they all laughed.

I love playing games.

Florx11
Florx11
16 Followers