The Hired Gun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch."

"That's the least of my worries." She snagged the bottle taking a sip of the hard liquor.

"So, you're not mad?"

"I've got a laundry list of things to be mad about, especially you and your malicious compliance with my daughter. You've cost me too much for a casual fling; I was working out, hitting the Stairmaster trying to walk it off, but I couldn't get that snarky look on your face out of my mind. It kept getting worse until I was compelled to come over here to flatten your nose. Yes, I came here to engage in street nonsense with you, but it dawned on me just how much I deserved what I got for being messy and careless with you." Angela took another sip under my watchful eye.

"You might want to slow down with that stuff."

"I could drink you under the table; but now I just don't know what to do with myself. Charity has collared me fiercely and will no doubt wreak emotional havoc on my person and what's left of my career. I find that I'm okay with the latter, but it's the silence and knowing she's willfully ghosting me as she watches me crumble."

"So, what now?"

"I have no idea other than finishing this bottle between this porch and my condo." I was facing her Bentley haphazardly semi-parked partially on my lawn.

"You know better than to drink and drive, Angela." I offered a hand wanting the bottle.

"You don't care, you've had your fun making a fool out of me." She stood up relinquishing the bottle but then took a step down, turning to face me. Mrs. Gilbert went for the pizza box, snagging another slice as I took a swig.

"Don't worry, the man upstairs gave me a healthy dose of karma. Uhm, we're in the same situation Angela; I lost my family membership, forever. Works out like that sometimes, you know?" I boozed it up as she processed my confession.

"You're telling the truth, aren't you?"

"I take the fifth counselor; and I want you to plant that tight gym butt on my knee." Her brow furrowed deeply as she glared but sat down on my left knee snacking on the pilfered slice.

"Are you a fucking pervert?" I wasted no time cupping the curve of her rear caring little that we were sitting outside on the front porch. The nest cam on the front door's frame was catching our exchange in full fisheye lense view.

"Tell me what you want from Charity."

"I, just want to talk things over and apologize; our last conversation was completely one-sided as I was informed, she'd used you as a proxy to give me a goodbye pity fuck. She said it was more than I'd given before banishing her to the mundane, but then thanked me. She reiterated just how much meeting you changed her life for the better; said how liberating it was to have someone truly accept her as a human being instead of an asset. Hell, that little bitch asked me how I liked your style, then hung up."

"Well?"

"What?"

"How'd you like it, Angela?"

I watched Mrs. Gilbert's face cloud over, then soften into a lighter mean mug and a half smile before the rest of the slice was unceremoniously shoved between my duplicitous lips. I just munched the rest as she looked away for an instant, returning my gaze with a pointed smirk. I was given a sip of her hooch.

"Oh, you're a tricky little bastard with a silver tongue; I could only imagine the mischief you would've gotten up to with my dear Charity if you two paired up in her high school years. Heck, thinking about it, you'd probably make a fine husband for her in hindsight. I can't believe you'd try to fuck me again."

"You'd love it if I fucked you again."

"And just the right amount of arrogance; you little shit." My hand drifted up under the back of her top rubbing her back. There was no brassiere of any type confirming my suspicions.

"I want to put my dick in your mouth and fuck the shit out of it; I want another angry ass blowjob."

"Real smooth; I'm not particularly hard up for cock, if you hadn't figured that out."

"I don't care; I want to put my dick in your mouth and get one of those scary blowjobs anyway."

"Scary blowjob?"

"Yeah, it looked like you were going to bite it off last time." Angela sucked in her bottom lip chortling to herself, before responding.

"Did my daughter put you up to it again?"

"No, but it's okay if you don't believe me and it still doesn't change the fact that I want you to suck my dick and sit on my face before I crack you wide open on the floor in that hallway between the living room and the kitchen. I want to pin your thighs down spread apart so that I can watch my dick going in and out of your mean, smug little pussy until you cream. Then I want to spread those tight buns, too."

"Oh, put a lot of thought into it, huh?" She raised a brow obviously flirting as she took a swig.

"Doesn't mean it ain't true." My hand slid around the opposite side of her back under her top cupping a breast. I enjoyed the feel of it in my palm, kinda weighted as my finger flicked a thickened nipple.

"Okay, I believe you."

Mrs. Gilbert leaned across me setting the half full bottle down at my hip, kissing me as she drew backward over my lap. She cupped my chin using her tongue to trace and outline my lips before slipping inside my mouth. Our tongues twisted and coiled about wrestling. I got a sustained bit of suction on her bottom lip as we parted. My hand blanketed her breast under the gym top squeezing, rolling and pinching her nipple.

"Okay." She replied breezily standing up as my palm glided down from the back of her top over the swell of her tight, toned gym butt.

Angela stepped over the tent in my pants grabbing the screen door handle, waiting. I raised the house keys over my head allowing her to lightly take them and open the door.

"Come and get it."

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*************************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading.

Author's Note: Auntie Esther (Mz.Giggles) first appears in MAXIMUM BADONKADONK CH. 11

Mrs. Gilbert first appears in HOPE, CHARITY & FAITH CH. 12

Story Guide:

BIG TIT DERBY 5X5 (Introduction of Main Character)

DAMN SHE THICK (Five chapters continuing the story)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK (15 Chapters)

MAXIMUM BADONKADONK EPILOUGE: BOOK ONE: The Waltons

Maximum Badonkadonk Ch. 17 - Epilogue Bk. 02

The Hired Gun

Ms. Consensual: Not My Baby!! (2 part story arc)

THUNDA- Under New Management

MRS. WTF?!!: REBOOTED!!

TIG OLE' BITTIES

***TBD