The Hike

Story Info
A couple finds themselves alone on a cliff.
1.7k words
4
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Names have been changed to protect the guilty, but nothing is embellished.

I’ve often had fantasies about public nudity - my own or someone else’s. When I was a teenager and the internet was young, I would chat with random women on ICQ. At least I thought they were women. When I found someone who would play along, I would lead the conversation to a game of truth or dare, and dare a woman to go somewhere unexpected nude or partially nude. Sometimes a woman would dare me to do the same. I lived with my parents on a well-lit street in a city, so my options for doing something without getting caught were limited. Sometimes I snuck around the house naked while everyone else was asleep. Once or twice, on a dare late at night, I ventured naked as far as the end of the driveway.

Many years later, I’m a married man living in a different city. We’re in a busy apartment building, again with not many options to get around unnoticed. So these sorts of fantasies have for the most part remained fantasies. Our sex life is good, but fairly vanilla and private. Jasmine is not much into fulfilling fantasies, and she doesn’t have an exhibitionist or voyeur side to her.

One thing we both enjoy very much is travel. Last October we took a trip to Macedonia, where we rented a car for the week and explored the countryside. We were staying a few days in the small city of Bitola and one crisp sunny day we drove into Pelister National Park to take a hike on the mountain. We’re not big hikers, but have been known to enjoy a medium-difficulty trail on occasion. We got to the park, got ourselves a map and some advice, and started up the trail.

It was a great day for hiking - a little cool in the morning, but warming up gradually. Sunny but not too hot. Macedonia is not heavily touristed at the best of times, and this was not peak season. So it was not entirely surprising that it seemed we had the whole mountain to ourselves. After getting a little bit lost, we made it up to our destination: a grassy cliff with a gorgeous view of the valley below. We sat down for a lovely packed picnic and enjoyed the view. As often happens with me, I had other things on my mind. And here we were, all alone for miles around, with a gorgeous view and almost perfect weather. Obviously, I wanted to fuck.

When I mentioned this to Jasmine she wasn’t exactly thrilled. Again, this kind of thing is my fantasy, not hers. She prefers to have sex in a climate-controlled bedroom on a comfortable mattress without even the chance of getting caught or interrupted. And fair enough. I can usually get off in a few minutes - sometimes seconds. She needs a lot more time.

“No, I don’t feel comfortable,” she said. But I could see she didn’t want to disappoint me. “How about a blowjob instead?”

“OK,” I accepted. “I’ll take it.”

“Here?” she sounded surprised. “I didn’t think you would say yes. Ummm, I’m not sure about this.”

I could see she was getting very uneasy with the whole idea. I was in danger of getting nothing, and worse, having a fight. I could see this wasn’t going where I had imagined, so I tried something different.

“It’s ok. Forget about it,” I tried not to sound disappointed. “But I have a weird request. You can totally say no.”

“What now?” She sounded surprised, but maybe a little intrigued.

“This is a little embarrassing,” I stammered. “But there’s a website I used to look at sometimes a long time ago. Of women who would go hiking and post photos of themselves on the mountaintop or whatever, topless. But from behind so you can’t really see anything.”

“Oh? Really?” she could see I was genuinely embarrassed. She knew I looked at porn sometimes but it’s not something we shared or talked about much. “So you want me to pose for you here?”

“You don’t have to. But if you did, I would really enjoy it. Just me, of course. I wouldn’t post it anywhere or anything.”

“Alright,” she said. “I don’t see what the big deal is, but if that’s what you want. OK.” She started to take off her shirt. “Like this?”

“Lose the bra too,” I said. “And stand facing the view.”

“Really? Ummm, OK.”

She complied, shivering just a little in the mountain breeze, as I fumbled to get into a good position to capture this moment. I tried posing her in a few different places. Standing, half sitting on a rock. With the camera behind, I got a nice view of her soft brown hair, longish but tied up, her gorgeous silky smooth shoulders and back, glowing now in the direct sunlight, and still in her tight blue jeans, the curve of her great ass. The view beyond her of the lush green hills and valleys was nice too.

“Let’s try some different poses too,” I ventured.

“You mean like this?” she asked innocently as she turned her whole body to face me. I snapped a few shots with her round, generous handfuls on full display. The early afternoon lighting was perfect, with the sun turning her untanned chest golden. Her perfect pink nipples hardened with the breeze.

“Perfect,” I said. “Just one more shot. The way they do it on the site, you’re supposed to stand facing the view, with your arms wide apart. It’s supposed to be empowering or something. I don’t know.”

“I don’t get it, but whatever floats your boat,” she said. She stood out in the open, arms as wide as they go, legs spread slightly, as I got one more photo from behind. This one features the natural beauty beyond quite nicely. I’m far from a great photographer, but I really like how I composed it. She looks kind of like a sexy Vitruvian Man. Well, Vitruvian Woman. From behind. And only topless, not nude. But there’s some lovely tasteful sideboob in it.

By this point Jasmine was getting genuinely cold and it was time to head back. So she got dressed and we made our way back down the mountain. Once we were halfway down and she had warmed up a bit, she offered to take some more topless photos in a little clearing. These didn’t come out as great, as she was lying almost flat against the ground and I couldn’t get a good angle. It sure was fun, though, as was the conversation that ensued. She even confessed that she was starting to get a little turned on. But it was getting late in the afternoon, and we didn’t want to get stuck on the mountain anywhere close to sunset. Again, we hadn’t seen or heard another person since we left the parking lot. So she got dressed again and we found our way back down to the car, only getting slightly lost on the way.

Neither of us had ever done anything like this before, and I was excited. I drove back to town and got Jasmine a well-deserved glass of wine, before we headed back to our wooden cabin. Our host had prepared us a lovely rustic dinner. As we ate, he started a fire for us in the fireplace and then left us alone.

We don’t often get to enjoy a real fire, so after dinner, Jasmine and I sat by it talking and reading, until the embers died down and it was getting late. Then we went upstairs and got ready for bed.

Like the rest of the cabin, the bed was made of natural-looking wood. I noted that unlike our bed at home, it had posts and thick bars, some of which were placed quite strategically. We got naked and into bed, and I could tell Jasmine was already wet. I climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately as my hard shaft rubbed slowly against her outer labia, brushing then from the outside. Her nipples were erect as she returned my kisses vigorously. I reached down with my right hand to gently rub her clit with my middle finger, and with my left hand I reached up for the horizontal bar at the head of the bed.

Soon I could feel that she was ready, and I pulled her labia open to gently push my throbbing dick inside, slowly at first. She moaned and squeezed me as I worked her clit with my fingers, faster. I knew she was close, but I didn’t hold back. Her moans got louder and she squeezed more and more. She rubbed my back with the fingers of her left hand, moving them in circular motions that mimicked the motion of my fingers. Soon she took a deep breath and exploded, shuddering as the waves went through her.

I stopped moving my fingers and gave her just a few seconds to fully experience the climax, before pulling my hand away. Then I repositioned myself for maximum thrust, and put both hands up on the bar of the bed. Thinking back to our hike, I rocked my hips against hers faster and faster, using the bar for leverage. I pictured her topless on the cliff earlier in the day, and exploded inside her with a loud moan.

Completely exhausted, I collapsed on top of her in bliss. A few minutes later, I rolled off to spoon her from behind, and we quickly fell asleep, she in my arms.

When we woke the next day, I threw open the wooden window without bothering to get dressed. The air was crisp and the sun was bright and warm. Our Macedonian host was below, tending to his morning chores in the garden between the cabins. I don’t know how much he saw of me, but I didn’t particularly care.

“Good morning!” he called. “Did you sleep well?”

“Very well!” I responded with a smile.

I didn’t know what adventures lay ahead of us, but I was eager to find out.

Neither of us had ever done anything like this before, and I was excited about what adventures lay ahead for us.