The Hired Gun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In other words, she got her back beat out with no fucks given as animal instinct took the normally reticent man wholesale. Afterwards, the tryst filmed and un-filmed continued until they couldn't be contained anymore. The other women in the fold were brought in to enjoy the fruits of her labors having effortless sex with a well-endowed man that fit their desires perfectly. Andre 13.5 became the living embodiment of the proverbial "cock carousel" for better or worse.

Today I was watching a man's sense of innocent discovery.

His wife Dayna was no different.

I watched the crappy videos and archived lives made to capitalize on his appearance, physicality and ridiculous endowment.

She'd turned Andre into a veritable "cash cow" for the worse acting as his handler, sometimes being abusive on camera in front of their audience. Everything she did, no matter how egregious, was swept under the proverbial rug.

Now "Da' Wife" was on my radar.

His probing hand was covered in auntie's juices as her legs flopped about eventually clapping on his wrist as he rubbed her stuffed slit graduating to a circular pattern. Mz. Giggles had become even more wet and gooey, audibly speaking arching up off the bed a little enjoying the stimulation. Her arms were curved upward hands hooked into the pillow covering her face in a death grip.

Some of his fingers were finding entrance inside her pot with Andre hesitating to look at the wetness on his fingers, rubbing its stickiness. Mz. Giggles groaned loudly drawing her knees up into her chest rubbing her inner thighs together like she was trying to start a fire. He became more interested using both hands to part her thighs exposing her glistening peach.

"Rub it harder, boy!"

"Okay." He was kneeling at the outside of her right thigh moving his arm methodically.

"USE YOUR DICK!!...just rub it, but don't put it inside." Mz. Giggles was in the zone starting to direct traffic as I noticed some movement out the corner of my eye. Jaquan had come outside the main bathroom silently watching the proceedings. I still cautioned him with a finger over my lips, filming.

Andre stopped for a moment to casually remove his boxers dropping them beside the bed like yesterday's laundry before climbing between her wagging splayed apart thighs. His thirteen point five inches was more than ready to impale her to the mattress, but he gingerly assumed a pushup position over her body. I gathered he was leery of the mess left behind by Jaquan pressing his cock lengthwise against her wet slit.

"Oh, shit boy, rub this pussy until I cum; grind me hard as you can, but don't go inside." She was talking more, instructing in fits and starts.

"Okay." He replied with the same near monotone that I'd become used to since our first fateful meeting.

Her slit was one of the long variety with a wealth of luscious folds when parted that lean to a nice tight pussy once you were just inside it. It had a sort of conical shape to it, but I doubted it would remain in that enticing shape after being veritably resized by Andre 13.5 and Jaquan.

I watched him kneel there between her thighs as if he were trying to figure out how to insert himself, then press his overly long curved at the end manhood lengthwise between those folds she once described as a taco, before going into a classic pushup position. There was visible wetness on his shaft as he wedged it lengthwise. His own head mounted camera would catch a good portion of this intense frottage intermittently getting a closeup of her face reacting to having that fleshy steel bar splitting her lower lips apart, sensually grinding. Andre moaned, letting his mouth hang open as his buttocks flexed.

Both of them were feeling it with an audience of two, at least for a moment. Jaquan drifted back to the main bathroom, closing the door behind himself. I figured he didn't want to watch something he wasn't a part of on camera. Mz. Giggles drew her legs upward on either side of his pumping, grinding hips flattening her soles on the mattress working her hips in a counter motion. Both were huffing audibly.

They exchanged glances, then she looked away from his face in my direction with this indecipherable expression. I interpreted it as a momentary look of embarrassment, or shame.

"Get off boy."

"Did I do something wrong?" He almost whined.

"No, just gonna make it better kid, that's all." She explained in an uneven tone.

"Better?"

"Yeah, boy."

"Okay."

He reluctantly disengaged, probably on the verge of stuffing her full drifting to the side of her thigh, kneeling. Mz. Giggles slowly rolled over on her belly face down with her head hanging off the edge of the mattress presenting her monster sized rump which rose up in the air like twin mountains of thick, sunbaked flesh. Andre's eyes went wide as he handled those jiggly cheeks using both hands to squeeze the closet one like he was trying to make it burst, then the other before spreading them apart to look hungrily at her openings. He left go, watching the buns slap together wetly before digging his fingers into the undercuff marveling at the weight of her cornfed cakes.

"Rub your thang in my butt cheeks; do it real good and I'll give you something real nice." Mz. Giggles matronly tone made it sound as if she were offering him a cookie or something. Maybe she was.

I went green with envy for an instant remembering myself and recalling a story related from her teenage years. Auntie Esther aka Mz. Giggles discovered a predilection for enhanced second base during a house party inadvertently crashed. Her partner got in the cheeks to spectacular results for both which she would habitually visit during her teen years near graduation with a few guys and one mature neighbor with a pocket full of cash. That predilection had gone forgotten for decades until I caught her in a clinch, in her own kitchen no less.

Andre mounted her thighs from the back with his thirteen plus inches resting between the buns. His extraordinary length parted the cheeks lengthwise making for an exciting visual. The view got more exciting when he mashed the warring halves of her derriere together hiding most of his endowment. The crown was left bulging out of auntie's rear cleavage with the root exposed at the bottom. I had it framed as if I were shooting a tit fuck as he began sawing his prick over her rear entrance.

"Just like that."

"Like this?"

"Yeah but do it harder."

"Like this?"

"Harder baby."

"Okay." Andre's hands despite their large size, were dwarfed by the big meaty, semi-solid ovals that made up her county fried badonkadunk.

"That feels...good; keep doing what you're doing baby. Fuck my ass cheeks for me. Keep fucking'em real hard like that, I like it that way all a rubbing on my backdoor. Fuck this big ole booty with your thang. Oh yeah, just like that. You're making me so wet and sticky boy. We might have to do something about it. Aw yeah keep rubbing me like that with them big hands of yours! Press harder! Fuck my booty cheeks!"

The matronly cooing sound of her voice was not lost on me as she talked him through it getting Andre progressively excited. She'd regaled me with tales of her past wherein her secret lover preferred sandwiching her cheeks around his cock fucking them until he burst only to ignore her afterwards. She chalked it up to her lack of conventional beauty eventually punishing him by taking another "lover" who ended up doing the same thing before she gave an interested neighbor "pay to play" options.

"Stick it inside for a bit, but you gotta blow your load on my ass, okay boy?" Mz. Giggles reached back grabbing handfuls of her meaty buns parting them enough to expose her glistening slit and a hint of the rich pinkness inside.

"THANK YOU!" Andre quickly hit it with the force of a battering ram, going balls deep with his equally large sack cushion between her inner thighs.

She grunted sounding like she'd been bludgeoned with a bat as he went prone atop her body partially hiding it from view. His own buttocks were flexing so hard, dimples were appearing on the surface. I got a closer shot finding the same dimples rhythmically appearing on her buttocks in profile. Mz. Giggles was flexing and massaging his cock with her inner walls. This resulted in Andre spreading his legs outward with both palms flat on either side of her head grasping the edge of the mattress fucking animalistically.

"AW SHIT!! AW FUCK!! AW SHEET BOY!! YOU PUSHING MY BABY BUTTON!! ITS UP IN MA GUTS!!" Those wet, hollow sounding claps of sweaty flesh on sweaty flesh inundated the presidential suite. I kept on the move getting a rear shot of Andre stuffing her box to capacity. Her cheeks were wobbling and bouncing all over the place, conforming to his probing hands as he pounded the snot out of her puss.

"DON'T CUM IN ME, NOW!! AW SHIT BOY, YOU MEDDLIN ME!! MEDDLING THE FUCK OUT OF ME!! HEY NOW!! YOU THUMPING THE BACK TOO MUCH!! AH!! AW SHEET!! CUM OUTSIDE!! I WANT IT ON MAH BIG OLE ASS CAUSE ITS HOT!! AW SHEET!! YOU GOTTA COOL ME DOWN WITH YOUR NUT!! AW NOW!!"

I couldn't tell if she was trying to amp him up or if she were playing to the camera although I suspected the answer was somewhere staunchly in the middle. Andre was bucking and bouncing his hips wild enough that he was starting to get a little height each time before thrusting between those big buns.

"AHM CUMMING!! AW!! AUG!! UN!! UN!! UN!!" Andre barely got those thirteen plus inches out of her steaming honeypot, starting to fire multiple ropes across the bow of Mz. Giggles enormous rump. The stuff looked like silly string crisscrossing her shuddering buttocks like vanilla cake frosting as she jiggled her thighs making her cheeks clap in an audible twerk. Andre sat upright kneeling, still manically jerking.

Andre lingered there handling his horse sized manhood looking at his handiwork, transfixed.

"Shove it back in there." A single dollop of cum dripped off the bulbous head of his chock splashing on her left ass cheek.

"AW YEAH!! AW SHIT BOY!! FUCK MY BABY BUCKET!! POUND ME!! BEAT IT UP BOY!!" He hit balls deep with the force of a freight train creating this series of crescent shaped motion ripples that radiated upward towards her small waist. Her legs shot out wide giving him an unimpeded stationary target.

"Cut." It was useless; Andre was in the zone already.

I exchanged glances with Auntie Esther finding a glass eyed blank expression before walking over breaking down my mounted setup while they got it on with no fucks given.

"FUCK ME!! DO IT HARDER BOY!! MESS ME UP, THEN CUM INSIDE!! BREED THIS BITCH!!" I raised a brow, then glanced over towards the main restroom, curious. My gaze returned to Esther's face again, finding it unchanged. Her disguise was on the floor leaving her stocking covered head exposed. Huffs of air escaped me as I wiped my brow walking to the main bathroom while Andre plowed my auntie.

"Hey cuz." Jaquan was sitting on the edge of the tub with this guilty look on his face. I noticed he was in the process of texting, slightly noncommittal. He wasn't fooling anybody.

"You jerked off, didn't you?"

"Uh, fuck you; well, that's what you wanted me to do, right? I mean, I can still get it up if you need me to bang that old lady again." I raised a brow before furrowing both.

"You call Mintzy that when you banged her?" It was a deep cut directed at the landlady of his now defunct baby mamma number two.

"Who told you?"

"You did, just now negro."

"Man, what's up with you these days?"

"It's complicated, so you jerked off, right?"

He motioned towards the camera at the end of the bathroom countertop, looking embarrassed. I picked it up but didn't look at the footage right away.

"Hold that thought."

I picked up Esther's purse, unzipping and opening it peering inside. Jaquan looked as if he might stop me but remained seated as I turned to him with a static expression. I withdrew a large brown envelope followed by her phone. It wasn't unlocked as I peered at her messages under his clueless gaze. My eyes met my cousin's as I stuffed the phone back inside but kept the envelope.

"Cat got your tongue, nigga?"

Jaquan just waved me off peering down at his phone, now playing a game to avoid my static expression. He remained silent as I drifted backwards, opening the bathroom door peering out into the suite. Andre was in the process of blowing another copious load of jizz all over her enormous backside. He was still wearing the mounted camera totally engrossed in the sight of her glazed cakes.

"ANDRE HIT THE SHOWER!! YOU'RE GONNA GET SOME LUNCH WITH JAQUAN, HURRY UP!!" I shouted with some base in my voice nearly making him jump out of his skin.

"Okay." He had the wherewithal to place the head mount on the desk before jogging off to the shower in the smaller secondary bedroom. I handed my cousin a hundred-dollar bill.

Esther remained on her belly, face turned away as I took in the damage, then walked over having a seat at the desk in front of my setup. I was determined to multi-task starting to edit the photos I took of my cousin, cropping out his face in several while blurring out the rest. I downloaded the mini movie he'd made in the bathroom after being stimulated by her coupling with Andre 13.5 at the conclusion of their own tryst. Her blasted-out derriere was oppressive in my field of vision affording me glances as I edited some footage of Jaquan playing basketball. Again, I edited out his face with a digital mosaic.

"HURRY UP ANDRE!!" I shouted, more insistent this time.

"COMING!!" He shouted back unnecessarily reappearing clothed, but still wet from the shower nearly running by me towards the door where Jaquan was waiting, knowingly silent.

"Damn bruh, you ain't gonna be embarrassing me today!" Jaquan grabbed a towel from the rack in the main bathroom slapping it into the back of Andre's head as he shot me a look.

"Outside." I motioned with a pointer finger not looking as I tapped away with my other hand on the laptop. I waited until I heard the door close before getting back up to retrieve another towel from that bathroom after locking the deadbolt on the door.

I draped the towel over her buttocks before delivering a louder than loud pancake slap to those cornfed cakes. She immediately turned on her side ready to rumble, for an instant as the envelope hit the mattress right under her eyes. Auntie Esther found the same static expression on her face as her world-weary features softened. She picked up the envelope about to look inside when a single key fell out.

"Sheriff deputies dropped it off last night around eleven; old fool ain't so foolish after all. Hired somebody to watch the PI that he originally hired to follow me. They probably threatened his license, but that's small fry compared to what we've been doing. Got me a lot of fans and uh, simps on that there social media account you set up for me. Aw hell, maybe I shouldn't have let you but I kind liked the attention, you see; been getting donations from lots of them guys on there and sending uh, reward pics back. Your uncle was a couple of them fellas; got myself catfished, boy."

"What about me."

"Don't know."

"Am I compromised, auntie?"

"Maybe, not sure quite honestly; your uncle sent me a whole lot of money over the last few months and bought up all that stuff behind the paywall. Damn sure he knows it's you, but he ain't said a thing, for now."

"Goddammit." I folded my arms tightly about my chest letting my head roll backwards on my shoulders peering up at the ceiling. The moment I saw the divorce papers in her bag, I knew I was screwed.

"Ain't nothing I can really say; maybe we shouldn't have been doing this stuff, making movies and all. I guess we should've just kept things private like, you know? I been with that man for twelve years, signed prenup and insurance policy for almost a million; that was his idea, by the way. I let him be the fucking King of Siam stepping out every now and then, but I felt entitled too. He can't fuck right, and I just wanted mine too. Felt it was uhm, fair trade...and now I'm replaced. He took me off that policy, but I don't care, never did. I got plenty of money and had it before that sheik fella started greasing my palms for tail."

I just stared blankly at her face as she explained her life spiraling out of control.

"That old man loves rachet women; strippers are his thing because he can get a preview of them naked bodies without having to do the whole wine and dine thing. Heck, I was doing some dancing after losing my cushy job and we never would've met otherwise. Fuck, he was cheating first, but that ain't no excuse boy. I had me like two fellas, just one of them trying to get me to leave your uncle, but I never did. So, he left me for a woman who could give him uh, her undivided attention. That day you eavesdropped, was when he dumped me. I was talking to my girlfriend about it when you decided to peek in that window."

"So, what now Auntie?"

"The key here, is for the storage unit all my shit been packed up and put in; yeah, he pulled in and hit that shock and awe using the same people I paid to clean out the garage that day we done our first shoot. They probably snitched too for all I know, but he don't know I got my ducks lined up right after midnight with my good ole' sugar daddy. Already got me a condo to stay at in a cushy neighborhood down there in Virginia; fucking already furnished too. Not bad for an old country girl done hit the wall a long time ago; and I got you to thank for it, boy. Guess I'm sorted out before it even started. I'm just gonna sign them there papers, uncontested."

"So, I am compromised."

"Guess so."

"Were you gonna tell me?"

"I suppose...but, I thought we could do a whole lot of stuff for your website before I have to leave. Well, I've got this hotel room for the rest of the week so I can clean up any loose ends; so uh, we can do anything you want, right? I'm one of your stars on that website, I got the numbers, and you can even keep my cut. Hell, you already live in your own house and take care of yourself; what do you care what other people think, huh?"

"Fuck me." I facepalmed leaving my hand in front of my face unable to answer back in the moment as she wearily got up walking past me to the main bathroom.

I looked up with tears in the corners of my eyes thinking of my mother in the moment.

It was the second time I was doxed.

I vowed it would be the last until I decided to go public as I dialed up my cousin.

"Hey, I was just about to call you; I'm getting a few pizzas. Are you good with that or do you want something else?" The weird breezy sound in his voice reminded me of the moment I'd been ostracized from his peer group over a year ago. Jaquan was a stupid liar and usually folded under peer pressure.

"Deep dish...hey man, were you gonna tell me about the shit, motherfucker?"

There was a dead silence from his end of the phone.

"Speak."

"Well uhm, I got some texts from your mom, but I ain't answered them."

"That's real good you ain't answered them shits, bruh; I hate that I've gotta ask, but you my nigga, right?"

"Uh, yeah man; I got you, cuz."

"Good because I ain't the type of nigga to remind you that I've got the lion's share of your unedited footage fucking a whole lot of bitches with me in the fucking frame. Ain't nobody gonna be snitching or throwing me under the bus, especially since all this shit was their baby mamma's motherfucking idea. I ain't that type of nigga to be all performative and remind you that it went sideways because you ran up in a certain yellow bone while you were banging said baby mamma, either! I definitely ain't gonna remind you what happened last time you popped up in front of my radar and got tazed."

"Hey man..."