The Hired Gun Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers

"YOU REALLY DO KNOW THIS GUY, DON'T YOU?!"

"Yeah, I know him; we have something in common, and it pisses me off. Do you know what that is, Andre 13.5, huh boy?"

"I don't know nothing; don't know what you talking about, miss. I think I should go home, now." his heart was thumping so hard it was starting to hurt as Georgia nodded in time with his rebuttal running that pointed finger along his sternum with an evil glint in her eye.

"You remind me, Andre."

"Huh?"

"I said you remind me; now ask me what you remind me, boy?"

"What?"

"You remind me not to get sloppy and stay on my purpose. This will go over your fucking head; but if you wanna do something right, you gotta do it yourself, Andre." Georgia had a gleaming toothy grin that drew comparisons to a hungry wolf.

"WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Martha cut in again, flanking Andre's side staring at her associates evil looking face.

"I messed up when I let you and Babbette tag along on my morning runs; well, I wasn't exactly being honest with you and my niece."

"What?"

"I guess I got sloppy again when I let you bitches shadow me; I missed Babbette and you ain't letting her out of your sight, so I let us all go jogging when I should've flew solo. Now you and her in my oatmeal."

"I thought we was just running; and I caught Babbette trying to sneak a fool in this house even though I told her that motherfucking shit is off the table until she drops a master's degree in my lap. Ain't nobody trying to be grandma round this joint, and she ain't give me no babies with Pookie, over here! I'm gonna tap that ass with my fucking ironing cord before I get her straight back on that plane to school! Damn, why this drama always gotta happen to me? You know I do my best to raise that girl right without her fucking daddy! I can just hear him now rubbing it in if she come up pregnant!"

"Please, didn't nobody tell you to fuck a yardie on that girl's trip; definitely not raw, bitch. Then you up and got him deported when he cheated on your ass, Martha. It's a miracle he took the kid, but you straight grimy for threatening to give your baby up for adoption if he didn't wanna raise her."

"I know you ain't talking Georgia; especially since you hiding out in my place from..."

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP!!" Martha was shouted down.

"We got company and you know how we do it in this family; so, don't put me on blast, because you don't wanna be responsible for the fallout. If you wanna whup your grown daughter for what comes naturally, that's your business but don't think I'm gonna chime in with that dysfunctional shit. Maybe you should let her get some."

"Like you said, that's my business." Martha replied sternly shooting a glance at Andre.

"Fairs, fair cousin; so, what about him?" Georgia raised a thumb pointed at Andre standing between both women.

"Aw shit, I was just gonna use his video game thing to trick Babbette into coming home so that I could whup her; but you got this tall nigga ready to cry. Hell, you probably made this fool piss his pants."

He was going to interject, but Georgia raised a finger in front of his lips, side eyeing him nodding her head in the negative giving her cousin, pause.

"What?" Martha replied, puzzled.

"Remember Jessie LaSalle?" Georgia cracked a wry smile earning a doubletake from Martha.

"Why're you bringing that shit up; we were teenagers!"

"But you remember, right?"

"You almost got kicked out by mom for that shit."

"Yeah, that's right Martha; but did I snitch you out about that shit, huh?"

"Both of us got our asses whipped so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about with that noise!" Georgia was shaking her head in the negative making Martha shrug before she tucked her chin looking at the bedroom floor for a minute.

"What?"

"Come on; remember that shit? You got it in too, Martha; I used to laugh my fucking ass off every time he ran away from us after that afternoon. We had that motherfucker paying taxes and carrying our book bags like a proper valet."

"Yeah, that was fun." Martha started grinning with a matching smile that made Andre uncomfortable as Babbette's mother followed the trajectory of Georgia's eye line to his face.

"Remember what happened when Jessie grabbed all of this back here in front of the school; remember what we did to that fool?"

"Aw shit, you did him in with them rough ass knuckles, but I clobbered his dumb ass up against that fence and nobody jumped in, either. He got jumped after school by a bunch of thuggos who thought they were gonna get in our pants, but mamma wasn't having that shit. That fool should have got a FEMA check for that ass whipping we gave him in the morning and in the fucking afternoon."

"Yeah, we were wrong for that, and you know what?"

"What?"

"If I could go back in time, I would still do the same motherfucking thing, only worse. It felt good beating the shit out of him and tearing and ripping his clothes so that his folks could see him like that when he got home."

"Then why'd you fuck him?"

"Because I wanted to mess up his head; I was planning on beating him up the next day, but somebody popped up at the spot that day."

"I lived there; I ain't gotta make no excuses for coming home from school!"

"Admit it, you knew what I was doing, didn't you?"

"I saw you two walking into the alley from the second floor window; I didn't uh, want you to get in no trouble with mom because she was talking about tossing you in foster care."

"Bullshit."

"Okay, I was gonna peek in the window but then I decided to fuck with you and wait until you niggas were really into it. I wanted to scare the shit out of you and Jessie, but we both know what happened after I kicked the door open, huh?"

The cousins shared a hearty laugh, but Georgia slowly craned her head in Andre's direction. It took Martha a moment to follow her actions, suddenly flashing a bit of emotion.

"YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS?!!"

Andre raised his hand like a student in class drawing their joint attention.

"Can I go home?"

"You got taxes, because it costs to come up in here packing a rod like that without permission." Georgia didn't miss a beat somehow still sounding malevolent.

"Taxes?"

"Yeah, money." She raised an open palm demanding payment shooting a look at Martha, who hid a grin behind her fist.

"Uhm, I got like, five dollars."

"That ain't enough fool; tell you what...I'M GONNA TAKE THIS FUCKING SWITCH!" She snatched the toy off the day bed eliciting a shriek from Andre that made both mature women laugh harder. He knew seasoned bullies when he saw them as Georgia's face resumed its nasty looking scowl.

"Hey, you looking at my cousin kind of janky, Andre." Martha's face dropped back into this grim stoicism.

"No I'm not."

"Oh I think you are youngster." Martha gestured towards him; arms folded.

"Can I just go home now?"

"I thought you came over here to play some games with my daughter; ain't that what you told me when you turned up ringing my doorbell like you lived here, boy?"

"But your uhm, daughter told me to come here, and she got an uber to take me here. That's what she said through my Switch; I don't know why she's not here, but maybe you can ask her about it. "

"Why you getting smart?"

"I'm not getting smart, Miss Martha."

"Miss Martha?" Georgia chortled evilly getting a glare from her cousin, before she continued grilling Andre.

"Oh, so you admit you're dumb, right?"

"Yeah, I mean no; I guess."

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!!" Martha shouted.

"...uh, whatever you say."

"Oh, whatever I say, right? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE TELLING ME, HUH ANDRE?!! Are you being a dick? ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME?! When are you gonna start giving me some real motherfucking answers, bruh?! YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING, HUH BRUH?! How do I know you telling the truth? How do I know you ain't stuffing my daughter already, huh negro?!! Piping her down and shit? HUH?!! WHAT?!! Why you just standing there with your hands in yo' pockets? Are you playing pool? HUH?!!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!" Andre blurted out at his wits end just wanting to bolt from the house, but Georgia took custody of his hand putting herself between him and Babbette's mother.

"Stop playing; you're gonna make him cry or do some stupid shit. Hey Andre, we ain't doing nothing but messing around with you, okay. We were...pulling your chain, right?"

"Pulling more than his chain." Martha commented snidely.

"My cousin Martha's kind of overprotective of her only child; you understand that right?" Even though this woman was the voice of reason, there was a threatening undertone to her silky serpentine voice.

"Yeah, we was just uh, messing with you; so, you ain't mad, right?" Martha was grinning with the same aggressive expression plastered across her face as her cousin cut in again.

"He ain't mad that two old ladies playing with him. This man is uh, SMARTER than he looks; I can tell. Yeah, he's alright and Andre....I BELIEVE YOU! Yeah, I believe everything you told Martha, so you BELIEVE ME when I tell you ain't no hard feelings between us. She just wanted to make sure you were looking for the right girl, that's all. That's the only reason Martha let you into her house...trust me."

"Uh sure, okay miss." He wanted to ask if he could leave but thought better of it.

"So, we're cool, right?" Georgia still had custody of his hand casually tightening her grip on his big mitt, eventually wrapping all five around his pointer finger until it felt like she could rip it off if she wanted.

There was no doubt her eyes were roaming all over the front of Andre's body from his face to the pronounced bulge in his pants. Throughout the entire verbal drubbing, he'd remained rock hard, granite. His head was throbbing from the incessant rabid back and forth while his package throbbed. It felt noticeably more humid in the small bedroom towards the back of the house as his gaze traveled from Martha's face to Georgia and back again catching them exchanging glances for a second. Neither of the women knew it was a distinctly familiar feeling for Andre.

He recognized the atmosphere from his past.

Shawnee, his former girlfriend, insisted both of them visit a new friend of hers. He didn't know what to make of Renee Kelly, but wisely only glanced at her while the women talked outside on the street. He was left there for a moment in unfamiliar surroundings dependent on his girlfriend to drive him back home, or at least to her apartment. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary when Renee returned alone twenty minutes later with a camera in hand. He was still relatively at ease when she asked him if to go with her down to the corner store for some snacks.

She seemed nice enough making small talk and playfully grabbing his biceps, giving them a squeeze, asking if he worked out. He tried to make polite conversation while continually looking away from her face forcing himself to think of Shawnee, but this seemed to intrigue Renee. The camera was a secondary intrusive element to their introductory conversation as it became obvious, she was filming him, hanging back at times filming his body. Renee chided him about his shyness, getting too close for comfort at times, laughing when he admitted that her symmetrical beauty made him nervous. Eventually she admitted that she was shooting something for social media... a kind of documentary.

That was a lie.

"Yeah, we're cool." Andre answered almost under his breath looking first at Martha, then down at Georgia's face.

Both mature women exchanged glances with Martha averting her eyes for a moment before Georgia spoke again.

"Hey, I've watched your work; do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Yeah, I do that a lot." Martha did a doubletake raising a brow tightening her folded arms around her chest as Georgia continued.

"I know; as a matter of fact, I did some stuff too. That's why I asked you that question, but it should've been obvious you didn't." The look on this mature woman's evil face was arresting, but she chortled musing silently at some humorous aside neither he nor Martha understood.

"You do the same thing; work uh, make movies for the internet?" Her hand was running along his back lightly tracing his defined musculature.

"Only once so far; but it was my second time trying."

"Trying?"

"Yeah Andre; I'm a lot older than you and a long time ago this guy wanted me to do what you do on the uh, internet. Yeah, he said we could make a whole lot of money and we were kinda poor with bills piling up. I was wet behind the fucking ears, so I didn't understand that I could say, no. My man got this stupid ass video camera, they were a lot bigger back in the 80's, Andre. We made this uh, sex tape and he was supposed to get it copied and sell it to the video stores for mad money. Only problem was... my man was a fucking idiot. He had no idea how to produce and market a badly shot sex tape."

"Really?"

"That dumb nigga thought he could take it to a regular video store and cut a deal. Can you imagine that level of stupidity? Don't answer that for obvious reasons; I've seen most, if not all of your work, Andre. When I found out later that day after he lied saying the video store people were trying to cheat him out of a good deal, things got interesting."

"Uhm, what happened Miss Georgia?"

"...relationship stuff, a lot of fucking; you understand?"

"Yeah."

"Of course, you do boy; as a matter of fact, my favorite thing you've ever done was the store video. I think it was your first time doing it on camera, too."

"Nah, I did it before with my girlfriend to help out with her shoot, and I did some stuff at the mall where I work. That was scary, but we didn't get caught by the police...URK!" Her thin hand shot up cupping the underside of his jaw, fingers pursing Andre's lips shut, killing his story as she glared.

"I'm talking, no you Andre. Well, it's not really important seeing as how we have that little tidbit in common and more. Let's just say I needed some money, so I did a little online work of my own a while ago. It was pennies on the dollar for me, but the director got so much more for a few hours of my precious time. I thought nothing would come of it because it was a dinky little site, but I was wrong, nigga."

"Ma'am?"

Martha inched towards the bedroom door putting a hand on the knob, never taking her eyes off his face.

"Hey boy, I think you wanna go home but I'm gonna need something in return and I don't want no fucking Nintendo Switch. You see, I don't know if we can really trust you, Andre. CAN WE TRUST YOU?!"

Andre tried to figure out how to answer the question knowing things weren't as simple as they sounded. Both women were waiting for an answer, but Martha inched into the back of the door lightly pushing it still staring at his face. He wasn't fooled looking at Georgia's countenance which told him she was fully aware of that fact, as well.

"You can trust me."

"Are you telling the truth, Andre?"

"You'd better be because you don't want to wake up the other one, bruh." Martha's words struck him odd but was cut off when she got a quick snarling glare from her cousin.

"Huh?"

"Forget that; in fact, I think you should take the oath, Andre." Georgia handled both of his hands at the forefingers turning him away from the door and Martha. He heard the door close all the way with a muted click. He was about to look over his shoulder, but Georgia used a pointer finger to keep his gaze on her face.

"Oath?"

"Yeah, so I'm gonna need you to put your hand over your heart like the pledge of allegiance, close your eyes and repeat after me." His pulse quickened, knowing something was about to happen but found that he was unable to just power out of the room.

"Why I gotta close my eyes?"

"DO IT!" Georgia snarled like a caged animal almost making him hiccup out of fright. He could hear some movement at his rear but didn't want to take his eyes off of the bristling woman in front of him.

Andre pressed his hand in the center of his chest, closing his eyes tightly.

"Now repeat after me..."

Andre's pants and boxers were roughly yanked down from behind all the way to his calves with a quickness that was startling. His endowment was exposed with extreme prejudice springing free with a bounce and rubbery jiggle of his oversized balls. The action was so quick, it left a stinging sensation.

"Hey!" Andre quickly turned around getting a surprise.

Martha's leggings were missing leaving him looking at her shaved muff initially as she put her hands on her hips laughing at the stupefied look on his face. She was still wearing the Adidas top keeping her small breasts hidden. His reaction was clear as his thirteen plus inches throbbed pulsing internally. The legs on this older woman reminded him at once of a nuclear version of one Rashida Sikes aka Thunda. Martha knew what she was working with but did a double take at his manhood.

Everything went black out of nowhere, but only for an instant as he reached up snatching off the white crop top hoodie that had been thrown over his head. He whipped about finding a new surprise on the daybed.

His vision was filled with Georgia's giant heart shaped derriere made up of two perfect teardrop ovals sloping majestically from her impossibly cinched waist completely blackened to a degree that he could swear he saw his reflection in her left ass cheek. This mature woman's legs matched her cousins, but were softer, natural as Andre reacted with an involuntary hiccup almost choking on a mouthful of rising saliva, drooling. His inner thighs seized up painfully as his cock thickened over the limit.

"SHIT MISS GEORGIA!! AW FUCK!! AW SHIT MA'AM!!" Andre went screaming over the precipice.

A thick pulsing rope of cum exploded out of his cock without warning hitting that huge, juicy looking butt followed by several more coming one after the other in rapid fire bursts. The feeling was toe curling, scintillating without any movement on his part. In fact, it felt like each successive burst was fighting with the former in a mad dash to be plastered across over fifty inches of premium dark chocolate. Georgia was kneeling on the edge of her niece Babbette's daybed in an upright fetal posture.

She was lightly twerking, but Andre couldn't see anything with eyes filled with her deep dark cake.

"OH, MY GAWD BOY; YOU LIKED THAT DIDN'T YOU?!!" Martha exclaimed in faux shock.

His vision was slightly blurred hands shaking with the right about to handle himself only to find Martha's already there long stroking him from stem to stern almost rhythmically. Martha's head appeared under his right armpit drifting down level with his hip as she gave him an extremely rough and calloused reach around handjob. Her head rose along his side as she molded into the side of his body jacking hard with this criminally salacious look on her face. Her opposite hand pressed into his left pec rolling and flicking his nipple while she lapped at the remaining nub. Georgia slowly rose on all fours, palms flat legs spread wide apart as she looked back at the enraptured expression on Andre's face. The mature was loudly twerking.

"Oh, we're just getting started with you, nigga; insert it, Martha."

"You gonna make this nigga bow?"

"STICK IT IN, BITCH!" Georgia snarled and snapped almost looking as if she would take a bite out of her cousin.

"Hope that's still you in there, girl." Martha ignored her cousin's behavior using her body to inch Andre closer as Georgia popped a deep arch in her lower back making her already huge butt look even bigger naturally spreading apart with a healthy jiggle. Andre slipped his t-shirt off tossing it aside as thoughts of his earlier tryst with Esther faded. He'd been with several beautiful women over the past few months but couldn't recall any of them being bad enough to make him cum without lifting a finger.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,007 Followers