The Hired Gun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This throaty groan escaped her in haunting fashion as she wrapped her arms around his neck holding on for dear life. It was my cousin's turn to stunt as he dipped giving her a healthy bounce on his junk before sliding his hands to the back of her knees. Mz. Giggles weight became a factor as her monster butt was forced down airtight on his cock by gravity itself. A second breathy gasp erupted from the southern mature as she tightened her grip around his neck starting to bop and bounce on twelve inches of meat.

A pang of jealousy ran through me for the second time in two days as I realized my cousin and Andre were engineered to handle women like this while I was decidedly just above average. For some reason I fleetingly felt guilty for not getting a quick run on the track earlier as I watched Jaquan doing his become the personification of the cock carousel. Unfortunately, these thoughts came with mind movies of him and Yoli. I'd walked in at the tail end of him smashing what I clandestinely thought would be my girlfriend at some point. That fateful afternoon, I'd been disproven in apocalyptic fashion with the revelation she'd knowingly ditched me to fuck my cousin.

That day was the genesis of what would become Ms. One.

For me, it was the look on that yellow bone's face that really did me in that afternoon. Yeah, it was grimy as fuck on both of their parts, but that motherfucking euphoric expression on Yoli's goofy face stayed with me popping up at inopportune moments, specifically when I was alone with Jaquan. It was work to keep that part of me submerged. In the moment I caught him waxing her cheeks, I knew I'd have to find a way to walk it off to save face. In that moment I knew his Achille's heel would always be found between the legs of a woman.

His infamous baby mama number two was also in the know in that regard, fully giving up on him in that instant of heart shattering discovery.

Now much later I was doing what she'd done; using him as I living prop for my own ends and much more. My auntie sought to "get me involved" after I'd accidentally overheard her true feelings about my uncle barely realizing I wasn't overly fond of the man from day one. It worked out when she sought a hookup so that we'd be intertwined, utterly compromised by our loins. Her gambit was supposed to keep me silent, but I was more of a business man; maybe more of an online carnie in some respects. Mz. Giggles was born that fateful afternoon. She was born the moment she saw the money pouring in on my cashapp.

Today I intended to use them both to help a brother in the struggle, Andre 13.5. My lovely country thick auntie was one hell of a carrot for a doggish relative led around by his juvenile libido. I was in control.

Her thick gams coiled around Jaquan interlocking in the small of his back. The move wedged them tightly together as evidenced by the visible flexing in her thighs and powerful calves. I got a great low angle shot of her big semi-thick badonkadunk pressed hard into his crotch as both groaned. Mz. Giggles was starting to go into the throes of an impending orgasm as his knees buckled. They toppled onto the bed almost destroying it with their combined weight. This loud shriek erupted from my auntie upon impact.

"GIMME THIS GHUD PUSSEE!! GIMME!! GIMMEE GIRL!! AH!! AH!! AH SHIT THIS SOME GHUD-GHUD!!" Mz. Giggles found herself pinned to the mattress balls deep by his pistoning twelve inches. This homegrown Mandingo was whimpering and whining loudly as his butt became this blur of motion giving her the business. Mz. Giggles face twisted into an ugly grimace akin to some in the midst of childbirth enduring the incessant thumping and bottoming out of her mature box.

I was obliged to continue the low camera angle in service of the narrative finding that it looked as if Jaquan was twerking in manic fashion trying to make my auntie another one of his baby mammas. He was dropping blockbuster shots into her honeypot like he was drilling for oil. This was confirmed by the thick milky residue coating his member which contrasted with his nearly coal darkened skin tone. Only her own thick frame kept my auntie from being rag dolled all over the mattress. Mz. Giggles was holding on for dear life with all four of her limbs tightly wrapped around his body.

Her heels were prodding his buttocks in a fashion similar to a jockey using spurs to get a stallion to run faster. This guy's rod was stretching her out properly, a bit thicker than Andre 13.5 who eclipsed him in length while he outclassed his rival in girth. I chuckled to myself silently remembering her comments about going to divorce court in a wheel chair. It seems my auntie had spoken word into reality on the business end of Jaquan's irredeemable monster prick. The man was beating the shit out of her box.

There was telling whether or not he'd cum because their bumping uglies were a gooey, soapy mess loudly clapping and slapping together in perfect sync. Mz. Giggles was being bred with extreme prejudice as he fucked her cunt like an escaped con. I could see goosebumps on her legs, also noticing the very slight hairs on her forearms standing up as she went into hysterics trembling and shivering as if she'd been tased.

"AW SHIT!! THAT'S IT RIGHT THUR!! YOU EATING MY DICK!! AW SHIT!! YOU CHEWING ON IT BABY!!" Her nails dug trenches into his back clawing it up like some wildcat on a tear. The climax was so intense, Jaquan was forced to pin her wrists down next to her ears exerting visible force and using his weight for leverage.

This resulted in him rearing up in pushup position, then into a kneel with his palms flattened on her inner thighs leaving Mz. Giggles to cup, claw and mash her breasts together continuously as her pelvis wrenched vertically in manic fashion. Two thirds of his twelve inches were embedded in her snatch providing an interesting visual for the camera. I watched her flush crimson, then nearly orange as she reached above her head on the mattress grabbing the edge in fistfuls of bedding.

Mz. Giggles went into overdrive bucking and popping, eventually rolling and swiveling her wide hips as the climax took hold of her completely. This strained earsplitting whine filled the suite as she arched off the mattress frigging his cock a woman possessed. Bursts of moisture exploded from her slit in fits and starts under Jaquan's gaze. He leaned forward planting his palms on either side of her head plunging the rest of his endowment deep inside her shivering cunt. Those thick gams shot up interlocking at the small of his back again. This time she squeezed with all her orgasmic might forcing him down on her body.

This position turned out to be mostly ceremonial necessitating a stationary mount on my cousin's part as she rocked and shivered in electric fashion eventually taking an ear between her big lips for use as a pacifier sucking wantonly on it like some treat until he replaced it with his lips.

"Come get some of this mouth." She spoke to him for the first time since he entered the room in-between husky sounding gasps stuffed to the gills. Before he could say anything, she wrapped her arms around his head mashing his face into her breasts as she craned her head staring at me. Her vintage Peignoir babydoll top was bunched up under her armpits and chin, but she peeled it off tossing the sheer lingerie aside. Jaquan made a meal out of her rubbery nipples and tits sucking like a newborn.

"Fuck these titties for me." I couldn't tell if she was in character or not; every word was labored followed with a lingering gasp.

Her breasts were large, slightly deflated but barely a match for his schlong once it was lined up along her sternum. She cushioned his member perfectly between her tits making them bulge as I squirted some lube on them off camera as he began sawing his member into her juicy, glistening cleavage.

Mz. Giggles started out using the tops of her fists to mash her tits around him, then interlocked her fingers trapping his cock in a moist embrace. The bulbous head of his member poked through timidly but got progressively frenetic as Mz. Giggles enticed him by moaning theatrically and using her big cow tongue to lick those inflatable looking lips.

His hanging sack was drawn back and forth along her abdomen but got closer to the jiggling bottom of her breasts when he went on all fours crouching over her chest soulfully humping them in measured long strokes. This droves the head of his cock into her waiting mouth adding an unsuspected layer to the proceedings. That tongue lapped, swirled and sucked on that sticky bulbous knob randomly slurping hard enough to make him cry out in genuine distress. This quickly graduated into Jaquan lying prone on her chest essentially fucking her mouth as an auxiliary vagina. Her skill as a head queen were sublime.

I chortled at the sight of my certified lothario cousin laying there face down atop those country curves lovingly humping and fucking her big tits and mouth all with big fistfuls of the duvet covering his face out of embarrassment. Half of his endowment was buried in her gullet with the rest massaged to oblivion between those sunbaked redbone titties. The sounds coming out of my cousin were almost girlish, definitely shrill in places. This guy was going so hard, his buttocks were flexing with each stroke.

"Aw shit, sorry Mz. Giggles!"

Jaquan assumed a keening open legged squat on her chest supporting his weight on the balls of his feet taking her mouth in earnest partially gagging her every other thrust. His right hand encircled the base of his cock with this twisting motion while his other hand pinched and rolled the nipple on his left pec. Mz. Giggles hands cupped her breasts from underneath bouncing and jiggling them together and independently. The visual was enough to boot him right off the precipice as he began to cum.

"AUG!! AW!! AW SHIT!! KEEP IT UP!! AUG!! AW SHIT BAE!! YOU UH!! AW FUCK!! MISS GIGGLEZ!!" He sounded like someone had shoved a hot poker up his ass while her lips pursed hard enough to make whatever he said afterwards, utter gibberish. I inched closer to the bed lining up the money shot.

I was unprepared for the loud, gurgling intrusion as Jaquan groaned shoving his cock as deep as he could manage creating this thick bulge in her throat for an instant, then withdrawing as auntie coughed like she had bronchitis. The head of his monster cock plopped out of her mouth followed by a thick milky deluge of cum spewing thick ropes all over her face. More of his semen spewed out powerfully wetting up her neck as his shaft slid along her breastbone. Mz. Giggles still had her large breasts tightly wrapped around his girth; fingers interlocked.

"Aw shit, I'm still cumming baby; you got that ghud-ghud Mz. Giggles." Only the crown was visible framed in the top of her cleavage as he continued sliding his prick methodically until it disappeared from view still spurting light watery ropes of jizz. His greasy sweat covered balls slid along her abdomen as his entire twelve inch schlong popped free with a springy motion as he wrapped his fist around it jerking.

Mz. Giggles released her breasts laying on her back with her arms splayed apart, palms facing upward on either side of her head. Those big sloping, slightly deflated tits of hers flopped apart almost resting in her pits revealing a large watery splotch of cum on her sternum. Her tits were utterly defiled with bits of semen all over them. One nipple and its surrounding areola was glazed over like cake frosting, the nub almost looking like a candle waiting to be lit.

"AW, AUG, AW FUH-FUCK!!" Jaquan cried out in masculine distressed fashion as one last thick rope shot out of him like silly string cutting a straight line up from her muff to the underside of her chin.

She was left there all limbs spread out to the four winds, gasping for life giving air as he kept stroking.

"Let me kiss it." Mz. Giggles moaned with a wet giggle as a stream of his creamy essence ran from the corner of her mouth.

Jaquan obliged tapping his member on her lips, running it along them harmonica style before she finished him off with a sustained slurp of his crown and audible pop. He slid out of frame huffing and coughing a little walking to the suite's main bathroom.

"Cut, don't move Mz. Giggles." She just nodded laying there blasted out as I got a master shot of her body looking like the scene of a crime. I stood on a chair for an elevated secondary shot to complete this part of the shoot.

Even the large sunglasses on her face were slathered with almost translucent spunk.

"Are you good; can you stay there for the next part of my shoot?"

"Do I have to move?"

"No, but Andre is eventually going to turn you over; as a matter of fact, you can either act like you're sleeping or actually take a nap."

A big wet snore answered back making me chuckle.

"HEY MAN!" I slid the door open catching Jaquan standing there in his birthday suit looking at himself in the mirror like a diva proud of himself. He immediately noticed me snapping pics of him snatching a towel down covering himself.

"Shut up, you remember what I told you at the park, right?"

"Yeah, so." He raised a brow looking irritated, post nut clarity.

"Come out here to my setup; there's something I want you to see, negro." I walked away without giving him a second thought past the bed and my sleeping auntie having a seat at my laptop. Jaquan followed moments later with underwear underneath the towel looking over my shoulder at the monitor.

"Who's that?"

"Not important; would you fuck, though?"

"I don't know, she looks kind of scrawny but cute in a bitchy sort of way. She's kind of little, cuz; you check her ID, nigga? I ain't trying to catch a case." He reflected scratching his temple.

"She's thirty-two motherfucker"

"Okay, is she coming up here or something?"

"I'm gonna fuck her with your dick."

"What?!"

I shushed him motioning towards the smaller bedroom where Andre was sequestered, likely playing with his Nintendo Switch.

"I'm gonna catfish this bitch."

"What did she do to you?"

I pointed towards the smaller bedroom again directing his gaze there as Mz. Giggles snored loudly with one hand across her abdomen.

"She's an asshole that needs to have her fucking hands surgically removed from his pockets. I wanna make sure our boy has some leverage. I want him to be able to keep a dollar without her snatching it away. This bitch on some shit just like your infamous baby mamma number two, except she's messy with it. Now are you gonna let me use your dick, or not?"

"You think you're some kind of superhero for dumb niggas or something, cuz? The brother don't care as long as he gets his fucking fruit loops in the morning; you really want him to have a pocket full of money when he's soft in the head?"

"Yes or no." I pressed looking him directly in the eye, stone faced until his shoulder slumped in defeat.

"What you want me to do, cuz?"

"Jerk off." I put the camera in his hands motioning towards the bathroom as I tapped away on my computer making a fake profile to troll and catfish Andre's malignant wife. After a few moments, Jaquan disappeared into the main bathroom to acquiesce to my wishes. I decided to take the opportunity to move things along walking to the other smaller bedroom with a head mount and another camera.

"Andre?" He was sitting in bed with nothing on but his boxers and some black crew socks. One of his toes was sticking out just under my nose earning a slap.

"YEAH!!" He perked up in bed looking like some kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I pulled the crappy sock off of the offending foot staring him in the eye.

"I want you to wear this head mount and follow my instructions to the letter; can you do that, bruh?"

"Yeah."

Andre 13.5 was the perfect automaton for my intent as I started the second part of my shoot using his head as a mount for my camera which would be a point of view proxy for the audience. I'd continued adding to my equipment now owning a plethora of toys specifically tailored to my simple set-up along with some premium editing programs brought during online black sales. It was child's play watching Andre mess around on his handheld console as instructed for a few moments, before setting it aside.

His field of vision mimicked those early slasher films from the eighties taking the audience along as her got up with his hand appearing in frame to push his bedroom door open. The rest of the presidential suite was revealed with the main bed in the center of the frame and my "sleeping" auntie. Andre's sort of plodding walk was perfect for the shot as he approached methodically finding Mz. Giggles laid out on the bed. In my absence, she'd covered her face with a pillow leaving the rest of her spoiled figure on display.

His hand appeared again hovering for a moment, then withdrawing quickly as if frightened. Outside of the camera frame, Andre motioned towards me getting a tap on the bicep to keep going. I liked the natural look of his actions because it furthered the atmosphere of mischievous curiosity. His hand returned pointer finger extended poking the side of her right breast in experimental fashion as the field of vision traveled up and down her thick curvy frame. At this point I was allowing him to move instinctually.

That breast was cupped, probably because it wasn't as soiled as the other flicking the nipple. A muffled moan and some slight movement caused that exploratory hand to disappear for an instant. It returned cupping the breast fully, then discovered some of the other man's spunk soiling it. I watched Andre comedically flick his hand a few times, then absentmindedly rub it along Mz. Giggles abdomen ending up just above her mound. This elicited a breezy sigh from beneath the pillow covering her head as her legs moved a bit. Andre glanced at me getting more nonverbal cues to continue, turning back as she moved ever so slightly.

Her lower half had been turned in one direction resting on her hip. I watched her rub and grind those weathered, yet shapely gams together moaning even more insistently as his mitt sized hand returned to her abdomen. This time he planted his palm flat on her stomach tracing an invisible line that triangular area almost touching her slit before drawing back.

"Rub the kitty." I whispered confident the unintended audio could be edited out.

She moaned when his rough calloused hand cupped her sex, middle fingers rubbing her slit. I watched her shift about on the mattress rocking her hips slightly sure she was now awake and covering her face out of embarrassment. Her movements were more deliberate, shifting as if she wanted to get away from his timid probing fingers. Andre leaned in more getting a knee onto the edge of the bed, more interested. I drifted closer picking up assorted moans and gasps along with the visual of her partially exposed face from the bridge of her nose downward.

Mz. Giggles drew her thick shapely gams up resting the soles of her feet on the bed with the heels close to the bottom of her huge butt, then let them flop outward splayed apart still bent at the knees. I made the visual comparison like it or not, to a frog awaiting dissection in a science class. Where I would've invaded her snatch with my educated fingers, Andre was much different in his approach normally being relegated to being a living sex toy. His middle fingers rubbed her slit intensely somewhat parting her generous folds accompanied by a sticky sound.

"Keep going, she likes it." I whispered proactively directing his actions out of habit.

That sticky sound permeated the audio as I inched closer watching Andre rubbing and caressing her snatch, truly learning a woman's body. My mind's eye replayed that initial video where he'd been sexually groomed by Renee from the corner store to the floor of her apartment and beyond. Just about all of his actions were reactionary to whatever she was doing. Once his female groomer dropped the façade fully taking him, things shifted into second, third, fourth, and even fifth gears.