The Hired Gun Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,987 Followers

"Mz. Esther?"

"Huh?"

She glanced to her immediate right.

"Aw sheet." Andre was standing there in his birthday suit with this hangdog look on his face that alternately horrified and amazed her.

Over the course of a weekend much had happened in Esther's life but being treated like a piece of ass had been the last thing she expected along with being outed. Across the room Jaquan could be heard loudly urinating in the bathroom as she glanced down finding Andre's raging thirteen plus inches ready to go in no uncertain terms. Esther covered her eyes with her hands knowing she was in a situation.

"You practiced with him, so why can't you practice with me, too." Andre got a knee up on the mattress as she noticed a nearly empty bottle of lubricant in his large hand left over from the previous day.

"I did it with you first, boy."

"Yeah, but that was you practicing so I want to practice for me right now." He'd already slathered some of the oil on his huge almost fake looking prick as she gasped.

"Uh, don't you think I should clean up a bit? I just got done with..." Andre wasn't a small man by any means a few inches taller than Jaquan, both with the defined physiques of professional basketball players.

He crawled onto the bed on all fours as she clapped her thighs together turning her own huge butt towards the edge of the bed facing the suite door. This turned out to be a bad decision as Andre cleared her body laying behind her in a spooning position leaning over staring at her face. His throbbing erection tapped her jiggly semi-solid cheeks as he squirmed around in the mussed bedding getting a bit lower than her as his hand came to rest on her thigh.

"Just let me practice a little bit; please Mz. Esther? You let him do it, so can I get a little, too? I just liked it when we did it earlier, especially the first day by ourselves before that dummy came in here. I just wanna feel you; please Mz. Esther?" Andre had already gone into business for himself with a mitt-sized handful of her left buttock spreading it as he poked and prodded, lightly starting to push inside.

"Looks like you... AW!! AH!! Hey now, that's... my BUTT!" It was too late as the upper lubricated third of his bionic schlong disappeared inside her bowels. He was already thrusting methodically inching down at an angle to drive his point further inside while she gasped and whimpered muffling it with a hand over her mouth. There was no way he was getting out of her ass letting her dense buttocks trap half of his cock between the cheeks. Andre captured her left thigh from the inside raising that leg towards the ceiling.

"Ew, you feel so good back here Mz. Esther; I like the way you feel getting fucked. Mz. Esther, you suck my dick so good that it makes me wanna fuck you hard, real hard. That was so nice when you sucked me while I was playing my game. Your booty ain't as big as my old girlfriend, but you nice to me, and you don't talk mean, either. You make me wanna fuck you, a lot. You wanna be my girlfriend, Mz. Esther?"

"Ain't you married? AK!! AW!! AW SHEET!! AG!! AW FUCK!!" The question triggered a series of thunderous back shots in the spoon position making her cheeks wobble and clap loosely.

She could feel every dedicated curved at the tip inch of something that felt nearly the circumference of a Pringles can being shoved up her unholiest of holies. Andre was trying a sexual sprint to the finish line with roguish authority letting go of her thigh to grab a tit squeezing hard. It felt like he thought she'd stop him if he admitted what they both already knew. She could feel it in the front and would've faceplanted if he weren't holding her up. Esther reached down holding that leg up, helping him as she leaned backward. Things were off the rails, and she didn't know what to do other than take it like a champ. Her opposite leg involuntarily bent at the knee as Andre got up capturing both, now kneeling.

Esther was still lying on her side, but Andre had custody of both of her thick legs folded into her abdomen, thrusting desperately. He was hitting it like his last meal already sweating frantically looking across the room alternately watching his prick digging for chocolate in the black hills of Dakota like a thief in the night. It really felt like Andre thought he was being sneaky which started to amuse Esther now in a full fetal position on her side. She was taking a nuclear big cock epidural with no fucks given.

"Hey Esther uhm, we gotta...WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, ANDRE?!!" Jaquan walked out of the main bathroom looking at her phone with a towel around his waist. He nearly dropped the expensive phone when he looked up finding Andre's thirteen plus inches looking for gold in her twin redbone hills.

"Practicing!"

"WHAT?!!" Andre went a little harder clapping Esther's cheeks in front of Jaquan.

"I'm practicing my fucking; geez are you just dumb or what, Jaquan?!! You have to practice for when the movie is gonna be made so it looks better!! Don't you know nothing, dumbass?!!"

"EXCUSE ME SPECIAL NEEDS?!!"

"Shut up, can't you see I'm trying to fuck this ass?!! Esther likes me BETTER than YOU so why don't you GO HOME?!!"

"YOU DON'T RUN NOTHING UP IN HERE!"

"You don't run nothing either, dummy; and I do it better than you anyway! Look how happy she is, Jaquan. Mz. Esther didn't look like this when you had your little bum ass noodle inside her! Get out of here!"

"NOODLE?!"

"Noodle...NOODLE!! Did I stutter Jaquan?!! Andre shouted back, indignant to the end.

Andre's thighs seized up signaling the explosive climax that followed as he shot several ropes deep into her bowels which continued as he slowly pulled out enjoying that tight tensing sensation accompanied with his withdrawal. Three or four more thick ropes of jizz waxed her mountainous buns as his rival bristled internally replaying the events that led up to his presence in Esther's presidential suite.

"Nigga, I just bust all over her and you snuck up in it while I had my back turned. Ain't nobody sweating your dumb ass and you wouldn't be here if you weren't a charity case for my cousin. You should be taking care of your bag, but all you wanna do is lay up on somebody else dime and play your little video games! That's all you good for negro!! Sitting up here talking out the side of your neck when you ain't shit but a human dildo! All you know how to do is fuck. Other than that, you useless, motherfucker."

"JAQUAN!!" Esther shouted having heard enough.

Andre sat there on her far side at her back, staring at Jaquan's face having disengaged. His thirteen plus inches were still rock solid pointed up at the underside of his chin due to the distinct curve at the end of his phallus. Ejaculate was still bubbling out of the big bulbous head of his manhood running down the shaft over his large fist which was wrapped around the base. His eyes drifted down at Esther's huge ass positioned on its side glazed over with a creamy deluge running from the crack. He'd done his work, knew his worth in that instant as his gaze drifted to her face, then to Jaquan standing there watching.

"ANDRE NO!" She shouted as he jumped out of the bed closing the distance between himself and Jaquan, who steeled himself sticking his big defined muscular arms out at his sides daring his rival.

Andre aka Andre 13.5 given the moniker due to his phallic measurements and passing resemblance to a certain rapper...raised a middle finger inches away from Jaquan's face. He stood there frozen in place.

"Takes one to know one; from one human dildo to another."

Andre slowly lowered his middle finger straightening his back looking as if he were about to square up with the man in front of him. He had Jaquan height wise by an inch or two but despite this, Jaquan was fueled by righteous indignation. Internally, he was flashbacking to Renee Kelly blowing Andre while forcing him to watch. He was in the zone recalling how each took turns on his "Infamous Baby Mama #2" before he was unable to perform when she wanted to be fucked simultaneously.

Andre didn't mind then, fucking the wholly hell out of the chalk colored beauty while she made semi-coherent small talk with him telling him that she would make it up to him the following day. After that, Jaquan was officially in the porn business.

He wanted to destroy his semi-mindless rival and would've if Andre hadn't presented him with a gift in the form of a hand drawn portrait, photo realistic. Andre's happy enthusiasm disarmed the man who was about to beat him to death. Jaquan found he couldn't do it as Renee watched with a static expression on her symmetrical face. Afterwards she wrapped her arms around him telling her baby's father how proud she was of him for being a real man. She made sweet love to him like a woman should and acted as a wife and mother to his little girl, even going so far as to say she might be falling in love with him all over again. Many family days followed after that, but Renee made no promises whatsoever.

He knew some sort of "Okie-Doke" was in play when Rashida Sikes was allowed to live in his house with no pushback from Renee. She hung around long enough to chide both of them into hooking up.

They never slept together after that weekend.

Renee Kelly was preparing to be in the wind; but then "The Educated Simp" appeared like one of the Four Horsemen wrecking absolute havoc on the plans of "Infamous Baby Mama #2" until she was obliged to send him after his own much younger cousin. He lost that confrontation and couldn't be happier. Of course, Renee used this "failure" to distance herself from him even offering up Shawnee for him to use sexually, when he pressed the issue. He didn't know her exit strategy was already in play until it had been derailed by his cousin. Rashida told him after the fact, as an aside in terse conversation.

"Ain't we a pair?" Jaquan commented letting his hands slap his sides, emotionally drained.

Andre didn't know what to say as his immediate rival folded his wrists one in front of the other. Jaquan glanced down at his bare feet dialing things down between them while Andre didn't know what to do next. Both were truly at a loss for words while Esther glanced at Jaquan's hands finding him in possession of her iPhone. The screen had a crack in it making her raise a brow.

"Is that my phone, boy?"

"Uh yeah, I think the screen got cracked when I sat you down on top of the bathroom counter. I'll replace it, no problem."

"No, I'll replace it." Andre blurted out nearly making both of them facepalm at his continued il-informed desperation and rivalry with Jaquan.

"With what money?"

"I can buy a new one; I get paid next week."

"Your old lady ain't gonna let you buy no fucking iPhone; and don't you work down at the mall at Hot Dog on a Stick, negro? You making mad money over there spit roasting hotdogs, mixing pink lemonade and swabbing the motherfucking deck, huh fool? Don't worry about it, I got this bruh."

"YOU'RE REALLY MARRIED?!!...for reals?" Esther perked up with a furrowed brow, one raised higher than the other. Andre instantly looked like a deer caught in the headlights while Jaquan shrugged gesturing in her direction.

"Oh, don't worry about that mess; Andre here got a...!" Everybody was suddenly interrupted by loud heavy knocking at the double doors to the presidential suite. It was quick and short, stopping abruptly, then returned in two more intervals as Esther sat up right, confused. The guys didn't know what to do as she snapped her fingers at Jaquan as the knocking returned.

"You got a husband?" Andre asked in hushed tone as Esther continued snapping her fingers towards the main bathroom. She pressed a finger to her plush lips barely able to sit upright feeling it everywhere, especially in her recently shafted backdoor.

"Shush your mouth boy; Jaquan get my robe from that there bathroom real quick." Esther glanced down at the slightly damaged face of her iPhone, finding something that horrified her. Jaquan and Andre noticed immediately.

"WHAT?!" Andre blurted out only to have Esther's hand cover his mouth as she shushed again staring intently at Jaquan. In the heat of the moment during their tryst, he'd snatched her up slamming her butt down on the counter as he railed the stuffing out of her box. There was no way his actions were intentional.

Her earlier blowjob video starring Andre 13.5 and her big inflatable looking lips in closeup had been accidentally sent to a number of people, including her estranged husband.

Esther cupped a hand over her mouth feeling something inside twist into a pretzel as the loud, almost metallic sounding series of knocks returned coupled with some door shaking this time. Jaquan stopped just outside of the bathroom holding the terrycloth robe she'd been wearing. He motioned towards the door taking a look through the peep hole while they watched.

"Eh?" Someone had their palm pressed to the peephole from the other side of the door. The rich pinkness and deep creases told him another brother was behind the hand. This got his hackles up as he glanced back at her, then tossed her the robe.

"What is it?" Esther whispered with her hand still covering Andre's mouth after covering up.

She inched over to the door looking into the peephole in custody of Andre's mitt-sized hand. Her eyes widened, redbone face going ashen as she looked first at Jaquan, then Andre who shrugged, clueless. Esther flinched as the knocking returned even louder with the intense vibrations next to Esther's head from the opposite side of the door. Andre stuck his hand out intending to open the door, but had it slapped by Esther making him recoil as if burned. She grabbed their biceps from behind rushing both towards the smaller bedroom.

"MAYBE THEY CHECKED OUT?!!" All three of them stopped in their tracks staring back at the double doors to the presidential suite.

"SHUT YO' ASS UP!!" Esther trembled at the sound of her husband's voice with Jaquan and Andre noticing.

"AHM JUST SAYING, MAYBE THEY GONE!!"

"MAN!!...that bitch ain't gone nowhere cause I got that "FIND MA LOCATION" thang on, Leroy!! Just shut your ass up while I get up in this bitch and stomp that nigga she hiding out with!! HELP ME KICK THIS SHIT IN, JIM BOB!! WE THUMPING THAT GANGBANGER!! You fam, right Leroy; right Jim Bob?!!"

"Yeah, but this kinda illegal, ain't it? We up in this nice hotel and they call the police round here, Grady. You got me, Jim Bob, our kids and a bunch of brothers up here on some criminal-type shit. I mean, you divorcing her anyway, right?"

"YOU HELPING OR NOT?!!" Grady was loud, belligerent and indignant.

"Uncle Grady, you want us to beat up our cousin? I don't know about that; you talk to his dad? I mean this could uhm, make Christmas hella awkward." One of his nephews piped up as more peer commentary ramped up on the side of those double doors leaving the impression there were over ten men in the corridor. Esther figured her estranged husband rented a room of his own to gain access to the private floor. Andre looked worried recalling the single moment he'd been on the wrong end of a jealous boyfriend's fist. He was left in his hospital room for his wife Dayna to pick up.

His diminutive partner received a clandestine call from a burner letting her know where to pick up her husband. Dayna was especially pissed with the missing part of the equation, Shawnee Thompson not knowing she was on a sojourn in Florida at the time. They were on the outs, but Andre knew better than to let his wife know the former Ms. WTF provided sort of a behavioral stop gap against her shitty behavior. Despite things looking the way they were, Dayna nursed him back to health dutifully taking him to doctor appointments for his concussion. Later, she introduced camming into his daily routine.

It was the least Andre could do after being gone for a month and a half while she still collected his pennies on the dollar paycheck from his mall job. It was okay after all; he was being taken care of by Ms. One. A week later, their relationship was marred by a video clip sent to Dayna from the same burner phone after Andre didn't respond to a summons for another online shoot. It was a clip of him jerking off to completion in the salon's breakroom for an onsite paying audience. Dayna wanted her money's worth, too. Andre was told it was his obligation to pay it forward for the family. So, he did what she wanted, became a circus attraction for various lurkers, perverts and the rest of a growing female audience.

"Shit, my strap is in the trunk of my car." Jaquan whispered alarming Esther who shoved inside followed by Andre. The whole affair felt like the tail end of a witch hunt as she pressed against the smaller bedroom door hearing someone shaking the door handle in the corridor. Andre was nervously pulling on his pants not wanting to be caught and beaten senseless in his birthday suit.

"Shut up, I got this boys."

"What are you gonna do?" Jaquan asked.

"Get your britches on and keep quiet."

"That's not making me feel this shit ain't gonna go sideways."

"I GOTTA PEE!" Andre hurriedly sequestered himself in the bathroom slamming the door leaving them to stare at it collectively.

Neither were privy to the devastating sucker punch he'd endured in the past which left him in the hospital under observation for a week. Unknown to him, Renee Kelly finagled the payment of his bills for that stay by pretending to be his guardian referring to Andre as retarded. Him being returned to his wife afterwards, was just rug sweeping to protect her cousin Carlie. It was part of Renee reigning in her cousin's newfound destructively salacious tendencies which culminated in the young woman's reckless affair with a mutual interest driving a wedge between the relatives. Andre was a used up toy to them.

Nothing more.

"Don't you worry about it."

"I'm not getting mobbed up by a bunch of niggas looking for my cousin; and that motherfucker ain't never around when shit hits the fan." Jaquan complained making Esther see red.

"Didn't I tell you to get your clothes on?" Esther took a seat on the bed, picking up the phone on the bedside table as he looked after her, anxious.

"What're you gonna do about them people in the hallway?" He asked pensively as she got the hotel operator.

"I need security." Esther informed the in-house operator after receiving the canned morning greeting.

******

[THE PRESENT]

"HUH-WHAT?!!" I was jolted out of a deep slumber, finding myself still at the kitchen table looking at the empty bowl that once held a dessert specifically prepared for me by Angela Gilbert, mother of Charity of the same name. It was awesome to say the least.

My phone was ringing off the hook.

"HELLO?!!" It was my cousin Deanna who I hadn't seen since the afternoon I was compelled to paint her new apartment. That was the same day I made the unfortunate acquaintance of her then BFF, Porsha Simms, my second organic conquest independent of Rene Kelly. Deanna had a revolving door of best friends.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT TO YOUR MAMMA?!!" She yelled loud enough to make me pull the phone away from my ear. Her harpy's yell was unique to the women on my mother's side of the family.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I replied naturally making her whoop and holler because of the explicative. She obviously was out of the loop regarding my personal evolution into a self-made man.

"BOY, DON'T YOU BE CUSSIN AT ME WHEN YOU GOT YO MAMMA MESSED UP!! Deanna shouted back righteously indignant which should've made me wilt, but I remained steadfast.

"Deanna, what're you talking about?"

"Oh, look how disrespectful you are; talking brand new while your daddy's uncle showed up to your mamma's house with a gang of fools looking for your sorry ass!"

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,987 Followers